Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess you guys really do need A Rod huh?????:stick:
Fukcing Devil Gays!!! They have some of the most annoying commentators i've ever seen....you just want to beat them with a lead pipe or something lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scott Kazmir must die!
I went to a game this year when he pitched against matsuzaka......what a pitching duel. I must say kazmir has some good stuff.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went to a game this year when he pitched against matsuzaka......what a pitching duel. I must say kazmir has some good stuff.
i must say your mom has some good stuff too. she has good movement on her sinker. LOL!!! jk bro

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i must say your mom has some good stuff too. she has good movement on her sinker. LOL!!! jk bro
Lol...that actually was funny:lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God gwen really is smoking in your avy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Beige

Awards
  • Established
any post season predictions? who taking on the Mets? I'm gonna have to say Boston. NY has a couple good up and comers (cano, that asian pitcher...chen???), and some good vets in jeter, a rod, and matsui (a rod being the only allstar IMO). but the sox have a team full of young new talent that still haven't peaked IMO. Matsuzaka, Papelbon, Youkolis...do i need to go on? plus their vets like ortiz and ramirez still deliver 100%. talent wise they are real close, but i think that this season the Sox are more ready for an AL east battle.

it's just gonna suck for them when they gotta pitch to david wright, or bat off hernandez and martinez. oh well, there's always next season.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any post season predictions? who taking on the Mets? I'm gonna have to say Boston. NY has a couple good up and comers (cano, that asian pitcher...chen???), and some good vets in jeter, a rod, and matsui (a rod being the only allstar IMO). but the sox have a team full of young new talent that still haven't peaked IMO. Matsuzaka, Papelbon, Youkolis...do i need to go on? plus their vets like ortiz and ramirez still deliver 100%. talent wise they are real close, but i think that this season the Sox are more ready for an AL east battle.

it's just gonna suck for them when they gotta pitch to david wright, or bat off hernandez and martinez. oh well, there's always next season.

yes the sox are very good but if the yanks play them in the october the sox are going home for the year. :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes the sox are very good but if the yanks play them in the october the sox are going home for the year. :thumbsup:
Riiiggggghhhhttt.......think again my friend :whip:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow! good come back!!!!:FUfinger:
Well how about the sox comeback tonight then.....they were down 8-1.......3 innings later it's tied 9-9 :FUfinger:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well youkilis just tripled with the bases loaded......12-9 sox and still no outs.....WHAT A GAME!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And.......the sox show how a great team gets it done tonight. Down 8-1 you would think that game is over, but a true champ never quits. Thus the sox complete a whooping comeback tonight beating the devil gays 16-10.....:djparty:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And.......the sox show how a great team gets it done tonight. Down 8-1 you would think that game is over, but a true champ never quits. Thus the sox complete a whooping comeback tonight beating the devil gays 16-10.....:djparty:
yeah thats good. Yanks dont need to come from behind.
Grand Slam???:cheers:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok if the season was over today would the Yankees and Red Sox play the first round of the playoffs????

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you're still behind in the standings tee hee :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok if the season was over today would the Yankees and Red Sox play the first round of the playoffs????
Nope we would play the angels, you would play the indians

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Ok, grew up on the east coast, BUT......am a HUGE yankee's fan :)

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe it, the sox came from behind to win in dramatic fashion AGAIN tonight. Down 4-3 in the bottom of the ninth Big Papi hits a walk-off 2 run homer to win the game 5-4. God d*mn that man is money!!!!!:djparty:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a beaner in NY that is better:cheers:
"Beaners....they'll kick ya in the face"

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Eiq8z4cxLo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

g29er

g29er

Awards
I can't believe it, the sox came from behind to win in dramatic fashion AGAIN tonight. Down 4-3 in the bottom of the ninth Big Papi hits a walk-off 2 run homer to win the game 5-4. God d*mn that man is money!!!!!:djparty:

I said it once boys and ILL say it again, there is nothing like a Big Papi walk-off, bum knee and all!! Its gotten to the point where you can almost call it.:box: :box: :box:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes yes he is berry good. but no shall be no walk offs this weekend my sox loving buddies.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes yes he is berry good. but no shall be no walk offs this weekend my sox loving buddies.
If we take at least 2 games......THE EAST IS OURS.........MMMMUUUUHHHHAHHHHAAAAA!!!:thumbsup:

IainDaniel

Awards
Burnett has pitched well since his return from the DL and being called out by Richarddi.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yanks Vs. Sox.......baseball's Greatest Rivalry Resumes Baby!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats funny............. i dont see a post from truama or trip today.
wonder why that is??????????

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:think: :think: :think: maybe cause boston got RAPED!!!!! :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heck of a game last night sox fans. Dont look now the here we come

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
oh hey, this girl figured it out for all of us.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's probably because i was at the tennessee/florida game all day today.....That was a good game last night....i'm still shocked at bostons bullpen, but you can't win them all. Anyway, florida handed tennessee their a$$es today 59-20.....what a GAME!!!!!.....oh while i was away today beckett showed the skanks why he's one of the best in the game as we whooped you boys today hahaha!!!!! We win tomorrow and the division is basically ours :thumbsup:....and remember there's no crying in baseball hahahahhahah:lol: :nutkick: :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh hey, this girl figured it out for all of us.

Hell yeah brother.....man your avy is freakin hillarious....reps for that Lol!!:lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heck of a game last night sox fans. Dont look now the here we come
Plllleeeeaaassseeee! I see your still looking UP at us homeboy :nutkick: :lol:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
As the ghost of Babe Ruth arises to once again deny the Red Sox what will be the excuse this time. 2004 was a great year for the Red Sox. only 85 years to go till the next time.:bruce3: