I need a super FAT LOSS diet QUICK!

Boofuddus

Awards
I need a diet I can eat that is super simple and easy to prepare. My downfall is that I can't keep up with the prepping of food .

When I was unemployed I did nothing but work out and eat real clean and ended up losing 110lbs in a little over a year. Then I got hurt, had to stop working out, lost motivation because of it and gained almost all of it back. I had the time to cook and prep everything but right now that's not the case. I have a full time job, going to school, starting my own business on the side and trying to work out on somewhat of a consistent basis.

My restrictions are that I don't eat beef, pork, or any type of seafood. I pretty much go by Leviticus dietary laws if you guys know what I'm talking about but I don't eat regularly and I eat a bunch of crap and fast food.

I'm 380lbs right now and I want to get down to 200lbs., what's the fastest way to get there short of killing myself. I need to get there quick as all aspoects of my life are suffering because of my obesity.

I thought about eating nothing but eggs, chicken, soy, and salad but I'm thinking I need more.

If there is anybody out there that can just hook me up with a simple, easy to make, diet plan so that I can start melting the fat off I'd appreciate it.

Anybody?

Krypt

Banned
Awards
Eggs, Fruit, TONS OF VEGGIES, Chicken, Fish, Nuts, Whole wheat, Try to stay away from dairy all together.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Eggs, Fruit, TONS OF VEGGIES, Chicken, Fish, Nuts, Whole wheat, Try to stay away from dairy all together.
and cardio....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious..is the reason for not eating beef primarily health concerns or personal religious beliefs?

As for diet.. at 380lbs a PSMF approach is what I would suggest you look into. You can probably maintain that for a while and fat will fall right off and then move onto a more typical standard dieting approach

murk01

murk01

Awards
Sorry edited that post after rereading ur post. I think ur on the write track. Get back into the gym clean up ur diet. Go to Costco 19$ for a bag of chicken breasts a big bag veggies. Throw 2 beasts a hand full of veg in frying pan cover cook. No oil needed. As it cooks it melts and makes its own juices. Season and eat . Throw a sweet patato in the oven 1hr unpeel eat. ;)
Probably the easiest and quickist dish.

TorqueGTR04

Awards
www.bodyrecomposition.com

The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook

Buy it. Well worth the money - will educate you on the basics of nutrition and fat loss, as well as laying out a diet and exercise plan that works if you stick to it

Boofuddus

Awards
Just curious..is the reason for not eating beef primarily health concerns or personal religious beliefs?

As for diet.. at 380lbs a PSMF approach is what I would suggest you look into. You can probably maintain that for a while and fat will fall right off and then move onto a more typical standard dieting approach
The whole beef, pork, and unclean meats thing was the way I was raised due to religious beliefs but now that I'm older since I never ate that type of food I've never developed a taste for it either. I ate a whole chicken fried steak by mistake one time(don't ask) and it made me ill. Even the smell of seafood makes me feel disgusted, it's weird.

WHat's PSMF? I'll google it.