quick diet

Irongame

Awards
Okay, I wanna drop some serious bodyfat in two weeks to kick off my diet program. I know not much can be done in two weeks, my reasoning is to see a small change, and it always keeps me on track and motivates me. As well, I wanna rip up a little for Valentines day, wana look good for the g/f. Anyway, what is the most effective way to drop weight (BF) fast. Im not concerned with its long term effects, as I will only do this for a few weeks, then balance out my diet for the remainder of my cutting cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
CKD would be the way you need to go

Irongame

Awards
That is a wise choice...

What is your current diet like? Training?
Diet is pretty much 3000cals, 40 pro 40 carb 30 fat
Train 4 X week, half an hour elliptical, and 45 min weights

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
drop the carbs after 6pm and you should see results in two weeks. Also do cardio in the morning if you can just like a 30 minute brisk incline walk will do.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I know that Valentine's Day is over, but here's my two cents worth. Cut the sugars out. If you drink sodas, drink diet. Use Splenda for your sweetner where you would normally use sugar. Make sure most of your carb intake is from whole grains and such, ie: brown rice, oats, yams, whole wheat, etc. Tapper your carb intake down as the day ends. Don't eat any carbs 4-5 hours before going to bed. Do this and you will see a big difference. It worked for me, lost 30 lbs in 3 months.