• Yankees

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wont even say it. cause you already know. but WOW! i bet you didnt see that coming.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah we got whooped.....i can only imagine the talk francona is giving the sox right now.....unreal:blink:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah we got whooped.....i can only imagine the talk francona is giving the sox right now.....unreal:blink:
your lead should still hold up. im sure the Yanks will blow 5 or 6 games in a row now.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yanks have a pretty easy last month coming up. only hard games will be vs. Boston. all the rest are punks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll admit the sox got their a$$ beat and looked like they sleepwalked through that series........sox also have an easy month, so that series in boston may be pretty big indeed.

IainDaniel

Awards
I'll admit the sox got their a$$ beat and looked like they sleepwalked through that series........sox also have an easy month, so that series in boston may be pretty big indeed.
RedSox have it Considerably Tougher closing out the season.

With Toronto, Oakland, and Minnesota.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RedSox have it Considerably Tougher closing out the season.

With Toronto, Oakland, and Minnesota.
None of these teams are contenders and i honestly don't consider them a great challenge for the sox. You forgot to mention tampa bay and baltimore who we play a total of 12 games against in september.....if one team owns the orioles it's the sox.....

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...if one team owns the orioles it's the sox.....
ummmmm....... i would say Texas "owns" them after they put up 30 runs on them in ONE game a few weeks ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seattle and the Jays give the Yanks hard times.
Seattle could be a problem but they just lost 6 in a row so they are in that losing mind set. the Jays do give us $hit BUT the way the Yanks have been putting up runs i dont see them being a problem.:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ummmmm....... i would say Texas "owns" them after they put up 30 runs on them in ONE game a few weeks ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check the sox record against baltimore over the last three years......it's unreal.....

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check the sox record against baltimore over the last three years......it's unreal.....
yeah im sure it is but i still think 30 runs in one game pretty much makes that team your b*tch for life.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im sure it is but i still think 30 runs in one game pretty much makes that team your b*tch for life.
yeah i'll agree with that.....bunch of little oriole b*tches:lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should start a "The Orioles Suck" thread:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn the sox nearly pulled off a hell of a comeback.........

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW! talk about the wrong time for Seattle to lose 8 games in a row.
CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All i have to say is......Clay Buckholz throws a NO NO......my god was he money last night.......:djparty:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the devil gays whoop the yanks again :lol: :lol:

g29er

g29er

Awards
REDSOX!!!!!!! Yankees have no pitching.Clemens is done,Mussina sucks,and Wang pulls wins out of his @#*.The Sox have the best bullpen in all of baseball,you cant touch Papelbon or Okajima. There is nothing more beautiful than a Big Papi walk-off.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
REDSOX!!!!!!! Yankees have no pitching.Clemens is done,Mussina sucks,and Wang pulls wins out of his @#*.The Sox have the best bullpen in all of baseball,you cant touch Papelbon or Okajima. There is nothing more beautiful than a Big Papi walk-off.
WOW!! i didnt know that!
so you`re saying that a team with NO bullpen just kicked the sox ass in that sweep??????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
sure thing newb.

g29er

g29er

Awards
Sox

WOW!! i didnt know that!
so you`re saying that a team with NO bullpen just kicked the sox ass in that sweep??????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
sure thing newb.
Even the sun shines on a dogs a ss once in a while.WHOS IN FIRST PLACE??????????????????

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even the sun shines on a dogs a ss once in a while.WHOS IN FIRST PLACE??????????????????
look buddy, if the Yankees didnt have such a bad start they would be in 1st and dont even try to say other wise. they were down like 12 games at one point. if the sox were soooooooooooooo good they would have held that lead.

dont get me wrong, i think the sox are a good team but for you to say that the Yankees have no picthing and that them sweeping Boston was just luck is fcuking retarded.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fight......Fight.......Fight :nutkick: :trout: :duel: :bruce2: :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like seatle broke their losing streak in new york chad my boy....:thumbsup: :lol:

g29er

g29er

Awards
Well see....The playoffs are right around the corner homeboy!!! I cant wait to see Torre give Francona a reach around.

:whiner: :whiner:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sox are up 5-1 in the fourth :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn now it's 10-1 sox in the fifth:lol: :head: :woohoo:

g29er

g29er

Awards
awwwwwwwww......... how cute. you have a boyfriend now. :lol:
Hey great pitching by Mussina today tough guy!!!!
By the way the CEE your company makes blows.

:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey great pitching by Mussina today tough guy!!!!
By the way the CEE your company makes blows.

:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

really? wanna get banned? you`re talking $hit to a board rep.

how about we keep the topic on baseball or you can go be a punk on another site.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah bro there is no need to be a tool......keep the topic on baseball.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the sox almost let the blue gays come from behind.....but once again once papelbon gets in there you might as well pack your bags because you're going home. Matsuzaka still doesn't seem to locate alot of his pitches well and it showed tonight......overall boston looks good and october here we come:woohoo:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the sox almost let the blue gays come from behind.....but once again once papelbon gets in there you might as well pack your bags because you're going home. Matsuzaka still doesn't seem to locate alot of his pitches well and it showed tonight......overall boston looks good and october here we come:woohoo:
yeah you guys have the east locked unless you fcuk up really bad.
but i have a feeling the Yanks will go on a 5-7 game winning streak and lock up the card soon.

g29er

g29er

Awards
I agree Dice has trouble with that,I hope he doesnt end up like Hideo Nomo.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree Dice has trouble with that,I hope he doesnt end up like Hideo Nomo.
He needs to work on location and he'll do just fine. Adjusting from a bigger strike zone in the japanese league to a smaller one in MLB is what he's having a tough time getting used too.

g29er

g29er

Awards
:lol: :lol: :lol:

really? wanna get banned? you`re talking $hit to a board rep.

how about we keep the topic on baseball or you can go be a punk on another site.
I apologize,it is off topic, however, Yankees VS Redsox is obviously a heated topic for baseball fans. So the comment you made about having a boyfriend and being retarded was also little inappropriate,off topic or not. I'm not sure why you think that its OK for you to insult others as well. I may be a "newbie",but I'm not here to get insulted either.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I apologize,it is off topic, however, Yankees VS Redsox is obviously a heated topic for baseball fans. So the comment you made about having a boyfriend and being retarded was also little inappropriate,off topic or not. I'm not sure why you think that its OK for you to insult others as well. I may be a "newbie",but I'm not here to get insulted either.
i`m sorry too. 2 of my best friends on here are dirty hooker Sox fans. i dont hate the sox. if it wasn`t for them and the yankees then baseball wouldn`t be the same. not as much fun.
i talk $hit to them like they`re my brothers. not to make them feel bad.
once you`ve been here longer you`ll see that i talk $hit a lot but only to be funny. not to start fights.

so we`re cool then?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on now chad.......kiss and make up.........@ssclown:nutkick: :dump: :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
............:hammer: :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i`m sorry too. 2 of my best friends on here are dirty hooker Sox fans. i dont hate the sox. if it wasn`t for them and the yankees then baseball wouldn`t be the same. not as much fun.
once you`ve been here longer you`ll see that i talk $hit a lot but only to be funny. not to start fights.
Back at ya brotha even if you're a dirty skankee fan:drunk: :cheers:...however the skankees still s*ck :lol: :lol:

g29er

g29er

Awards

so we`re cool then?
Absolutely: thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

so we`re cool then?
i better be one of the 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smite:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established