How's my planned recomp cycle? Anavar, 4-andro, 11-keto

AsahiWeekly

Awards
Looking at trying Anavar for a recomp in a couple of months. My only experience with PEDs is with 1-andro and 4-andro, so the Anavar and 11-keto are new for me.

I asked here recently about test base without syringes (as they're highly illegal to possess in my country) and got some good advice re: test cream. I plan to use test cream in the future, but as my wife will likely be pregnant during this cycle, I don't want to risk it, so decided to go with 4-andro for now.

How does it look? Any suggestions?

4-andro: 300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
Anavar: -/-/20/40/40/40/40/20
11-keto: -/-/-/-/170/170/170/170

Others: NAC 600mg ED, HMB 10g ED, Magnesium, B-Complex

PCT: Clomid: 50/50/25/25, RSP Prime T

Bonus question: how much should I eat if my goal is recomp on Anavar? I was thinking 200-300cal deficit, but unsure.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just some thoughts on your diet strategy...

Yes, it's entirely possible to recomp eating in a deficit, or surplus, especially using PEDs. However, generally speaking, the Golden sweet spot will be the kcal intake that maximizes muscle growth whilst simultaneously allowing fat loss. Obviously. And this is why I'd personally start as close to maintanence as possible.

The further into deficit you go, the more your results will be a cut; the further into surplus, a bulk. Again, you want the sweet spot of both worlds. Starting at maintaince, you can adjust kcal intake up or down as your results start manifesting in the mirror/tape. Your recomp sweet spot with these PEDs might well be a 200kcal deficit...or it might be a 100kcal surplus. To me, it makes the most sense to begin your experiment smack bang in the middle (unless you've done this before and have some knowledge of what your body reacts best to).

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Completely agree with @Nac 👆

Also, I wouldn't drop the Var dose for the last week. Keep it the same or go up.

The first two weeks with 4-Andro only makes no sense. You are just suppressing yourself with no benefit.

I don't know about 11-KT dosing, as I can't get ahold of any myself, but from what I know about it, I'd rather run it the whole cycle.

Tudca wouldn't be a bad addition while running the Var. A proper AI on hand is a good idea on every cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Also, I wouldn't drop the Var dose for the last week. Keep it the same or go up.

The first two weeks with 4-Andro only makes no sense. You are just suppressing yourself with no benefit.

I don't know about 11-KT dosing, as I can't get ahold of any myself, but from what I know about it, I'd rather run it the whole cycle.

Tudca wouldn't be a bad addition while running the Var. A proper AI on hand is a good idea on every cycle.
ultra eleven is a great source of 11-kt. i doubt if you will find another product similarly dosed--200mg per dose in transdermal delivery is a hefty dose, i know it was very effective for me!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
ultra eleven is a great source of 11-kt. i doubt if you will find another product similarly dosed--200mg per dose in transdermal delivery is a hefty dose, i know it was very effective for me!!!
Yes, I've heard good things. I had to 'resort' to 11-oxo, but haven't run it yet. I did find a German supp shop just recently, that carries IF products, but don't think I saw U11 there.

AsahiWeekly

Awards
Just some thoughts on your diet strategy...

Yes, it's entirely possible to recomp eating in a deficit, or surplus, especially using PEDs. However, generally speaking, the Golden sweet spot will be the kcal intake that maximizes muscle growth whilst simultaneously allowing fat loss. Obviously. And this is why I'd personally start as close to maintanence as possible.

The further into deficit you go, the more your results will be a cut; the further into surplus, a bulk. Again, you want the sweet spot of both worlds. Starting at maintaince, you can adjust kcal intake up or down as your results start manifesting in the mirror/tape. Your recomp sweet spot with these PEDs might well be a 200kcal deficit...or it might be a 100kcal surplus. To me, it makes the most sense to begin your experiment smack bang in the middle (unless you've done this before and have some knowledge of what your body reacts best to).
That's exactly the kind of advice I needed, thanks. I'll start at maintenence and see what happens.

Thanks. I've heard about TUDCA interfering with absorption of certain compounds, should I avoid taking it at the same time as anything else?

I added the first two weeks of 4-andro for a couple of reasons. First, it seems to take quite a bit longer to kick in than other compounds (seems about 3-4 weeks) so wanted to give it a head start. And second, my cheapest option for 4-andro is an eight-week supply, and I'd probably not using the remaining two weeks' worth if I didn't use this cycle.

But if you think there will be no benefit in those two weeks, best not to put my body under the stress and just cut the loss. Thanks.

I was planning on going with XI-KT from Iron Legion (hence the 170mg dosage) but it seems Ultra Eleven will end up the same price, but for 200mg ED instead, thanks for letting me know.

First time using it, would you recommend starting with the full 200mg or tapering?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's exactly the kind of advice I needed, thanks. I'll start at maintenence and see what happens.

Thanks. I've heard about TUDCA interfering with absorption of certain compounds, should I avoid taking it at the same time as anything else?

I added the first two weeks of 4-andro for a couple of reasons. First, it seems to take quite a bit longer to kick in than other compounds (seems about 3-4 weeks) so wanted to give it a head start. And second, my cheapest option for 4-andro is an eight-week supply, and I'd probably not using the remaining two weeks' worth if I didn't use this cycle.

But if you think there will be no benefit in those two weeks, best not to put my body under the stress and just cut the loss. Thanks.

I was planning on going with XI-KT from Iron Legion (hence the 170mg dosage) but it seems Ultra Eleven will end up the same price, but for 200mg ED instead, thanks for letting me know.

First time using it, would you recommend starting with the full 200mg or tapering?
I've seen some speculation about that regarding tudca before, but haven't seen any evidence of it interfering with absorption of other products. I personally don't sweat about it, but for peace of mind you can take the tudca at different time, than the other stuff.

How I see it, is the 4-Andro about replaces your own T production. So it's a good 'base product', but wouldn't run it solo myself. No bloods or real evidence to back this up, it's just how I've felt on it and how I see it. If you'd run the 11-KT from the start, then the 4-Andro would make more sense to run from the start, imho.

But the 4-Andro is easy to find a use for in the future. If you end up using the test cream in the future, it doesn't hurt to throw in the what ever 4-Andro you'd have kicking around to go along with. Or go higher with 4-Andro dosing for the latter weeks of this run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i used the full dose of ultra eleven [5 pumps] and lost bf while actually gaining a couple of lbs of muscle my 1st use...2nd use i cut back to 4 pumps because i was training for a 7k race and wanted to cut weight...i was amazed at the difference 1 pump made, i cut 7 lbs off scale weight in a 2 month run, although i was also running thermoamp and ultra epi with it.

for me ultra eleven results were dose dependent, although both results met my needs for goals i was trying to acheive at the time...i'm a huge fan of ultra eleven.

Jim500

Awards
Could someone tell me if it's better to split your ultra eleven dose (2 pumps am, 2 pumps pm) or all at once?

Ta

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Jinsun Anabolics 0
MikeB263 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 5
shakenblake Anabolics 7