Rated PH-17.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about just grinding up some oats and mixing it with a casein shake post workout. That will feed you all night.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6-7 meals a day right now 2400cals 325pro 200 carbs 30 fats. One cheat day a week.
Yeah cals in vs. cals out. IF helps me control my cals better or so it seems so far.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What about just grinding up some oats and mixing it with a casein shake post workout. That will feed you all night.
That's a great idea, although I'm usually hungry & I'm trying to avoid dairy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may try that. I'm still playing around with it for sure. Another thing is I'm eliminating dairy. :)
I figure my window may actually extend an hour or 2 like you said.
I was gonna recommend Greek yogurt, granola, blueberries, peanut butter, protein powder, but you're eliminating dairy. That's my "dessert," especially late at night.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna recommend Greek yogurt, granola, blueberries, peanut butter, protein powder, but you're eliminating dairy. That's my "dessert," especially late at night.
That sounds good. I will have to go shopping.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Before I was doing a banana with p butter, raisins, & granola with a shake. My IF window falls during my work hours though. I may just go traditional, but I wanted to give IF a shot.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YO Aaron. Hows this stuff treating you??? Im pretty sure this product is the birth chilld of Taurus' stuff heading over to LG. If i remember correctly, pumps will be awesome and your muscles should feel full after about a week a week and a half. AND...I would take a dose(2ml) about 30-45 minutes before workout. Just my .02!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
YO Aaron. Hows this stuff treating you??? Im pretty sure this product is the birth chilld of Taurus' stuff heading over to LG. If i remember correctly, pumps will be awesome and your muscles should feel full after about a week a week and a half. AND...I would take a dose(2ml) about 30-45 minutes before workout. Just my .02!!
Yeah I guess LG made PH-19 (for mass) & this PH-17 (cutter). Which Taurus product would you compare it too?

I'd love to up the dose, I'm in talks with LG about getting a few more bottles on the way but only time will tell.

I'm only on Day 3 & I've noticed head aches more often other than that not too much as of yet.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Any way to shift the window around that would work?

I aim for 8hr window but realistically it draws out more often closer to 9

I lift early am (5:30) then I start eating at 10-11 then end after dinner.
So just a quik question after u wrk r u taking in any protein? Or not until ur eating window

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...well, I think( I dont have my supp fact chart in front of me) That they may be like M1P and 5AoHP...Dont quote me but im pretty sure

jev871

jev871

Awards
I have been eyeing this for a while..I will be following along...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmmm...well, I think( I dont have my supp fact chart in front of me) That they may be like M1P and 5AoHP...Dont quote me but im pretty sure
You would suggest bumping this to 6-8ml as we spoke about correct? :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 4:

Product Updates:
So got some interesting updates thus far. I am bumping up the dosage to 3ml 4 times a day, basically doubling up the dosage. I spoke with a couple people & this was recommended. One thing to point out is that headaches have been (or one constant headache) seems to be with me quite often through out the day. Could be a slight rise in BP so I may add in a support sup. Other than that all is well.

Diet:
I have not been meeting my protein & cal requirements to my liking doing IF the last day or so. I'm back to getting my macros in through out the day. I'm sure IF works great, but with my up & down schedule & making it to the gym at different times I can't stick to the window. Also I am bumping cals up on lifting days, just a a bit.

Lifting:
Doing a 12 hour shift today. I'll see if I can make it in after work tonight, if not I'll update tomorrow.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you preload any cycle support products? Running anything during?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Did you preload any cycle support products? Running anything during?
Nope didn't plan on it as I figured this stuff would be mild enough. I have some on hand though. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I'm late.... All up in this shizz!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're tardy! Regarding your tardiness, I'll have to send you a message re:tardiness. At least now you're here!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My bad pimp! You should love this product. I had fun with the OG stuff!
Yeah. LG is taking care of me so I can have some fun with this product. No slacking on my part, I have a job to do.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
How long before you show or feel results?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How long before you show or feel results?
I usually give things a week or two. Strength still feels steady as it was previously if not better. :)
Although strength is not the main goal here, I will be watching for increases/PRs.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I usually give things a week or two. Strength still feels steady as it was previously if not better. :)
Although strength is not the main goal here, I will be watching for increases/PRs.
So this will be our picture show log? Showing that before and after shot. I am sure your thinking of that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So this will be our picture show log? Showing that before and after shot. I am sure your thinking of that.
Thought about doing a before & after if i see a dramatic change. Im holding too much fat (I think) to show myself. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unsubbed...no pics!

:biglaugh:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thought about doing a before & after if i see a dramatic change. Im holding too much fat (I think) to show myself. :)
Do it .... Pls :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry big man...we is on the same team!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unsubbed...Only way I follow is if I see upclose pics of your dik in my ass!

homo.jpg

:biglaugh:
My lord man calm the hell down please..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry big man...we is on the same team!! I like a big sausage in my ass as well!
You are just going crazy today bro. You taking erase? If not jump on it quick...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This thread just went to shyt....

:gay:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no sense of humor and walk around with a stick in my ass....

:gay:
Hey man if that's your thing I guess go for it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling so violated right now.