Fat loss/slight recomp cycle stack layout and advice

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, so I'm going to start a somewhat short cut or a slight recomp and am creating a stack. I would really appreciate some insight, alterations,and recommendations on how to optimize it from y'all. Of course, diet comes first and this is all irrelevant if I don't keep that in check. The stack is as follows and will likely start with a month in length:

- 100-150 mg caffeine 2-3x per day (not including pre workout supplement)
- 25 mg primatene 2-3x per day with caffeine (perhaps up to 37.5mg/dose as I'm extremely stim tolerant)
- NOW EGCG 2x per day with caffeine (200 mg egcg/dose)
- 100mg 7-Keto DHEA 2-3x per day
- 100mg DHEA 2-3x/day
- Spring Valley Cayenne pepper 455mg 1-2x/day
- USP labs Ultimate T (recommended dose on bottle) - currently been running this for about a week
- Nolvadren XT (recommended dose on bottle) - currently been running this for 1-2 weeks but seems to make me hungry. Anyone know why?

Potential additions or potentially to be added on after month:
-Saffron Extract 88.5mg 1-2x/day (some say it helps decrease hunger which is a big issue for me)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Muscletech Phosphamuscle (recommended dose on bottle)
- Universal Nutrition Natural Sterol complex (recommended dose but may increase pending results and side effects

I would truly appreciate it if I could get some feedback and recommendations for how to adjust and optimize this stack.

Thanks for helping y'all!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like this is pretty well thought out. The only thing I would probably add is forskolin. Since you have DHEA and 7-Keto, I would just go for a pure forskolin product. AlphaMax XT does contain forskolin, but I think with everything else you plan on running, PES F95+ would be more than enough.

Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight I really appreciate it, I will definitely look into grabbing some forskolin as well. I've used a 10% extract in the past but I've heard the PES F95+ seems to reduce some of the GI symptoms associated with forskolin for some. Thanks again for the help!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a whole, looks pretty solid. I'd make two adjustments.

I would sub out the 7-keto for SNS Reduce-XT. There are tons of threads speaking to the benefits being superior to regular 7-keto and can be found at sponsored sites and is inexpensive.

I'd also add 2.5-5mg Yohimbine HCL to your caffeine and ephedra stack. A lot of feed back on the fat burning abilities and activity with alpha-2 receptors. SNS Yohimbine hcl can be found for about $10 for almost a 2 month supply!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice man! I'll definitely have to look into both of those. They seem more economical than many other options or products out there. Thanks again!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of switching out the plain DHEA as I'll be on the Ultimate T and Novadren xt. It doesn't appear the DHEA has many benefits if I'm not mistaken? Maybe I should add in the muscletech PA instead. Thoughts?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
As a whole, looks pretty solid. I'd make two adjustments.

I would sub out the 7-keto for SNS Reduce-XT. There are tons of threads speaking to the benefits being superior to regular 7-keto and can be found at sponsored sites and is inexpensive.

I'd also add 2.5-5mg Yohimbine HCL to your caffeine and ephedra stack. A lot of feed back on the fat burning abilities and activity with alpha-2 receptors. SNS Yohimbine hcl can be found for about $10 for almost a 2 month supply!
So I'm trying to do something similar, I wanna do an ECA stack and also use yohimbine, how should I combine it?

What else should I add to my stack?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm trying to do something similar, I wanna do an ECA stack and also use yohimbine, how should I combine it?

What else should I add to my stack?
Start low with dosing for Yohimbine HCl and work up by 2.5mg. They're amplify each other.

Honestly, Reduce-XT at 1-3 caps a day is a game changer for body recomp, IMO, more so than something like forskolin.

Or subbing Caffine for SNS focus-XT for a cognitive boost with caffeine (200mg per scoop and good doe of tyrosine)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Start low with dosing for Yohimbine HCl and work up by 2.5mg. They're amplify each other.

Honestly, Reduce-XT at 1-3 caps a day is a game changer for body recomp, IMO, more so than something like forskolin.

Or subbing Caffine for SNS focus-XT for a cognitive boost with caffeine (200mg per scoop and good doe of tyrosine)
What's the benefit of it assuming one's cortisol is already in a healthy range? Obviously if your cortisol is chronically high that's a different story. But I don't know if I see much if any benefit with an already healthy cortisol level

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the benefit of it assuming one's cortisol is already in a healthy range? Obviously if your cortisol is chronically high that's a different story. But I don't know if I see much if any benefit with an already healthy cortisol level
Well, being in a caloric deficit will almost always increase cortisol in some capacity. Or certain times of the day it could lower it and increase fat burning/oxidation ability.