Recommend me a laxogenin product

markam04

Awards
There's no epicatechin in MW as far as I know.
My mistake. Time for me to get glasses - It's Ecdysterone not Epicatchin, still, I wouldn't want to half dose it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh my bad!

I'm currently on week 2 of an eight week run of Dermastrength. Might switch over to iron legion though with that price! I wonder if the quality is the same?
Olympus and Iron Legion both only put out quality products. I would not think the source of either is superior nor would I hesitate to run anything either of them offered.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Olympus and Iron Legion both only put out quality products. I would not think the source of either is superior nor would I hesitate to run anything either of them offered.
Thanks man! I have never heard of Iron Legion before...so it's good to know it's a trusted brand! That deal right now is out of this world. I was hesitant at first to switch from OL Dermastrength because that's the only TD version of Laxo I've heard of, but it sounds like I'll be in good hands with Iron legion!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man! I have never heard of Iron Legion before...so it's good to know it's a trusted brand! That deal right now is out of this world. I was hesitant at first to switch from OL Dermastrength because that's the only TD version of Laxo I've heard of, but it sounds like I'll be in good hands with Iron legion!
I believe it is a sister company or used to be tied to Antaeus Labs. If you haven't heard of them that is another top notch supplement company. You'll be in good hands.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If you half dosed both products you may still be getting enough Laxogenin, but only half a dose of Epicatchin.
Better to combine half dose Transdermal Laxogenin and 75mg oral Laxogenin, plus a separate dose of Epicatchin, imo.
Unless the deal on the stack was really good and you could run them both at full doses;)

Edit - Time for me to get glasses - It's Ecdysterone not Epicatchin, still, I wouldn't want to half dose it.
Check Out the Natural Muscle Builders section about half way down the page for the Dermastrength/Most Wanted combo. I think its a nice price:D. I would Link But we are not allowed.

Last edited: