R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/26 - Friday - B2

Friday was back and triceps. im getting really tired of only doing upper body. really wanna hit those legs hard. i will once i get cleared by the doc. im already doing very light calf raises for high high high reps. Weight is -1 pounds. kinda weird because ive been eating a ton. anyways, here are my numbers

Back

Lat Pulldown warmup 85
140x12
150x10
160x8

BB Row 5 second negatives
135x8
155x6
165x4

PullUp SS Wide grip with close grip
Body weight 3 sets 10 reps wide, 5 reps close

Triceps
Reverse Grip Bench 135 warmup
185x10
205x8
225x6

The rest of the tricep work was machine work. Didnt log numbers because I go by feel/form and do super/drop sets

Again, weight is at -1 pound for the stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been doing my own rehab. the doctor said id be on crutches for around 6 weeks. I took that as a challenge. I got the cast off in 3 weeks and immediately began doing my own rehab in the pool. i wasnt feeling pain so i asked them to take off the cast and put on a boot. now its been 5 weeks and im out of the boot and in a small ankle brace like someone would wear for football or basketball. i run in the pool, backpedal, side pedal, you name it.

Tomorrow I will be doing chest and biceps (my favorite). Now that I can walk without a boot, i want to hit more DB on chest so i will be replacing some chest machine work with DB. I will alternate BB vs DB every time.

This weekend my diet got messed up. DIRTYYYYY. but i ended it good with a brownie earthquake from DQ. mmmm. Sunday is my cheat day anyways!!!! at least thats what I keep telling myself.

I usually go to the gym around 2pm but i seem always tired around that time and get more awake/alert around 7pm so I may start going to the gym later. will be interesting to see how this impacts my lifts. stay tuned.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/29 - Monday - A1

Today was chest and biceps. My body has been totally exhausted doing this much volume on upper body only. Because of this, I have decided to lower the volume (take out the accessory lifts) and go as hard as i can on the lifts i do. I have a tendency to save my energy during my first one or two lifts so i am more fresh during the end of my workout. Time to change it up. Routine is still basically the same. Not changing my main lifts on which numbers should increase.

Chest

BB Bench Last weeks numbers are to the RIGHT
225x12 ------- 225x12
245x6 ---------245x5 (increase in one rep)
265x2

DB Incline - first time doing these in about 6 weeks
70x12 (really light. should have started at 75)
85x6
90x5

Biceps

BB Curl - perfect form. back against the wall, slower than normal coming down but not anything like a 5 second negative. more explanation on this at the end.
75x12
85x6
90x5

Rope Hammer Curl
50x10
57.5x6 drop set to 30x10

im really focusing on form now. on those curls, i go down slow but nothing near a negative. this is why the numbers are lower than last week but my arms are shot. last time, i didnt even feel like i worked them out. I will continue to go heavy on my first lift of the session. I am hoping to do very light deadlifts or squats starting wednesday but we will see. gotta get in some leg work! will weigh in this Friday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Proud of you being smart but pro-active about fixing your injury brother. Be patient, be smart, but don't be a weenie. There's a difference, & sounds like you're on the money.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/31 - Wednesday

Wednesday was back and triceps. I had a solid lift. Let me get the numbers down then I will comment on more.

Back
T Bar Row -
70x12
95x10
110x8 -------PR

V Bar Row
150x12
165x10
180x8 ------PR

Pull Up
Three Sets Body Weight

Deadlifts!!!!! - finally back

135x12 of three sets

Triceps
Skull Crusher
70x12
80x10
90x8

Tricep Rope Ext
Three sets 12,10,8

Glad I was able to get back to deadlifts. it was only 135 and I woke up thursday so sore!! crazy how a few weeks off from legs does to you when you get back. Going to add machine hack squats and leg press soon and slowly bring back my legs.

I didnt workout today (Friday). I was extremely tired all day. Ive been this way for a week now. I could literally nap all day long. Idk whats up with that. acne is still present and libido is sky high. Strength is increasing. I will workout tomorrow (Saturday, 8/3) and weigh in and do a rating of the supplement so far. Any questions, comments and/or suggestions on training or eating just let me know!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't eat like sh*t the way I have been. There's something dirty or too much questionable stuff daily for me. I'm 23 & have a fair amount of lean mass, so that's going in my favor in that regard, but if I was 40 I'd be fat as a town dog by now the way I'm going, muscle or no.

Actually really suprised with how ridiculously well I'm keeping fat off given the surplus of calories & all the simple carbs & bad fats I keep hitting. Maybe the Mass FX is helping there some too?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't eat like sh*t the way I have been. There's something dirty or too much questionable stuff daily for me. I'm 23 & have a fair amount of lean mass, so that's going in my favor in that regard, but if I was 40 I'd be fat as a town dog by now the way I'm going, muscle or no.

Actually really suprised with how ridiculously well I'm keeping fat off given the surplus of calories & all the simple carbs & bad fats I keep hitting. Maybe the Mass FX is helping there some too?

I'm the same way. I make sure I get all my eggs, chicken, greens... Etc but for how lean I am, I eat so dirty and I just stay lean all year. I'm 23 also. I haven't noticed anything different in body comp yet. I haven't changed my diet and body weight /mirror has been the same. I'll post my update tonight and I'll have more on this topic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/3 - Saturday

This weekend I will give a 2 week review, just want to get the numbers up before i sleep tonight.

Chest

BB Incline - 205x10 225x5 235x3 ----------same as last week

DB Flat - 80x12 85x10 90x8 ----------I can usually do more but i didnt have a spot and i was shot after incline.

Flys - 3 sets with DC stretch at the end

Biceps

Preacher Curl - 75x12 85x10 95x8------------------5 pound increase from last time

Rope Hammers - Forgot the numbers but i remember being the same as last time. 3 sets 12,10,8

I will write a 2 week review and my new weight and everything tomorrow evening.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/4 Sunday night update

Alright guys here is a little two week review. I'm on my phone so if spelling errors occur, I apologize. I want to say that I will not contribute positive or negative things I experience with the product just yet. It's only two weeks but I want to get out what I am feeling and we can compare what i see with other people's experiences who are logging as well. Again, this is an 8 week log so we have plenty of time to see what stays and what doesn't. I will be 100 percent honest.

Positives

Mild strength gains already. It's only been two weeks and I'm starting to see the numbers move on a few lifts.

Rise in hormones is noticeable as well. This includes acne and libido increase.

Appetite has been random but for the most part it has been higher than normal.

Body comp has been great. Eating more cheat meals and not gaining fat that I can tell.

Negatives

Sleep. I have been so tired all day long. This morning I went to church. Woke up at 630am, got home at 1 from lunch and took a three hour nap. It's 920pm and I wanna hit the sheets already. This feeling has been with me for the past week. Let's hope things improve here.

Acne was increasing for the first week but has slowly declined. This is normal for me when I use test boosters.

More thoughts, nothing positive or negative, just my thoughts.....

No abnormal aggression, no crazy side effects. Weight gain is back at where it was at beginning of stack at 174. I have no clue what my bf is. In april/may it was at 8 percent but I'm a bit higher now. Tomorrow is back and triceps and I will hit some legs to slowly bring my foot back to strength.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday - 8/5

Today was back and triceps. Today overall was the best day of the stack. here are the numbers. last time numbers are to the RIGHT

Back

Lat Pulldown
145x12 --------------140x12
155x10---------------150x10
165x8----------------160x8 5 pound increase with same reps

BB Row
145x12---------------135x8
155x9-----------------150x10
165x6----------------160x8

Pull Ups
Three sets all drop sets

Triceps

Reverse Grip Bench
195x12-------------185x10
225x8---------------205x8
235x6--------------225x6 HUGE INCREASE!!!!!!

Tricep Rope

3 sets all drop sets

Strength on a few lifts here was VERY noticeable. My first set of reverse grip bench was nothing. Those were the fastest reps I have ever done. I was blown away no joke.

Update on body comp - Today I feel like I had a pump all day long. Not sure if it is weight gain or just water weight or what but something is there. will continue to monitor

Update on sleep - Today was the best day on how my energy was throughout the day. I started on my nasal sprays yesterday so that may have been the issue and not the supplement. I am still tired throughout the day, but not near as back as the past week. Again, will continue to monitor this. Tomorrow I start back at work since I can walk with no pain now. School starts in a few weeks. last semester of nursing school! whoo!!!!

I feel left out! nobody is following this log! you all suck! haha jk!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lurking in the shadows R1. Been following right along. Good work in here big guy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creeping in the shadows as well bubba...sounds like it finally has reached the serum levels it needed and is bringing the goods.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It appears there was an injury?
Sounds like you are on the mend.
Hope all is well.

It's always at the peak of someone's game when an injury creeps in. Rest easy and rest often!
Broke my foot but I'm working it back!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the goods are coming in a little late for you, but arriving none the less! Power has been good for me too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/6 - tuesday

quick update. three people today commented on my size. these people see me about three times a week or so. the last time they saw me was last thursday. i love compliments like this while using a supp. keeps me motivated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hormones must be fully kicked in gear now. Acne today is at an all time high.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take a multi-vit?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange Triad is good with 100mg of pantothenic but I used to have my son on MVP by Millennium because it has 150 per dose. It really kept his acne thru the teen years in control.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a new PR on bench today. Will update late tonight

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta sleep but here are the numbers for today. Will comment tomorrow

Chest

Bb bench 225x12 250x5 275x3

Db incline 80x12 90x8 100x3

Biceps

Bb curl 75x12 85x6 90x5 back against a wall

Rope hammer curl three sets drop sets

Db and BB PR's!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so that chest and bi workout was awesome. i was able to hit 100s on incline AFTER putting up 275x3 on BB bench. I was worn out but i had my jam on and was in the mood to hit it hard!

Acne has subsided. Seems to come in waves. Libido is not fluctuating anymore. constant high. appetite fluctuates. I get a feel with this product somewhat like i do with Anabeta. kind of like an all day pump. my muscles just feel full all day. im loving it. another thing im loving is i have an entire sealed bottle left! haha. Did not workout today. was busy rebuilding an old guitar. will hit it tomorrow and weigh in

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday

yesterday I did back and triceps as well as more leg work slowly working back. Here are the numbers.

T bar row machine 90x12 100x8 105x6

Skull crushers 70x12 80x12 90x7

V bar row 150x12 165x10 180x8

Tricep Rope extension three drops

leg press very light window makers

Calf raises DC

All in all good workout. No strength improvement. At the end of next week I will compare lifts from week one and see can see the progress. Will do the same for the end of week 8. My ankle is sore right now so I may have done too much on legs. Let's see how I feel tomorrow. If it's okay, I may consider adding a leg day and taking away an upper body day. If I do this, it would be something like Monday back biceps, Wednesday chest triceps, Friday legs and I will add more volume to each day vs what I'm doing now since it's twice a week right now. Still will keep the same lifts so we can track progress.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doing great work tracking this R1. Treat that ankle with some love if it's still sore, for sure. The hunger comes in waves for me as well. Libido is always high. Almost ready to pass out I was so tired last night, eyes droopy, after being up for 19 hrs & working overtime & low sleep, & when me & the gal finally got some alone time...I was wide awake, in a heartbeat :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eating some "mexican stew" right now. basically steak and potatoes in a thick soup. gonna get ready to go to the gym soon. The new routine is this:

Monday - Chest/Bi - will do around 12 sets / muscle group

Wednesday - Legs - will do what i can.

Friday - Back/Tri

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 8/12

Today was chest and biceps. Broke another PR. All in all great workout. Seems like my strength gains are showing on mainly compound lifts. Here are the numbers

Bench 225x8 255x6 275x4

Db curl 35x12 40x10 45x8

Incline machine 90x12 140x8 160x6

Preacher curl machine three sets all drop sets of 12 reps

Rope hammer sets superset with flat bench machine three total sets 15,13,11

I keep forgetting to weigh in. Will try to do so Wednesday and Friday. The pumps I have been getting have been great. The PR was 275x4. Last week it was 275x3. Funny thing is I probably could have done five instead of four. I'm really curious to see how this treats me weeks 4-8

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress brother.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/14 - wednesday - leg day

felt GREAT to have my first full leg day in over 5 weeks. here is what i did

Stretch legs and ankle ligaments for about 10 minutes along with foam roll

Squats - 3 sets 8,6,4

Hack Squat Machine - 3 sets 12,10,8

Leg Press - 2 sets drop sets 20,10

Leg Curls - 1 set 45 reps

Seated Calf Raises - DC (one set, 15 reps with 5 second negative, 15 second RP)

My legs were shot after squats. I was walking funny that entire workout. Gonna feel it in the morning!!!!! Friday I will be training back and triceps. Will weigh in and see where we are at then I will post a 4 week review and compare strength gains (i think its been 4 weeks...lol)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/19

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. my body has been physically exhausted and endurance in the gym is at an all-time low. Friday I did back only and did 10 sets total. Today i did chest and triceps and numbers havent changed. Had decent volume but after like 5 sets i feel like i could sleep. idk what is up. kinda disappointed. I weighed in and i am -3 pounds for the stack but im eating around 4k cals heavy carbs. Ill get back to logging more detailed tomorrow or wednesday. Btw, my legs are still sore from last leg day (last wednesday) lol. crazy.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8/19

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. my body has been physically exhausted and endurance in the gym is at an all-time low. Friday I did back only and did 10 sets total. Today i did chest and triceps and numbers havent changed. Had decent volume but after like 5 sets i feel like i could sleep. idk what is up. kinda disappointed. I weighed in and i am -3 pounds for the stack but im eating around 4k cals heavy carbs. Ill get back to logging more detailed tomorrow or wednesday. Btw, my legs are still sore from last leg day (last wednesday) lol. crazy.
Don't worry R1 we all have off days from time to time. I'm going thru one myself at the moment lol. Somedays the weights just feel heavy as hell and other days I feel like I can throw them. But keep at it brother and get that recovery in and you will be back stronger.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/20

Just got back from the orthopedic hospital. received good news. ankle is stable and healing beyond expectations. no need for additional PT since im doing it on my own. he stretched out the ligaments and that hurt but my foot hasnt been stretched like that in a long time. anyways, wanted to give my thoughts on the log so far. some areas im disappointed in, others i am not.

disclaimer: Going into the log, i had no clue in means of bulk/cut/recomp..etc what the product was intended to do. Any of my negative and positive feels on the product are not necessarily contributed to the product alone. just stating what i am feeling

The Bad

Endurance - endurance has been low. This may be due to allergies/diet. Today i am going to start to really clean it up but had to state this. I will get through half a workout and i wanna take a nap. This has been an issue for the past 3 weeks.

Thats the only negative thing I have at the moment

The Good

Body Composition - My friends tell me i look thicker, but the scale is getting lower. Personally, i cant tell a difference, but other people can

Strength - although there isnt any major strength gains, gains are gains whether small or big. They seem to be coming on my compound lifts more than anything.

Appetite - it has been random, but its better than my normal appetite all the time. The increase comes in waves and i take advantage of this.

Acne - comes in waves as well, but shows increase in hormones.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great update and info man. Keep up the solid work

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I noticed everything you said over the 4 wks, except lethargy. No difference from my normal energy levels, & workouts were usually pretty good through that month. But I have no allergy issues & haven't had any sickness/sinus crap going on for a good while.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will give a nice little update tonight. but i have a little curveball.... DC training baby!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will give a nice little update tonight. but i have a little curveball.... DC training baby!!!
R1 shoot me your address brother. I want to send you some of our flavor updated supersize to try.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/20

alright guys, a little change coming your way. I have changed my routine to DC. I wasnt planning on this, but my workouts have been sub par and i just felt like a change in routine would do the trick. Now with Supersize added to the mix, i should be having awesome workouts for the rest of the log. I will be reviewing/commenting on supersize as well throughout this log. If you guys have any questions about DC training in general, just post on here. I would be glad to help. I am no expert on DC, but i know more than the typical person. I have also changed my training days to Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday just to change things up. Since i did chest on monday, I had to start with B1 day. Some things I had to do machine because it was PACKED and the free weights were being used. Here is what I did yesterday

DC training day 1 - B1 8/20 4 1/2 weeks into the stack

BB Curl on Cable (Straight bar)- 67.5 x 10 x 7 x 4

Reverse Curl (EZ Bar on machine) - 42.5 x 10 x 7 x 4

Seated Calf Raises - 45x10

Stiff Leg Deads - 135x9 185x 7

Squat - 135x20

For those who arent familiar with DC, the leg portion of the lift is INTENSE.

calf raises - go up (positive motion) then the negative is a 4 second negative followed by a 10 second hold/stretch/static hold whatever u wanna call it

Squats - window maker. Load the bar for what you can do for 10 reps. reps 1-10 you can not take a pause/break. Reps 11-20 you can rest in between reps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/22 - Thursday - Day 2 on DC - 5 weeks into the stack

A1

Incline bench - 185x10 x 7 x 4

Standing Military Press - 85x10 x 7 x 4

Wide Grip Reverse Bench - 165 x 10 x 7 x 4

Pull up - Body weight x 10 x 7 x 4

Deadlifts - 185x 9 x 7

I havent trained shoulders in almost a year because honestly, for me, i dont really need to so I wanted to start light and get this going.

Had to go low on deadlift because of my ankle but im just glad i can do them at this point!

Saturday I will weigh in and see where we are at. Any questions on the product or DC training dont hesitate to ask!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/24 - Saturday - B2

DB Curl - 40x10 x 7 x 4

DB Hammer - 35x10 x 7 x 4

Standing Calf Raises - 75

Hammy Curls - 65x10 x 7 x 4

Leg Press - 185 WM

Still working my way back with legs because of my ankle. Its getting better and better though but still have to add weight slowly. At this point, I cant really tell any other things that the product is doing. I am going to the gym today will weigh in and see whats happening. I dont feel bigger/smaller, just feel the same. Motivation is back up though. I think its because of the change of the routine. I love DC. I will provide a nice update tonight.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Threw a DC bicep set in last night....forgot how awesome they are.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8/26 - Monday - -5 pounds so far.

BB Decline - 245

DB Shoulder Press (standing) - 50

Close Grip Bench - 185

Lat pull - 145

BB Row - 185

All of these were done DC of course. Just didnt want to type all the reps out but thats what i worked with. So i am down 5 pounds from the start of the stack. Wasnt really looking to cut but hey, it happened. Now that I know what this product does (for me), I will look to it to use in a cutting stack. if i can lose 5 pounds in 5 weeks on this product alone (on a clean bulk diet), imagine what i could achieve with a cutting diet + cardio + other cutting supplements....amazing.

This will be my final post because I was not looking to cut and do not want to cut anymore but I will be saving the product for my cutting stack in late winter and I will be logging so you all can follow along. here are a few points to recap on the supplement:

I dosed at 3 caps/day which lasted about 5 weeks. Results were impressive. I have not lost any strength. In fact, I gained strength on my compound lifts. Appetite comes in waves so during a cut, this would be a great time to get in some protein or veggies/fruit while you are hungry (when im hungry I will eat anything, so i will enjoy this so i can eat spinach and not think about it!). I didnt notice any change in endurance like the product stated it would do, but thats just my experience. Others may experience endurance. Another reason why to take this on a cut. May help in the cardio aspect. This product did not help me sleep better, but it did not hurt my sleep either. Hormones were obviously elevated. This past week i started to get a bit of joint pain but nothing major. Acne was high throughout the stack. Aggression was weird. I wasnt aggressive, but i had a short tolerance for people if that makes sense....less patience. Libido remained sky high throughout the stack.

Thank you for allowing me to log this product for you and I will link again when I use this again for my cutting stack!

my plans for the cutting stack include the following: Mass FX, Forskolin-95, alphamine, and maybe a few other goodies :D