Gym Rants......

NxtVictim

Awards
I didn't see a gym rant section just douche bags at the gym spot. So i thought I would start a section for people to just rant about what pissed them off for the day either during there work out, on the way or after who cares, just bitch about it, im sure we can all relate. I know its hard to bitch at home because they could care less lol and have no Idea why I come home in a worse mood then when I left for the gym.

Anyway, I don't have a rant for the day as I only started my day arguing because my fiance caught me looking at jailbaitgallery.com lol I got an email late night from the guys that run it, they actually are some of my friends from college, they used to Run Jailbait.com I have no idea why they did it. Anyway, they asked me to do some to find some coding errors. Well the women woke up and saw me looking at the page, but didn't believe that i was trying to recode some things :kabong:

n87

Awards
  • Established
Anyway, they asked me to do some to find some coding errors. Well the women woke up and saw me looking at the page, but didn't believe that i was trying to recode some things :kabong:
I wonder if this would fly in court? :)
Btw, there are a couple of threads about douchebags in gyms.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Well, where to begin?

It goes like this almost every other day it seems. I am in the middle of using some bench or other equipment/weight and some one takes over and basically hijacks it for 15 to 20 minutes by sitting on it and/or doing multiple exercises on it. Last night it was the dual sided multi cable thing (sorry don't know proper name). I was doing weighted ab crunches and after first set got o get a drink of water. Come back and some chick just changed all the weights and everything so she can do flies. Okay I thought I can wait a bit. Well she does her 3 sets and then goes to her bicep curls on it. I said forget it and went home to finish my workout.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
One time this guy walked straight into the end of the bar as I was squatting 315 for reps. He hit his face on it. Unclear as to how he didn't see the silver bar end but I'm glad I didn't get hurt.

Oh yeah there is this old creepy smelly man who like to wear super short shorts and do homo-erotic made up exercises. Ever see the celulite arm wiggle on a cable cross machine? yea.

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
Some skinny Armani wearing moron picked-up a curl bar with unsecured weights on the sides and proceeded to swing the damn thing till the weights fell off near my feet!

I immediately screamed at him "Watch what the F**K you're doing you *******!"

He replies "I didn't notice they weights weren't secured."

And I scream back "Well maybe if you spent more time paying attention to your work-out rather than your wardrobe this wouldn't have happened!".

It was at this point that 10-15 people laughed at him and he slinked away without doing what-ever exercise he was going to do.