Other stim to stack w/ recreate

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for ideas of other stimulant fat burners to safely/effectively stack with recreate bc recreate is very low stim and caffeine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alphamine. dont have the label in front of me but i believe it is low in caffeine as well.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
The new Dexaprine XR will be a great addition to many combinations because it's got a reduced stimulant content (per capsules) to still provide great, consistent, powerful energy without any negative side effects. Additionally, it's got more of the "feel good" euphoric ingredients that really enhance the experience, making it the perfect compliment to other low stim or non stim fat burning products.

It's all the benefits of the much-lauded, incredibly powerful old formula but more user friendly and more flexible in its dosing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Dexaprine XR still hits like a ton of bricks, but it won't leave you feeling "jittery". It will increase your mood, energy, and fat loss potential very quickly. I think recreate + Dexaprine XR would make a great stack!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine. I believe 1 scoop is the equivalent of a cup of coffee

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to nutra t look up dexaprinre XR and found nothing.. Confused

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Alphamine is 125mg per scoop. Keep in mind that caffeine isn't the only stim in it but it is lower dosed where caffeine is concerned.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your spelling is wrong. and yes, i didnt find XR either. just found this:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/new-dexaprine-60-caplets.html
Nutraplanet doesn't seen to have the XR in stock yet.

The formula they do have in stock is considered "Dexaprine v2" as it does not include the 1,3 dimethyl, but has the Acacia Rigidula in its place.

They should have it soon, however it is available almost everywhere else by now. Not sure why NP is behind on this one!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya Alphamine is 125mg per scoop. Keep in mind that caffeine isn't the only stim in it but it is lower dosed where caffeine is concerned.
Funny thing about alphamine- while I was on it, I didn't notice any fat loss... But 2 days after I stopped taking it, I was extremely lean and then returned to baseline after a week lol.
I did love the energy and euphoria tho
Nutraplanet doesn't seen to have the XR in stock yet.

The formula they do have in stock is considered "Dexaprine v2" as it does not include the 1,3 dimethyl, but has the Acacia Rigidula in its place.

They should have it soon, however it is available almost everywhere else by now. Not sure why NP is behind on this one!
thanks Vaughn.

I guess I'm most concerned with combining stims that are harmful when combined... Since the nomenclatures on recreate label r quite unique to me, I am finding it difficult to nail down a good stack with it!

Would the any of the OEP's work... Original, purple top, or powder??

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you think would be harmful to stack in Dexaprine with recreate?