Rash on chest and shoulders (application site) on iconic formulations Alpha Four.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have an experience with rashes on transdermal 4-Andro? I’ve never been allergic to anything. Im wondering if it’s just drying my skin out. Any advice would be appreciated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone have an experience with rashes on transdermal 4-Andro? I’ve never been allergic to anything. Im wondering if it’s just drying my skin out. Any advice would be appreciated.
It's probably nothing to do with 4 andro, your most likely allergic to the td carrier

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably the carrier just drying out your skin. Try applying some type of moisturizer after the 4-Andro has dried and see, if it helps. Rotating application sites should help as well, if possible to do so.

I've used many different TD's from several different brands and for some reason Iconic's Ultra 11 has been the only product to give me skin issues (Iconic's other black series products hasn't). It got pretty bad, to the point of people asking me about it. Applying the 'after shave' lotion I use after shaving got it under control and after the run my skin healed completely pretty quick.

Last edited:

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's probably nothing to do with 4 andro, your most likely allergic to the td carrier
I didn’t think it would be anything to do with the 4 andro itself. I’ve never been allergic to anything in my life though. So it’s kind of weird to me.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This year I've used the following topicals:
Absolved
Dermacrine
Ultra Hard
Sustain Alpha

I didn't get a rash per se but did get a few areas on my mid section that looked like bug bites that would itch and stay red, started getting itchy insides of my thighs. shoulders never got bothered but after taking about 1-2 weeks off of the TDs these things all healed.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Absolved
Dermacrine
Ultra Hard
Sustain Alpha

I didn't get a rash per se but did get a few areas on my mid section that looked like bug bites that would itch and stay red, started getting itchy insides of my thighs. shoulders never got bothered but after taking about 1-2 weeks off of the TDs these things all healed.
You think it could be something to do with the skin drying out? I was thinking about putting lotion on the area after the TD dried. Do you foresee any issues with that? This is my first time using a TD.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You think it could be something to do with the skin drying out? I was thinking about putting lotion on the area after the TD dried. Do you foresee any issues with that? This is my first time using a TD.
neither lotion or bag balm really helped for me unfortunately
My shoulders/traps never got irritated although I do get a stiff neck after a few days of ultra hard which is weird to me.
I started applying it to my traps, upper pecs to stay away from my nipples, triceps, biceps and even calves despite me being a harry mf'er and none of those areas had issues.

Sustain alpha and absolved both seem to make me itch though. Sustain alpha you're supposed to use on inner thighs, lower belly, genitals etc. absolved is just your fatty area so I applied it to belly and love handles etc. I've loved all the products but my skin needed a break.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
neither lotion or bag balm really helped for me unfortunately
My shoulders/traps never got irritated although I do get a stiff neck after a few days of ultra hard which is weird to me.
I started applying it to my traps, upper pecs to stay away from my nipples, triceps, biceps and even calves despite me being a harry mf'er and none of those areas had issues.

Sustain alpha and absolved both seem to make me itch though. Sustain alpha you're supposed to use on inner thighs, lower belly, genitals etc. absolved is just your fatty area so I applied it to belly and love handles etc. I've loved all the products but my skin needed a break.
Are quads an acceptable application site?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Absolved
Dermacrine
Ultra Hard
Sustain Alpha

Clogged pores maybe.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anywhere with thin skin. Just a FYI, Appling to the midsection and around the ass seems to give more estrogen conversion
Thanks for the tip. I’ll stick to shoulders and chest. I’m gonna try some lotion and maybe some exfoliation at night and see if that helps

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the tip. I’ll stick to shoulders and chest. I’m gonna try some lotion and maybe some exfoliation at night and see if that helps
Shoulders, chest, tops of feet, back of knee caps, shins, and inner arms are where I use to apply transdermals. Nutsack too but if it's causing you irritation already I would avoid sensitive areas like that lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The carrier for Iconic gives me rashes also. Don't have this problem with salvo though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is almost always associated with dry skin

rotate application sites, use a good moisturizer before bed to help the skin recover, stay hydrated.