Recomp20 and XPG Suppres-c gel log

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For this log I really will be basically doing a recomp. The last time I weighed myself at the gym, I weighed 174. So the goal of this run is to get rid of that belly fat at bottom and even gain a bit of muscle and strength.

I will be using the following:
150 mgs trt per week.
4 caps Recomp20 ed for 60 days.
2 pumps XPG Suppres-c gel(B-aet)50 days.
2 caps Swanson pomegranate extract ed.

Since I've started working again I've been doing my nutrition with an AM keto breakfast and PM carb up meal.
On workout days I do peri-workout phase fast carbs and whey.

My training is on off work days but I have a 3 workout split so I will be hitting every body part once per 10-11 days.
Cardio is hours of restaurant work :p .

At 65 my goals have changed to staying strong and healthy. The gainer/cutter thing is not exactly what I'm into now(still do it some tho).

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, in to see the results. Awesome stack to help you achieve your goal.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited to follow along and see your results.

Reactions: SBH
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We all have difficulties in our lives that affect our training. I've had some pretty extreme ones(more on that later). Anyway since I started working again after being basically retired for quite awhile my weight dropped about 10 lbs.

I'm hoping the b-AET will help me get rid of
That last belly fat while still helping maintain or even gain strength. I have some theories on how the Recomp20 ingredients will also help what I'm doing.

I started them both today and tomorrow is the day I will do what is probably my favorite workout in this new program.

Here is a pic of my fat belly from yesterday haha. I would have done a shirtless one but I hate the mutation from the pec tear.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mentioned my difficulties in a previous post and thought that I should share what I was talking about.

In 2008 at 50 I was doing a training program in which I did 10 X 10 in the squat
rack every other week. The focus was squat strength.

I had done 315 X 10 in the last six sets the previous week and then did a strength test. Workout this day was heavies with a pyramid. The squat session went like this:

135 X 10
225 X 10
315 X 10
365 X 10
405 X 10 PR
455 X 8 another PR!

I worked a shift at Bob's that day and coming home from work I got t-boned by a dude that was dog drunk.

I was a going thru a light that perfectly turned green as I was approaching.
Little did I know there was a drunk going 65 mph on a side street with no lights on.

Witnesses said he never hit his brakes and plowed right into my driver's side.
I had 9 broken bones(2 of them were the hip bones in the back and 1 was a fractured skull) and a separated shoulder & neck.

Some kinda rod went thru my right pec and caused a collapsed lung.

I was in coma and on a ventilator that night. Really wasn't supposed to make it but by the grace of my Lord(Jesus) here I am.

So I still fight the TBI and other injuries today.

Last edited:
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's today's workout:
Nautilus chest, tris and biceps:
Flat bench pause reps:
115 X5
125 X5
135 X5
supersets with bench and chest press
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Cybex plate loaded chest press:
205 X5
185 X5 well it is kinda like a cutter
185 X5
185 X5
185 X5
Cybex flies:
80 X 10
80 X10
Tricep press:
90 X10
100 X8
110 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
62.5 X10
Rope pushdowns:
60 X10
60 X10
Cable curls;
70 X10
70 X10
Rope hammer curls:
80 X10
80 X10
Cybex concentration curls:
62.5 X10
62.5 X10
Cybex Torso rotation:
60 X 20,20 R&L
1 hour 2 minutes

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mentioned my difficulties in a previous post and thought that I should share what I was talking about.

In 2008 at 50 I was doing a training program in which I did 10 X 10 in the squat

I had done 315 X 10 in the last six sets the previous week and then did a strength test. Workout this day was heavies with a pyramid. The squat session went like this:

135 X 10
225 X 10
315 X 10
365 X 10
405 X 10 PR
455 X 8 another PR!

I worked a shift at Bob's that day and coming home from work I got t-boned by a dude that was dog drunk.

Little did I know there was a drunk going 65 mph on a side street with no lights on.

I had 9 broken bones(2 of them were the hip bones in the back and 1 was a fractured skull) and a separated shoulder & neck.

I was in coma and on a ventilator that night. Really wasn't supposed to make it but by the grace of my Lord(Jesus) here I am.

God is good brother! Glad you made it out ok (alive)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

135 X 10
225 X 10
315 X 10
365 X 10
405 X 10 PR
455 X 8 another PR!

I'm sorry to hear that you went through that.

After things like that, I think fighting the injuries is really a lifelong process. I know for me, when people ask me if my leg is healed up, its hard to know how to exactly answer bc the answer is an unknown - will it continue to get better, has it gotten as good as its going to get, etc.

I know first hand the TBI and post concussion aspects can be challenging and in a lot of ways be more stressful than the physical ones. Like for me, pain sucks but the anger at myself on days where I sit and stare at something and its like my brain just won't work - the frustration with that is worse than physical pain.

I think its incredible that you are able to do the workouts and things that you can do after going through that. Congratulations on your progress and also on being able to share your story to hopefully inspire others.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear that you went through that.

After things like that, I think fighting the injuries is really a lifelong process. I know for me, when people ask me if my leg is healed up, its hard to know how to exactly answer bc the answer is an unknown - will it continue to get better, has it gotten as good as its going to get, etc.

I know first hand the TBI and post concussion aspects can be challenging and in a lot of ways be more stressful than the physical ones. Like for me, pain sucks but the anger at myself on days where I sit and stare at something and its like my brain just won't work - the frustration with that is worse than physical pain.

I think its incredible that you are able to do the workouts and things that you can do after going through that. Congratulations on your progress and also on being able to share your story to hopefully inspire others.
Thanx Steve. I manage the hip pain pretty well with kratom. The memory lapses and insomnia from the TBI are my bigger problems.
The Sleep3 was working great but I struggled some last night. I switch things up a bit here and there. The cool thing about the kratom & melatonin is elevates endogenous GH like peptides. Kinda perfect for what I'm doing. If I can figure out things that help others thru and most of all inspire a lifestyle of faith that's awesome!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanx Steve. I manage the hip pain pretty well with kratom. The memory lapses and insomnia from the TBI are my bigger problems.
The Sleep3 was working great but I struggled some last night. I switch things up a bit here and there. The cool thing about the kratom & melatonin is elevates endogenous GH like peptides. Kinda perfect for what I'm doing. If I can figure out things that help others thru and most of all inspire a lifestyle of faith that's awesome!
One of the biggest things I've done to help with my memory issues, and its a bit different but somewhat related, has been turning Sabroxy XT from being an as needed into a daily use supplement for the BDNF aspects and using 200 mcg. Huperzine A per day with it.

What got me to do that besides the research on Sabroxy XT and BDNF and memory, was the amount of feedback we get some people about Sabroxy XT helping their long Covid memory issues. It's still a work in progress for me, but my issues are significantly better than they were before. The improvements are gradual, but definitely there.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya Sabroxy has been amazing for fixing my head this year. Probably my favorite ingredient for the year based on how much it’s improved my qol.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya Sabroxy has been amazing for fixing my head this year. Probably my favorite ingredient for the year based on how much it’s improved my qol.
My wife was on a stack of Gluco vantage, suppress c, stress and anxiety support, sabroxy XT. It did wonders 😂

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the biggest things I've done to help with my memory issues, and its a bit different but somewhat related, has been turning Sabroxy XT from being an as needed into a daily use supplement for the BDNF aspects and using 200 mcg. Huperzine A per day with it.

What got me to do that besides the research on Sabroxy XT and BDNF and memory, was the amount of feedback we get some people about Sabroxy XT helping their long Covid memory issues. It's still a work in progress for me, but my issues are significantly better than they were before. The improvements are gradual, but definitely there.
I was on 200 mcgs of huperzine a but struggled with overthinking at night when I was trying to sleep. I tapered it to 100 mcgs and finally to 50 mcgs(what I use now). Combining it with nicotine pouches is awesome. I love having a nicotine pouch under my lip while training.
Adding the Sabroxy XT might be the ticket to doing GABA(REM) sleep.. I think I'll get some and try that out. The 200 mcgs worked the best for me. I have some Swanson 100 mcg on hand.
Thinking about giving this a try.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did my training at Snap fitness today because it's closer and I had to make some runs with my wife.

I really like the Hoist crunch machine and the reat delt fly at Nautilus but it was a good workout.

Snap fitness delts and back
Shoulder press neutral grip:
70*X10
80 X8
90 X6
Leaning lat raises L&R:
20 X 10,10
20 X10,10
Cybex lat raises:
70 X 10
70 X10
70 X10
Facepulls: 12 level
70 X10
70 X10
70 X10
Matrix cable rows:
120*X10
125 X8
135 X6
pulldowns:
120 X10
120 X10
Reverse grip pulldowns:
100*X10
90 X10 Gotta get used to this again
90 X10
Matrix crunch:
90 X20. G20*
90 X20
90 X20
1 hour 2 minutes

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was on 200 mcgs of huperzine a but struggled with overthinking at night when I was trying to sleep. I tapered it to 100 mcgs and finally to 50 mcgs(what I use now). Combining it with nicotine pouches is awesome. I love having a nicotine pouch under my lip while training.
Adding the Sabroxy XT might be the ticket to doing GABA(REM) sleep.. I think I'll get some and try that out. The 200 mcgs worked the best for me. I have some Swanson 100 mcg on hand.
Thinking about giving this a try.
I take my Huperzine A earlier in the day. It doesn't affect my sleep or thinking at night, but I've heard that from some other people. I take mine earlier in the day just bc it seems to help me think more clearly when I do it like that.

Sabroxy XT I use 300 mg. every day for BDNF and 600 mg. most days. 1 capsule first thing in the morning and another capsule in the afternoon or about 30 minutes prior to training.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take my Huperzine A earlier in the day. It doesn't affect my sleep or thinking at night, but I've heard that from some other people. I take mine earlier in the day just bc it seems to help me think more clearly when I do it like that.

Sabroxy XT I use 300 mg. every day for BDNF and 600 mg. most days. 1 capsule first thing in the morning and another capsule in the afternoon or about 30 minutes prior to training.
Yeah I take it in the AM with with some other supps. It helps me even at the 50 mcg dose but the 200 was best. I have a feeling the Sabroxy XT will help me to bump it up again. I will try bumping it up to 100 first and see how that goes.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to miss a workout on Thursday so the wife and can get some shopping done. I'm not skipping leg day tho cuz I did that today :p

I will probably be doing chest, bis and tris on Christmas. That's going to be interesting. Have to more flat bench because I will be at Snap fitness.

Here's my leg day today:
Snap fitness leg day:
Matrix leg press: depth set at 3
Regular:
220 X10
310*X5
310 X5
310 X5
Feet at the top:
310 X5
310 X5
Leg ext seat on 3:
125*X10
125 X10
Prone leg curls:
82.5*X10
82.5 X10
Hip abduction:
80 X10 G10
80 X10
Hip adduction:
80 X10
80 X10
Seated calf raises:
In 115 X25 25G
Out 115 X25
Mid 115 X25
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
56 minutes

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a change of plans about training on Christmas because all of my immediate family wants to do a dinner.

Anyway, I ended up training today. I had to stop in at work and trained in my old home gym right behind there. I think that I'm going to do all my chest, bis and tris days there because it was really good.

They have a flat bench there with safety bars and when I start playing with heavies(probably my next cycle) I want to use it.
So Chas chest, tris and bis:
Flat pause bench:
115 X5
135 X5
135 X5
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 50 seconds
Shoulder hang 50 seconds
Shoulder hang 50 seconds
Shoulder hang 50 seconds
Hammer Strength chest press:
140 X5
160 X5
175 X3 Going to try to work up to 5X5
175 X3
175 X3
Hammer Strength flies: hole 3
70*X10
85 X10
Vgrip pushdowns:
90 X10
100 X8
110 X6
Rope pushdowns:
60 X10
60 X10
60 X10
Rope hammer curls:
90 X10
90 X10
Hammer Strength curls:
60*X10
60 X10
60 X10
1 hour 2 minutes

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Merry Christmas everyone! Today would have been delt and back but it's eat, watch football and hang out with the family instead. I'm going to do leg day Thursday. Gotta be careful with this right delt anyway.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Merry Christmas everyone! Today would have been delt and back but it's eat, watch football and hang out with the family instead. I'm going to do leg day Thursday. Gotta be careful with this right delt anyway.
Merry Christmas! Sounds like a good day!!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm putting together my next cycle. It's going to be IML Super 4-Andro cream , XPG epiandro gel and CEL Stano-plex 300.
Should be a nice lean gainer with focus on strength.

Did leg day at Snap today. The 5X5 on the leg press was kinda tough but I'm going try to keep inching it up.

I don't know if I'll get super lean doing this but body composition has changed a tad. If I were dieting down this would definitely work.

Snap fitness leg day:
Regular:
220 X10
320*X5
320 X5
320 X5
Feet at the top:
320 X5
320 X5
Leg ext seat on 3:
130 X10
130 X10
Prone leg curls:
85*X10
85 X10
Hip abduction:
80 X10
80 X10
Hip adduction:
80 X10
80 X10
Seated calf raises:
In 115 X 25 25G
Out 115 X25
Mid 115 X25
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
53 minutes

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is coming along well. Maintaining strength pretty good and even getting leaner. Started doing the 5 X 5 on the pause reps just to start getting ready for the next cycle when I'm going work on power.

Think I'm going to mostly train at Snap while I'm doing the recomp thing. The Single ply national bench record looks very doable to me(I don't even have a bench shirt haha).

I made a program to get all body parts in 2 workouts. It wasn't stupid long either. I took the Crunches out. Might have to just train abs at home.

Snap Fitness chest, tris and bis:
Flat pause bench:
115*X5
125 X5
135 X5
135 X5
135 X5
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Matrix plate loaded incline:
165 X5
165 X5
Matrix tricep press: seat on 3
150 X10
160 X8
170 X6
Rope pushdowns: set on 17
60 X10
60 X10
Cable rows:
125*10
125 X10
Wide grip pulldowns:
120 X10
Reverse grip pulldowns:
100 X10
100 X10
Rope hammer curls:
90 X10
90 X10
Matrix curls:
90 X10
90 X10
90 X10
1 hour 18 minutes

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My hours got cut a bit at work because of the slow business this time of year.
The good part is I can go back to 3 lifting days. This is what I really wanted to do during up coming lean gainer.

1st workout will be leg day.
2cd will be chest, bis & tries(my favorite).
3rd will be back & delts.

I did a leg day today and threw a 10 X 10 in on the leg press to get strength up.
I might change back to squats we'll see.

I had a hard time getting my squat depth back after the wreck but was eventually killing it again(not quite as heavy tho). Heavy deads were gone(too painful)

Snap fitness 10 X10 leg day:
Matrix leg press:
220 X 10
220 X 10
220 X 10
220 X 10
225 X 10
225 X 10
225 X 10
230 X 10
230 X 10
230 X 10
10 X 10 in 30 minutes!!
Seated calf raises:
115 X 25 Toes in
115 X 25 Out
115 X 25 Mid
Supersets with:
Shoulder hangs:
60 seconds
60 seconds
60 seconds
60 seconds
Total 51 minutes!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My glutes and quads were saying today that it was definitely a leg day tho
I always love/hate quads being sore. Feeling on accomplishment but also a pain any time you have to sit or do stairs ha

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorite workout went pretty good today. I'm already a believer in Recomp20.
My weight is up to 177 and a bit leaner than when I was 173. Strength will hopefully go steady up and then even better with the Lean gainer.

Snap Fitness chest & tris
Flat pause bench:
125*X5
135 X 5
135 X 5
135 X 5
135 X 5
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Matrix plate loaded incline bench:
165*X5
165 X5
Matrix tricep press: seat on 3
140 X10
150 X8
160 X6
Rope extensions:
50 X 10
55*X 10
Rope pushdowns: set on 17
65 X10
65 X10
65 X10
Alternating dumbbell curls:
25s*X 10 each arm
25s X10
25s X10
Alternating dumbbell hammer curls:
35s*X10 Each arm
35s X10
Matrix curls:
90 X10
90 X10
90 X10
1 hour 17 minutes had to go back & forth to 1st and 3rd floors tho. The cable stuff was out on the 3rd and one wasn't working on the first.
I was already thinking about using the dumbbells for curls anyway. As I work the weight up this is going to be good.
The click I have in my right shoulder stopped me from doing one arm tricep extensions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My favorite workout went pretty good today. I'm already a believer in Recomp20.
My weight is up to 177 and a bit leaner than when I was 173. Strength will hopefully go steady up and then even better with the Lean gainer.
That's great to hear. I'm glad that you're seeing great results with it.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t get to do shoulders & back last week so I threw some shoulder work in on leg day yesterday.
Snap fitness delts & legs
Matrix shoulde press:
80*X10
90 X8
100 X6
Matrix lat raises:
75*X10
75 X10
75 X10
Facepulls: set on 12
75 X10
75 X10
75 X10
Regular:
230 X10
330 X5
330 X5
330 X5
Feet at the top:
330 X5
330 X5
Leg ext seat on 3:
130 X10
130 X10
Prone leg curls:
85*X10
85 X10
Hip abduction:
80 X 10 G10
80 X10
Hip adduction:
80 X10
80 X10
Seated calf raises:
In 115 X25 G25
Out 115 X25
Mid 115 X25
Supersets with:
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got to train in my old favorite gym yesterday. Had to stay after it and not just talk with all my old gym bros too much.

Didn't even get use my old favorite chest press because it was tied up. Doing the 5X5 pause on the flat is better for my goals anyway.
Nautilus chest, tris and biceps:
Flat bench pause reps:
135 X5
135 X5
135 X5
135 X 5
135 X5
Supersets with:
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Cybex flies:
80 X 10
80 X10
Tricep press:
90 X10
100 X8
110 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
62.5 X10
62.5 X10
Rope pushdowns:
60 X10
60 X10
60 X10
Cable Ezbar curls;
80 X10
80 X10
Rope hammer curls:
90 X10
90 X10
Cybex concentration curls:
62.5 X10
62.5 X10
62.5 X10
1 hour 12 minutes. Talked to old friends a little but stayed on track.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We got snowed in on the hill here. After that the furnace went out. I missed some workouts consequently.

I thought about doing leg day yesterday and flipping chest to Monday(international bench day :p ) but just went ahead and did a big workout included chest.

Guess I skipped leg day.

So Chas chest, tris, bis & delts
Flat pause bench:
135 X5
135 X5
135 X5
135 X5
135 X5
Supersets with
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Shoulder hang 60 seconds
Hammer Strength flies: hole 3
85 X10
85 X10
Vgrip pushdowns:
100 X10
110 X8
120 X6
tricep extensions:
60*X10
70 X10
Rope pushdowns:
60 X10
60 X10
60 X10
Ez bar cable curls:
80 Xl0
80 X10
Rope hammer curls:
100 X10
100 X10
Hammer Strength preacher curls:
40 X10
40 X10
40 X10
Seated rows neutral grip:
100 X10
115 X8
130 X6
Paramount Pullovers:
70 X10
70 X10
Reverse grip pullups:
Bw -100 X10
-100 X10
-100 X10

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The inevitable overlap happened this morning. When I put on the suppress c, I also put on the IML 4-andro and XPG epiandro. Lean gainer starts today! I will start a new log after leg day workout.