TrenXtreme and Omnevol questions

Slider77

Slider77

Awards
I am 180lbs, 6ft, and 30yrs old. I eat lots of pasta, rice, bread and chicken whenever I can. I am in the gym three times a week steady and have been doing so for the last 2 1/2 years. Taking the GNC men’s sport multi vit. N.O. Xplode and whey protein. I am also on the third week of a 4-week program of taking Tren. I unfortunately listened to the counter jockey and bought OmnEvol to continue my push. Those are going into the garbage if I can't get my money back.
My goals are to gain in strength with a little bit of mass.

With that in mind the main ingred in TrenXtreme is 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 diene3, 17 dione. TrenXtreme is from American Cellular labs. Post cycle will be the ESTRO XTreme. Although, I was told that I would naturally go back to base line within the next month or two.
An uncle who has prostate concerns gave me the TrenXtreme.

I am on week three of a four-week cycle. I take three to four a day. I put on about 5 solid pounds with no noticeable side effects.
No blood work yet. I told the guy at Max Muscle I was in to get stuff to cycle off of the Tren. I was told that I wouldn’t need to. This is my first time using Tren or anything other than creatine. And that’s when the OmnEvol came out.
OmnEvol is 4-chloro- 17a-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-dien-3-17b-diol2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one 17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-2-ene.

I listened to the guy, popped two pills and then came home to do some research. It sounded to good to be true.

Suggestions? I am going to see if I can get my money back on the Omnevol. If not, they go to the trash.