RANT : GYM EGOs

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mind my own business at the gym and out of the gym. Other people bring up my size and lifestyle, but never me.

what pisses me the **** off is when people are like
1. WOAAAA ARE YOU EATING CARBS!!!!!
2. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IN LIKE 2 YEARS

1. i am not on ****ing atkins. you dont break 270lbs by eating salads and drinking water. you ****ing ignorant prick. you do not have half of what it takes to live my lifestyle. you are a lazy **** and your jealously shows.

2. And you probably play online poker tournaments all day and jerk off in between rounds. ****ing do something with you life you unathletic inbred.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOL, I just spit out my coffee reading that jomi :toofunny:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here are my rants. These few have been building up for quite some time now.

1) I workout out at a very big gym chain. It is usually packed out for the most part. Pretty big guys, some knowledgeable lifters, high school punks, steroided up meatheads, the whole ball of wax. But what is so weird, is that I have only seen 1 other guy do squats besides me. And he only does 1/4 squats, which pissed me off too (but that is another rant). What is the deal with no one doing squats???? I mean, i know they are hard, and take effort, but if i see one more idiot doing chest and bicep curls or using straps for the lat pulldown machine, im going to chainsaw massacre someone. I am the only guy i have seen in the last 5 months do squats....heavy and correctly. It just irriatates me to no end all these knuckleheads walking around like their **** dont stink , but they couldnt squat 225lbs if their life depending on it. The next time a guy beats his chest or is acting all swole, im gonna ask him to step under the squat rack and lets go.....lets see what coconuts you have sir. Maybe that will shut about 99.0% of these clowns up. Anyone agree? And they wonder why they dont get bigger....hey franks and beans? Your lower body is half your body....think about it.....SQUATS DOUCHEBAG.

2) Look to #1

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I have a few things to say about this thread....

1) If it wernt for dueshebags like that i would have nobody to fight at the bars..and my life would be dull....

2) Tripp Dog- eat some food brother!! you look way too lean for it being close to winter time...Bulk up brother!!:icon_lol:

3) F*ck everyone else in the gym... More fuell for my fire...If i wasnt so pissed off in the gym all the time I probably wouldnt be this big!

4) Jomi- say more funny stuff it keeps me entertained at work...haha

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's wrong with playing online poker? I'm about to play right now. If I'm not working out or doing schoolwork, I'm eating and playing poker. What's the problem?
:toofunny:

i was just thinking the same thing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I am not a fan of people that condescend others at the gym. The gym I used to workout at had idiots that would point and laugh at people when they'd be chest pressing like 25lb dumbells. hahahahaha. It's kinda funny typing it into a thread. But that $hit discourages many from coming back into the gym.

I had this powerlifter group that would gather around the back area and do deadlifts with like 8 minutes rest in between sets, etc. They'd practically squawk and hiss at the people walking by. Or if someone looked over their way when they let out a balling grunt, they'd eyeball fcuk em.

I felt like going in with SAP gloves and waiting for them to start $hit on a bad day and just go haywire.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FFS i have to get this off my chest.

theres this **** who trains in our gym, a local powerlifter with a major ****ing attitude problem who drops 100lb plates from 5ft in the air and makes a HUGE noise.

Then anyone who dares look at him for smashing the gym floor up, my god if they DARE. He grunts, spits , slams some more plates down and kicks peoples water bottles and bags out of his way.

Im dying to break this guys ****ing head but heres the problem, hes a ground wizard (BJJ) and good stand up, plus hes strong as **** and goodlooking FFS

What the **** am i supposed to do!!!!

Ive got a toaster in the boot of my car im gonna smash it over his head.

/end rant.

thanks for listening.

P.s. im not usually a ****

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

theres this **** who trains in our gym, a local powerlifter with a major ****ing attitude problem who drops 100lb plates from 5ft in the air and makes a HUGE noise.

Then anyone who dares look at him for smashing the gym floor up, my god if they DARE. He grunts, spits , slams some more plates down and kicks peoples water bottles and bags out of his way.

Im dying to break this guys ****ing head but heres the problem, hes a ground wizard (BJJ) and good stand up, plus hes strong as **** and goodlooking FFS

/end rant.

thanks for listening.

When he ain't looking..or even better when hes benching without a spotter go up and drop a nice big plate on his belly. that'll soon shut him up.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

/end rant.

thanks for listening.

ah run up with a mask on and pull his pants down when hes doin squats...:icon_lol: j/k

I feel for all of ya'll. I worked out at LA fitness for a summer a year or so back, in Alpharetta, GA, yes the RICH part of town where me and my 2001 sentra was the cheapest car on the road, next to bimmers, mercs, and porches. The gym was no different with a bunch of egotistical bastards in their tanktops, and sweatpants, and walking around with a lat flex 24/7 but having no lats. When they weren't being extreme loud curling their 20lb dumbells with extreme body english they were walking around for 20+ mins naked in the locker room as if they are gods gift to mankind. The place was very nice, but literally me and my friend who a worked out with then I think were the best developed ppl there except for one guy. Also the trainers were like 120lb teenagers that looked like starved kids from a UNICEF poster.

I think there is a BIG difference between a guy who goes to the gym, doesnt say **** to nowone, stares at the ground or ceiling for a very short rest before bringing extreme intensity for the next set, and regardless if he makes some noise, it'll b obvouis by lokkin at him if he is a seroius bodybuilder or a punk striving for attention. The other option would be the arrogant bastards that think they are big b/c the triceps kinda shows, constantly flexes in the mirror, and spends 5 minutes resting watching the damn LCD's. Rememeber though, ...... no matter how egotistic or bad they think they are,...... they are the ones watching you lift, and demolish that iron while they sit their on the bench "resting." Dont belive me? next time any of ya'll get one within 20ft of ya,.... simply look over at them in the middle of the set, haha they will be lookin at you and your intensity. Best thing you can do is hit that set hard, finsh with a blast, and then when done, look over at that bastard whoever he may be and let out a smile.:twisted:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

/end rant.

thanks for listening.

Stab him.

Bro, the day someone kicks my waterbottle or gym bag...watch out.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established

/end rant.

thanks for listening.

These are the worst kinds of people. People that move big weight and because they train in MArtial Arts they feel like they can do anything they want.

Here are some things you can do.

Bring a Bat, Bring Your Friends, Video Camera, ???, Profit
or if nobody at the gym likes him, tell the staff about him. Usually douchebags like that get kicked out pretty fast. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet