Recomping with LG's Trifecta! (NON-SPON)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Just to add this weeks #'s:

Down 2 more lbs. Weighed in at 219.

16.5%BF. Lost 3 lbs fat, gained 1 lb lbm. Im sure the latter was water as I replenished nicely.

Chest, 10mm; Ab 36MM, Quad, 9mm.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to add this weeks #'s:

Down 2 more lbs. Weighed in at 219.

16.5%BF. Lost 3 lbs fat, gained 1 lb lbm. Im sure the latter was water as I replenished nicely.

Chest, 10mm; Ab 36MM, Quad, 9mm.
You could just be doing it right... When there is a bad thing you take credit whole heartedly, when something like a lean gain shows you diminish its importance. You have been doing it right Bro, you fixed the issue from last week and LBM came up, it was supposed to pimpin. Trust me... man I am telling you things I beleive are best for you. They can have radical results. Nutrition always does... Everyone cuts cals too far when doing it on their own the first time around. It takes someone who has been through it and learned from it to start understanding. After this cut you will be on top of your game. You are sharp and not only follow directions but learn from them and that is very important. At least to me anyway. I wouldn't waste too much time with you otherwise. Keep doing what you are doing and Bro don't discount your efforts and what they do for you Bro.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could just be doing it right... When there is a bad thing you take credit whole heartedly, when something like a lean gain shows you diminish its importance. You have been doing it right Bro, you fixed the issue from last week and LBM came up, it was supposed to pimpin. Trust me... man I am telling you things I beleive are best for you. They can have radical results. Nutrition always does... Everyone cuts cals too far when doing it on their own the first time around. It takes someone who has been through it and learned from it to start understanding. After this cut you will be on top of your game. You are sharp and not only follow directions but learn from them and that is very important. At least to me anyway. I wouldn't waste too much time with you otherwise. Keep doing what you are doing and Bro don't discount your efforts and what they do for you Bro.
Now that are words of reason!! I did that mistake myself - dropped carbs too much too fast and all it did was make me feel weak :nono:

//CC

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Now that are words of reason!! I did that mistake myself - dropped carbs too much too fast and all it did was make me feel weak :nono:

//CC
I'm a big fan of not dropping carbs as much and doing more cardio. I'd rather push harder than not feel like I can push at all.

Of course when we start talking 6-8% bf, one simply has to drop the carbs... but in the 10-15% range, I keep the good carbs coming and just hit that cardio like a mofo. Then when you drop the carbs, you'll drop more bf immediately. I tend to get stuck at a certain % of bf once I drop carbs... it mostly depends on where I get down to WITH the carbs, and then once I drop them, that percentage is decided.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am a big fan of never letting my carbs get too high so I don't have such a dramatic shift when I cut carbs down. I normally don't let carbs get over 200 grams in a day even if bulking. Next time I go low carb though I will be using lots of MCT Oils, been researching them since I got my TNA with the special report. On top of the fact they can help the body produce Testosterone, they also burn almost as efficiently as carbs do for energy. Lots of runners and what not are using them now instead of carbs for races and marathons. Pretty interesting stuff. Almost makes me want to go low carb now just to see how well it really works. Man I love this shyte!!!! I love researching it, using it testing it. All of this stuff, not just the lifting but all of the research and everything it takes to be a do it yourself trainer. Training yourself the best way possible. I grow from all aspects of it not just muscularly.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to drop carbs that much, just position them around. Firm believer in high intensity cardio...

Keep killin it brosef

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
hay flex when you started the trifrcta stack did it make you feel lite headed?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
It made my bp go up to 144 over 103 and I got lite headed. My bp is normally really good.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
It made my bp go up to 144 over 103 and I got lite headed. My bp is normally really good.
Well you're not under 'normal' circumstances. Maybe you should get some cycle assist to help with that. Either that, skip the stack altogether. You have to weigh what its worth to you to keep going or not.

Good Luck D.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try adjusting my timing and hope for the best.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try adjusting my timing and hope for the best.
I would get some CEL Cycle Assist; affordable and will cover your bases. Also drop your MM to 4 a day (if not already).

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 5 a day. I will look into that assist. thanks

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Just some news for my bros; I may be competing in May. May 22nd, I've been talking with a promotor about a USBF show. I have alot of anxiety just thinking about it. I'm not sure I can be ready and learn how to pose effectively by then. Just alot of work in such little time. I ws hoping for June/July but I'm gonna think long and hard about this in the upcoming weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is your entire supplement stack right now? That is insanely high. Unless you were having the beginning of a panic attack and that is why you were lightheaded and bp went up. Can be very disorienting and brought on by anything. Does not always include hyperventilation. Anyway what other supps you taking with it?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
What is your entire supplement stack right now? That is insanely high. Unless you were having the beginning of a panic attack and that is why you were lightheaded and bp went up. Can be very disorienting and brought on by anything. Does not always include hyperventilation. Anyway what other supps you taking with it?
2/1/2 of both 1-d and mm and 2/2/2 of psarm

thinking of going down to 1/1/1 of all three. My bp was high today too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running 5 a day. I will look into that assist. thanks
If you are ging to continue use you need to gt some Hawthorn berry to help with that blood pressure. If you get that high again stop everything you are doing. That 104 on the low end is stroke territory Bro.

Just some news for my bros; I may be competing in May. May 22nd, I've been talking with a promotor about a USBF show. I have alot of anxiety just thinking about it. I'm not sure I can be ready and learn how to pose effectively by then. Just alot of work in such little time. I ws hoping for June/July but I'm gonna think long and hard about this in the upcoming weeks.
Man that would be very hard to do. Not trying to squelch your fire Bro. Just at 16.5% you would want 16-20 weeks prep time IMHO and even 16 weeks may be cutting it close. I am not saying it can not be done just it would take some insane luck along with EVERYTHING being dialed in. Give it a shot, if not then you will just be in the best shape of your life for summer, and can stay lean until the next show comes up.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I went to get some Hawthorn berry but cvs was out so I got some garlic. It helped some. I got a bp monitor so I keep an eye on my levels. I'm uning a little lower but still too high for me.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
If you are ging to continue use you need to gt some Hawthorn berry to help with that blood pressure. If you get that high again stop everything you are doing. That 104 on the low end is stroke territory Bro.

Man that would be very hard to do. Not trying to squelch your fire Bro. Just at 16.5% you would want 16-20 weeks prep time IMHO and even 16 weeks may be cutting it close. I am not saying it can not be done just it would take some insane luck along with EVERYTHING being dialed in. Give it a shot, if not then you will just be in the best shape of your life for summer, and can stay lean until the next show comes up.
NO squelching son; just more fuel for the fire! You're right though, I was thinking I'd be cutting that close with my inexperience.

Maybe I should look for a fall show?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I think a fall show would be awesome for you flex...We can be doing our contest prep together as the contest i want to do is now in November. I was scheduled to do one in June but with everything going on in my life i just couldn't do it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I think a fall show would be awesome for you flex...We can be doing our contest prep together as the contest i want to do is now in November. I was scheduled to do one in June but with everything going on in my life i just couldn't do it.
What organization are you competing in Pun?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I found what made my bp go up. yohimbine is in the mm and the psarm and my pre workout shake. I found that this can raise bp and an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives); Other, less serious side effects are more likely to occur. Continue to take yohimbine and talk to your doctor if you experience ,dizziness;
anxiety, irritability, or nervousness;
tremor (shaking);
headache; or
skin flushing.

Here I was taking 5 mm and 6 psarm plus my shake. They also say at high dose this can be toxic. So I'm going to just take the 1-d for a day and flush the yohimbine out of my system. Then just stay with the normal stack I will do the psarm by itself. And I will hold my shake for a later date.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
BCABBA....British Columbia Amateur Bodybuilding Association.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
BCABBA....British Columbia Amateur Bodybuilding Association.
Will you be going to any seminars or posing camps? Or just gonna practice daily? It's gonna be a fun ride my man...Im feeling friggin phenomenal!! I really appreciate you pokin your head in here...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NO squelching son; just more fuel for the fire! You're right though, I was thinking I'd be cutting that close with my inexperience.

Maybe I should look for a fall show?
I would Bro you don't want to set yourself up for failure rushing to lose that weight if you got down to 5% in that time I am pretty sure you would lose a good amount of LBM on the way.
There you go... I am still in between a July and an October show. My leg is getting better but slowly. My elbow is about the same getting better but slowly. Reality tells me the October show is a better idea but my heart is still clinging to the hope I could be ready for July.

I found what made my bp go up. yohimbine is in the mm and the psarm and my pre workout shake. I found that this can raise bp and an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives); Other, less serious side effects are more likely to occur. Continue to take yohimbine and talk to your doctor if you experience ,dizziness;
anxiety, irritability, or nervousness;
tremor (shaking);
headache; or
skin flushing.

Here I was taking 5 mm and 6 psarm plus my shake. They also say at high dose this can be toxic. So I'm going to just take the 1-d for a day and flush the yohimbine out of my system. Then just stay with the normal stack I will do the psarm by itself. And I will hold my shake for a later date.
You would do better to run the PSarm during your PCT from what I was reading in another thread.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doing any seminars or anything like that. I just practice my mandatories at home and eventually i'll be using some friends that have competed to help me with my posing routine.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I would Bro you don't want to set yourself up for failure rushing to lose that weight if you got down to 5% in that time I am pretty sure you would lose a good amount of LBM on the way.
You always tell it like it is. The promoter was also in tune saying I wouldn't be ready by then.

We'll get back to basics, keep working and hit this stack hard for another 8 weeks. We'll see then were I am and where I need to be. I'm sure a more reasonable goal can be attained by then.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Posing info

Review of what is supposed to the best posing video I have the oldschool one by Gary Udit, and am not impressed because it is to oldschool. This one is recommended by Skip Hill world renound prep coach.
http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net/vidreviews/PoseLikeaPro.html

Posing Pointers
http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net/GTposing.html

http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net/MorePointersbyGerry.html

Now you have something to work with. I recommend you start practicing your posing months in advance, it is A LOT HARDER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK!

It is also great for cutting and getting good seperation. Trust me you will just drip sweat during posing practice.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Review of what is supposed to the best posing video I have the oldschool one by Gary Udit, and am not impressed because it is to oldschool. This one is recommended by Skip Hill world renound prep coach.
http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net/vidreviews/PoseLikeaPro.html

Posing Pointers
http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net/GTposing.html

http://www.bodybuildingreviews.net/MorePointersbyGerry.html

Now you have something to work with. I recommend you start practicing your posing months in advance, it is A LOT HARDER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK!

It is also great for cutting and getting good seperation. Trust me you will just drip sweat during posing practice.
How long are your sessions? Everyday for a half hr, hr? Few times a week, etc?

Thank you sir for the links, they will get worn out. The domain admin will certainly see a spike in hits.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Best tine to pose is when pumped, helps form muscles, also right after Hot shower is ideal due to the smoothing of muscles

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best tine to pose is when pumped, helps form muscles, also right after Hot shower is ideal due to the smoothing of muscles
I normally do posing after a good warm up of weights and body weight exercises and a little stretching. Flex I do anywhere from 30-60 minutes deoending on time I have, stamina end how much I get into it. You also want to get an attitude of extreme confidence. Display yourself in the mirror like you think you are worhty of worship, that draws the crowd into you and your persona on stage. Stage presence is huge, You can hit every pose perfectly but not look confident and lose a show.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You would do better to run the PSarm during your PCT from what I was reading in another thread.
It says on the PSarm to use a PCT after using it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It says on the PSarm to use a PCT after using it.
I know that but the thing I read was from one of the reps and said it weould be great with formadrol during pct. I guess because of the resv in formadrol it keeps them pumping. Plus I think it was found to be non hormonally reactive to the receptors that regulate indigenous test but only in the muscle fibers. Maybe I am incorrect, anyone from LG verify. I thought it said that in the product information at the LG site for the new version without yohimbine.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I know that but the thing I read was from one of the reps and said it weould be great with formadrol during pct. I guess because of the resv in formadrol it keeps them pumping. Plus I think it was found to be non hormonally reactive to the receptors that regulate indigenous test but only in the muscle fibers. Maybe I am incorrect, anyone from LG verify. I thought it said that in the product information at the LG site for the new version without yohimbine.
Ya I wish the one I got didn't have the yohimbine. But I couldn't pass up two bottles for only 15.99.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I wish they would make the mm without the yohimbine.

directers

Awards
Some people have gained around 20lbs on this stack. I expect good things Flexmobile!
pretty good result. I ordered it already and I have one question for ya
Is this Trifecta need a cycle support such as liver care or something. does it necessary???

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
pretty good result. I ordered it already and I have one question for ya
Is this Trifecta need a cycle support such as liver care or something. does it necessary???
Wow this is an old log. All the way back to 2010. No you shouldn't need cycle support with the trifecta stack. I ran it a couple years back with no sides.

directers

Awards
Wow this is an old log. All the way back to 2010. No you shouldn't need cycle support with the trifecta stack. I ran it a couple years back with no sides.
well thx guy for answer, i just very new for this side of supplement. Doing some research and many people claim that its quit safe for health but anyway i will follow recommendation strickly.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well thx guy for answer, i just very new for this side of supplement. Doing some research and many people claim that its quit safe for health but anyway i will follow recommendation strickly.
its safe and comes with pct. good starter stack

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well you are on the best site for getting info and help.