Recreate Feedback thread----Let the games begin!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to understand though that a lot of product sales come from the "eye grabbing" supplement box on the store shelves. For us we know what USP has to offer, but to ensure maximum sales (and compete with the aforementioned MTs and such) you have to appeal to the average joe walking into the VS or GNC. However the difference between MTs flashy promoting and USPs is that every claim on the USP box is 100% tested, proven, and legit.
Good point. When I've discussed fat burners with other guys in the gym, when I bring up the "Makes you not want to eat junk food" aspect of Recreate the reaction I've gotten every single time was "Bull" , and I tell them how there is a study to back it up but it's not like I have it in hand and they're too lazy to go hunting for I. Just giving you some real world feedback of what I've seen Jacob.

semper27

semper27

Awards
Day 5 of Recreate protocol. 2 caps approx. 30 min. pre workout, 2 caps mid afternoon.

Phenomenal energy and intensity during workout and energy throughout the day, no crash, no adverse stim.

Currently in the midst of show prep and getting tighter by the day! Plan on a complete write up after 30 days. This is gonna be SICK!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 of Recreate protocol. 2 caps approx. 30 min. pre workout, 2 caps mid afternoon.

Phenomenal energy and intensity during workout and energy throughout the day, no crash, no adverse stim.

Currently in the midst of show prep and getting tighter by the day! Plan on a complete write up after 30 days. This is gonna be SICK!
Are you feeling any increased muscular endurance, Semper? The increased FFA oxidation with a product like this (with not so small ORAC value to counter oxidative stress, btw) should really boost endurance in anaerobic activity.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to understand though that a lot of product sales come from the "eye grabbing" supplement box on the store shelves. For us we know what USP has to offer, but to ensure maximum sales (and compete with the aforementioned MTs and such) you have to appeal to the average joe walking into the VS or GNC. However the difference between MTs flashy promoting and USPs is that every claim on the USP box is 100% tested, proven, and legit.
The decision to move for the boxes was not ours, but was a function of being sold in a major distributor; unfortunately, certain concessions need to be made when entering into corporate sales. The marketing, especially the 'first pass marketing' (i.e., labels, boxes, etc.) must be appealing to the lowest common denominator.

While some may consider this 'selling out', please remember that even as USP Labs approaches exponential growth, we still pay our dues on the boards - especially this one. At last check, Muscle Tech is not producing products specifically for the Inner Circle members of a particular board; at last check, Muscle Tech is not releasing niche-market products, to keep the elite athlete in mind; at last check, Muscle Tech is not working to provide special incentives and sales at the board which spawned its success.

Aside from Forslean, you will not find USP Labs using 'industry ingredients'. Marketing may polarize, but, in my opinion, the results generally speak for themselves. We continually work to appeal to both the small 'board niche', as well as bringing these ingredients to a wider audience.

The decision to move for the boxes was not ours, but was a function of being sold in a major distributor; unfortunately, certain concessions need to be made when entering into corporate sales. The marketing, especially the 'first pass marketing' (i.e., labels, boxes, etc.) must be appealing to the lowest common denominator.

While some may consider this 'selling out', please remember that even as USP Labs approaches exponential growth, we still pay our dues on the boards - especially this one. At last check, Muscle Tech is not producing products specifically for the Inner Circle members of a particular board; at last check, Muscle Tech is not releasing niche-market products, to keep the elite athlete in mind; at last check, Muscle Tech is not working to provide special incentives and sales at the board which spawned its success.

Aside from Forslean, you will not find USP Labs using 'industry ingredients'. Marketing may polarize, but, in my opinion, the results generally speak for themselves. We continually work to appeal to both the small 'board niche', as well as bringing these ingredients to a wider audience.

But we used Forslean when it was not so popular 3 years ago.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Day Five:

The therm effect is fantastic. The smooth energy in the morning is nice, and I don't feel that anything additional is necessary in that regard. The pre-workout RPM satisfies that side of things.

The sweating during the workout is much, much more noticeable than any other fat burner I've ever used. ECY came close, but so did that undesired dirty speed feeling, and unwelcomed crash.

One thing of note, is that since I've been taking Recreate, my appetite is absolutely through the roof. In my case, I have absolutely no desire for an appetite suppressant, so it's a moot point, but I wonder if anyone is experiencing this as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day Five:

The therm effect is fantastic. The smooth energy in the morning is nice, and I don't feel that anything additional is necessary in that regard. The pre-workout RPM satisfies that side of things.

The sweating during the workout is much, much more noticeable than any other fat burner I've ever used. ECY came close, but so did that undesired dirty speed feeling, and unwelcomed crash.

One thing of note, is that since I've been taking Recreate, my appetite is absolutely through the roof. In my case, I have absolutely no desire for an appetite suppressant, so it's a moot point, but I wonder if anyone is experiencing this as well.
It could be an initial acclimation period; as T3 (and conversion of T4) increases, cAMP is released, ATP production increased, and FFA's are being oxidized, your body will have a natural response - to need more fuel as your metabolism ramps.

Though you don't want it, I'd venture to say within the first two weeks your appetite will decrease as your body becomes acclimated to its increased metabolism.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
It could be an initial acclimation period; as T3 (and conversion of T4) increases, cAMP is released, ATP production increased, and FFA's are being oxidized, your body will have a natural response - to need more fuel as your metabolism ramps.
Good point.

I hadn't thought about that.

At any rate, the combo of Recreate, AP, and RPM/Drive is unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I know a lot of people looked at the ban as a dark period for the supplement world, but I can't help but think that it forced people to get creative and develop some amazing supplements that would have otherwise never seen the light of day.

semper27

semper27

Awards
Are you feeling any increased muscular endurance, Semper? The increased FFA oxidation with a product like this (with not so small ORAC value to counter oxidative stress, btw) should really boost endurance in anaerobic activity.
Yes, I've taken notice of the increase in muscular endurance with both weight and cardio workouts. I have a ton left in the tank upon completion of a workout. And trust me.... I push it hard!!!

bronson1

Awards
Recreate First Impressions:

Stim Effect (from a Stim Junkies' POV):
Recreate's stim effect is very, very low. There's no energy spike sensation. It doesn't make you feel jittery & restless and unable to focus on simple tasks (like hold a cup without shaking) and
It doesn't feel like your eyes are being pushed out of your sockets.

I think 99% of the population would prefer the stim experience I just described, I however, prefer the cracked out jitters of an intense stim. Recreate has a very low, steady & sustained energy feel. The best way I can describe it is that the stim is just enough to prevent you from taking a nap, but nowhere near strong enough to make you feel like you need to be active to temper the storm.

Workout Energy Effect: Recreate does not have a performance boosting effect (ON ME), such as surges of energy or a sense of increased endurance. Cardio was a struggle this morning because I've become used to high intensity stim's that float my endurance along, but Recreate has a very low stim effect like I mentioned previously.

Appetite: No joke, I think it induced appetite for me.

Overall: Recreate was touted to be an amazing fat loss agent, not a performance agent, so today's experience has not rendered any opinion of Recreate's efficacy. Again, I think most of the population who try Recreate will appreciate and prefer the stim experience I described. It's very appropriate for daily living, but I'm just weird and prefer the 0-100mph Stims. However, I'd rather lose weight more effectively then get a more effective stim.

I never post here, but I have used this site for informational purposes since the beginning and felt compelled to post on my experience with Recreate, as I don't think I have ever been more pumped for a supplements release. I completely agree with Volcom on the stim effect- it has a very, very subdued stimulant like feeling which although mild, definitely does the trick as far as providing a clean type of energy. I have used every stim in the book, from Adderall to AMP, and am an absolute stim junkie, so although I sometimes prefer that 100mph feeling, I am trying to deviate from that as of late, so Recreate is a good start to tone down the stim use.
I have to say though, of all stim/thermo's I have used, prescription or supplement, the appetite suppressant effects of this supp are by far and away THE BEST. The first day I took it I trained BJJ for 2 hours, worked an 8 hour day, and still had trouble eating when I got home that night. I didnt, or better yet couldnt take more than 3 or 4 bites of my lunch, and this is very rare for me, even on adderall. Maybe its just the way my body reacts to it, but it just completely controlled my appetite, which is what I am looking for in a fat loss supp right now. My mood was elevated somewhat as well for the past 4 or five days i have been taking it as well, so that is another welcome effect it carries. Can't say how it will effect my overall fat loss as of yet as it is too soon to tell, but I expect great results in that dept. if all goes as well as it has been going. All in all, from what I can tell this product has meet all of the expectations that I held when I bought it, and from what I am hearing, it will continue to. Awesome product- props to Jacob and his guys! :thumbsup:

Yes, I've taken notice of the increase in muscular endurance with both weight and cardio workouts. I have a ton left in the tank upon completion of a workout. And trust me.... I push it hard!!!

Ap and Plsin plays a huge role as well and with the addition of recreate it just gets better.

I never understood why people will suffer dieting. You drop calls extremely low. The workout becomes a chore. Recovery is nonexistent on very low calories. Your mood suffers. You wake in a bad mood. Muscle starts to waste.

With AP and moderate carbs(30grams per meal), you become super carbohydrate efficient meaning all carbs go to muscle and liver glycogen. This is where the PPAR Gama effect is very prevalent forcing lipolysis so you get energy from carbohydrate efficiency and from lipolysis(fat burning). The works are intense. Recovery is great for a fat loss diet. You walk around with full muscle bellies and mood does not suffer.

Just ask the Natural pros like Semper, Doug Miller, Stever N(yea he can come in and spell his last name) about how dieting is producing killer workouts!

Add recreate into the mix and forgetaboutit!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i have been using recreate along with ap, supercis, powerfull and the there have been a couple of things i have noticed: 1) increased body temp- my gf says that I am burning up. i took my temp it was 99.7 so that is interesting. 2) I am def euphoric when i take my 2 caps in the morning (i started recreate about 1 week after all the other stuff so i think it is the recreate) and i just feel so ****ing good. those are my thoughts i cant wait to see how i look after running this for 8 weeks.

LUDA

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually really interested in using this on a Bulk. I'll pop in and leave my feedback if I end up going down that path.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Selling out? Anyone who considers that selling out is out of their damn minds. All I see it as is a way to provide more funds (through larger marketing scales) that will in turn provide me with more top notch supplements in the future (because god knows USP is spending on the testing/research phases.) I also wouldn't have 3 bottles and Machine shirt right now is USP didn't watch its board members back 24/7.

mdts

Awards
At the moment I am in contest prep mode and recieved my 3 bottles of Recreate and a XL shirt which is a bit big but that is just mostly do to me beening so short 5' 6" I hope to fill it out after the contest though not with any fat that would be nice. Currently I am 225 started the week out at 227.5 so looking good so far Checked my temp a couple days before taking the Recreate and so far it has raised my temp by 1 degree and sweating like a pig. Hopefully I will get some pics up this week in my log in the contest prep section.

Selling out? Anyone who considers that selling out is out of their damn minds. All I see it as is a way to provide more funds (through larger marketing scales) that will in turn provide me with more top notch supplements in the future (because god knows USP is spending on the testing/research phases.) I also wouldn't have 3 bottles and Machine shirt right now is USP didn't watch its board members back 24/7.

THe next release is going to be nice!!! We are running a few tests at the university level that are a bit expensive.

You are correct money has allowed us to expand our research capacity.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
THe next release is going to be nice!!! We are running a few tests at the university level that are a bit expensive.

You are correct money has allowed us to expand our research capacity.

Very nice.

So is the current University study being done on the Beta Test Booster? If so that already speaks the truth on how promising USP Labs feels it is.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice.

So is the current University study being done on the Beta Test Booster? If so that already speaks the truth on how promising USP Labs feels it is.
I think J would agree, it's been the most resoundingly positive tester experience we've had. User feedback has been absolutely phenomenal, and we ensured that we kept the mention of 'expected effects' to a minimum, as to not illicit a placebo response.

It competes with P-Slin for my affections as our favorite product (I really like it more, but P-Slin's in the next room).

Goose

Goose

Awards
Good point. When I've discussed fat burners with other guys in the gym, when I bring up the "Makes you not want to eat junk food" aspect of Recreate the reaction I've gotten every single time was "Bull" , and I tell them how there is a study to back it up but it's not like I have it in hand and they're too lazy to go hunting for I. Just giving you some real world feedback of what I've seen Jacob.
x2 on the --"Makes you not want to eat junk food" aspect of Recreate--

Have a box of one of my favorite snacks sitting on my desk in front of me (I can easily go through two of these in one sitting since I have no control) and I haven't even touched it yet.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Update: About 1 wk

Thermo effect has been moderate, pretty good a few times. Sweet tooth has been normal, maybe some reduction.

I did try 3 with added caffeine, and wow! Super clarity, very strong.

The only negative has been dry mouth, but it's not too bad.

Now the good news. I'm down 2.5 lbs the first week! I think this may be an accurate number. I did not make a big change in my diet when I started, so I don't think it's water weight. The real test will be if I can keep this pace for 3 more wks.

Diet: B+
Training: B-

Good first week. Let's keep it going.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: About 1 wk

Thermo effect has been moderate, pretty good a few times. Sweet tooth has been normal, maybe some reduction.

I did try 3 with added caffeine, and wow! Super clarity, very strong.

The only negative has been dry mouth, but it's not too bad.

Now the good news. I'm down 2.5 lbs the first week! I think this may be an accurate number. I did not make a big change in my diet when I started, so I don't think it's water weight. The real test will be if I can keep this pace for 3 more wks.

Diet: B+
Training: B-

Good first week. Let's keep it going.

I'm down 2lbs my first week also.

Very nice.

It's not a rat study but a scientific analysis to test for the mechanism of action for patent purposes.

But anyway back to recreate it deserves the current attention.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good I will be picking it up when it comes out.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I got my bodyfat measured last Saturday and I was 17% @ 14st 10.5lbs. I started the Recreate over the weekend tapering up then began training on it on Monday. Yesterday I got my bodyfat measured again, you could say 1 week in, and I was 16.3% @ 14st 7.7lbs. So that's .7% drop, which I'm quite happy with.

I'm also running 10mg Yohimbine, 6gram ALCAR. I'm also beginning an Epistane/Proviron/Methoxy-TRN cycle (methtrn not being started until week 3).

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not a rat study but a scientific analysis to test for the mechanism of action for patent purposes.

But anyway back to recreate it deserves the current attention.
Being a university student, I love seeing studies. It definitely adds to the credibility of the product. Great direction!

And congrats on the BF% drop flu1d, it's just the beginning :) Have you noticed significant appetite suppression?

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Being a university student, I love seeing studies. It definitely adds to the credibility of the product. Great direction!

And congrats on the BF% drop flu1d, it's just the beginning :) Have you noticed significant appetite suppression?
To be absolutely honest I've started a new 'cutting' diet, and I'm actually eating a lot more now so I'm pretty full throughout the day. What I will say is eating each meal takes a lot of effort and I have to force it down. I also have very few urges to have junk food of any kind.

minman

Awards
I'm down 5 pounds after 8 days on recreate. I haven't changed my diet. I'm not even close to being clean with my diet. I'm also taken AP ,DCP fish oil,and sometimes LR. I love this stuff. Went running yesterday,and I had so much energy. great product USPLABS. Soon I will add Powerful and maybe p-slin and supercissus to the mix. thanks usplaps

mike

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Taken from my ReCreate Log:

Week 1 Observations
*note weigh in update will come next Saturday morning due to change of carb ups.

Overall enjoying ReCreate thus far into the journey. I have to admit from the amount of high praising reviews of ReCreate I was very excited to begin use (Saturday April 12). Heres what I have noted as of 1 week in:

-Thermogenic effect is extremely pronounced when I dose the 2 caps prior to aerobic workouts (my cardio days that consist of 3 mile runs at a heart rate of 65% max or 130 bpm.) On day 1 I sweated the most I have ever noted in my entire fitness "career". Although to a much lesser degree, on my anaerobic workout days a thermo effect was still noticed along with a slightly elevated heart rate during lifts. As the week went on I noticed a tapering off of the extreme thermo/sweating effect that I noticed so profoundly on day 1. I noticed less increases in internal temperature during exercise and noted no increase in internal temperature when dosing ReCreate in the afternoon without any exercise to follow. Water intake has increased from an already high intake (my bodies response to increase metabolic functions during fat burning or just from increased sweating, idk)

-Appetite has been blunted to some degree but I have been feeling full on the CKD due to the very high fat content. I do feel satisfied a little longer on it but nothing too major. No desire for any "junk" food really and I am sugar junkie so that is always good. I will report back on ReCreate's ability to blunt appetite as I will be dropping my calories by 250 this upcoming week and thats not going to be fun.

-Mood/Focus has been good all week. After dosing on an emtpy stomach in the morning, as I drive to the gym I feel in tuned with everything around me to an above average degree. I also just feel a little bit more satisfied with how my cut is progressing and a little more out going. I assume this either from the caffeine and its slight stim attributes of a boost in hypothalamic ATP or both. Lets see if ReCreate can keep me feeling good as I embark on low cals.

-Energy has been clean and beneficial for myself. I was probably expecting a little bit too much of an energy boost but really like where ReCreate ranks on that front. A smooth non insane jolt of jittery energy is what you should expect from it. Like noted above I think the caffeine has its hand in my sense of focus and readiness that I feel on the way to the gym. If you want something to give you a big extra boost in the form of energy I suggest looking into a stack with ReCreate and something marketed as an energy booster instead of purely a fat loss agent.

Fat Loss
Will have to wait until next Saturday :D

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ap and Plsin plays a huge role as well and with the addition of recreate it just gets better.

I never understood why people will suffer dieting. You drop calls extremely low. The workout becomes a chore. Recovery is nonexistent on very low calories. Your mood suffers. You wake in a bad mood. Muscle starts to waste.

With AP and moderate carbs(30grams per meal), you become super carbohydrate efficient meaning all carbs go to muscle and liver glycogen. This is where the PPAR Gama effect is very prevalent forcing lipolysis so you get energy from carbohydrate efficiency and from lipolysis(fat burning). The works are intense. Recovery is great for a fat loss diet. You walk around with full muscle bellies and mood does not suffer.

Just ask the Natural pros like Semper, Doug Miller, Stever N(yea he can come in and spell his last name) about how dieting is producing killer workouts!

Add recreate into the mix and forgetaboutit!
lol, funny. you still haven't learned it?

no doubt tho, ridiculously easy prep, workouts were unreal all the way thru..

there is no comparing keto dieting format to the USP way!

nice review OCC -- You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OCCFan023 again.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interested in knowing some more about the thyroid component. is this like 3,3 or 3,5 or is it more along the lines of say, Tight? Basically, I want to know if I'm taking t2 for 3 weeks, could I continue 4 after that on recreate, or would that be straining my thyroid?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My initial impressions of recreate are:
energy: not much over normal. This is fine with me because it doesn't affect my sleep.
appetite suppression:I am still hungry, but I have minimal cravings for junk food. This is good because I love junk food.
fat loss:too early to tell. I don't feel much warmer but I feel this product should help me keep my diet on track.
mood:nothing to report.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Ok, So its been 3 days on ReCreate now and to tell you the truth I'm pretty unhappy so far. I understand that that is a very rash statement because of the short span of use but please allow me to explain how I feel.

For starters, as an appetite suppressant, wow it works GREAT! I mean I take it (along with AP) and 15 mins later... instead of being ravenously hungry like usual, I really feel sick to my stomach and am not able to eat anything....GREAT! I love feeling nauseous and not being able to eat half of a small sandwich without feeling like I'm gonna puke! I hoped that i would at least be able to continue eating as much as I was prior to starting because I'm a good force feeder, but right now, not so much.

Secondly, as soon as I pop some recreate, I get a very weak feeling in my whole body.... the only way i can describe it is the way you feel after coming down from a huge stimulant rush. That was uncomfortable in the AM, but I figured hey if I'm shredding off fat in 23 AMAZING DIFFERENT PATHWAYS!!! then ill tough it out right? Wrong... because when it comes to working out, Ill take one tab about 30 mins to an hours before i lift and in the gym, I get that same weak and nauseous feeling. Really fvcking uncomfortable and definately affecting my workouts, even though I am taking some great performance enhancing supplements.

The thermo effect.. Lets see... I got a bit warm once for about 10 mins I believe after my 1st dose... hmm screams placebo but probably not because this is the most advanced clinical strength fat burner ever created for otc use and has tons of research and awesome advertisements and a nice shiny sticker on it that covers up a seemingly harmless sexist statement on the bottle which would lose female customers, uh oh.

Oh and the best part of it so far is the bloat! Let me tell you, I have been trying to lose my definition and make my face puffy and this is doing such a great job. No but honestly what the hell. Why am I bloated today ( not too bad) even though there has been no change whatsoever to my diet in the past 3 days?

Other than that, this product is AMAZING, even if I'm not to sure why yet. But, usp is my company and I wont give up yet. Ill deal with the bloat, and those other sweet sides as long as im about to eat a bit above maintenance and still lose a few lbs while holding my size.

On a side note, I'm down .5 lbs even though i am more puffy.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lots of interesting feedback

i need to try and get a bottle

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Done exams now so I'll post my results so far.
It's been about 8 days so far. It's getting quite warm here this week, about 15-22 C so the sweating for me is getting to be an all day event. I'm not into stims at all so adding the 300mg(I think it's 75mg per cap?) DOES have an effect on me.

Not really a huge effect though and after a week I'm getting used to it. At the beginning yes I did feel a bit of a hard stim effect from it. Now not as much which is fine because I don't like it.

I'm noticing the fat on my abs is a little flatter than before. I'm also noticing the veins in my calves are becoming more visible. This has been occurring on it's own through my dieting and cardio but last time I was taking Recreate it was going faster than without.

For the last few days I've been not needing as much sleep. I wake up before my alarm and I don't feel any extra tired than normal. I don't know why this is(waking up early).

I have noticed a bit of appetite suppression but not much. There was one day that I was starving after my workout even though I had the same pre workout meal as usual. Could have been that I worked out harder or something, not really sure. Yesterday was the opposite and after my workout I wasn't all that hungry.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, So its been 3 days on ReCreate now and to tell you the truth I'm pretty unhappy so far. I understand that that is a very rash statement because of the short span of use but please allow me to explain how I feel.

For starters, as an appetite suppressant, wow it works GREAT! I mean I take it (along with AP) and 15 mins later... instead of being ravenously hungry like usual, I really feel sick to my stomach and am not able to eat anything....GREAT! I love feeling nauseous and not being able to eat half of a small sandwich without feeling like I'm gonna puke! I hoped that i would at least be able to continue eating as much as I was prior to starting because I'm a good force feeder, but right now, not so much.

Secondly, as soon as I pop some recreate, I get a very weak feeling in my whole body.... the only way i can describe it is the way you feel after coming down from a huge stimulant rush. That was uncomfortable in the AM, but I figured hey if I'm shredding off fat in 23 AMAZING DIFFERENT PATHWAYS!!! then ill tough it out right? Wrong... because when it comes to working out, Ill take one tab about 30 mins to an hours before i lift and in the gym, I get that same weak and nauseous feeling. Really fvcking uncomfortable and definately affecting my workouts, even though I am taking some great performance enhancing supplements.

The thermo effect.. Lets see... I got a bit warm once for about 10 mins I believe after my 1st dose... hmm screams placebo but probably not because this is the most advanced clinical strength fat burner ever created for otc use and has tons of research and awesome advertisements and a nice shiny sticker on it that covers up a seemingly harmless sexist statement on the bottle which would lose female customers, uh oh.

Oh and the best part of it so far is the bloat! Let me tell you, I have been trying to lose my definition and make my face puffy and this is doing such a great job. No but honestly what the hell. Why am I bloated today ( not too bad) even though there has been no change whatsoever to my diet in the past 3 days?

Other than that, this product is AMAZING, even if I'm not to sure why yet. But, usp is my company and I wont give up yet. Ill deal with the bloat, and those other sweet sides as long as im about to eat a bit above maintenance and still lose a few lbs while holding my size.

On a side note, I'm down .5 lbs even though i am more puffy.
The thermo effect is most pronounced during cardiovascular training, if you look at the feedback thus far.

Aside from that, I appreciate your non-sarcastic, and not-too-hasty feedback!

:lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll give some feedback here. Keep in mind I am a rep, so either dash a grain or an entire mine of salt on my impressions.

I will rate the products qualities in terms of non-existent, existent, pronounced, very pronounced. With foreknowledge of the product, I will then explain why I feel each quality took the time listed to manifest; hopefully that will clear up some confusion (if any).

Days 1-3

Appetite Suppression:

Non-Existent - Throughout the first 3 days of dosing absolutely no appetite suppression was noted. I dosed it with my Anabolic Pump, as per usual, and still noted the appetite increase at the 15 minute post-AP mark.

Energy:

Pronounced - The energy increase with ReCreate should be noted for its qualitative strengths, not its quantitative strengths; that is to say, while it may disappoint 'stim-junkies' you may notice that the energy is clean, and comes non-adjacent with vastly elevated heart rate, lack of focus, or over-stimulation.

Thermogenic Effect:

Non-Existent/Very Pronounced - The double rating is for the following reason: during sedentary activity I feel no heat induction, while during aerobic or anaerobic activity I experience an almost annoying thermogenic effect. As well, I find the thermogenic effect arises upon the exertion of any energy. I began to sweat profusely the other day whilst playing NHL 08! :p

Days 4-7

Appetite Suppression:

Non-Existent to Very Pronounced - Up until today, as stated, I did not notice a decrease, but an increase, in appetite. However, on my 7th day of dosing (today) I found it almost impossible to choke down my breakfast. I will have to adjust dosing to ensure my morning meal.

Energy:

Pronounced - And still fantastic; as I said, it may be too mild for some, but that was its intent. I have no sleep disruptions with ReCreate, but enjoy the benefit of mood-elevated properties during the day.

Thermogenic Effect:

Non-Existent to Very Pronounced - As I said, the effect still comes into play predominantly during cardiovascular exercise, and to a lesser, but still very pronounced degree, during anaerobic exercise. I am not one to be a sweaty mess all day, so this is a huge benefit for me.

Explanations:

Appetite Suppression:

Many people, myself included, have noted an immediate increase followed by a recession in appetite. I feel this is, ironically, displaying ReCreate's efficacy. ReCreate is not a 'smoke-and-mirrors' weight management product that we loaded up with Caffeine and stimulants to give the illusion of clean energy, appetite suppression, and fat loss. The ingredients are exerting a tangential effect on metabolic pathways; as a result, one's BMR will see an immediate increase (via T3/4 synthesis, andrenergic activity, FFA oxidation) with an adjacent appetite increase. Once one's body has normalized to this newly increased metabolism, in my opinion, the hypothalamic appetite suppression takes effect, and appetite is decreased. I feel the anecdotal data supports this conclusion, thus far.

Energy:

I feel it is important to note that the energy effects I noted were a full intention of this product design, for three reasons; firstly, while many of us on the boards enjoy a 'stimulant-high', the average consumer is not versed enough in supplement use, or physiology, to properly manage an overwhelming stimulation; secondly, being 'over-stimulated' is tantamount to managing one's weight. Quick raises and adjacent recessions in energy cause the release of a myriad of catabolic hormones, including Insulin and Cortisol - hormones which ReCreate seeks to manage; thirdly, but corollary to the second, is sleep. Many users, myself included, can readily tolerate the effect of stimulants, but are greatly affected come sleep-time. I have found no such issue with ReCreate, and, in my opinion, that is a blessing.

Thermogenic Effect:

I think it is important to note here a pretty unanimous comment - the thermogenic effect of ReCreate manifests itself almost exclusively during exercise. This could be due to increased oxidative activity in response to O2 use, and a myriad of other things. I personally am grateful. I hate being a sweaty mess in class.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
The thermo effect is most pronounced during cardiovascular training, if you look at the feedback thus far.

Aside from that, I appreciate your non-sarcastic, and not-too-hasty feedback!

:lol:
No problem man.

Hasty - yes, I said it was before I even started writing feedback.
Sarcastic - yes, but very lightheartedly.

Once again, Ill give it a full shot... just wanted to understand why I was experiencing what I was. Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem man.

Hasty - yes, I said it was before I even started writing feedback.
Sarcastic - yes, but very lightheartedly.

Once again, Ill give it a full shot... just wanted to understand why I was experiencing what I was. Thanks
Oh I know dert. I've seen your posts before and you are intelligently skeptical, which is a favorable trait to have when using supplements.

In terms of the negative effects, try taking ReCreate w/ a meal. This may blunt some of the already subtle stimulant response, but may take care of the overwhelming appetite suppression you were experiencing earlier.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I gave my initial impressions before but i'll do a little update when i get more to play with.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Oh I know dert. I've seen your posts before and you are intelligently skeptical, which is a favorable trait to have when using supplements.

In terms of the negative effects, try taking ReCreate w/ a meal. This may blunt some of the already subtle stimulant response, but may take care of the overwhelming appetite suppression you were experiencing earlier.
Haha, appreciated. Today was another day of killed appetite...HOWEVER the weakness was alot less prevalent today. Although the nausea has subsided greatly and I was able to eat today, I am just not able to eat as much.

So, let me give a revised update if you will...

Recreate is now seeming to illicit more of portion control appetite suppressant response. After getting used to the initial nausea, I am now able to get hungry but am NOT able to consume large amounts at once without getting full. This effect seems to be the welcome effect that people are so ecstatic about. I love to eat, and I personally hate it, but I am not one to judge because i "knew" this is what it was going to do before I bought it. Time to suck it up and deal with it right?

As for the thermo.... Yes i took 2 today, and I ran. And I died. And I was soaked. And thats the end of the story.

USP.... I told you I didn't doubt you, just needed to see what the dealsie was :)

Im still puffy, that sucks, whatever.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for the thermo.... Yes i took 2 today, and I ran. And I died. And I was soaked. And thats the end of the story.
I'm trying to figure out why the water retention, I will get back to you on that.

Yeah, the sweating is just dirty though, no other word to describe it. After my workout today I felt straight-up filthy man, just completely soaked.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Its like 60 degrees where I am at (very nice and comfortable) and I take 2 caps prior to light road running and I sweat like I do normally in the 90 degree days. Thermo and sweating increases during exercise are insane (I said that I wanted to redefine "please use a towel on all equipment," and I am well on my way)

eagleba

Awards
What about popping 2 and then hitting the sauna? What kind of impact would this have on you?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about popping 2 and then hitting the sauna? What kind of impact would this have on you?
Recreate is thermogenic, so you will be warmer... but it's already pretty damn hot in the sauna lol. If you want it even hotter, you can just turn up the dial man ;) Now if only we had a permanent dial like that stuck into our side !

eagleba

Awards
I am traveling on the west coast and my ambien kicked in while I was posting my question last night - so I just gave up on trying to ask these questions . While utilizing a sauna while taking recreate, can we expect this to be safe and could it help to kick a little extra weight off.