Recomp Performance Nutrition: Damage Control Protocol Testers wanted.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the reason why many people rec. against using a CKD type diet on TTA or a TTA based product is for the fact that it could possibly make ur cramping much much worse.

I have found that if i do super low carb on any TTA product outside of DCP cramps get unbearable, even with potassium and taurine.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 of DCP and haven't experienced any of this. I am also taking in alot of extra potassium, magnesium, calcium, taurine and glycerol monostearate.

I am down 3-4 lbs in 4 days, which is hard to believe but true
DCP is good stuff

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I experience cramping to a slight degree, but I attribute that to the Clen, not my CKD while taking DCP. Other than that, cramping is not so bad. Granted, I also supplement with potassium and drink water like a fish. I guess this just varies from person to person.

HL
Yea i hate clen, made me feel like a crackhead with no fatloss for some reason. That said, i didnt once get cramping from DCP but i believe its because it has potassium pyruvate which is cleved and the potassium is used to keep cramps down if need be. Melting point was the worse once ive used. Cramp on like the 4th day, 2 weeks in and i cramped so hard my eyes watered. I was like F that in the A! :lol:

PolishMan

Awards
Hey

If the offer is still up im definitely down, I have everything, ready to go and start a dedicated log.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Read the date this was posted, then go buy DCP like all of us.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be... if I had one :whip:
Next time you order, put a comment in there...I'll make sure you get hooked up.

Joelbjj

Awards
Are people mainly experiencing the sweating and highly increased warmth when eating junk food? I haven't noticed this sensation yet except for during exercise. My diet has been around maintenance and clean with around 180 grams of carbs per day.

Joelbjj

Awards
Also one more question, is it best to take DCP well away from your fish oil doseages to prevent oxidation of the epa/dha like it is with sesathin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would, yes.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
How far apart from the DCP should I take sesathin. I am stacking it with LX also.

Should I

Sesathin Morning, DCP lunch, DCP Dinner

or

DCP Morning, Sesathin lunch, DCP Dinner

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
dsade will chime in soon im sure, but I will say this- I am 99% sure i read someone from avant saying to take sesathin as far away from workout time as possible. I don't see why taking them at the same time could do any harm. personally, I just spread my DCP out evenly throughout the day as opposed to a specific time with meals and stuff, but dsade will be more help than me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How far apart from the DCP should I take sesathin. I am stacking it with LX also.

Should I

Sesathin Morning, DCP lunch, DCP Dinner

or

DCP Morning, Sesathin lunch, DCP Dinner
Take the sesathin with your fattiest meal. Reserve one of the DCP doses for preworkout. YOu should be fine with LX.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
1 last question, Im at work and dont have time to search, wanna get this started! Take DCP With or with out a meal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 last question, Im at work and dont have time to search, wanna get this started! Take DCP With or with out a meal?
1/2 hour before meal.