Any quick monthly bulk diet schedules?

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I've read tons of articles about nutrition and I have a good idea of what foods are necessary for a proper bulk diet. I'm trying to be as scientific as possible in balancing out the right amount of protein, carbs, and fats.

Are there any diet plans laid out in a calendar type lay out? I've seen some in the past, but I'm having trouble finding them now. I'd like to have a page I can just print out and stick on my fridge.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's tons on fitness websites. Just google it and you'll find some. It will vary depending on ur weight and height.

Jocaflo

Jocaflo

Awards
Hi, I'm also trying to bulk. I've been reading here and there and here are some guidelines I have found:

a) first of all, check to see if you have any malabsorption problem
b) eat three or four meals a day, not more, because otherwise you may overcharge your digestory system
c) resting before and after each meal is desirable
d) long nights of sound sleep are vital
e) exercise, work out, build your body, regularly, but not excessively
f) eat protein at least two times a day, rely on animal rather than plant sources (meat, eggs, fish)
g) your diet should be: about 40% protein, 40% good carbs (maybe polished grains over whole, potatoes) and not more than 20% raw salads
h) don't eat too much raw fruit. Ripe bananas, cooked fruit or soaked dried fruit are ok, though. This could be your afternoon snack/meal.
i) chew your food well
j) take enzymes for better digestion, if necessary

I hope this helps you a bit.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Don't understand most of these^^^^^ but to each is own?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Think people over complicate thing sometimes.

Just eat more than your maintenance calories. That's it. And of course train hard.

There isn't any secret, there can be a lot of useless and conducting information out there.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Think people over complicate thing sometimes. Just eat more than your maintenance calories. That's it. And of course train hard. There isn't any secret, there can be a lot of useless and conducting information out there.
Seriously. Just eat. If possible don't eat anything that is not perishable. Besides your rice, etc.

Jocaflo

Jocaflo

Awards
Think people over complicate thing sometimes.

Just eat more than your maintenance calories. That's it. And of course train hard.

There isn't any secret, there can be a lot of useless and conducting information out there.
While I don't claim that any of the lines in my post contain outstanding information, I don't think that they are really useless and complicate. Some may sound obvious, but often the obvious needs to repeated. By the way, what do you mean by 'conducting information'? Perhaps you meant to say 'misconducting....

On the other hand, I think that telling people to just eat more than your maintenance calories, albeit true in general terms, is too simple/simplistic. This may lead to overeating with its bad consequences.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
What is it you don't understand?
Not only is it hard to understand, it's a little flawed and misleading. Eat protein at least twice a day? Protein with almost every meal is where he needs to focus. We are talking bulking and he's going to need quality calories steadily throughout the day. No more than 3-4 meals a day? Uhm. What? Lastly, you said no excessive lifting? How is he supposed to get big on hopes and dreams?

Jocaflo

Jocaflo

Awards
Not only is it hard to understand, it's a little flawed and misleading. Eat protein at least twice a day? Protein with almost every meal is where he needs to focus. We are talking bulking and he's going to need quality calories steadily throughout the day. No more than 3-4 meals a day? Uhm. What? Lastly, you said no excessive lifting? How is he supposed to get big on hopes and dreams?
I see where you come from. Actually, those tidbits don't come from bodybuilding sites. It's from a different perspective, though, in my opinion, they can also serve bodybuilding to a certain extent. Maybe I should have warned about that. I agree that protein should be eaten with every meal, and animal protein for that matter, but eating more than 4 times a day is not, as far as I have seen, an absolute rule. Too frequent eating, like non-stop eating, can in some cases harm your digestory system, but that is a topic for another thread.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've read tons of articles about nutrition and I have a good idea of what foods are necessary for a proper bulk diet. I'm trying to be as scientific as possible in balancing out the right amount of protein, carbs, and fats.

Are there any diet plans laid out in a calendar type lay out? I've seen some in the past, but I'm having trouble finding them now. I'd like to have a page I can just print out and stick on my fridge.
Dont over think it... you cant print a personal diet plan, only you can design it.