Recomp Cycle Advice + Menthylestrogen Testing

MedFast

Awards
Hello everyone!

I am nearly finished with a bulking cycle and would like to go straight into a recomp. My bulking cycle was 875 Test E, 1050 EQ with a tbol kickstart and finisher. I gained 20 pounds during the cycle, felt great, bloods are pretty good too for both lipids and liver values.

I want to do a pretty fast recomp (14 weeks) because I am going to Europe on the 1st of 2022 and would like to be leaned down and hopefully also put on a little more LBM. I'm at 15% BF currently, and goal would be around 9-10%.

I have a lot of gear that I haven't used, which I'm gonna list, and then I'll list what I plan on doing and why.

(A lot of my vials have different sizes/concentrations, so I'm gonna just put the total amount of each gear.)

I have 9000 mg of Masteron Eth, 5500 mg of Trest Ace, 20500 mg of EQ, 22000 mg of Test Eth, 8000 mg of Tren Eth, 8000 mg of Tbol, 1000 mg of sdrol, 2500 mg of winstrol, and 5000 mg of proviron.

What I currently plan on doing is going pretty hard on the cycle since I plan on just blasting and cruising for quite a while and thus don't care much about HPTA shutdown.

Every week - 105 mg of Trest Ace (pinned twice a day), 500 mg of test eth, 750-900 mg of EQ, 300 mg of tren eth
Everyday (Two weeks on, two weeks off) - sdrol 20 mg

I would go with Tren higher, but I don't really wanna have to use caber (interacts with various prescribed medications) but I have some on hand, and I have borderline (BPD) and tren brings out the worst in me at higher doses.

Masteron is a bit rough on the hairline along with Winstrol even with Rogaine for me, so I'd rather not use them as I think the rest of the stuff is well stronger anyways. I want to keep the EQ because it helps with the cardio hit from tren.

I'm happy to hear any suggested changes or even totally different cycles, but I'm looking to do a pretty strong one (this is fairly similar to one done by a reddit mod for the r/steroids and the results seemed quite good).

Finally, two questions. First, are there any estrogen blood tests that would show the Trest estrogen too? Second, I'm fine with continuing the cycle past early Jan, but I'll be gone for 16 days in Europe and won't be able to pin. Would my body be fine with not getting any of the gear for 16 days or will I probably feel that pretty badly?

Thanks for reading!