Hexarelin + IGF1LR3

Just curious

Awards
I did one 6 week cycle of IGF1LR3. I was fairly low dose (female) and my doc suggested adding CJC/Ipam to the next one. This far, I’ve only used it once but have it in the fridge to begin again at the end of the month. Since the suggestion of CJC, the compounding pharmacy can no longer dispense it. The doc said Hexarelin is a good sub and to use that with the LR3. Buuuut… a gym bro said it’s a bad idea. I hate to listen to a gym bro over the doctor but admittedly the doctor isn’t using peptides.

thoughts on using Hexarelin with LR3?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have no experience with Hexarelin but do with CJC/Ipam and Tesamorelin/Ipam. I prefer the Tesamorelin to the CJC (little cleaner and more fat loss/sleep benefits) so I would suggest trying to find that. Fair warning, it is expensive. If your goals are GH increase then perhaps MK677 is worth considering as well- just be mindful of the increase in hunger especially in the first three weeks. Also would want to dose them fasted/away from food and the LR3. Tesa can be ran longer than LR3 in my understanding, so I would run them both together for 4-8 weeks for a 'bulk' then just the tesa/ipam for more of a cutting phase up to 3 more months.

Also in my experience the gym bros who have experimented are better than doctors (that get a cut) for this new frontier of peptides. They are good for blood labs though.

Last edited:

Just curious

Awards
I have no experience with Hexarelin but do with CJC/Ipam and Tesamorelin/Ipam. I prefer the Tesamorelin to the CJC (little cleaner and more fat loss/sleep benefits) so I would suggest trying to find that. Fair warning, it is expensive. If your goals are GH increase then perhaps MK677 is worth considering as well- just be mindful of the increase in hunger especially in the first three weeks. Also would want to dose them fasted/away from food and the LR3. Tesa can be ran longer than LR3 in my understanding, so I would run them both together for 4-8 weeks for a 'bulk' then just the tesa/ipam for more of a cutting phase up to 3 more months.

Also in my experience the gym bros who have experimented are better than doctors (that get a cut) for this new frontier of peptides. They are good for blood labs though.
Thank you! I’ll look into that.. I already have the LR3 and Hex on hand. The reason I’m questioning it is because gym bro seems to be super well versed with all things peptides… and has tried them all personally. I’m not looking to do damage so it’s worth the ask! I appreciate your input.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 26
sloppychauncy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17