Rated PH-17.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Day 1:

UPS dropped off a box & my 1st impression was to see a cool chrome can that looked similar to a red bull style of can. Instead I had a red bottle full of liquid, with a syringe. The syringe is for measuring and administering the dose of the PH-17 properly. Did my 1st 1.5ml serving & the taste didn't bother me. ICR what the taste reminds me of I'll post it.
Should be hitting the weights in a bit & I'll update.
In on this. Tear it up

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:).

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In on this. Tear it up
:wave2:

In on this!
Welcome.

Gray or Red is fine thanks, need ma shippin' info mayne?

LOL jk
I'm fresh out.

+1 I should have been wearing a Purus shirt when I reviewed your shake Aaron :p
x2.

ummmm i want one.. in all the colors.. size lrg please.
The red one should be making it way to Purus site today.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need a yellow shirt with red lettering!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any of you LG reps get a chance to try either product yet? Or seen results from anyone who have completed a cycle or 2 yet?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your answer in no on both accounts. it only hit the the rep oder form last week.. you sir are a guinea pig.

i have an older guy on testren and so far hes doing really well on it and is only half doseing. thats all i got for you so far.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late but all up in this phucka now!!

Awesome to see an Aaron log. If I'm gonna get some honesty in a log anywhere,it'll be in here. Bring it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm late but all up in this phucka now!!

Awesome to see an Aaron log. If I'm gonna get some honesty in a log anywhere,it'll be in here. Bring it.
Sup old friend? Nice to see ya away from the word game. :)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao. Word up. I stay seeing homie on that lol.
LOL It happens! Lots of times I am sitting around waiting for a word or directive so I hop on the AM app, read up and post in the word thread. I know I can at least type a word before having to shut it down! I couldn't be typing this if I was on the job unless I was in the office. I'm home all damn day today for a change! The only time I'm leaving is to meet the wife for lunch and the gym.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in! lets see what one of your logs looks like!!:cheers:
Nothing unusual. Posting some #s & poppin' a few pills (& liquids)... You know the same ole same ole. :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL It happens! Lots of times I am sitting around waiting for a word or directive so I hop on the AM app, read up and post in the word thread. I know I can at least type a word before having to shut it down! I couldn't be typing this if I was on the job unless I was in the office. I'm home all damn day today for a change! The only time I'm leaving is to meet the wife for lunch and the gym.
I feel you lol. Because I be on this sh!t when I get home to because of boredom lol and also to gain knowledge and be nosey lol.

Btw get a life Jp

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you lol. Because I be on this sh!t when I get home to because of boredom lol and also to gain knowledge and be nosey lol.

Btw get a life Jp
You in Brooklyn HH or just a Nets fan?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I need to eat some lightning because that sure isn't thunder coming out. :sorry:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guess I need to eat some lightning because that sure isn't thunder coming out. :sorry:
Naw, you just need one of the shirts. :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You in Brooklyn HH or just a Nets fan?
I'm from Brooklyn and turned into a nets fan lmfao. Being honest. I'm more if a Knicks fan

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Sub'd for more beast mode -

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My night life is crazy.

Nice sig.
Mine used to be. I miss those days. Different women every weekend. It was great but also gets you broke lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys got me laughing a bit here.

:biglaugh: :bigok:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I'm taking my first trip to NYC in Nov. Looking forward to it.
NYC is the best. I try and deny it at times when everything keeps getting expensive and sh!t lol. But u most def will enjoy it here. Where u staying at? And where u from?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NYC is the best. I try and deny it at times when everything keeps getting expensive and sh!t lol. But u most def will enjoy it here. Where u staying at? And where u from?
We are staying at The Wellington on 55th and 7th. I'm from Charlotte, NC. Never been so my wife is taking for my birthday.

Thanks for letting us hijack your tread Aaron. Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are staying at The Wellington on 55th and 7th. I'm from Charlotte, NC. Never been so my wife is taking for my birthday.

It's all good, better than me doing all the posting all day. :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ohh my ex girl used to work there lol. Small world. Good location. Nice gift from wifey.

Yea Aaron sorry about that. Lol

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine used to be. I miss those days. Different women every weekend. It was great but also gets you broke lol
Do what I did.....find 1 that has and makes a shyt load of money. Chics do it all the time, why can't we?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do what I did.....find 1 that has and makes a shyt load of money. Chics do it all the time, why can't we?
I been dying for one of those. Lol. My boy gets lucky with those, he stay baggin chicks with bread. I be hatin lol. I'm engaged ( 1 year come Sunday) so it has to be on the low hehe.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 3:

Off day today. Diet has been going decent, as I'm on day 3 of IF as well. I find myself having trouble getting my protein in the small 8 hour window. Another problem I'm having is I lift @ night, it can be any time between 8pm & 11pm and that's actually outside of my window considering I work that day as well. I hate coming home that late cramming a big meal then going to sleep. I may switch back to a traditional eating through out the day. Any other night lifters got suggestions? (Cazo I know you have a game plan we discussed for food late at night)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Day 3:

Off day today. Diet has been going decent, as I'm on day 3 of IF as well. I find myself having trouble getting my protein in the small 8 hour window. Another problem I'm having is I lift @ night, it can be any time between 8pm & 11pm and that's actually outside of my window considering I work that day as well. I hate coming home that late cramming a big meal then going to sleep. I may switch back to a traditional eating through out the day. Any other night lifters got suggestions? (Cazo I know you have a game plan we discussed for food late at night)
Any way to shift the window around that would work?

I aim for 8hr window but realistically it draws out more often closer to 9

I lift early am (5:30) then I start eating at 10-11 then end after dinner.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any way to shift the window around that would work?

I aim for 8hr window but realistically it draws out more often closer to 9

I lift early am (5:30) then I start eating at 10-11 then end after dinner.
I may try that. I'm still playing around with it for sure. Another thing is I'm eliminating dairy. :)
I figure my window may actually extend an hour or 2 like you said.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I may try that. I'm still playing around with it for sure. Another thing is I'm eliminating dairy. :)
I figure my window may actually extend an hour or 2 like you said.
It would be rough for me to go dairy free. I love cheese and the dairy free version is just horrible

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Day 3:

IF when you lift late is tough. I tried it, didn't do so well with it and went back to my standard diet.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards