Another OstaRX log. RAHL (Sponsored)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to IronMagLabs for choosing me to log the new OstaRX product. This is my first time with a SARM so this should be fun.

I just came off of 6 weeks of prepping for a Tough Mudder which I ran Saturday. I'm a bit banged up so I may start off a bit slow but we'll get going soon enough! Basic goal is a recomp. I need to drop a bit of fat of the belly and if I can do so without losing muscle or even gaining a bit all the better.

I'll post up more specific specs i.e. starting weight, fat etc..

I'll be starting off tomorrow at 3 cap ed spread out throughout the day.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So I forgot my first dose this morning. LOL haven't taken anything in a while so
I have to get back in the habit. Took my first cap Preworkout this evening. Nothing to note of course.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, been interested in this stuff, hope it works well for you!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive been dosing 2 caps pwo in the morn...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good, another Osta log. Gathering as much info possible before I break into my bottles.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good, another Osta log. Gathering as much info possible before I break into my bottles.
Lol. Can't blame you there. I would be too had I paid for mine. Happy to be logging it. My first SARM so it should be interesting.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just 2 Ed or 2 pwo and another later?
just 2 ed....that way it will last 6 weeks vs 4, all reports say it doesnt fully kick in till the end of week2, beginning week 3 and with a half life of 24 hours 20 mg is really all you need

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
just 2 ed....that way it will last 6 weeks vs 4, all reports say it doesnt fully kick in till the end of week2, beginning week 3 and with a half life of 24 hours 20 mg is really all you need
The label says 3 caps is 20 mg? I've seen those same reports. That's why I originally intended to go 8 weeks but I can't afford the 2nd bottle at the moment.

steppinRazor

Awards
The label says 3 caps is 20 mg? I've seen those same reports. That's why I originally intended to go 8 weeks but I can't afford the 2nd bottle at the moment.
no kidding..with that tremendous price hike.
hope the four weeks treats you well my man. im going into week four myself, and i really cant form an opinion on the osta one way or another. not dogging it at all either - just saying i injured myself the exact same day i started dosing.. and apparently i was hurt worse than i initially thought cuz im just now starting to recover..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i meant 12mg

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
no kidding..with that tremendous price hike.
hope the four weeks treats you well my man. im going into week four myself, and i really cant form an opinion on the osta one way or another. not dogging it at all either - just saying i injured myself the exact same day i started dosing.. and apparently i was hurt worse than i initially thought cuz im just now starting to recover..
I know. Glad to hear you are on the mend now at least. I wanted to try 4 weeks solo and the. Run along side a test booster for another 4 but that's not looking realistic at the moment.

i meant 12mg
Ah..that makes sense. How far in are you?

steppinRazor

Awards
I know. Glad to hear you are on the mend now at least. I wanted to try 4 weeks solo and the. Run along side a test booster for another 4 but that's not looking realistic at the moment.

Ah..that makes sense. How far in are you?
ohh yeah..really looking forward to the next 5 weeks, as now the osta should be in full effect and im beginning to lift proper again.

i wonder if the good ol boys down at IML can give their loggers a special deal on a second bottle - as i really think this product oughta be ran 8 weeks to see its full potential.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to the purported joint healing properties of this compound since my elbow tendinitis is hurting right now. About 5 days in right now. Nothing of consequence to report at this point. May be some slight leaning effects going on. Hard to say just yet.

Hit the gym for leg day last night. Man, I was weak as hell after having running the tough Mudder on Saturday. They felt fine but I just had no strength to speak of. However, I'm sore as hell today do the workout was effective at the lower weight. Lol

Btw. Starting weight was 185lbs.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Huge refeed today including some French toast. LOL. Man that was good. Didn't do too much today besides yard work and took the kids for a short hike. Couple of miles only. Squat burning legs were not liking it though!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Looking to run this in September so following along to trade notes on a later date.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So we had a few forum issues and I couldn't access my log for a day or two there. But we ate back!

Good workout tonight. Considering the wrist issue I had to use wraps on dead lifts which I haven't done in years. Took me a while to figure out how to wrap different directions on each hand. LOL

10 min elliptical warmup moderate pace
pull ups: 10,8,5,3
Deads:135x10,225x6,275x5,275x6
Alt curls:40x10,50x6,45x8
Machine Row:130x15,150x8,150x7
Face Pull:37.5x16,37.5x15,37.5x16
Reverse grip pullup:10,9,9 Superslow tight form to hit the bis good.

Still noticing minor leaning effects while weight is holding. Should be interesting to see where we end up by next Monday which would be the start of week 3.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update, would love to see ya run 2 bottles to see what you think.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great update, would love to see ya run 2 bottles to see what you think.
Wanna help me pay for it? LOL I did get a discount code in my email from IML for 25% off. We will see how things look after next week. If I do run another bottle I'll be throwing in 7keto spray and HCGenerate. That might be fun and effective.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanna help me pay for it? LOL I did get a discount code in my email from IML for 25% off. We will see how things look after next week. If I do run another bottle I'll be throwing in 7keto spray and HCGenerate. That might be fun and effective.
No thanks LOL. YEah I thought I saw the stuff for $30 something when I first saw it out, than 59.99 now I see it's up to $99.99 :| wonder whats up with such a big price increase, hope it works good for you!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
No thanks LOL. YEah I thought I saw the stuff for $30 something when I first saw it out, than 59.99 now I see it's up to $99.99 :| wonder whats up with such a big price increase, hope it works good for you!
Not sure. They've got a unique product so there's no competition for it. That allows a higher price.

I'm hoping it comes back down in case I decide to run another bottle.

Woke up today with very little soreness overall. Interesting to see if recovery is improving or I'd that's a fluke.

Rest day today. Probably some cardio tomorrow. Back in the gym Friday.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I am a bit stiff from yesterday's training now.
Ive noticed a good bit of muscle hardening today. Vascularity is improving also though nothing crazy. I didn't weigh today so I'm not sure where the weight is at the moment. Overall though in enjoying the look.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well I felt like absolute **** when I hit the gym yesterday. Not sure why but my stomach was a mess which is not fun on leg day! So this wasn't the best workout I've had but I drug myself through anyway. My wrist kept limiting what I could do shoulders also. Which sucks. Need this damn thing to heal.

Elliptical warmup 10 mins

Squats:barx10,135x10,185x10,225x10,275x5,275x5
Much better at least than last week after the run when I could only get 1 @275! LOL

Shoulder press DB:60x14x60x12,60x10
Leg extensions: 160x14,170x14,170x9
Bent lateral raise:25x16,25x16,25x14
Bench knee raises:30x25
Cable shoulder raise: failed. Wrist wasn't going to low that to happen.
At this point I decided to just hit some stretching and get some rest. My stomach was starting to settle at this point but my wrist was throbbing. Not good.

Supp Notes: nothing new to report really.
Diet has been good. Carb cycling a bit but overall maintenance cals.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Had a much better night in the gym last night. Hot chest and tris really good. My wrist is still limiting me quite a bit however. I woke this morning with it literally throbbing so I guess I pushed it too hard last night.

Last. Ugly workout was heavy Bb bench, incline DB, flat db fly, vbar tri press, machine tri press. Various core exercises thrown in the mix. I had a great pump going all around. Vascular it's is way up.

Weight yesterday was 184. My calories were a bit low over the weekend so that may be part of it. Looking leaner though overall. I may up my cals a bit as I don't want to lose much weight at this stage.

Beginning to start thinking of what to follow this run up with.

Tonight I'm heading in to the gym with doubt about my hand and wrist. I may make it mostly a cardio day depending on how things feel.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So my wrist was killing me last night and I pretty much decided to just do cardio when I got to the gym. So I did a 10 min warmup and thought I'd try some pull ups just to see how they felt...

Pullup: 10,10,8,5,4
Cable row:135x10,150x10,150x8
DB Shrug: 90x12,100x12,100x12
Machine back fly:150x8,150x8,150x7
Chins: 12,10,9 to hit the bis a bit
Face pulls:37.5x25,37.5x22,37.5x20
Hanging leg raises:10,6

Treadmill HIIT sprint: 10 mins

So much for just cardio!

Pic update

Attachments

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
^ the blue shirt is the newer one so nobody says I got fatter. Lol.

Also worth noting that my libido is up quite a bit the last few days.

steppinRazor

Awards
How'd you injure your wrist, or is this something that's been reoccurring? Did it happen before or during the osta?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
honestly at 3 weeks in, im not believing the hype...ive decided not to run a second bottle

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
How'd you injure your wrist, or is this something that's been reoccurring? Did it happen before or during the osta?
It was before. I actually think the original injury was from swinging my daughter around. Lol I wrapped it when I ran the tough Mudder with no problem and I thought it was getting better. This past week though it's much worse.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Had the day off today so I had to do the dreaded morning workout. Lol. Combined with it being leg day! Ugh.

So I had "lunch" about 30 mins prior

10 min jog
Squats: bar x 10,135x10,185x10,225x10,275x6,275x6
Leg extensions:170x14,170x10,170x9
Leg curl: 150x8,150x8,150x7
Hate those but my wrist was not going to hold up to stiff deads.
Bench knee raises:30,30,25
Pec dec back fly:135x15,135x15,135x10

Felt good. It was hit as hell in the gym today So i was dripping in sweat.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
honestly at 3 weeks in, im not believing the hype...ive decided not to run a second bottle
I decided that when the price went up. Lol. I will hold my judgement until the final pill.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 185.3 today and dropping fat. I was about to say I'm not impressed until I weighed in today. I've basically held weight and dropped fat at this point. Overall that's what I was looking for. I would think running this for 6 weeks is probably the better route. I believe I'm going to be just seeing results when this bottle runs out. I really wish the price of this hadn't gone up so bad.

The wrist was feeling pretty good tonight so I went for it and figured I'll learn whether the benching was messing it up or not.

Elliptical warmup 10 mins

Bb bench: barx15,135x15,185x10,225x5,225x6,185x10
Bb incline: 135x10,155x6,155x6
Incline cable fly: 15,12,12
Decline cable fly: 10,9,9
Rope tri press: 16,14,13
Hanging leg raise:10,10

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I decided that when the price went up. Lol. I will hold my judgement until the final pill.
1 week left then im done with mine

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good news and bad.

Good news. I know what hurts my wrist now.
Bad news. I hurt my wrist. Lol

Back and biceps today.

10 min elliptical warmup. Fast pace.

Pull ups: 10,8,6,5,4
Cable row:165x6,150x8,150x9 165 was an accident. Lol
Pec dec back fly: 130x12,130x10,130x8
Alt DB curl:45x8,45x6,40x8
Chins: 10,7,8,5
Tbar: 160x8 ouch! That did it!
Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x22,37.5x20
Machine row: 170x10,170x8,170x8
Windshield washers:7 side
Bench knee raises:30,35,25

Jump rope HIIT

SO it's overhand pulls that hurt my wrist which is actually more a forearm pain now. Bad news for rows and deads for sure. Good news is I can curl which I rarely do honestly so I'll just concentrate on biceps and pull ups and narrow v-bar type rows for a bit.

Nice pump. Vascularity...wow. My forearm veins looked like a topo map when I was curling. I so wanted to take a picture of them. Lol. Crowded gym though. I've noticed veins improving day to day but when under load it's just ridiculous. Fun stuff. Caught some kid just staring at my forearms. Lol

So I have a little less than a week to go. I'm really wishing I had more to go 6-8 weeks. It seems to just be really kicking in for me right now. thinking to transition into a test booster and a GDA like Need2slin. That's always been the one that worked best for me. I would like to log the new slin sanev2 though.

So right now for me I didn't see much change through weeks 1-2 but week 3 was quite nice.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
So right now for me I didn't see much change through weeks 1-2 but week 3 was quite nice.
Interesting. Just started a 4 week run, so it sounds like week three there should be gold in them there hills. Keep it up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome logging man, hope the wrist heals up fast for ya.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Legs!

Elliptical runner warmup 10 mins fast pace

Squats: barx15,135x12,185x10,225x10,275x8 PR,285x4 PR
Leg Extensions: 175x16,175x12,175x8
Seated Calf Raise: 90x20,90x20,90x22

Seated DB shoulder press: 60x16,65x14,65x8
Hanging Windshield Washers: 10,6

Tried and failed multiple other shoulder lifts to no avail. The wrist just wasn't having it. Didn't get to work hammies because I could get on the leg curl all night and stiff deads were not an
Option with the wrist either.

Squats felt great and do did the rest but I was frustrated overall. Just didn't get enough done tonight.

Seems the last week my strength is really coming up nicely. Too bad I'm basically done.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Early workout. Man I hate that. Lol

10 min elliptical warmup

Bb bench: barx15,135x10,185x10,225x8,235x5 PR
incline DB press: 75x10,75x8,75x7
Incline cable fly: 37.5x12,37.5x10,37.5x11
Decline cable fly: 27.5x12,27.5x11,27.5x10
Rope tri press:67.5x12,67.5x13,67.5x10
Dips Bw: 15,12,10

Great strength benching today.that really felt good. Tomorrow is my last dose. I have to say the strength has really been coming on in the last week. Weight is holding steady.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i also noticed more strength gains later in the run....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 bottles to run. Do you guys feel that the recommended dose for both bottles would be gtg or bump the dose after say 2 weeks?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles to run. Do you guys feel that the recommended dose for both bottles would be gtg or bump the dose after say 2 weeks?
I think the dose was fine though I can't say that I tested it any differently. It really started to come on around 3 weeks and seems to still be building. 2 bottles is really probably the right way to run it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think the dose was fine though I can't say that I tested it any differently. It really started to come on around 3 weeks and seems to still be building. 2 bottles is really probably the right way to run it.
i agree, anymore than 3 caps would be a waste imo.....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree, anymore than 3 caps would be a waste imo.....
Thx guys! I will play this out with standard dosing for the 2 bottles.