LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys need to take this to a chat room
I'm thinking more like to a best western. 39.99 a night Nate, it will be a cheap date bro...

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I'm thinking more like to a best western. 39.99 a night Nate, it will be a cheap date bro...
Yeah hella cheap. But Dan is a classy broad we're going to Belamere!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 2 of you in a tree stand must be a real thrill

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha 39.99?? I ain't cheap!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta make the ends meet...heh heh

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't judge me lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dan, you wouldn't be short by any chance??

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
lmfao !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro, try flexing a bit in the next one.
I just laughed harder then I've laughed in a long time. R3act and I were both checking AM in front of our press line and died laughing when this came across the screen. Nicely done.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
One week in! Putting this stack to the test for chest day!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A lil over a week now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I think today actually starts my second week
Good deal. I'm stoked to see what 8 weeks does for me. So far I'm sleeping deeper and my appetite is up. What are you seeing?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good deal. I'm stoked to see what 8 weeks does for me. So far I'm sleeping deeper and my appetite is up. What are you seeing?
I'm def updating today but insane vascularity and bottomless gut... Even on 4 scoops Alpha. Food even tastes better

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I'm def updating today but insane vascularity and bottomless gut... Even on 4 scoops Alpha. Food even tastes better
Nice! Will definitely be looking forward to that update. 4 scoops at once?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nice! Will definitely be looking forward to that update. 4 scoops at once?
Lol yea I'm Hella ON right now on the Alpha haha
Todays Squat day so ill see where my strength is at

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might want to be easy on that many scoops bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Won another tub so spread my wealth amongst my workers... Alphamine and ConDense scoops to go around

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son is running AB right now and he said he road raged on some candy ass college kid yesterday. He is not an aggressive guy either. He said he can't seem to ever eat enough food. He finishes a meal and 20 minutes later he is already looking to eat again. Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My son is running AB right now and he said he road raged on some candy ass college kid yesterday. He is not an aggressive guy either. He said he can't seem to ever eat enough food. He finishes a meal and 20 minutes later he is already looking to eat again. Lol
Ditto lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Day 8
Chest/Tricep

Flat Bench: 195x8 265x6 285x6

Decline bench: 215x8 215x8

Dips: BW x8 x14

V-bar: 180x10 180x10

Seated DB tricep extension: 95x8 95x8 100x7

Overhead ropes: 110x14 120x10 130x8

Vertical chest press: 230x10 250x8

Abdominal isolator: 120x42

Pec Deck: 230x8 250x6

Close grip bench: 135x8 135x8

Didn't go so well today. Was all jacked up at work tons of energy and felt great. Got out to my truck took my anabeta and sipped my alpha infused test powder on the way to the gym. When I got there I was still feeling great, took a shower and set up for bench. After the first set my stomach was a grumblin. By the last set I felt like I was either going to spew or poo.... This continued through the workout and neither came. I did less sets and sacrificed some weight due to this. I've had some stomach issues while on this stack shortly after dosing but nothing serious enough to record. Mostly gone after a little snack or some milk. How about dosing TP after dinner? Maybe its just a fluke and I had an off day and some stomach issues.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Won another tub so spread my wealth amongst my workers... Alphamine and ConDense scoops to go around
This is why you're a good rep bro!! All you reps are the bomb haha share the wealth!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TP should be taken with food from what I remember. I also take AB with food as well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is why you're a good rep bro!! All you reps are the bomb haha share the wealth!
U know it!

R3act my brother!!! Solid numbers! Look at that flat bench

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Day 8
Chest/Tricep

Flat Bench: 195x8 265x6 285x6

Decline bench: 215x8 215x8

Dips: BW x8 x14

V-bar: 180x10 180x10

Seated DB tricep extension: 95x8 95x8 100x7

Overhead ropes: 110x14 120x10 130x8

Vertical chest press: 230x10 250x8

Abdominal isolator: 120x42

Pec Deck: 230x8 250x6

Close grip bench: 135x8 135x8

Didn't go so well today. Was all jacked up at work tons of energy and felt great. Got out to my truck took my anabeta and sipped my alpha infused test powder on the way to the gym. When I got there I was still feeling great, took a shower and set up for bench. After the first set my stomach was a grumblin. By the last set I felt like I was either going to spew or poo.... This continued through the workout and neither came. I did less sets and sacrificed some weight due to this. I've had some stomach issues while on this stack shortly after dosing but nothing serious enough to record. Mostly gone after a little snack or some milk. How about dosing TP after dinner? Maybe its just a fluke and I had an off day and some stomach issues.
Solid chest day brah!! Good numbers!! Maybe if you took your supps with meals or would that decrease effectiveness do you think? Or maybe there would be somethin like a probiotic or something you could take to help alleviate your stomach issues? Idk haha maybe someone more informed like cel could help

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
TP should be taken with food from what I remember. I also take AB with food as well.
Haha just what I was questioning but beat me too it solid advice brotha!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
U know it!

R3act my brother!!! Solid numbers! Look at that flat bench
Chest is feeling great! Wish I could go above 285 but my shoulder can't stand the negative on any more weight. I'm coming along and I'm happy with where I have gotten in 8 months. If I can keep my numbers and drop to 250 I will be in great shape for Hdrol! PES and AM has really pushed me! Thanks bros, reps, and admin!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I have enjoyed both without food before not everyone reacts the same. Try taking TP and AB with food and see if that helps.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I'd say your right I like to workout with an empty stomach. Tomorrow I will make sure I eat a little bit on the way to the gym.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Careful with that! I need to order another tub of alphamine, if you share too much they will all turn into alphamine addicts and there won't be any left for me!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Careful with that! I need to order another tub of alphamine, if you share too much they will all turn into alphamine addicts and there won't be any left for me!
Lol I won a tub of alphamine but I don't think I'm going to share .. unless proper payments are made (;

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Lol I won a tub of alphamine but I don't think I'm going to share .. unless proper payments are made (;
Payments in the form of favors? Sexual favors? For alphamine, its not a klondike bar!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Payments in the form of favors? Sexual favors? For alphamine, its not a klondike bar!
You're right, from what people say , it should be worth so much more

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
While I have enjoyed both without food before not everyone reacts the same. Try taking TP and AB with food and see if that helps.
Thanks bolt gonna try it out.