• Established
Back and bicep night

10 min adjustable runner warmup

Pullups: 11,8,5,3
vbar cable row:150x9,150x8,135x10
Incline DB curls: 35x15,35x11,35x10
DB row:85x11,95x10,100x9
Alt DB curls:45x5,45x5,40x8

Felt good to hit those DB rows. I haven't tried to do them since I hurt my wrist and getting right back to 100's was very nice indeed.

Gym was packed with a multi tasking mom crowd tonight that took over everything! I couldn't get to half of what I wanted. The plus side was there were some god liking moms in there. Hahaha

Dosed licogenix Preworkout again. FormulaX intra. This stuff really tastes good. It's very refreshing during a workout.

I seemed to contract some weird freaking sinus issue today which sucks! Isn't let it set me back but it sure didn't help.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice lifts on all the DB presses! Killer training and updates.

Love me Formula-X during my workout, or just on off days with some ice mixed in :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother R doing it again my goodness brother I can't wait to see update pics. You would be one wicked sick pro!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Very nice lifts on all the DB presses! Killer training and updates.

Love me Formula-X during my workout, or just on off days with some ice mixed in :D
Thanks JD! For years I never touched a barbell. I'm thinking of going back that way for a bit. I love the feel. **** is tasty too!

Brother R doing it again my goodness brother I can't wait to see update pics. You would be one wicked sick pro!
LOL. Thanks man. Just putting' in my time. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Rough night tonight! Was supposed to be my leg day but I have a flare up of planar fasciitis so squaring was gonna suck. Taking the kids to DC for the weekend too so I decided to do a shoulder workout instead tonight.

Adjustable runner warmup: 10 min

DB shoulder press: 40x15,60x12,75x6,70x10
Seated bent lay raise: 35x16,40x10,40x9
Low pulley side cable lat raise: 37.5x10,37.5x8,37.5x8
Smith bb shoulder press:135x15,165x10,165x10
Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x20,37.5x15

Great shoulder pump. I could barely move my arms. Lol. The seated raises were a PR. I don't usually do them that early though.

So off to dc for the weekend. Hopefully be back in time for Monday's training.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freak of nature good night man those db presses are killing me looking at the numbers wow bro good numbers all around.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Freak of nature good night man those db presses are killing me looking at the numbers wow bro good numbers all around.
Thanks packers. Can I just tell you how pissed I was I couldn't get 10 on those 75's? I mean pissed! Lol I thought it would be no problem as the 70's went so well last week. I needed help to get them up which was a surprise to me. I'll keep hitting them though!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a great time in DC !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man that is what you and well hell we all have to do. Use that for motivation on the next test. Awesome lifts though brother

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Back from DC at 4. In the gym at 5:30. :) that's how I roll. I was exceedingly proud of my 6 year old who when offered the chance to skip karate said no way, I have to go, I signed up! Lol

I think I walked about 20 miles in the last 2 days. Carrying varying children along the way. My diet has SUCKED and or been non-existent over the weekend. I ate for **** when I ate and I rarely ate. I tried but it got away from me. I did however keep my supp schedule on track the whole time. Btw: formulaX in sandwich bags does not look good. Lol

So here's the workout from tonight:

DB Bench:45x15,70x10,90x10,100x5,100x6
Incline DB Press:70x10,70x10,70x7
Incline DB fly:55x12,55x8,55x9
BW Dips:15,16,11
Vbar tri press:150x10,150x10,150x9

Here's a pic from the hotel last night. Look soft as hell from being dehydrated and not eating enough. Ugh...

image-1076124076.jpg

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you have a little Rahl there. That's cool.

I should have sent up some Recompadrol to you for your DC trip ! LOL.

Good to see you back and getting right back on task.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update, very nice workout!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have a little Rahl there. That's cool.

I should have sent up some Recompadrol to you for your DC trip ! LOL.

Good to see you back and getting right back on task.
Lol. Yeah I could have used some over the weekend! He did remind me of myself a bit too. That's good and bad. :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Yeah I could have used some over the weekend! He did remind me of myself a bit too. That's good and bad. :)
Slin Sane + Lico :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sane is on sale wicked good stuff and lico is the shiz! Nice update bro good pics as well.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really would like to be running a partitioner right now but I wanted to be fair with the log and only run what I'm logging so I can clearly see the results of the stack. Otherwise I would be running Need2slin right now. Still my favorite though I really would like to try recompadrol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I really would like to be running a partitioner right now but I wanted to be fair with the log and only run what I'm logging so I can clearly see the results of the stack. Otherwise I would be running Need2slin right now. Still my favorite though I really would like to try recompadrol.
I have to agree with you, Need2slin has been the best one I've used, Slin Sane I like more for pre-workout dosing. I'm looking forward to trying Slin SaneV2, havn't tried Recompadrol yet, looks to be almost the same formula as need2slin in some ways.

Finally shed the water from the weekend. LOL

View attachment 62354
Looks more dry for sure!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with you, Need2slin has been the best one I've used, Slin Sane I like more for pre-workout dosing. I'm looking forward to trying Slin SaneV2, havn't tried Recompadrol yet, looks to be almost the same formula as need2slin in some ways.

Looks more dry for sure!
I agree. I will try recompadrol next.

10 min elliptical warmup
Pull up:11,8,5,5
Cable row:150x10,150x10,150x7
Incline DB curl:35x13,40x9,40x7
DB row:100x10,100x10,100x10
Low pulley cable curl:100x8,100x8,100x7
Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x16,37.5x15

Felt strong tonight. I have to say, this stack is certainly increasingly strength. Libido is ridiculous too!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I will try recompadrol next.

10 min elliptical warmup
Pull up:11,8,5,5
Cable row:150x10,150x10,150x7
Incline DB curl:35x13,40x9,40x7
DB row:100x10,100x10,100x10
Low pulley cable curl:100x8,100x8,100x7
Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x16,37.5x15

Felt strong tonight. I have to say, this stack is certainly increasingly strength. Libido is ridiculous too!
Looking good

Glad your deciding to try recompadrol next.

It is the most versatile partioner out there

However if you mix slin sane v2 and recompadrol. You'd have the alpha version ( original recompadrol version that was changed due to cost ect ).

Won't be disappointed

Keep killin it in this log man. I know the feeling of the gym being packed and not able to do what you want. Happened to me on Monday. My whack ass gym only has 1 squat rack and 1 smith machine

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Looking good

Glad your deciding to try recompadrol next.

It is the most versatile partioner out there

However if you mix slin sane v2 and recompadrol. You'd have the alpha version ( original recompadrol version that was changed due to cost ect ).

Won't be disappointed

Keep killin it in this log man. I know the feeling of the gym being packed and not able to do what you want. Happened to me on Monday. My whack ass gym only has 1 squat rack and 1 smith machine
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it that way. My gym used to be the same way. This time of year there are a million college kids in there. You know...the ones who curl in the squat rack. Lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it that way. My gym used to be the same way. This time of year there are a million college kids in there. You know...the ones who curl in the squat rack. Lol
Ha ha ha, Rahl is a great logger EBF Inc.
You should consider him in the next logging opportunity !!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha ha, Rahl is a great logger EBF Inc.
You should consider him in the next logging opportunity !!!
Hahaha. Why thank you sir! I don't get the detail you get in there though! Great logging you do.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bro and updates are strong you will only continue to break goals with that hard work.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the ****ing worst man. I asked this due how many sets he had left he said,,, 7

I wanted to punch him in the face

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That's the ****ing worst man. I asked this due how many sets he had left he said,,, 7

I wanted to punch him in the face
LMFAO! I thought Fumoney was the only guy who did that many sets! I try to keep an alternative in my head so I have a backup quick if I can't get to something.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO! I thought Fumoney was the only guy who did that many sets! I try to keep an alternative in my head so I have a backup quick if I can't get to something.
I know. EBF wanted to punch me in the face. So I had to defend myself.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL....I workout at almost midnight. Hardly anyone at the gym.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
LOL....I workout at almost midnight. Hardly anyone at the gym.
Best time to workout, you can hog equipment, nobody there to get in your way. Except no gym bunnies :( haha.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to do back squats n front squats. Both the smith n squat rack were taken

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I had to do back squats n front squats. Both the smith n squat rack were taken
Ouch. Not a lot of options there! Leg presses it is I guess. I have had that happen and it does suck. I can usually make someone uncomfortable enough to move eventually. Lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch. Not a lot of options there! Leg presses it is I guess. I have had that happen and it does suck. I can usually make someone uncomfortable enough to move eventually. Lol
(stands super close to the leg press breathing really heavy with crossed eyes)

lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly let anyone jump in if they wanted to. I don't know....... people are never near when i workout. No one has ever asked to jump in. Is it that I only rest about 30 seconds between sets ?

The real key ????? Garlic underwear !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha. I would laugh if when I asked how many more sets you said "10". You're nuts man.
No more Rahl. Down to 7 now. (fumoney) ducks as EBF swings wildly. Eventually will get down to 4 sets.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Elliptical warmup:10min
Squats:barx15,135x12,185x1225x10,275x8,295x6
Leg ext:190x9,190x8,190x6 ...fail
Leg curls:190x8,170x9x170x8
Cable side lat raises:30x8,25x8,25x8
DB bent rear lat raise:35x10,35x14,35x15

I was really feeling weak today but I dug deep for those squats. I wanted to go for 315 today but for whatever reason it just wasn't there. I've been tired all week. Stress has been getting to me a little I think. Ready for some rest today. I managed to sleep in a bit. Going low carb as per usual today. I had a ton of coffee though and I've notices that caffeine gives me anxiety when I don't have carbs. I never really put the 2 together before.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R way to dig deep man, that's when you know you have what it takes. Lot of times we can put off stuff easily with our minds not in it or just one little distractions, but if you want it you will get it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elliptical warmup:10min
Squats:barx15,135x12,185x1225x10,275x8,295x6
Leg ext:190x9,190x8,190x6 ...fail
Leg curls:190x8,170x9x170x8
Cable side lat raises:30x8,25x8,25x8
DB bent rear lat raise:35x10,35x14,35x15

I was really feeling weak today but I dug deep for those squats. I wanted to go for 315 today but for whatever reason it just wasn't there. I've been tired all week. Stress has been getting to me a little I think. Ready for some rest today. I managed to sleep in a bit. Going low carb as per usual today. I had a ton of coffee though and I've notices that caffeine gives me anxiety when I don't have carbs. I never really put the 2 together before.
Just getter next time bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smack them chest brother go kill it!!! I got softball tonight so no lifts for packers lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just gotta hit them balls hard brotha! :lol:
That didn't sound good. LOL

10 Min Elliptical Warmup

BB Bench: Barx15,135x12,185x10,225x7,245x2,245x2
Incline DB Fly:50x15,55x12,55x12
Decline BB Bench:185x15,230x8,230x8
Vbar Tri Press: 77kx15,77kx12,77kx9
Skull Crushers:90x12,90x9,90x8
Bench Knee Raises: 35

Still feeling a bit down in strength but overall a good workout. Had good energy and pump. Still dosing Lico preworkout. It really seems (for whatever reason) to attribute to the pump. Tomorrow is back and biceps.

The wrist is really starting to feel better. I'm hopeful that by the end of next month I'll be able to deadlift again. Which, would be great timing since I intend to start my winter bulk at the beginning of Sept.