Re-starting T3, Adrenals and HPTA!! Massive log W. REAL Sarms!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Have you started the prime yet? I have a bottle and am still debating whether to use it or not.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Used a bottle...Felt like it might be starting to work towards the end of the bottle so I got another.

I am still unsure about it. I am in PCT so its hard to tell but I am sure the Sarms will do more for less money for those who have access.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Missed my first lift today... Tried Shoulder presses with 180 5x5, should have stayed with 175. On the 4th rep on the 5th set I just knew I could not even attempt the 5th. Still not bad and will make myself get 180 next week.

Deadlifts are still fun ha, 365 5x5 was sort of challenging but when it comes to deadlifts I never really feel like I hit my physical limits its always a mental game, if I make myself pull harder the weight seems to move.

Did pullups with bw+20 and it was hard but I got all the reps.

General feedback: Something wierd is happening as I have said. Back and legs seem to be getting thicker and triceps are doing pretty good but biceps and chest seem flat, my abbs are gone and my weight is mysteriously dropping (down to 203 today...). I was hoping IGF, mgf and Prime would work in PCT but doesn't saeem like it...

If I go below 200 I am going to SNAP! My lifts are going good but I need to keep an eye on my body because I look like hell for me... No pics till after the Sarms haha.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
JR, you better start makin' things get happier up in hurrr. I come in and I leave the thread feeling depressed. hahaha. You coming down on Friday? I'm holding you to it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So losing weight.. how's diet?
Losing weight and gaining fat... Diet is solid as always....

300-350 protein, 150-250 carbs (off/traing) 100/150 (alternated with carbs)...

My genetics are HORRIBLE... unless on gear I am a mess ha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Goddamit JR. This thread does to me what those commercials that show those abused dogs, for the Abused Animal Foundation hotline... the cute German Shepherd and Retreivers with the sad faces and the bruise marks... After reading the latest posts I catch myself looking for sharp objects to stab myself with.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha! I need to get out but I never can... drives me nuts.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bench strength is WAY down. I am done with 5x5 bench its to depressing.

Rows were a slight fail on the 5th set, ooooh so close.

Tri-in dips did well 8 / 6 with bw+30

Feeling more cut and solid, wieght still down at 203-204.

Hit 280 for 5 on squat ha, still working back up on them.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I need to get out but I never can... drives me nuts.
It's ok that your girlfriend has your balls under the sink in a mason jar. She wouldn't let you have the car tonite, it's not big deal dawg. Next time holmes!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This isn't about balls... this is not wanting to deal with 3 weeks of screaming yelling and crying for everytime I even talk to another human beeing.

Ask sureshot... Ha I nearly had to kill her to leave the house with him one day.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
the definition of psycho has a picture of JR's gf. next to it. One time it seriously took over 2 hours to leave his house because she was hysterically crying for no reason at all.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn....get out JR!!! Get out!!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started the Sarms and t911 (got it so cheap that I had to try).

Should I start another log?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I started the Sarms and t911 (got it so cheap that I had to try).

Should I start another log?
You've got a good thing going on here. Why stop now? ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
JR, you gotta get your gf to let you use the computer again so you can update. Does she give you money to buy her Xmas presents? jk. haha.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hope you're okay and your girlfriend didn't take away your internet priviledges. Maybe SureShot knows something?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I have called, texted, and pmed, not a word from him in over a month.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have called, texted, and pmed, not a word from him in over a month.
Damn. That really sucks. Big time. What do you think is going on? Drop me a PM.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
good luck gettin him back...one of my best friends for the last 6 years and he wont even return a text.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have my reasons for giving up on him. I won't associate with people like him. Hopefully he's found peace in a better 'place', out of this life.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I have my reasons for giving up on him. I won't associate with people like him. Hopefully he's found peace in a better 'place', out of this life.
i will not bad mouth him on here, i just think his life is in a sad state of affairs. (i will bad mouth him on his voicemail, however.)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i will not bad mouth him on here, i just think his life is in a sad state of affairs. (i will bad mouth him on his voicemail, however.)
You know more about him than I do, but I have a few good reasons for thinking how I do. I also (without being annoyed) think that he'd definitely be happier and at peace in a different place. As much as I put myself out there for him, which I'd do for anybody that needed it, he'd prove to do whatever it takes to travel a far for a 'substance' rather than accept the helping hands that surround him.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
You know more about him than I do, but I have a few good reasons for thinking how I do. I also (without being annoyed) think that he'd definitely be happier and at peace in a different place. As much as I put myself out there for him, which I'd do for anybody that needed it, he'd prove to do whatever it takes to travel a far for a 'substance' rather than accept the helping hands that surround him.
He pretty much has accepted defeat in life...its sad. We are now 4 years removed from college, and the majority of my friends' lives have improved, while his has just gotten worse thanks to his "girlfriend" and his lack of motivation outside of supplementation.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
He pretty much has accepted defeat in life...its sad. We are now 4 years removed from college, and the majority of my friends' lives have improved, while his has just gotten worse thanks to his "girlfriend" and his lack of motivation outside of supplementation.
I hear you on that. I do feel bad though regardless, but there's nothing any of us can do. I guess this thread will be left to rest.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on that. I do feel bad though regardless, but there's nothing any of us can do. I guess this thread will be left to rest.
Yeah its been over a month and a half since he returned a call or text...im done with him.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re-starting T3, Adrenals and HPTA!! Massive log W. REAL Sarms!

R.I.P.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm alive... Thats the only positive thing I can say...