Recomp cycle results & conclusions

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is the tentative plan... not set in stone at all, just what i've been dreaming of

weeks 1-3
MWF inject 1mL test ace/prop, .8ml TestE or similar ester, 1.2mL NPP (3mL total)
= 600mg long ester test, 300mg short ester test, 360mg NPP

weeks 4-8
MWF inject 1mL long ester Test, 1.5mL NPP (2.5mL total)
= 750mg long ester test, 450mg NPP

weeks 9-14
MWF inject 1.5mL long ester test (1.5mL per stab)
= 1.125g long ester test

weeks 9-16
Hdrol @ 100mg ed

17+ PCT

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Just wanted to update on my PCT as this has been my best cycle ever and my best PCT ever

So again my PCT is as follows

days 1-6 clomid @ 150, 7-14 clomid @ 100, 15-28 clomid @ 50
1-14 nolva @ 20
15-40 T-911 @ 3 caps
41-55 JW 3 caps (finishing off an old bottle)

So right now i'm on day 23 which is a little ways into the T-911 with only 50mg of clomid and so i just got into week 4 of my PCT and i feel good. My balls are friggin huge and i feel my natural test levels are higher than baseline. Strength is still kicking ass no gains but i've maintained most of the strength gains from my cycle pretty well.

Ok... a picture is a thousand words

Last day of cycle
http://i30.tinypic.com/2gv6gcx.jpg

day 16 PCT
http://i27.tinypic.com/23vdi0x.gif

day 22 PCT
http://i26.tinypic.com/t0nv55.gif

So basically I feel like i had some initial waterweight and fat rebound as i look less defined on day 16 and now my test is coming back and i'm doing good again.

Last clomid pct it was late 3rd week that i noticed a huge increase in test and now i'm feeling that again. T-911 is probably helping... stacked with clomid i have great expectations. And as i've said before the nolva for the first 2 weeks deals with initial estrogen rebound while the AI aspect of resveratrol in T-911 should help enough after that.

My bottom line, what Unreal is trying to teach here, is that i've done PCT many times before and never felt like my test recovered so well. Those were all nolva PCTs. I don't know why we preach nolva so much for PCT here, in MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE clomid is FAR superior. When i take nolva i don't really notice anything, with clomid i can tell i'm being elevated above baseline test levels.

UNREAL.....GREAT WORK AND GREAT LOG. Did not notice this thread you started earlier in August Anyway great work again!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah the cycle is scheduled for bulking in the beginning and hardening at the end so i can recomp out a bit and get even stronger but hopefully i'll already be like 225 when i start the Hdrol. The end is going to be really fun I think 1.1g of test with 100mg of Hdrola day is going to give me the muscle building power i want along with hardness and vascularity and overall will just be a good combo.

PCT would be my clomid nolva stack again. I'm thinking about HCG on cycle i know it would be a good idea because i'm going on so long.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
In a few I will do a writeup on my halo/epi 6week cycle complete with pics.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I've been around 10% bodyfat before, but this time I wanted to get under 10% and stay over 200 pounds. Ran this recomp cycle, i'm at the end of week 8 now.

Cycle

was pretty advanced

1-3 SD pulse @ 10mg on WO days (12 caps total)
2-8 test prop 75mg ed
T-Roid 3-6 90/90/120/120
SD weeks 6-8 10/20/20
PheraPlex weeks 6.5-8 @ 20/30
2-8 T3 started at 25, ramped up to 50, spent about a week between 3-4 using 75, then back to 50 for weeks 6 and into 7, 25 for the rest of 7 and 8.
VERY good cycle - how did you feel about Phera Plex overall as an adjunct to the protocol? I have access to Phera Plex raws in bulk, and told the source to hold off until I conducted more in-depth research since I've never had experience with it.

The Test Prop was a great idea, and as demonstrated in your pictures, did not cause any water retention or bloat - very impressive :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
VERY good cycle - how did you feel about Phera Plex overall as an adjunct to the protocol? I have access to Phera Plex raws in bulk, and told the source to hold off until I conducted more in-depth research since I've never had experience with it.

The Test Prop was a great idea, and as demonstrated in your pictures, did not cause any water retention or bloat - very impressive :)
Yeah my reaction to test is weird, I don't get bloat, even if the estro is hitting my nips bad, I don't bloat.

Phera and SD weren't even suppoesd to be in the end of the cycle. I had 2 bottles of Tren and I was going to run straight tren. But when the gyno got bad I threw in SD because that stuff seems to have a "drying" effect on my nips and firm them up if that makes sense... then I dropped the tren and I wanted as much anabolism as possible so I threw in Phera. I don't think the Phera did a lot. But like I said, the combination of Phera and SD is pretty much unbeatable.

The test prop was largely unnecessary in that cycle, as it didn't provide much as an anabolic, and the libido boost was absolutely overpowered by Tren. I feel I could have run that cycle without the test prop and the results wouldn't have been any different. But in planning it out, it seemed like a good idea, as I didn't think PH tren could crush my libido on 525mg of test prop EW, but i was wrong.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I have run T-Roid 4 times now and to avoid night sweats I usually up my dosage. Sounds strange but it has worked for me. its almost like my body uses it all up on my work outs and then the sweats come. You will probbaly notice you dont get the sweats on your non wo days.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my reaction to test is weird, I don't get bloat, even if the estro is hitting my nips bad, I don't bloat.

Phera and SD weren't even suppoesd to be in the end of the cycle. I had 2 bottles of Tren and I was going to run straight tren. But when the gyno got bad I threw in SD because that stuff seems to have a "drying" effect on my nips and firm them up if that makes sense... then I dropped the tren and I wanted as much anabolism as possible so I threw in Phera. I don't think the Phera did a lot. But like I said, the combination of Phera and SD is pretty much unbeatable.

The test prop was largely unnecessary in that cycle, as it didn't provide much as an anabolic, and the libido boost was absolutely overpowered by Tren. I feel I could have run that cycle without the test prop and the results wouldn't have been any different. But in planning it out, it seemed like a good idea, as I didn't think PH tren could crush my libido on 525mg of test prop EW, but i was wrong.
I can literally feel myself reverting back to my high school sexual glory only a couple hours post injection (I draw Tren-A and Test-E into the same syringe). Much like Jesse Ventura said in Predator after being rejected by the rest of Arnold's crew to accept tobacco, "This stuff will make you a GD sexual tyrannosaurus!"

I have never tried PH tren though - the only PHs I have experience with are M1T, M5AA, and M4AD (+ Superdrol recently). I usually stick with oral AAS; but have seen some of the light were PHs are concerned lately.