Recreate Feedback thread----Let the games begin!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Haha, appreciated. Today was another day of killed appetite...HOWEVER the weakness was alot less prevalent today. Although the nausea has subsided greatly and I was able to eat today, I am just not able to eat as much.

So, let me give a revised update if you will...

Recreate is now seeming to illicit more of portion control appetite suppressant response. After getting used to the initial nausea, I am now able to get hungry but am NOT able to consume large amounts at once without getting full. This effect seems to be the welcome effect that people are so ecstatic about. I love to eat, and I personally hate it, but I am not one to judge because i "knew" this is what it was going to do before I bought it. Time to suck it up and deal with it right?

As for the thermo.... Yes i took 2 today, and I ran. And I died. And I was soaked. And thats the end of the story.

USP.... I told you I didn't doubt you, just needed to see what the dealsie was :)

Im still puffy, that sucks, whatever.

i had the same problem the first few days. i would just feel sick to stomach and not eat anything. i now take one pill three times a day. i am still a little nervous to try to take two at once again.

only question i have is muscle preservation while cutting calories so much? should i add in a test booster or the muscle preservation that comes with recreate good enough?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had the same problem the first few days. i would just feel sick to stomach and not eat anything. i now take one pill three times a day. i am still a little nervous to try to take two at once again.

only question i have is muscle preservation while cutting calories so much? should i add in a test booster or the muscle preservation that comes with recreate good enough?
Muscle preservation is high with ReCreate, but is mostly dependent on your diet. If you find yourself losing too much LBM, adjust your macros to include more smart calories, and less fat, and reverse this trend over time as you normalize.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Muscle preservation is high with ReCreate, but is mostly dependent on your diet. If you find yourself losing too much LBM, adjust your macros to include more smart calories, and less fat, and reverse this trend over time as you normalize.

ya thats what i have been doing. i will start taking measurements so i have a better idea if i am keeping muscle. its very easy for me to go into a calorie deficit with this stuff.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established

I'm glad to hear I wasn't alone on the nausea factor. I feel now that since I'm 5 days in, I have a much better grasp on how recreate is best utilized.

Yes. Recreate's appetite suppression property is real and can and WILL effect your eating habits. Don't worry, if you are attempting to lean bulk or recomp there is a way around this. Its really simple; dose your ap and other supps as usual, consume your meal 15 mins later while your hunger is still present, and thennnn dose your recreate. Your appetite will slowly die off while your previous meal continues to keep you full for an extended period.

Since you will possibly be consuming less food and may be worried about losing lbm, there are many safe and natural solutions to counteract any catabolism you may begin to experience, or think you're experiencing haha.

I have found that the use of the many natural and non hormonal products promoted on this site have done wonders for me in not only providing profound muscle-loss prevention but have actually shown to exhibit pro hormone-like gains that resemble some of my favorite PH's. I have tried close to but not all of the recent NHA products and have narrowed it down to a short list of which I feel was money well spent in that these products have proved to show results that were VISIBLY apparent...none of this "I think it may be working" business.

In no particular order:
Drive
Powerfull
hyperdrol x2
alpha drive/ dth
anabolic pump
pslin
And only while cutting... Megadose bcaas. This is probably the most paramount and overlooked supplement. While consuming fewer calories, sipping on a mixture of bcaas throughout the day will do a superior job in keeping you body in a positive nitrogen balance while in a calorie deficit.

I do use other supplements yes, but the ones listed above have had the largest impact on muscle growth.

Edit: divinyl products work amazingly well too, Im just not a fan of hairloss which has been overly apparent with the use of such products.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait for the Beta T, dert. You'll love it!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, thats kinda bullshlt that I leave the country before it comes out.

Heres an idea, let me test it.
Haha, we just got through with some pretty comprehensive testing. Where, and when are you going, and how long will you be gone for?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Haha, we just got through with some pretty comprehensive testing. Where, and when are you going, and how long will you be gone for?

Oh why mullet, I never thought you'd ask :)

Hold on while I gloat for a sec...

Nice
Tyrol Region
Corfu
Barcelona
Paris
Brussels
Amsterdam
Heidelberg
Prague
Munich
Venice
Florence
Rome
Athens

I leave the 22nd of May... for 35 days.

Wow that felt good. Dont hate :wave:

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear I wasn't alone on the nausea factor. I feel now that since I'm 5 days in, I have a much better grasp on how recreate is best utilized.

Yes. Recreate's appetite suppression property is real and can and WILL effect your eating habits. Don't worry, if you are attempting to lean bulk or recomp there is a way around this. Its really simple; dose your ap and other supps as usual, consume your meal 15 mins later while your hunger is still present, and thennnn dose your recreate. Your appetite will slowly die off while your previous meal continues to keep you full for an extended period.

Since you will possibly be consuming less food and may be worried about losing lbm, there are many safe and natural solutions to counteract any catabolism you may begin to experience, or think you're experiencing haha.

I have found that the use of the many natural and non hormonal products promoted on this site have done wonders for me in not only providing profound muscle-loss prevention but have actually shown to exhibit pro hormone-like gains that resemble some of my favorite PH's. I have tried close to but not all of the recent NHA products and have narrowed it down to a short list of which I feel was money well spent in that these products have proved to show results that were VISIBLY apparent...none of this "I think it may be working" business.

In no particular order:
Drive
Powerfull
hyperdrol x2
alpha drive/ dth
anabolic pump
pslin
And only while cutting... Megadose bcaas. This is probably the most paramount and overlooked supplement. While consuming fewer calories, sipping on a mixture of bcaas throughout the day will do a superior job in keeping you body in a positive nitrogen balance while in a calorie deficit.

I do use other supplements yes, but the ones listed above have had the largest impact on muscle growth.

Edit: divinyl products work amazingly well too, Im just not a fan of hairloss which has been overly apparent with the use of such products.
i found dosing recreate 30 minutes before meal and one 30 minutes after meal works best. is knocks down my appetite but not too much.

i just ordered some stoke as a test booster. i wanted to give that a try. i dont know how good it will do but we will see. if i dont see much from it my next choice will be drive or dth. i also have alpha drive that i can throw into the mix. i heard alot of conflicting things on that.
right now my stack is: recreate, ragnorak,dcp,yellow gold. napalm and stoked will be added tomorrow.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
i found dosing recreate 30 minutes before meal and one 30 minutes after meal works best. is knocks down my appetite but not too much.

i just ordered some stoke as a test booster. i wanted to give that a try. i dont know how good it will do but we will see. if i dont see much from it my next choice will be drive or dth. i also have alpha drive that i can throw into the mix. i heard alot of conflicting things on that.
right now my stack is: recreate, ragnorak,dcp,yellow gold. napalm and stoked will be added tomorrow.
Alpha is great simply because it works and its cheap. DTH is a bomb in a bottle, but its alot more $$

Your gonna like stoked, I use PCS and it works great in conjunction with other test boosters. Very subtle but effective, especially in pct.

lemme know how napalm is, I'm curious about that and the atomic meltdown from rpn for topical use.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Alpha is great simply because it works and its cheap. DTH is a bomb in a bottle, but its alot more $$

Your gonna like stoked, I use PCS and it works great in conjunction with other test boosters. Very subtle but effective, especially in pct.

lemme know how napalm is, I'm curious about that and the atomic meltdown from rpn for topical use.
i will definately keep you updated.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Im starting to think I shoulda just made my own log, but A. I'm lazy and B. I wanna see how long (and informative) we can make this thread :)

So today all sides have been pretty much toned down to nothing except the morning meal keeps me full longer. The bloat is still there and I dont understand it. I took pics today, but the lighting was horrible as you can tell by my new SWEET avatar. The pics will be used as before and afters even though I've already began? ugh.

Im sittin at 180 even today @ 5'11.5 which makes me down 2 lbs since starting 5 days ago. Diet hasnt changed much except for the times i couldnt eat because of loss of hunger. Also, since im holding water I could possibly be down even more weight? who knows.

derty out.

Ps.... If i dont look bloated trust me, I am soft, my veins are fading, and my face is freakin puffy.

Attachments

Last edited:
BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
From my notes:

In terms of energy, I'm active all day, have no difficulty moving from one project to the next, and am able to put out a considerable amount of work. My GF says a man my age shouldn't be able to work as hard as I do and still get it up as often as I do (we have sex 3-5 times a week). I feel like I'm 25. I feel great!

In terms of appetite suppression, it doesn't seem suppressed at all, I get fiercely hungry; what I do have is appetite control. I have no trouble staying mindful of my macros, and limiting the amount of food I take in at any moment, ant any meal.

In terms of fat loss, I have no real data: my skinfolds haven't changed in a while, my temp isn't up, & I sweat no more than I normally would; what I do have is a reduced sense of fullness in my gut, like there's more room in my insides for my insides. This definitely contribute to my being more active. Oh yeah - and I'm down 10 lbs.

In terms of mood, like I said, I feel great. My GF and I have been going through a real rough year, which included me telling her to move out (and her moving out, lock, stock, & barrel), and there have been a lot of misunderstandings & hurt feelings; last weekend, after 9? days, we had a big blow-up followed by a major reconciliation, and we're having a surprisingly painless passage through the working out of our differences & talking through the accumulated crap. Don't know for a *fact* that the mood enhancement of ReCreate helped w/ that, but it could have gone really badly, and has in the past; this time it was really intense, but really good...and it's staying good (at least so far, but still...).

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Im starting to think I shoulda just made my own log, but A. I'm lazy and B. I wanna see how long (and informative) we can make this thread :)

So today all sides have been pretty much toned down to nothing except the morning meal keeps me full longer. The bloat is still there and I dont understand it. I took pics today, but the lighting was horrible as you can tell by my new SWEET avatar. The pics will be used as before and afters even though I've already began? ugh.

Im sittin at 180 even today @ 5'11.5 which makes me down 2 lbs since starting 5 days ago. Diet hasnt changed much except for the times i couldnt eat because of loss of hunger. Also, since im holding water I could possibly be down even more weight? who knows.

derty out.

Ps.... If i dont look bloated trust me, I am soft, my veins are fading, and my face is freakin puffy.
if you think that's bloat, you can just go to freakin' hell, man!

blanblu

blanblu

Awards
gonna use your format here BodyWizard :cheers:

it's been 1 week since I started:

In terms of energy, it's decent... I had been on EC stack for some time and I welcome this break, plus I'm taking Reset-AD in the hope that it will indeed reset me... I do feel more of a nervous nrg but I think that's mostly due to the fact that I'm using nicorette... but the first 3 days I did not use the gum and maybe it's just me but I could really feel my heart pumping, warmth and sort of a jacked up stim feeling around my chest... hard to describe but kinda like an urge to cough (kinda like the expectorant fx of Guaifenesin) but mostly w/out any phlegm release... it just felt like I needed to take deeper breaths... *shrugs* but that has since subsided...

In terms of appetite suppression, this started on day 2 and let me tell you... if I weren't nauseous enough from the RC, the gum will only make things worse... I guess I'm a sucker for punishment LOL... the combination of the 2 makes me not want to eat at all... it's about as extreme as it gets... so I'm gonna have to tone that down a bit...

In terms of fat loss, well, I'm training pretty hard... making sure to get the adequate nutrition b4, during and after workouts... I'm also alternating the workout days with steady-state cardio (~3k runs) days (got a bunk knee)... so I'm not sure if I've lost fat or a combination of fat and lbm, however, I have dropped about 4 pounds... I'm trying to keep my water intake at no less than 2L/day... and I seem to have water retention... one of my co-workers is taking RC alone and he claims that it makes him urinate frequently and also an increase in body temp, I have not really noticed either of these in my case... in the morning, however, I look much less "puffy" and I am beginning to see my muscles... so I guess I should be happy... :)

In terms of mood, I would say it's better now...

In terms of sleep, I struggled the first few days as I was taking 2 at 8am and 2 at 3pm and it just kept me up late... now I've been taking 2 at 8am and only 1 at 2pm and it seems to do the trick... I have also noticed a change in my sleeping pattern... I have always had a bit of trouble sleeping and I would most often get very broken sleep... I don't know if i can attribute this to RC but it seems like even though I am not getting 8 hours, when I do sleep, it's no longer broken and I sleep straight through...

I know, a bit long-winded but there's my 1 week report... ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Confessions of a Stim Junkie

I have to retract some statements at some level that I've made about Recreate's stim effect. I've made plenty of mention that Recreate's stim effect is a damn near sedative to me, HOWEVER, I need to mention two very important things. Number one, Recreate IS a low stim supplement, but maybe not AS low as I've made it out to seem. I started RECREATE, coming off of an Ephedrine HCL, Yohimbine HCL, Adrenalean stack, that is like the Indy 500 of stim stacks. I did taper off this Indy Car Stack for one week before starting RECREATE, however, my body's last impression of a stim experience was an extraordinarily powerful one. No single supplement had a chance to compare with that kind of an impression/experience, let alone an intentionally lower stim'd supp like Recreate. I wanted to offer a fair contrast once I came to this realization. Recreate might be just right for some or most people, but my initial stim impressions could have been extravagantly tainted by my very recent experience with a Rocket Fuel Stack.

P.S. I'm down 4lbs on my 14th day of Recreate/DCP.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
My 2 week review is coming on Saturday, but I got to say this after some effects I am feeling are becoming more pronounced.

I didn't really expect to see a mood boosting effect from ReCreate and the whole "makes you feel better and therefore making cutting periods seem easier" is a little far fetched to me. HOWEVER ReCreate is quickly altering my standpoint on that.

Recently I have been feeling some ill feelings towards continuing this cut from a too skinny/just defeated attitude about training intensity and so on. Upon further dosing of ReCreate (cumulative effect maybe, because appetite suppression is up kicking as well, more on that later??) I have noticed a dramatic increase in overall feeling of well being and just "happiness". Again this is not comparable to a stimed out just feel good type deal, I'm talking about a sense of relaxation, mood elevation, and just overall good mindset.

Loving the fact that some properties of ReCreate seem to be flowering as I continue on in weeks of use. Looking forward to see what else shows up in the next week or so.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to see what else shows up in the next week or so.

....It's gonna be me at your doorstep with a 10 gal tub of horny goat weed and a couple used (but sterilized) magnums..

My 2 week review is coming on Saturday, but I got to say this after some effects I am feeling are becoming more pronounced.

I didn't really expect to see a mood boosting effect from ReCreate and the whole "makes you feel better and therefore making cutting periods seem easier" is a little far fetched to me. HOWEVER ReCreate is quickly altering my standpoint on that.

Recently I have been feeling some ill feelings towards continuing this cut from a too skinny/just defeated attitude about training intensity and so on. Upon further dosing of ReCreate (cumulative effect maybe, because appetite suppression is up kicking as well, more on that later??) I have noticed a dramatic increase in overall feeling of well being and just "happiness". Again this is not comparable to a stimed out just feel good type deal, I'm talking about a sense of relaxation, mood elevation, and just overall good mindset.

Loving the fact that some properties of ReCreate seem to be flowering as I continue on in weeks of use. Looking forward to see what else shows up in the next week or so.

Let just say that adding Anabolic pump and increasing carbohydrates slightly will lead to greater fat loss and just over all love of life and training because you can eat modest amounts of food and lose fat at a rapid pace. The gym intensity and recovery is ever present, and it just never feels like a diet.

I'm the worst at dieting but I've been strict for about 6 weeks and close to the six pack..o so close but the best part is that it's not a daily struggle or grind.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Let just say that adding Anabolic pump and increasing carbohydrates slightly will lead to greater fat loss and just over all love of life and training because you can eat modest amounts of food and lose fat at a rapid pace. The gym intensity and recovery is ever present, and it just never feels like a diet.

I'm the worst at dieting but I've been strict for about 6 weeks and close to the six pack..o so close but the best part is that it's not a daily struggle or grind.
I am fairly sure that following my next carb up I am going to change back to taking in carbs prior to training with AP (still lower carb and cal, but enough to fuel progressive training and higher LBM retention/gain possibilities). I am unsure why I am holding onto CKD so hard (although I think its because I love my carb up days.) I was also talking to Steve about sleep issues with the low carb and getting some back in daily would probably completely cure my issues with sleep as well.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly sure that following my next carb up I am going to change back to taking in carbs prior to training with AP (still lower carb and cal, but enough to fuel progressive training and higher LBM retention/gain possibilities). I am unsure why I am holding onto CKD so hard (although I think its because I love my carb up days.) I was also talking to Steve about sleep issues with the low carb and getting some back in daily would probably completely cure my issues with sleep as well.

CKD gives you a slight fat burning advantage as more fat is used for energy versus LBM or glycogen.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I want to stack Recreate with ephedrine HCL...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats the reason I was so anxious to start it. After trying it though I know I respond much more positively to keeping carb intake present during cutting to provide for workouts that will fuel that fat loss process the rest of the day (and provide gains outside of just fat loss.) Trial and error and I'm glad I tried it though.

I just ordered some bulk caffeine pills (because they were 3 dollars at Nutra for over 20 grams) to help kick up fat burning if at all possible. Ephedrine + ReCreate would be a nasty stack.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats the reason I was so anxious to start it. After trying it though I know I respond much more positively to keeping carb intake present during cutting to provide for workouts that will fuel that fat loss process the rest of the day (and provide gains outside of just fat loss.) Trial and error and I'm glad I tried it though.

I just ordered some bulk caffeine pills (because they were 3 dollars at Nutra for over 20 grams) to help kick up fat burning if at all possible. Ephedrine + ReCreate would be a nasty stack.
It does have the hormonal advantage also. Whole eggs = Test.

I have thought about going back to a more moderate carb diet, but I have so much cleaner / better energy on lower carbs.

I wonder if doubling the carb limit from 30-60 would still allow for being a fat burner but take the edge off of the extremely low carbs.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea I love me my eggs and ground beef on the CKD (I still take in a good amount of healthy hormonal boosting fats like OO and some saturated fats when moderate carbing).

I don't really feel lethargic on it but training/strength is just garbage (I am on 9 grams a day though, the extreme low end).

Ill be back to around 100 a day in 1.5 weeks hopefully (coming from oats, veggies, and the carbs in c/c)

**End Thread High jack :D. Back to ReCreate feedback! lol

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Yea I love me my eggs and ground beef on the CKD (I still take in a good amount of healthy hormonal boosting fats like OO and some saturated fats when moderate carbing).

I don't really feel lethargic on it but training/strength is just garbage (I am on 9 grams a day though, the extreme low end).

Ill be back to around 100 a day in 1.5 weeks hopefully (coming from oats, veggies, and the carbs in c/c)

**End Thread High jack :D. Back to ReCreate feedback! lol
**Re-Initiatiates Thread Hijack

You're beef.
And did you mean to say that you were ending the thread high?

**Ends Thread Hijack

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
**Re-Initiatiates Thread Hijack

You're beef.
And did you mean to say that you were ending the thread high?

**Ends Thread Hijack

By the way I bought some re-create, and I'm going to stack it with ephedrine.... I wonder if 1 bottle is enough though. I see peopl egetting like 3.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 lbs/week is quite good! PS did you get any caffeine headaches coming down from that massive ECA stack, or is the recreate keeping that off?
No headaches. The ONLY thing that has ever given me headaches, was Leviathan Reloaded's Yohimbine hcl 11-hydroxy or whatever. I can take normal (less effective) yohimbine hcl, but the LR version gave me stim headaches. I stopped half a bottle through, but 200mg caffeine, 12mg yohimbine hcl & 25mg ephedrine hcl and I'm alright.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is low-grade Hot-Rox, in my opinion. I know, because I use both of them. I use Recreate in the morning and Hot Rox Extreme 6 hours later.

simpledude

Awards
I have been using Recreate for a few days now

Energy- Recreate isn't the most powerfull stim but it has provided me with clean energy. I haven't been using stims for a while so I really like it

Appetite suppression- I normally have a huge appetite and am constantly hungry but since using recreate it has given me a nice suppresion of my appetite. Not to the point of nausea like others but nice

Fat Loss- Nothing major to report yet because I haven't been using it long enough

Mood- My mood has been pleasant but I would say it hasn't changed much yet. I am guessing this part of recreate will show its true colors while getting deeper into my cut

Workouts- I have only worked out 2 times since on recreate and all I really have to say is that I have noticed a huge increase in sweating I mean my t-shirt is drenched by the end of my workout.

So far it has been good, I will update in about a week

Recreate is low-grade Hot-Rox, in my opinion. I know, because I use both of them. I use Recreate in the morning and Hot Rox Extreme 6 hours later.

You are only judging off "feel" effect not fat loss obviously or msucle preservation. Anything will Yohimbe will make our Stim effect feel "low-grade" but ingredients wise people just need to read the label and see the obvious difference(s) in formulations.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
well his inbox is full and thats why i couldnt sent him this ...

"sorry for the short message... its late and im really tired but...

whats up with this damn water retention from the recreate... today its even more pronounced.
Im soft everywhere and my face is very puffy...I would just like to know if this will go away with continued use and what is causing it. Thanks man."

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
well his inbox is full and thats why i couldnt sent him this ...

"sorry for the short message... its late and im really tired but...

whats up with this damn water retention from the recreate... today its even more pronounced.
Im soft everywhere and my face is very puffy...I would just like to know if this will go away with continued use and what is causing it. Thanks man."
It just seems to be you that has this problem. My experience was I had to go to the bathroom more often the first few days and was/am not holding any more water than normal.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It just seems to be you that has this problem. My experience was I had to go to the bathroom more often the first few days and was/am not holding any more water than normal.
Agreed.
I would look for another cause if you feel bloating... which, btw, you're right does not show in your pic there Dert. I know supps do different things to different people, but I really can't see Recreate being the cause here buddy..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'll rarely comment on someone else's opinion, cuz my philosophy is to each their own, but to compare these two products is ridiculous. Like Jacob said, you're feeling the Yohimbine in Hot Rox, and if you're making that statement you are a stim dude. Big diff in stim vs. fat-loss. My personal opinion of Hot Rox as a fat-loss agent is that it's pretty worthless, and I never really got the stim effect off it either. I will state I am not a BioTest fan however..
I see a lot of people that view "fat-loss" and "stim" products as one in the same, and there has to be an understanding that this just isn't the case. I think Mullett stated earlier in this thread that Recreate was intentionally designed to be low stim; being wired is not how the product works its magic.
On a personal note, I like stims myself - to a point. That jittery mind-racing feeling when you get too stimmed is rather annoying, and the fact of the matter is that is conducive to MUSCLE-BURNING, not FAT-BURNING, which is something I don't think a lot of guys understand as well. The stim effect of Recreate on it's own is plenty strong - I myself had to start out with 2 in the morning and just 1 in the afternoon because 2+2 was just too strong at first.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Re-create does have two things I like, appetite suppression and t4 to t3 conversion increase. These two things IMO are highly desirable during a cuttinfg cycle which I'm on. I took 1 recreate this morning before breakfast, then ECA after breakfast.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I'm about 2 weeks into my Recreate and Epistane/Proviron cycle. I've just started taking Methoxy-Trn, and I'm also taking 6grams ALCAR and 10mg Yohimbine daily. In the first week I dropped from 17% bf to 16.3%, weight loss being just under 3lbs. In this second week I think I've done the same, if not more, and I'm positive I'm around 15.5%.

I've got another bottle of Recreate to go, with 2 bottles of DCP on the way. I also have a bottle of Anabolic Pump just waiting to be ran with my second bottle of Recreate and first bottle of DCP. I'm also going to be running Leviathan Reloaded stacked with my second bottle of DCP once my second Recreate bottle has ran out.

I've also got a bottle of SAN shredded too, which I'll run towards the end :bb2:

I think the comment made regarding a difference between being stim'd and fatloss is 100% correct. I don't feel stim'd whatsoever and the fat is falling off me. Hell, I'm in a cutting phase at the moment and I've broke two personal bests this week! Even when I bulked with Epistane and Superdrol over winter I wasn't this strong lol.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
You're right. It does SEEM to be that it's just me that has this problem. But, in the name of Jules Winnfield, allow me to retort; how is even that relevant at all? Are you trying to prove a point that just because you are not experiencing this and that you haven't yet read about anyone else experiencing this yet that it isn't happening to me? I find it strange that you claim you're going to the bathroom more often because it "just seems to be you that has this problem". Doesn't mean its not happening though....right?

Agreed.
I would look for another cause if you feel bloating... which, btw, you're right does not show in your pic there Dert. I know supps do different things to different people, but I really can't see Recreate being the cause here buddy..
Well buddy, If you don't feel that ReCreate is the cause of my bloating, which is even more pronounced today, I will allow you to explain yourself of why this can not be. Please be sure to explain how each of the compounds in the formula have been shown to not increase extracellular fluid retention, I would really like to know! :)

I respect your loyalty to the company in which you are sponsored by, and can appreciate your attempt to back up their products...no harm in doing so. However, I start to begin having contempt for someone when they completely shut someone's concerns out because they "can't see it being the cause". However, I've moved past your comment and have allowed you to explain yourself without any prejudgments on my part. Cant wait to hear what you come up with, buddy.

Oh and btw, I got 2 comments today saying that i looked "puffier" , both from people who do not know that I am on anything. And my diet and supplement regiment has not changed for the past 5 weeks except for the addition of recreate.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
You're right. It does SEEM to be that it's just me that has this problem. But, in the name of Jules Winnfield, allow me to retort; how is even that relevant at all? Are you trying to prove a point that just because you are not experiencing this and that you haven't yet read about anyone else experiencing this yet that it isn't happening to me? I find it strange that you claim you're going to the bathroom more often because it "just seems to be you that has this problem". Doesn't mean its not happening though....right?
LOL, does it give you PMS too? I didn't say anything about it not happening, just that you're the only one I've heard of so far including those of us that have taken it before release. As for the going to the bathroom, that's because of the caffeine. I don't take in any stims so jumping to 300mg or so of caffeine from almost nothing(just tea) makes me go to the bathroom more. Now it's back to normal since I'm used to it.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
LOL, does it give you PMS too? I didn't say anything about it not happening, just that you're the only one I've heard of so far including those of us that have taken it before release. As for the going to the bathroom, that's because of the caffeine. I don't take in any stims so jumping to 300mg or so of caffeine from almost nothing(just tea) makes me go to the bathroom more. Now it's back to normal since I'm used to it.
LAWL, yeah man it gives me PMS teehee.

No need to get butthurt from my response just cause it was a bit assertive when defending my statement. Must be all the test boosters...hmm whatev

Glad to hear your peepee problem is fixed :thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
two questions

#1-Anyone spreading out the dosage:

1-1-1, 2-2-2, etc.

I have not been doing 2 at one time, and Im liking it even more/any potential loss of potency by spreading out, I wouldnt think so, but figured I would ask.

#2-Im aware of the recommended dose, but anyone going high does? And what would be the max?