Recomping with LG's Trifecta! (NON-SPON)

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Day 7 - Cardio

Cardio. 1 HR. 123-130BPM. 15 min Sauna.

Wife is commenting my back is looking noticably more defined.

Took my yellow gold before and after my cardio, thank you Kleen!

Lastly, I can't emphasize enough that when I dieted in the past, I always was flat, got weaker and although I lost weight alot faster I feel great still. I'm hard, I feel I'm utilizing my meals as energy and recovery just right. The 'old' way always resulted in rebound as well. At the moment, I'm pretty much eating the way I always do, but I cut out the garbage, soft drinks, and fried stuff.

Tomorrow, numbers! Can't wait to see weight and bf%; they don't lie!
I'll also be bak to workouts, Chest/Delts/Bis

I may look for a convenient tanning salon near my gym to help with visibility when I'm done in 6 weeks, time is a scarce commodity so not sure if this will actually come to fruition.

Stay tuned for 2morrows #'s!!! Please!

keep killin it!!!!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, I think you will really enjoy the results of the changes you have made and with the stack you are on man you should be able to recomp like a mad man. Watching excitedly...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, I think you will really enjoy the results of the changes you have made and with the stack you are on man you should be able to recomp like a mad man. Watching excitedly...
Kleen, in your opinion, if my bf% is ~23%; how long would it take to get to, say 10%. I mean, realistically, after this stack, I'm most likely going to be in the mid to high teens still.

Right now its day by day, but my big picture has big plans.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depending on how aggressive you are with your current LBM I would say you have about30 lbs to lose at 2 lbs a week is 15 weels but it will slow during that time so I would say between 15-20 weeks overall from this point if you stuck with it and did not allow yourself to fall into a Big-orexia trap. IE... your clothes start fitting looser and you let it get into your head you are becoming "too Small" so you start eating more again. Keep that crap at bay once you get to the other side of it there will be a period of months that passing by a mirror is like a treat like the foods you have been denying yourself to get there. Yet it is a lot more satisfying than any food.

A lot of this also has to do with how much LBM you maintain and if you are able to modify you your metabolism enough not to hit a plateau.

Good news is we are here and will help you along the way. You will be a ridiculous beast when you get there.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
shoot for realistic goals. 18% then 15% and so on. Makes it easier to assess everything as you get to your goal.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how aggressive you are with your current LBM I would say you have about30 lbs to lose at 2 lbs a week is 15 weels but it will slow during that time so I would say between 15-20 weeks overall from this point if you stuck with it and did not allow yourself to fall into a Big-orexia trap. IE... your clothes start fitting looser and you let it get into your head you are becoming "too Small" so you start eating more again. Keep that crap at bay once you get to the other side of it there will be a period of months that passing by a mirror is like a treat like the foods you have been denying yourself to get there. Yet it is a lot more satisfying than any food.

A lot of this also has to do with how much LBM you maintain and if you are able to modify you your metabolism enough not to hit a plateau.

Good news is we are here and will help you along the way. You will be a ridiculous beast when you get there.
Thx bro. Exactly what I was looking for. I'm figuring after the 6 weeks, bridge with OEP (not sure how long yet) to a 19nor 5-weeker. All that combined is about 15 weeks.

We'll see how this goes when we cross that bridge, no pun intended.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - Chest/Delts/BIs

Day 8 - Wow, fellaz, energy is through the roof, mood is great, motivated. I did numbers!!! Lotta good news here:

1. After my last post last nite, my wife wanted to invite friends over and get take out. Challenging proposition as the take out was pasta, pasta, and more pasta and I'm always drinking wine and beer when they swing over. I got a pasta plate; dosed 2 Yellow Gold beforehand, only ate 6-7 pieces of penne and ate all the chicken with had marinara on it. Felt a tad guilty as this has been out of the scope of what Ive been eating. Skipped on the alcohol. Actually treated myself to Diet Pepsi as I've been pretty much drinking water and green tea exclusively.

2. Numbers upon wakening! Body weight: 240 on the dot. BF% 21.5%
Calipers read, 17MM nipple to armpit, 46MM ab, 11MM thigh

That's a loss of 7lbs and 1.3%bf loss from 7 days ago.

3. Fasted workout. Dosed Fruit Punch Jacked and 1 cap of yellow gold. Postworkout was 50g CC and 50g protein.

4. Flexibility is increasing.

5. All my numbers from last week, UP! Check it out:

Chest/Delts/Bi's

Barbell Flat Bench
275 - 7
245 - 8
225 - 11, 12 assist

Incline Dumbbell press
75 - 10, 7
70 - 7

Decline Hammer Strength
80 - 10, 10, 10

Freemotion Seated Flyes
60 - 10, 8
45- 10

Dumbbell Press (delt)
55 - 14, 5-6 (wasted here, shouldve took more rest)
50 - 10

Preacher Curl Machine
100 - 10
115 - 10, 10

20 mins cardio low intense, 124-130bpm, 15 min sauna.

Felt like a million bucks. Still feel like a million bucks.

What a day, what a week! Couldn't be happier. Gonna enjoy football today and prep for a good back workout tomorrow!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like this stack is treating you great man :) Have you ran any other cycles before this one btw?
Glad to hear your selfcontrol is in order, you always feel better knowing you chose wisely :thumbsup:

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this stack is treating you great man :) Have you ran any other cycles before this one btw?
Glad to hear your selfcontrol is in order, you always feel better knowing you chose wisely :thumbsup:

//CC
I ran a superdrol cycle last year. That back pic (in my avatar) was towards the end of the cycle after a workout.

Otherwise, I've never been this discplined. I was always a powerbuilder. Love powerlifting and bodybuilding so I incorporated both types of exercises into my regimens. My diet was always eat whatever specially if it meant alot of food/protein. I always had good ideas, just never practiced them. The hard part is what Kleen said previously, Big-Orexia. I've been large for so long, feeling small might be challenging at first. I'm already sucking up alot by repping 8-12. Im used to 6-8 and lower. I'm used to bigger numbers as well. All that aside, I'm in it to win it. I'm at the age where I should be able to pull all this together and that's my ultimate goal.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 - Back/Traps/Tris

Back/Traps/Tris

Bent Over Barbell Row
225 - 10
225 - 8
205 - 8

Life Fitness Seated Row Machine
160 - 8
145 - 8
130 - 8

Behind the Neck Pulls
100 - 10, 10, 10

Seated Row, narrow grip
105 - 10, 10, 10 (also did a set of abs after each set)

Dumbbell Shrugs
120 - 12
125 - 10, 6

Tripep Overhead Rope Pull
90 - 10, 10, 10

Tricep Extension machine
80 - 10, 10, 10

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

Notes
-Another fasted workout. Dosed Jacked and 1 YG cap PreWork.
-Strong on Barbell Rows. Rest of my numbers were consistent, some up, others steady.
-Tomorrow I start on-call until Monday, 25th. On-call could be detrimental to consistency, sleep, training, the whole nine. I'm going to try and control what I can control and hope for the best. If I have to make up for areas I'll accomodate accordingly.
-Abs; I've had an ab issue for quite some time. Not sure what it is. Crunches 15-20 reps and I immediately cramp up. Not sure if it's severe weakness in my abs or a strain. No hernia's, I wouldn't think. No bulges, no pain when I lift heavy. Only when I do abs does this happen. Maybe in imbalance? It's very frustrating trying to rip em up and they immediately lockup on me...
-My workout partner takes what I take. He's new to a discplined workout regimen and he bought the Trifecta as well. He is also feeling great and his lifts are up.
-Legs tomorrow. Not dreading them, but not excited :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 8 - Wow, fellaz, energy is through the roof, mood is great, motivated. I did numbers!!! Lotta good news here:

1. After my last post last nite, my wife wanted to invite friends over and get take out. Challenging proposition as the take out was pasta, pasta, and more pasta and I'm always drinking wine and beer when they swing over. I got a pasta plate; dosed 2 Yellow Gold beforehand, only ate 6-7 pieces of penne and ate all the chicken with had marinara on it. Felt a tad guilty as this has been out of the scope of what Ive been eating. Skipped on the alcohol. Actually treated myself to Diet Pepsi as I've been pretty much drinking water and green tea exclusively.

2. Numbers upon wakening! Body weight: 240 on the dot. BF% 21.5%
Calipers read, 17MM nipple to armpit, 46MM ab, 11MM thigh

That's a loss of 7lbs and 1.3%bf loss from 7 days ago.

3. Fasted workout. Dosed Fruit Punch Jacked and 1 cap of yellow gold. Postworkout was 50g CC and 50g protein.

4. Flexibility is increasing.

5. All my numbers from last week, UP! Check it out:

Chest/Delts/Bi's

Barbell Flat Bench
275 - 7
245 - 8
225 - 11, 12 assist

Incline Dumbbell press
75 - 10, 7
70 - 7

Decline Hammer Strength
80 - 10, 10, 10

Freemotion Seated Flyes
60 - 10, 8
45- 10

Dumbbell Press (delt)
55 - 14, 5-6 (wasted here, shouldve took more rest)
50 - 10

Preacher Curl Machine
100 - 10
115 - 10, 10

20 mins cardio low intense, 124-130bpm, 15 min sauna.

Felt like a million bucks. Still feel like a million bucks.

What a day, what a week! Couldn't be happier. Gonna enjoy football today and prep for a good back workout tomorrow!
If you want more energy for you shoulders do your biceps after your flyes then hit your shoulders they will have had a moment of extra recovery from the chest assualt. That way you dont have to slow down the pace just putting the order of the workout in a more synergistic arrangment. Try it next time I bet you will love it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
If you want more energy for you shoulders do your biceps after your flyes then hit your shoulders they will have had a moment of extra recovery from the chest assualt. That way you dont have to slow down the pace just putting the order of the workout in a more synergistic arrangment. Try it next time I bet you will love it.
Will do, my friend. The 3 body parts in one day and 2 bp per work is all new to me. It's been pretty cool though as I'm pretty pumped and full all week because of it!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thx bro. Exactly what I was looking for. I'm figuring after the 6 weeks, bridge with OEP (not sure how long yet) to a 19nor 5-weeker. All that combined is about 15 weeks.

We'll see how this goes when we cross that bridge, no pun intended.
So you are going to run the Trifecta 6 weeks, take 4 weeks off with PCT and a fat burner and hop right back onto tren? Wooowee! Good luck bud... in ftw.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
So you are going to run the Trifecta 6 weeks, take 4 weeks off with PCT and a fat burner and hop right back onto tren? Wooowee! Good luck bud... in ftw.
You got it brotha!

Stay tuned for some crazy $hit!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Legs - Day 10

Legs

Squats
275 - 8
225 - 8
225 - 6

Centuries
90x10, 180x20, 270x30, 360x20 (missed the 40 again, got more reps than
last year)

Leg Extensions
80 - 10, 10, 10

Seated Calves
150 - 10, 10
100 - 10

Skipped the Stiff Legged Deads. Really wasted here. Not dizzy,
just headachey. Did leg curls instead.

Leg Curls
80- 10, 10 (skipped on 3rd set, cramps)

Knees hurting today even after my wrap session.
Did the best I could, not happy, not too hard on myself. I'm okay with
todays workout. Need rest. Thank god its just cardio tomorrow.

20 min low intense cardio, 15min sauna.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers man! What fat burner are you going to run btw?

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - Cardio

Day 11 - Cardio

1 HR. 120-125BPM.

Starting to get hungrier during the day. Added a chicken salad to my lunch with a little oil.

Need good rest for Shoulders/Chest tomorrow.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you rearrange your meals or just add calories? If your goal is recomp keep your eyes on the prize Flex. You are DEFINITELY going to get hungry while running below maintenance in order to lose the fat. Even though it is a healthy choice it is also extra cals working against your goal. Not trying to be a d*ck. Honestly, I got your back here. Want to keep this ship on course and see what type of battleship pulls up to dock on the other side. If you have to eat again in middle of the day adjust meals to keep cals where you started. Have less food for your last 2 meals or something. Turn one into 2 snacks and have them during the day or whatever.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Did you rearrange your meals or just add calories? If your goal is recomp keep your eyes on the prize Flex. You are DEFINITELY going to get hungry while running below maintenance in order to lose the fat. Even though it is a healthy choice it is also extra cals working against your goal. Not trying to be a d*ck. Honestly, I got your back here. Want to keep this ship on course and see what type of battleship pulls up to dock on the other side. If you have to eat again in middle of the day adjust meals to keep cals where you started. Have less food for your last 2 meals or something. Turn one into 2 snacks and have them during the day or whatever.
I added cals. No offense taken at all. I'll suck it up and steer back in the middle lane!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Teaser pic

Just an idea of how I'm shapin. This'll be my last pic until the conclusion of the 6 weeks.

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not take a longer break in between cycles man? If you absolutely cannot convince yourself to take a longer break, you should def get all the support supps. I would also get some ALCAR for increase in AR.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Why not take a longer break in between cycles man? If you absolutely cannot convince yourself to take a longer break, you should def get all the support supps. I would also get some ALCAR for increase in AR.
Just getting hungrier, not famished. I've taken a long enough break quite honestly. The OEP will buffer enough time between prohormones so I'm not worried.

My only real cheat meal will be a pizza and cake after the 6 weeks. After that, back to work. :friday:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just getting hungrier, not famished. I've taken a long enough break quite honestly. The OEP will buffer enough time between prohormones so I'm not worried.

My only real cheat meal will be a pizza and cake after the 6 weeks. After that, back to work. :friday:
Just so I'm clear, maybe I misunderstood, but you said you will be doing 6 weeks on the trifecta stack, 4 pct w/ oep, then jumping on tren immediately right? If so, that does seem insane in the membrane. If I misunderstood, cool. :thanks:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Just so I'm clear, maybe I misunderstood, but you said you will be doing 6 weeks on the trifecta stack, 4 pct w/ oep, then jumping on tren immediately right? If so, that does seem insane in the membrane. If I misunderstood, cool. :thanks:
The Trifecta is essentially 4 weeks with MM and M1D and 2 weeks PCT with Formadrol. Time on=time off. 4 weeks will be good enough with OEP. Honestly though, I haven't decided how long to bridge yet, just throwin out a tentative plan until I get closer. Most likely though it will be 6 weeks Tri, OEP 4 or 6, then Tren 4 or 5.

Stay tuned Met!

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
lookin good bro. nice job. keep up the good work.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Trifecta is essentially 4 weeks with MM and M1D and 2 weeks PCT with Formadrol. Time on=time off. 4 weeks will be good enough with OEP. Honestly though, I haven't decided how long to bridge yet, just throwin out a tentative plan until I get closer. Most likely though it will be 6 weeks Tri, OEP 4 or 6, then Tren 4 or 5.

Stay tuned Met!
oh okay i gotcha brostranaut! :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Listen to Kleen... dude knows what's up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress so far :thumbsup:

//CC

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just an idea of how I'm shapin. This'll be my last pic until the conclusion of the 6 weeks.
Have to ask as a point of reference is this totally relaxed or are holding your abs in a little? Doesn't matter either way except want to see the final pose in same state of tension.

Man you are thick and your arms look like you have long muscle bellies too. Great frame there. Let's kill this cut man, keep on moving down the lean lane. I see an azzload of muscle here just waiting to be displayed. Now you got to dig into your resolve to pull back the curtain and show it to us. Muscle that is, dont be showing me one of these...:booty:, and definitely not the flipside of that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
wasnt tren banned already?....
Yea, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't already have some or that you can't still find it. You can find ANYTHING you want if you search hard enough.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Have to ask as a point of reference is this totally relaxed or are holding your abs in a little? Doesn't matter either way except want to see the final pose in same state of tension.

Man you are thick and your arms look like you have long muscle bellies too. Great frame there. Let's kill this cut man, keep on moving down the lean lane. I see an azzload of muscle here just waiting to be displayed. Now you got to dig into your resolve to pull back the curtain and show it to us. Muscle that is, dont be showing me one of these...:booty:, and definitely not the flipside of that.
Semi-vacuum hold. I'll get poses of all 3 pics for comparison at the end.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't already have some or that you can't still find it. You can find ANYTHING you want if you search hard enough.
Word.

I got in on the PP sale!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - Shoulder/Chest

Shoulders/Chest

Arnold Presses
40 - 10
50 - 10
50 - 8
45 - 8

Nautilus Overhead Press
215 - 10
240 - 6 (full rack)
215 - 6

Side Laterals
25 - 10
30 - 10
25 - 10

Rear Laterals
15 - 10, 10, 10

Incline Press (Different machine from last week, Nautilus,
last weeks was Startrac)
140 - 14, 12, 10

Decline Xovers
10 - 10, 10, 12

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna.

Notes-
Mentally drained from work; dosed White Flood preworkout.
Tightened diet. No skimpin here or extra cals.
Feelin good, but the extra stress from work and on-call is really bothering me. Need to keep trudging.
Shoulders looked like pauldrons; like I had shoulder pads underneath when I had no pads obviously. Good times!
Arms/Back tomorrow, very long workout. Time to rest up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Flex is Flexing that muscle, keep smashing it bro and great job tightening up diet. THis is going to make all the difference in the world.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 - Arms/Back

Day 13 Arms/Back

Standing Ez Curls
100 - 8, 8
90 - 8

Hammers
40 - 10
35 - 10, 10

LifeCycle Iso Bicep Curl
70 - 10, 10, 10

Close Grip Bench (Smith)
180 - 10, 8
140 - 10

Skullcrushers
90 - 10, 10, 6-7

One arm Lying down Extensions
20 - 10, 10, 10

Tricep Extension Machine
80 - 10, 10, 10

Pullovers
150 - 8
135 - 8, 8

1 arm rows, cable machine
60 - 10, 10, 10

20 min low intense cardio, 15 min sauna

Notes-
Concluding week 2. Cardio tomorrow. Still feeling good. I think if I have to rave anything about this stack; its the recovery Ive experienced. When I train a specific body part, it usually takes the full 5-6 days before the soreness goes away. On this stack, I'm getting recovery 48-72 hrs. Can't wait for numbers this Sunday!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NIce numbers dude! I bet recovery is pretty awesome

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Wife is scheduling dinners galore...What the frig is her issue!

I have a work xmas get together tomorrow at a fancy restuarant..

Wife schedules a Valentines day dinner and another annual dinner at our local club.

It's gonna test my will but I'm confident I'll be okay. My mentality is: every piece of food not aimed at achieving goals is detrimental and will set me back 2fold. It's easy to stay on track with that in mind. I'm working too hard to throw it away on a casual nite. It ain't that hard when I wanna do it. It'd be difficult if I wasn't mentally prepped or my heart wasn't in it.

BTW, Tomorrow is cardio. May add some OEP on my 1hr cardio sessions. I'm anxious to give it a shot. I'm seeing some good bros getting good results.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Flex is Flexing that muscle, keep smashing it bro and great job tightening up diet. THis is going to make all the difference in the world.
Your right man (didnt I say that before, getting redundant, lol). I've worked all these years and never saw muscle the way I've wanted to. It was time for a serious change.

I'm not gonna let you guys and more importantly, myself down.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 - Cardio

Day 14 - Cardio

1HR. 125-150BPM.

Notes-
Erraatic sleep. Got called at 2am for an issue. Didnt wake until 11am thereafter.

Fasted cardio, 1 YG and 1 OEP. I'll be adding OEP to 1 HR cardio sessions.
My initial thoughts on OEP; first and foremost, need to thank USP for picking me as a contest winner. Secondly, this $hit was awesome! I was in my own trance. In a spell that no one could break. I was listening to KillSwitch Engage's "A Bid Farewell" and when he screams the line "I WILL...NEVVVVVVVERR.....BE SATTTTTTTIIISSSFIIEDDD!" I nearly got the shivers and my heart rate jumped 10BPM almost instantaneously.. I was so focused it was undescribeable! Thank you USP. I'll be buying OEP up quite consistenly and it'll make an EXCELLENT bridge.

Did my 15 min sauna.

Question for Kleen. Kleen, I had my first meal at 2pm consequently because I woke up late and because it was a 1.5-2 hr turn around to get to the gym, do cardio and come home. How do you feel about calories on a day where I basically lost 4-5 hrs of meal time. Do I get the same amount of calories in less meals or do I chalk it up as a loss and only eat 3-4 meals today. Never had this situation, help!

Numbers tomorrow fellaz. BF% is coming down, I can feel it!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that feeling you are describing :) It's a blast working out when it happens, you just feel like you can take on the whole world! Ain't nothing gonna stop you :thumbsup:

//CC

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 - Cardio

1HR. 125-150BPM.

Notes-
Erraatic sleep. Got called at 2am for an issue. Didnt wake until 11am thereafter.

Fasted cardio, 1 YG and 1 OEP. I'll be adding OEP to 1 HR cardio sessions.
My initial thoughts on OEP; first and foremost, need to thank USP for picking me as a contest winner. Secondly, this $hit was awesome! I was in my own trance. In a spell that no one could break. I was listening to KillSwitch Engage's "A Bid Farewell" and when he screams the line "I WILL...NEVVVVVVVERR.....BE SATTTTTTTIIISSSFIIEDDD!" I nearly got the shivers and my heart rate jumped 10BPM almost instantaneously.. I was so focused it was undescribeable! Thank you USP. I'll be buying OEP up quite consistenly and it'll make an EXCELLENT bridge.

Did my 15 min sauna.

Question for Kleen. Kleen, I had my first meal at 2pm consequently because I woke up late and because it was a 1.5-2 hr turn around to get to the gym, do cardio and come home. How do you feel about calories on a day where I basically lost 4-5 hrs of meal time. Do I get the same amount of calories in less meals or do I chalk it up as a loss and only eat 3-4 meals today. Never had this situation, help!

Numbers tomorrow fellaz. BF% is coming down, I can feel it!
Sorry I wasn't able to get in here yesterday. On a cut you typically don't try to make up the cals but in a case like that I would recomend at least trying to get extra protein in your las few meals just up protein to 60 grams on remaining meals and suck up the rest. You wont lose muscle in one day, but the left over calorie deficit will help in fat loss over the course of the week.

I know that feeling you are describing :) It's a blast working out when it happens, you just feel like you can take on the whole world! Ain't nothing gonna stop you :thumbsup:

//CC
AMEN, I love that feeling.