Recomp Cycle/M4OHN and Havoc

z28man

Awards
  • Established
It's that time again. I'm getting ready to start a recomp cycle for the early part of summer and was hoping for some input on what I've thought about so far. Hypethetically speaking, I've got some old M4OHN I've been wanting to use and just picked up some Havoc that I wanted to throw in as well. The M4OHN is 2 bottles at 90 4mg caps, so I'm kind of limited with that. This is what I thought so far:

M4OHN-12mg weeks 1-2, 28 mgs weeks 3-5 (the thought here being 12mg wont yeild much in terms of results the 1st 2 weeks, but the levels will build in my system so by week 3 things should start happenin)

Havoc-20-30mg weeks 5-7 or 8 (I've got some gyno that I hope may see some benefit from this)

Didnt know if running these orals like this was the best idea, it is potentially 7-8 weeks of methyls but these are milder hormones from what I understand and the 1st 2 weeks would be very light use. The goal here being a recomp, reduce gyno, and hopefully light suppression. Calories will be slightly above maintanence but I'll be doing some AM cardio. I'm 26, 5'11, about 215 lbs at about 13% BF and have done a few AAS cycles with numerous designer cycles. M4OHN isnt very popular these days due to the legality so I wanted some opinions. Got to see about getting some blood work done and purchase some hair care stuff 1st as the old hair line is a thinnin. One day I'll sack up and just shave it. Please let me know your thoughts (hypethetically speaking of course, lol).

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Every time I've used M4OHN I've gotten gyno bad so hopefully the Havoc and your PCT will be enough.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, that sucks. I wonder what I could take to prevent that. I wouldnt think nolva would help due to what M4OHN converts to?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Just to forwarn ya... even though it says m4ohn isn't suppressive, when run in higher amounts it sure as hell is. I ran 48 mg daily for 8 weeks and was REALLY shut down... took 3 months to recover. Or it could be just me and my sensitive boys...:D your dosing should be fine, but don't expect to bounce back extremely quick... it is a nandrolone, and more often than not with any nandrolone derivitive shutdown is a b1tch. All I'm saying is don't take post cycle therapy lightly just in case. Get yourself a SERM.