Tren Extreme Cycle/Questions

LiLShAnK357

Awards
Everything i hear about Tren Extreme sounds amazing! I got a few questions though.

I am wondering if this is going to help get rid of my excess body fat as i have a little more then usual. I lift hardcore 5 times a week and do cardio 3-4 times a week for 30 mins. I eat lots of protein foods all day.

I'm looking to get more cut up with a little bit of mass, like prolly an edward nortan american history x look something along that lines for an example. So am i gonna get fat or is it gonna help cut me?

Also what is the best way to do this? I want to do a 5-6 week cycle, with a proper PCT. So looking for advice on how to do the cycle from beginning to end. How long is the PCT and what should i take? Do i need to take anything with TREN to make sure it works properly and has minimual side effects?

Thanks!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
bodyfat loss will be dependant on diet. tren gives you a more vascular look though.

PCT should have dostinex in there as tren is a 19nor steroid.

other than that

clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

as far as tren dosages, i've only done trenadrol so i can't help you there but 6 weeks sounds good. you should get some awesome strength gains!!!

the thing about the kilosports trenadrol i took is that it only took 2 weeks to kick in and the strength gains were huge and explosive for me. i only gained 6lbs but the strength gains just never seemed to stop coming even in the last few days.
not sure if the tren you're taking compares but kilosports trenadrol was good stuff..
also, i found after 6 weeks, the gains were very keepable. i only lost a little bit of strength that i eventually gained back trainng naturally.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Steroids don't help you lose weight, only preserve muscle. If you are below your genetic potential then catabolism on a sensible diet is greatly exaggerated and steroids aren't necessary.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Most seem to opt for 4 or 5 week tren extreme cycles, 6 seems to be the max. Im in a 4 week tren/epi cycle-mite go 5 if im feeling good at that point. Clomid with restore is a good pct. Id go with the time on cycle +pct=off time if you decide to start with ph's.
And you should take cycle support the week b4, during the cycle, and during pct-this helps liver, blood pressure, etc.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Should be lean gains by the way. Wouldnt expect you to lose much body fat since you should be eating big, but some people lose a % or 2.

LiLShAnK357

Awards
bodyfat loss will be dependant on diet. tren gives you a more vascular look though.

PCT should have dostinex in there as tren is a 19nor steroid.

other than that

clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

as far as tren dosages, i've only done trenadrol so i can't help you there but 6 weeks sounds good. you should get some awesome strength gains!!!

the thing about the kilosports trenadrol i took is that it only took 2 weeks to kick in and the strength gains were huge and explosive for me. i only gained 6lbs but the strength gains just never seemed to stop coming even in the last few days.
not sure if the tren you're taking compares but kilosports trenadrol was good stuff..
also, i found after 6 weeks, the gains were very keepable. i only lost a little bit of strength that i eventually gained back trainng naturally.

clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Take both of these for the pct? as for the 50/50/50 and 40/20 what are you saying is that how many milligrams i should invest each day?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/50/50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Take both of these for the pct? as for the 50/50/50 and 40/20 what are you saying is that how many milligrams i should invest each day?

I'd go with the clomid for 4 weeks instead of the 6 listed here.

And the 50 is 50 mg. Some also dose their clomid at 50/50/25/25, with the first day or 2 at 100 mg instead of 50.

LiLShAnK357

Awards
I am planning on doing a 5-6 week cycle of Tren extreme taking 3 caps a day.

I plan on taking estro extreme at the start of week 5, then running reveristol and continue taking estro extreme and livr extreme for my PCT.

Is that sufficent enough

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the clomid for 4 weeks instead of the 6 listed here.

And the 50 is 50 mg. Some also dose their clomid at 50/50/25/25, with the first day or 2 at 100 mg instead of 50.

for my spawn cycle i ran clomid 75 for the first 2 days then 50/50/25/25 and had no problems