• Red Sox

Votes: 30 62.5%
  • Yankees

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
I know many people think it was buckner that lost that game, but in all reality it was calvin shiraldi that blew that game. Buckner gets the blame b/c it was the winning hit that went through his legs.....

I myself would love to see the cubs win a world series also.....but not this year.....go sox baby :squat:
Could wind up being Sox vs Mets again. Mets are kicking ass in the NL, Sox are kicking ass in the AL.

Personally though I think the American League Panent will go to someone from the Central division. Either the Tigers or the Indians.

I think the National League Penant will go to someone from the West; either Padres or Diamondbacks.

.... holy crap, I just looked. Didn't realize the Tigers and Indians were TIED for first.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could wind up being Sox vs Mets again. Mets are kicking ass in the NL, Sox are kicking ass in the AL.

Personally though I think the American League Panent will go to someone from the Central division. Either the Tigers or the Indians.

I think the National League Penant will go to someone from the West; either Padres or Diamondbacks.

.... holy crap, I just looked. Didn't realize the Tigers and Indians were TIED for first.

i wouldn`t really say anyone is "kicking ass" is up for grabs down to the last week/day.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats funny. but its sad that someone out there hates on NY that much to waste time to make that.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
can't we all just get along and be mets fans?

seriously though, you won't find any state more evenly divided and heated about the rivalry than ct.

also the red sox would give the yankees wedgies and gank their lunch money.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't we all just get along and be mets fans?

seriously though, you won't find any state more evenly divided and heated about the rivalry than ct.

also the red sox would give the yankees wedgies and gank their lunch money.
Tell me about it.....born and raised in waterbury, ct.........sox fan all the way......GO SOX!!!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill give you both wedgies and peg you in the nuts durring kick ball! GO YANKEES!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill give you both wedgies and peg you in the nuts durring kick ball! GO YANKEES!
LOL.....I've got an atomic wedgie for you too ya damn yankee....but i heard you're more of a "Head Hunter" if ya know what i mean ;) :thumbsup: :nutkick::lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm assuming your meant dodge ball, not kick ball here right?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no when you kick the ball in kickball they can throw the ball you. stttttuuuuuuuuupppppiiiiiiidddddddddd!!!!!
Oh yeah...forgot about that.....i bet your the kickball champ amongst the 10 yearold kiddies in your neighborhood :D....."mr chad, can i have your autograph." LOL :toofunny: :cheers:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah...forgot about that.....i bet your the kickball champ amongst the 10 yearold kiddies in your neighborhood :D....."mr chad, can i have your autograph." LOL :toofunny: :cheers:
yeah the 14 year old girls think i`m dreamy!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to go ahead and say it.......Eric Gagne su*ks beyond belief.....blows another game for beckett tonight.....unfu*king real :frustrate

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go ahead and say it.......Eric Gagne su*ks beyond belief.....blows another game for beckett tonight.....unfu*king real :frustrate
:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:
how sad :(

Jason Giambi and A Rod are killing $hit again. :box: :box: :box:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: nice bro

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:
how sad :(

Jason Giambi and A Rod are killing $hit again. :box: :box: :box:
I think we should give him to the yanks, he'd fit right in their bullpen with all the "blowin" goin on in there......:lol: :thumbsup:....it will be interesting to see if a-rod opts out of his contract at the end of the year, and i strongly suspect he will.......

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think we should give him to the yanks, he'd fit right in their bullpen with all the "blowin" goin on in there......:lol: :thumbsup:....it will be interesting to see if a-rod opts out of his contract at the end of the year, and i strongly suspect he will.......
are you kidding?! the Yankees have a very deep pocket and they`ll dig deep to keep him.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah the 14 year old girls think i`m dreamy!
Chad, those aren't little girls.......they're just some of the neighborhood boys with long hair......:afro: :eek: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :stick: :drunk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah yeah i know. they are playing it cool. you really think they will let an MVP walk?:blink:
I guess we'll see..........him probably in a SOX jersey next year.....oh yeah, i said it:whip:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chad, those aren't little girls.......they're just some of the neighborhood boys with long hair......:afro: :eek: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :stick: :drunk:
chad likes sausage with his cupcakes.................fag

Attachments

Beige

Awards
  • Established
there's a lot of talk about a-rod going to the sox chad. especially after how he was treated his first couple months in the bronx.

also, trauma and trip, how were the schools in waterbury? i have a 2 year old son out there and wonder if i should bring him to the hartford district when he's ready for school.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant believe you fcukers! i wouldn`t want ANY sox players on the Yanks. NONE OF THEM!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant believe you fcukers! i wouldn`t want ANY sox players on the Yanks. NONE OF THEM!
Righttttt..........:fool2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there's a lot of talk about a-rod going to the sox chad. especially after how he was treated his first couple months in the bronx.

also, trauma and trip, how were the schools in waterbury? i have a 2 year old son out there and wonder if i should bring him to the hartford district when he's ready for school.
very ,very ghetto.......lots of gangs and homies....i vote for hartford

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jonny damon ring a bell

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not kidding. i`m not saying you dont have good players but i dont want them the Yanks. just wouldnt feel right.
we certainly dont want gay rod to fag our team up.........

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well, i will say the private schools are run pretty well, which trip and i attended. The public schools are pretty rough, but it's really just your typical big city crap. The hartford school district certainly won't be any better IMHO.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very ,very ghetto.......lots of gangs and homies....i vote for hartford
Good god your kidding right?.....waterbury more ghetto than hartford.....no fuc*in way bro.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very true. and there isn`t enough pineapples in ny to feed your fat boy Ortiz.
HEY!!!!! HE'S JUST HUNGRY ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!