R3ACTION'S PES/USP TESTIMONY

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me at Greybush! Lol
Lol what's funny is if I type grey bush as two separate words my phone auto corrects it to GreyBush lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Maybe I should log my diet alongside for accountability. Even though I have a pretty harsh critic at home and work it might help if I keep track and post it in the community.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Lol what's funny is if I type grey bush as two separate words my phone auto corrects it to GreyBush lol
I had to add it to my phones dictionary!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should log my diet alongside for accountability. Even though I have a pretty harsh critic at home and work it might help if I keep track and post it in the community.
Couldn't hurt anything. Alot of knowledge around here

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
d1f65_ORIG-Midget20Wrestler20Fuzzy20Cupid.jpg

Its ok bros im here now for the awesomeness

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
My appetite is starting to go up! I'm going to have to start grilling more chicken and keeping it with me at work! Tonight is the first time I've been this hungry in a long time. I think the last time I ran daa and erase I ruined myself on tuna but I'm going to have to force myself to do it again.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My appetite is starting to go up! I'm going to have to start grilling more chicken and keeping it with me at work! Tonight is the first time I've been this hungry in a long time. I think the last time I ran daa and erase I ruined myself on tuna but I'm going to have to force myself to do it again.
It's that Anabeta brosef! Good sign of anabolism taking place! :)

It's early too so this is a good sign of what's to come!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
It's that Anabeta brosef! Good sign of anabolism taking place! :)

It's early too so this is a good sign of what's to come!
I agree, way too early for the DAA. I read up more on the anabeta and I'm excited!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely the AB. I talked to my son at school who is 5 days into an AB run and he said he is eating everything in sight and needs more money for food. Just keep it clean and full of protein and it will be tits.(or midgets)

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Definitely the AB. I talked to my son at school who is 5 days into an AB run and he said he is eating everything in sight and needs more money for food. Just keep it clean and full of protein and it will be tits.(or midgets)
Is he dosing 4 caps a day?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Day 4

Legs

Seated leg curl: 250x6 250x8 250x10

Seated leg extension: 250x10 250x10 250x10

Leg Press: 400x12 400x12

Single leg press: 400x8 400x8

Calf press: 400x35

Felt good today, no noticeable changes to speak of yet other than an increase in appetite. Cardio today was rough. I had great energy and drive but I was so freaking hot! At the 20 minute mark on elliptical I was drenched. If I can pin point my diet and get some self control
I know the alphamine will shred some weight while I gain strength and muscle with TP and AB!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
6 caps big man. 2/2 and 2 pre bed
I've read that a lot of people like to run 6 caps. I'd like to run it like that but for this log I'm on 4 caps. Gotta make it last the full 8 weeks.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong workout bro. How do you track your caloric intake? I use myfitnesspal app on my phone and I love it.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Strong workout bro. How do you track your caloric intake? I use myfitnesspal app on my phone and I love it.

Thanks. Right now I don't track it. I will look into the app. I've also gotta find the numbers that would work best for me.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks. Right now I don't track it. I will look into the app. I've also gotta find the numbers that would work best for me.
The diet side of this is killing me. Raised by my grandparents and had country style meals my whole life. Married a country woman that cooks and bakes all day long without gaining an ounce! Haha brutal but I need the change.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right there with you bro. My mom puts a stick of butter in everything she cooks lol my fitness pal is awesome that's what I use also. I noticed a huge difference once I started tracking cals.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diets the hard part! The rest of its fun lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha no I don't. I did the first time I used it and thought the same thing

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Haha no I don't. I did the first time I used it and thought the same thing
I had to have my wife clear it up for me. Its like a foreign language :)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys add in your exercises? It gives calories back? I can't eat that much....
Nah, I don't add my exercise in just cause the BMR calculator I use already has and option for activity level. Figure it's better not to mess with that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pissing in the wind if the diet isn't on point. The food is the biggest part of the equation in any of this game, gaining or losing.
Tell that to prison inmates... :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have much experience there A??

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on the cooking. My grandparents, mom, and gf all like to send me amazing food. Apple pies, peach cobbler, butter cake, biscuits, fried chicken.... Can't resist some good comfort food from loved ones so I just have to do extra hill sprints.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I hear you on the cooking. My grandparents, mom, and gf all like to send me amazing food. Apple pies, peach cobbler, butter cake, biscuits, fried chicken.... Can't resist some good comfort food from loved ones so I just have to do extra hill sprints.
Butter cakes and sugar cream pie its that season!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds good.

You have much experience there A??
Not personally no.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Butter cakes and sugar cream pie its that season!
I'm bout to get shredded don't be bringing that sh1t to work son!!!!!!! Between you and stew I'm going to be a fat mofo instead of a cut up freak!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm bout to get shredded don't be bringing that sh1t to work son!!!!!!! Between you and stew I'm going to be a fat mofo instead of a cut up freak!
Im sure you will keep the freak no matter what. Lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Momma is going to make adjustments for the baking season. Whey all the way!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Butter cake increases Testosterone by 5068640495%. Combine that with some bourbon, 80's action movies, football games, and scantily clad hot women and you will look like Hulk. Its science.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Butter cake increases Testosterone by 5068640495%. Combine that with some bourbon, 80's action movies, football games, and scantily clad hot women and you will look like Hulk. Its science.
That goes beyond the boundaries of BroScience

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redneck Engineering broham

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Day 5

Rest day

Spent the day hanging new curtains for the wife and hanging out with the babies. They are all sick with some sinus issues.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Day 6

Today I just did some abdominal work and cardio. Have a day at the orchard planned with the family tomorrow and I will be back in monday morning to hit chest and triceps. Getting excited for the daa and the promising alpha mentality!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way better them candy! ;-)

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Brought 4 grilled chicken breasts to work to snack on. I expected them to last more than 2 hours. Tomorrow I will have to add in a couple servings of tuna.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brought 4 grilled chicken breasts to work to snack on. I expected them to last more than 2 hours. Tomorrow I will have to add in a couple servings of tuna.
Anabeta is no joke for real brosef!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established