questions about my Xtreme Tren cycle

justinc

Awards
Im about to start my first cycle of Xtreme Tren. I plan on taking it for 4 weeks at 60/90/90/90. I will be taking cycle support 2 weeks prior to the cycle and all the way through it along with some vitamin b-6. For pct I have Inhibit-E and was thinking of getting some Diesel Test as well. I also have some Clomid on hand just in case some gyno pops up. Do u think the Inhibit-E and Diesel Test will be enough for PCT? Also what would u recommend for dosing. I have taken Superdrol in the past and didn't have any problems, except for the back pumps and lethargy. Thanks.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I have just done exactly the same cycle but I am going with...

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Inhibit-E 0/0/3/2/1
Tribulus - Starting week 3 till empty.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
get some p5p, bulk 1-carboxy and or vitex for prolactin control. also a cort blocker during pct will help.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
whats the significance of having no hair under your arms.. big papa?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Ha no I've seen it that's why I ask

I was just wondering.. im having trouble finding the bulk 1-carboxy.. can i interchange that with the vitex... also if i were to be dosing no more than 90mg on cycle would i need anything more then just p5p and vitex? ..
i have heard you may need L-dopa also.. is N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine the same thing as L-dopa or is a an amino that partially converts to L-dopa once in the blood stream.. sorry for so many question

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i found this on the N-Acetyl L-tyrosine

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a more rapidly absorbed and bioavailable form of the amino acid L-tyrosine, and is less prone to urinary excretion. L-Tyrosine is converted in the body to key biologic compounds, including epinephrine, dopamine, L-dopa, Co-Q10, thyroid hormones, and melanin. The B vitamins pyridoxine (B-6), and folic acid are provided to assist in the conversion process.

still slightly confused if this is what needs to be used