Reposting IGF-1 concern...need advice badly

HelloEvo

Awards
Well I'm about to get 2000 mcg of IGF-1 for a month or so and I had a really huge concern. I have a skin condition called urticaria pigmentosa, which is basically a collection of mast cells all over my body (brownish freckle like dots) that release histamine when irritated, will IGF increase the number of these mast cells and make the skin condition worse? or am I just being paranoid? I've searched and searched for info on this on the net but everytime I find something that might help they use words that would take me a med school bill to figure out, so it's all gibberish. Hope you guys can help me out, I was really excited about igf until i thought of this

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Idn man this is tough... I would probably stay away from igf until you def find out for sure... I know that IGF has the potential to make any cells that it comes in contact with grow and mature (whether it be cancerous or not)... Dont get me wrong igf is good stuff but the gains are NOT nearly good enough for you to risk your health.

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
IGF and GH effect every cell in your body, I wouldnt risk it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pass on this bro

HelloEvo

Awards
My friend is going to give me 40 mcg on tuesday, i'm gonna take one shot and see what happens after like 10 days, if nothing on my skin has changed, i might go through with it...I'll keep everyone posted

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Just pass on it, or better yet... talk to your doctor!

disgraziato

Awards
if I'm not mistaken, Your condition increases the risk of those cells metastisizing...High sytemic IGF levels are closely correlated with increased cancer risk...Make no mistake, I am no doctor, but those cells already have increased number of igf receptors, thats why the "beauty marks" are so big. Flood the system with exo IGF, and the presumption would be that those cells would "suck it up"...Pass on that, try moderate doses of GHRH and GHS, which don't necessarily elevate sytemic IGF, but increases locally expressed (muscle) IGF.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0