How's this sound for cutting?

Gator762

Awards
Want to start a cut cycle with SARMs. Read a lot here before, re-read the first bunch of pages and last dozen or so pages of Yates84's SARM's thread. The more I read, the more questions I get. I'm thinking of cutting with Ostarine and Rad-140. Osta seems very popular for cutting, Rad-140 less so, but I've taken it before and liked the results and appears less suppressive than some others. I did get some lethargy after a month or so on the RAD-140, but pretty mild from what I've read.

Ostarine - 20/20/20/20/20/20
Rad-140 - 8/8/12/12/16/16
MK-677 - 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20/30/30/30/30
Clomid - After 6 weeks - 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT - After 6 weeks - Recommended dosage 4 wk.
Test1fy - After 10 weeks Recommended dosage for 4 or 8 weeks

UPDATED:
Ostarine - 20/20/30/30/30/30
Cardarine - 15/15/21/21/21/21
S4 - 50/50/50/50/50/50
MK-677 - 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid - After 6 weeks - 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT - After 6 weeks - Recommended dosage 4 wk.
Test1fy - After 10 weeks Recommended dosage for 4 or 8 weeks

How does this look? Solid, or any recommendations?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would rather just run var for 8 weeks - would get 10x better results

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would run rad and osta at higher doses definitely for decent results. Or simply anavar as mentioned above!

Gator762

Awards
I'd rather stick to SARMs, at least now. What kind of doses?

Also looking at CEL's Cycle Assist + TUDCA, or would Ar1micare Pro better? I do have some PES Erase on hand still, never used it but it's probably expired.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rad at least 20mg I would go for 30 and osta 40+ Cel support and tudca will be perfect

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never used either but from what I understand S4 would be superior to RAD for cutting

Gator762

Awards
I read S4 really good for cutting too, but a lot more suppressive?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From my experience it’s true rad isn’t the best compound to run solo for a cut but it SHINES as an addition to a cycle while cutting. S4/rad osta/rad would be very good. And I doubt s4 is more suppressive than rad tbh

Thejoggernot

Awards
My two cents for you- One of the issues buying SARMS is that a lot of sources under dose them, leaving you taking a big capsule of rice flour or swallowing some low dosed glycol/glycerol etc. thus it is crucial you find the most legit source you can.

S4 is going to have vision sides so be aware of that (see yellow tint).
RAD 140 has anti estrogen properties (can post studies) so you will likely get a dryer look with your cut (if you have legit RAD).

Honestly, I have not had much luck with ostarine but I have never dosed more than 25mg and I have not stacked it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With this cycle you will be 100% shuttdown by week 2 - 3. That goes more or less for any cycle that is run at meaningful dosages and for a meaningful amount of time. So do not bother your self eith supression. What you need to add to this is a wet compound that will convert to estrogen and dht.

Gator762

Awards
If I'm gonna be shutdown either way, I'm thinking of the S4 then... the suppression and vision sides had me thinking to steer clear of it. From what I read with the Osta, 50mg/day should be good for cutting and most don't have issues with the vision sides at that dose. I do still have RAD-140, so if the sides are too bad on the S4 I can switch over to the Rad with Osta.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd rather stick to SARMs, at least now. What kind of doses?

Also looking at CEL's Cycle Assist + TUDCA, or would Ar1micare Pro better? I do have some PES Erase on hand still, never used it but it's probably expired.
I would opt for the Cycle assist + TUDCA.

I used S4 in the past and HATED every minute of it. The vision side wasn’t worth the incremental benefit the sarm produced. I enjoyed osta at 25mg. Ate in a minor deficit and ostarine seemed to spare my muscle.

Gator762

Awards
Dang, of course I read your post after ordering the S4 tyga tyga. Hoping the sides aren't as bad for me. What dose did you take the S4 at?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people say the vision sides are hardly noticeable at 50mg a day. But they also say s4 gets really good at 75+ mg a day but that’s when the vision side becomes seriously annoying. I’m about to start running it in a couple days so I’ll find out for myself.

And there’s no need to work your way up to a higher mk677 dose. You can start at 30mg and adjust from there. At worst it’ll just make you too hungry and tired. If that doesn’t go away within a week or two then lower the dose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont stress it bro see for yourself and adjust.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, of course I read your post after ordering the S4 tyga tyga. Hoping the sides aren't as bad for me. What dose did you take the S4 at?
I started a 50mg and ramped up to 100mg over the course of six weeks (not that it matters, this was seven years ago)

Sarms have their place but I won’t ever use them again. Now, ibutamoren, id use the rest of my life.

Gator762

Awards
I started a 50mg and ramped up to 100mg over the course of six weeks (not that it matters, this was seven years ago)

Sarms have their place but I won’t ever use them again. Now, ibutamoren, id use the rest of my life.
Yeah, the Ibutamoren the more I read sounds like can even go further than 12 weeks, maybe 16 then a month off. Or is it something maybe almost indefinite, or say a year doing a 5+2 each week?

Gator762

Awards
I would opt for the Cycle assist + TUDCA.

I used S4 in the past and HATED every minute of it. The vision side wasn’t worth the incremental benefit the sarm produced. I enjoyed osta at 25mg. Ate in a minor deficit and ostarine seemed to spare my muscle.
Thanks, my Cycle Assist, TUDCA, and Test1fy is supposed to arrive today. :)

Thejoggernot

Awards
Yeah, the Ibutamoren the more I read sounds like can even go further than 12 weeks, maybe 16 then a month off. Or is it something maybe almost indefinite, or say a year doing a 5+2 each week?
So you can basically run it year around. Long term it may cause insulin resistance (diabetes) issues but that depends on other factors.

Why are you using it during a cut ? You realize it is going to make you very hungry . It is also very expensive and people really don't report much from it.

Gator762

Awards
So you can basically run it year around. Long term it may cause insulin resistance (diabetes) issues but that depends on other factors.

Why are you using it during a cut ? You realize it is going to make you very hungry . It is also very expensive and people really don't report much from it.
I read at least a few different places it's also good at preserving muscle mass during a cut. Since I already had it on hand, and I'm going to run it through the PCT afterwards I started taking it now to see how it is solo. I'm also doing intermittant fasting now, my feeding window between noon to 6-7 pm.

Only 2 days so far, and yeah it does make me pretty darn hungry. But so far I have been able to handle it. My SARMs are due to arrive Monday, depending on what time of day I'll start Mon or Tues. Kinda wondering how appetite is gonna get then.

Thejoggernot

Awards
I read at least a few different places it's also good at preserving muscle mass during a cut. Since I already had it on hand, and I'm going to run it through the PCT afterwards I started taking it now to see how it is solo. I'm also doing intermittant fasting now, my feeding window between noon to 6-7 pm.

Only 2 days so far, and yeah it does make me pretty darn hungry. But so far I have been able to handle it. My SARMs are due to arrive Monday, depending on what time of day I'll start Mon or Tues. Kinda wondering how appetite is gonna get then.
Oh man I remember my cut with intermittent fasting. It was my first introduction to IF so I was hungry as hell!
Can only imagine how adding ibutamoren would wreck me. Well keep us updatedbro. Are you doing before and after pictures for reference ?

Gator762

Awards
Oh man I remember my cut with intermittent fasting. It was my first introduction to IF so I was hungry as hell!
Can only imagine how adding ibutamoren would wreck me. Well keep us updatedbro. Are you doing before and after pictures for reference ?
Did take a pic so I can keep track. But I doubt I'll be posting anything. I should call it a "make my ass less fat" rather than a cutting cycle, that would be more accurate. Old shoulder injury flared up, not too bad but I still took a month off and also didn't restrict myself on the holidays. Now I've gone back up to about 20% BF. Ugh.

Yeah I've tried IF before, but it's been a while. I remember getting pretty hungry on it as well. Can't say if it's worse, it's been too long. But I am pretty darn hungry. It's only been a few days, either my recovery is better with the Ibutamoren or it's the hunger keeping me more awake before eating lunch, that's a plus. :)

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What logs have you been reading where people don't report much from MK-677? Improved appetite, sleep, recovery and muscle fullness are blatantly obvious at 25+ mg.

Thejoggernot

Awards
What logs have you been reading where people don't report much from MK-677? Improved appetite, sleep, recovery and muscle fullness are blatantly obvious at 25+ mg.
I should have been more clear.
Appetite sleep and recovery are consistently noted and if this is what you want then great.
I think some people think it's going to blow them up size wise, and in that regard the reports seem underwhelming. It absolutely has a place in recovery though (I would just hesitate using it on a cut though but that's my personal opinion).

Gator762

Awards
Figures after I order all the stuff I see that 6 weeks may be a bit short for a cut... originally I planned it that way since after about a month of Radarine the lethargy did hit me. It was manageable, but gains weren't as good since I wasn't hitting the weights as hard.

If y'all think I'll be shut down anyways & have PCT on hand, extending the cut out to 8 weeks would be better, no?

Gator762

Awards
Little update. Almost a week on my OL MK-677. It does seem to help with recovery, and sleep in an odd way. I'm waking up more at night, but feeling like I slept better. Quite a bit of hunger in the AM but it's been manageable. It's been 6 days now on it, I have lost 2 lbs and am looking slightly leaner. Cardio feels easier, but not by much - that could be placebo.

Package arrived yesterday, just in the nick of time for the day. My window was done to get to the gym, as I was walking out the delivery dude called. So I hung out for 2 minutes and got it. Like a kid unwrapping his Christmas gift I took 1 dose of S4 and the OL Endurashred (Osta + Cardarine) on my way to the gym. I doubt it did much dosed so close, except at the end of my workout I felt like I had a good pump and a little more gas in the tank.

Feeling pretty good and I'll take the first S4 & the Osta and Cardarine 30-60 minutes before some fasted cardio at lunch time today. I'm getting old and my joints can't take lifting days in a row, I need a break in-between each day.

Gator762

Awards
After reading some other member's posts from here been considering upping the dose... particularly the Ostarine. From what I read online, the 20-30mg should be good for a cut stacked with something else. Read more here and some say you won't feel anything less than 40-45mg.

Only 3rd day, I don't really feel anything outside the gym, but today the weights did feel a little lighter and I had a little more energy through the workout. Felt pretty good in the gym especially considering the calorie deficit.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Little update. Almost a week on my OL MK-677. It does seem to help with recovery, and sleep in an odd way. I'm waking up more at night, but feeling like I slept better. Quite a bit of hunger in the AM but it's been manageable. It's been 6 days now on it, I have lost 2 lbs and am looking slightly leaner. Cardio feels easier, but not by much - that could be placebo.

Package arrived yesterday, just in the nick of time for the day. My window was done to get to the gym, as I was walking out the delivery dude called. So I hung out for 2 minutes and got it. Like a kid unwrapping his Christmas gift I took 1 dose of S4 and the OL Endurashred (Osta + Cardarine) on my way to the gym. I doubt it did much dosed so close, except at the end of my workout I felt like I had a good pump and a little more gas in the tank.

Feeling pretty good and I'll take the first S4 & the Osta and Cardarine 30-60 minutes before some fasted cardio at lunch time today. I'm getting old and my joints can't take lifting days in a row, I need a break in-between each day.
I’m using the Endurashred and OL S4, today is second day so not much yet.
Which S4 are you using bro?

Gator762

Awards
I’m using the Endurashred and OL S4, today is second day so not much yet.
Which S4 are you using bro?
Also OL... it's an OL fanboi cycle LOL.

Think my doses are good or need to be upped? Just started Tuesday, probably too early to tell much of anything. I am noticeably leaner than last Thurs. when I started the cut along with the MK-677 at that time too. It's not like Rad, on that I felt it big time in a day or two.

Thejoggernot

Awards
Also OL... it's an OL fanboi cycle LOL.

Think my doses are good or need to be upped? Just started Tuesday, probably too early to tell much of anything. I am noticeably leaner than last Thurs. when I started the cut along with the MK-677 at that time too. It's not like Rad, on that I felt it big time in a day or two.
I'll be following your log for updates. What is your starting body weight (I think you just mentioned your BF% @ 20 is all).

Also, you might want to update your first post to reflect that you're taking S4 vs RAD (correct?) for those that are seeing this thread for the first time or find it later via search so there is no confusion.

Gator762

Awards
I'll be following your log for updates. What is your starting body weight (I think you just mentioned your BF% @ 20 is all).

Also, you might want to update your first post to reflect that you're taking S4 vs RAD (correct?) for those that are seeing this thread for the first time or find it later via search so there is no confusion.
Thanks man, I updated the first post with the S4 and dose update on MK-677.

May have mentioned it, started at 178 before starting the MK-677. I'm down two lbs and visibly a little leaner. Yesterday was my cheat day. Felt good in the gym, a bit more gas carrying me through the workouts and a few more reps. Still everything is good, I haven't noticed the vision sides from the S4 at all.

Gator762

Awards
Another thing - how do doses look?

I decided 6 weeks initially because of Rad lethargy, since I'm not doing Rad I decided to run 8 weeks. Since I'll have to order a few more bottles, should I be upping the doses anywhere? Still fairly new to SARMs, so only concern going too high would be building a tolerance to higher doses early, if that's possible. Plan on more SARMs in my future.

Gator762

Awards
Update - today is the last day of my second week. I still haven't lost much weight overall, now I am down about 1 lb but am looking leaner. Must be eating a little too much. My target was 1900 cals, which sounds right. Trouble is dinner is usually home cooked meals where I'm estimating. Everything else I weigh and know the nutritional info. My protein could be a little higher. I'm usually around 40% fats, 35-40% protein, and 20-25% carbs. Some days my carbs are down to about 15%. If I'm not at 40% protein I'm falling short of 1 gram protein per lb.

Nutritional advice? Some days I wasn't feeling that hungry, so I went higher at about 2900 calories for a reset. One cheat day a week. I've also adjusted my target to 1700 calories.

Tomorrow I start week 3, I will bump the Endurashed 1 cap (to 21mg Cardarine and 30mg Ostarine). Since I've had zero vision sides I've been thinking of bumping up the S4 too.

ETA: Strength up a little bit. Back day in particular was noticeable as I was feeling beat from not sleeping well, but still squeezed in a few more reps which was surprising. Still feel about the same outside of the gym.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update - today is the last day of my second week. I still haven't lost much weight overall, now I am down about 1 lb but am looking leaner. Must be eating a little too much. My target was 1900 cals, which sounds right. Trouble is dinner is usually home cooked meals where I'm estimating. Everything else I weigh and know the nutritional info. My protein could be a little higher. I'm usually around 40% fats, 35-40% protein, and 20-25% carbs. Some days my carbs are down to about 15%. If I'm not at 40% protein I'm falling short of 1 gram protein per lb.

Nutritional advice? Some days I wasn't feeling that hungry, so I went higher at about 2900 calories for a reset. One cheat day a week. I've also adjusted my target to 1700 calories.

Tomorrow I start week 3, I will bump the Endurashed 1 cap (to 21mg Cardarine and 30mg Ostarine). Since I've had zero vision sides I've been thinking of bumping up the S4 too.
Are you doing any cardio? I would suggest increasing cardio instead of lowering calories, 1900 is already very low. Also I would reduce your cheat day to a cheat meal.

Gator762

Awards
Not a lot of cardio. Only 10 minutes warming up each lifting day and one day a week. I do get my heart rate up while doing weights though.

I may have watched Dom Mazetti too much, I kind of have a fear of cardio killing gainz. :D

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a lot of cardio. Only 10 minutes warming up each lifting day and one day a week. I do get my heart rate up while doing weights though.

I may have watched Dom Mazetti too much, I kind of have a fear of cardio killing gainz. :D
I just think you are lowering calories way too low, too early, what are you going to do when you stall again? Go down to 1200 calories and eating nothing but boiled chicken and spinach? Just doesn't seem very realistic to me. You could start with adding 20 minutes of low intensity cardio before or after your workouts.

Gator762

Awards
I'll give more cardio a go, is low intensity the key to not feeling wiped out?

I'm doing intermittant fasting and could do 20 minutes before my first meal around noon fasted.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give more cardio a go, is low intensity the key to not feeling wiped out?

I'm doing intermittant fasting and could do 20 minutes before my first meal around noon fasted.
In my experience, low intensity cardio does not tire you, or detract from your weightlifting sessions. Intermittent fasting plus fasted (low intensity) cardio is 100% what I would recommend.

Gator762

Awards
Update - it's been just over 4 weeks now.

Ugh - I'm making progress, but not as fast as I thought. I should be losing weight, but I'm about the same. Started at 178, at 177 now. Consistently weighing myself in the AM on an empty stomach. It does appear that I'm getting a decent recomp, I am leaner and a little stronger. But I'm kinda scratching my head why I'm not losing weight - I used to eat quite a bit more and maintained. I ate around 2K calories per day, with two weekend cheat days that were not tracked but not clean in any ways, most likely 3K calories plus. No cardio, only weight training.

Now I'm at 1900 calories a day, one cheat day a week. And last weekend even backed off on cheat day calories as well. Added in 20 minutes of cardio now at least 3x a week the past 2 weeks. Sat. I was well over at 3K calories, which shouldn't have been too far over base with all the activity that day. Also Sun. and Mon I was well under at 1700 and 1600 cals to help offset that.

Perhaps my macros could be better, protein usually around 160 or so grams a day, which is higher than my lean body mass. But I dip lower to the 130's & 140's, and not too often higher. I'm scratching my head as I ate more with less activity (cardio) and maintained.

Now I'm at 75 mg of S4 and 30mg Osta. I could bump that up, I have enough S4 to go to 100mg and I got a separate bottle of Osta. I'm also contemplating running more than 8 weeks - is there any real drawback to running longer, besides the extra time off cycle? I assume at 8 weeks I'll pretty much be shut down anyways.