Quest for Success vol#2 - Pumpin to the Ahhhnold

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Depression Update :

I got through my first set of low weight squats and felt like I was going to puke. Something is very wrong with my stomach. I either have gotten a stomach virus or i'm not doing well with a current supplement.

I am going to push off today's workout *since I work in a few hours* and up my vitamin C intake as well as my acidophilus and enzymes and hope this cures the problem. I'd really hate to have to breakdown my supplements one by one until i find out whats wrong. I'd also really hate to be getting a stomach flu right now :sad:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha come on man...we already knew this about each other. It's okay though....I can laugh at your Patriots and you can laugh at my Yankees!
LOL it is all good though. I doubt the Sox have enough this year with Lowell limping around and Beckett forgetting he is supposed to be a ace. But the Pats are 3-1 where is the love LOL.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
LOL it is all good though. I doubt the Sox have enough this year with Lowell limping around and Beckett forgetting he is supposed to be a ace. But the Pats are 3-1 where is the love LOL.
The love is chillin with my 4-0 Giants :clap2:

I think if the Sox play how they did against the Angels, they will at least make the series. Then they will have to throwdown against Manny (if the Dodgers win which I think they will). Should make for an interesting series.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think if the Sox play how they did against the Angels, they will at least make the series. Then they will have to throwdown against Manny (if the Dodgers win which I think they will). Should make for an interesting series.
The Giants are doing great! I like the Manning brothers, period, so I cheer for the Giants and the Cults on their behalf.

My girlfriend is a Dodger FANATIC!!! So naturally, I'm rooting for them. Manny has really charged new life into the Dodgers and I wish them the best, but my sport is football.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depression Update :

I got through my first set of low weight squats and felt like I was going to puke. Something is very wrong with my stomach. I either have gotten a stomach virus or i'm not doing well with a current supplement.

I am going to push off today's workout *since I work in a few hours* and up my vitamin C intake as well as my acidophilus and enzymes and hope this cures the problem. I'd really hate to have to breakdown my supplements one by one until i find out whats wrong. I'd also really hate to be getting a stomach flu right now :sad:
good luck buddy, I hope you get to feeling better so that you can punish those weights! (even though you don't have 45's)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
****. This is where you've been hiding. Got some catching up to do, but I'm in, homey.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

I'm itching for a BoSox v Dodgers World Series!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I think the Sox got out-played in almost every game. It seems like each game came down to the Angels kicking themselves for missing opportunities; God knows how many people they left on base! Also, I don't think the Rays are scared of Boston like everyone else, and I'm hoping they can pull it out. Time will tell! Big win for the Phillies tonight, too. Their batting order is great, so I would never count them out. Should be a couple of interesting Championship Series'.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
P.S. - I HATE Youkilis

P.P.S. - GO STEELERS!! :head:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
good luck buddy, I hope you get to feeling better so that you can punish those weights! (even though you don't have 45's)

This is why I am dying to get into a gym. My home setup is kinda crappy right now.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am super congested right now and my head feels like it's filled with even more air than usual.

F*CK!

I took about 1/2 gallon of Orange Juice in today...as well as many other vitamin rich drinks and foods. I am trying to fight back as hard as possible.

If I wake up ill tomorrow...I have to resort to my ultimate weapon!!!!!!!

CT's Ultimate Cold Remedy
3 shots of tequilla infused with 3 splashes of tabasco. Down the Hatch!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yuck on the tabasco!! I hope you feel better soon. I hate getting sick. It makes training miserable.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
^^ tell me about it!

Everyone, i've decided to take the weekend off. Two out of the Three were rest days anyway...but i'm not going to track cals or anything because i'm probably around 85% carbs with all the OJ i'm taking in, haha.

On Monday I am going to kick in fresh and ready to roll. Will do KBs monday instead of normal tri's and shoulders....but if my tri's feel like they need more when i'm done with KBs...I will add my tri exercises. KBs always beat up my shoulders pretty good!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Get better CT. The log demands it!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I just can't stand his stance at the plate.
He looks like he should be in the forest swinging an axe instead of at the plate swinging a bat. His little shimmy drives the woman in Boston crazy, but makes the woman here in Pittsburgh puke. :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
He looks like he should be in the forest swinging an axe instead of at the plate swinging a bat. His little shimmy drives the woman in Boston crazy, but makes the woman here in Pittsburgh puke. :)
you're on the tracks and the train's comin through butthead!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now no Boston bashing here LOL. Youk may look like a idiot but he produces and the Pirates would love to have him(oh wait they cannot afford him LOL)pretty hard to pay top dollar when you put 500 a night in the stands!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey now no Boston bashing here LOL. Youk may look like a idiot but he produces and the Pirates would love to have him(oh wait they cannot afford him LOL)pretty hard to pay top dollar when you put 500 a night in the stands!!

OUCH!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just as a head's up, my stomach pains have ceased over the weekend, and it still feels like i'm catching the flu or something...but its felt the same for 3-4 days so i'm going to jump back into the workouts and if I happen to get sick...i'll assess it from there :)

Back in action tomorrow!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
20,000, thank you very much. :D

HORRIBLE!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20,000, thank you very much. :D

HORRIBLE!
But this is sure pretty. And by the way thanks for Jason Bay:toofunny:

Kevin Youkilis #20 1B»
2008 STATS

BA HR RBI OBP SLG
.312 29 115 .390 .569

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Woke up with a sore throat and small fever *surprise, surprise*. UGH i'm sick of being sick already. I hate winter!!!

I am going through with a workout anyway....full update later.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
But this is sure pretty. And by the way thanks for Jason Bay:toofunny:

Kevin Youkilis #20 1B»
2008 STATS

BA HR RBI OBP SLG
.312 29 115 .390 .569
THE FUTURE IS MEOW!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
can't forget the offensive catalysts! the brothers LaRoche!

haha, i actually hate Adam, but Andy seems legit so far. i always joke around with my older brother (he hates Ad. LaRoche) and i always tell him how much he loves Adam and he gets so offended.. it's pretty funny! LaRoche is like the centerpiece of which comedy is built around at my dinner table.

/hijack.

in all seriousness, Chuck, if you're not feeling up to par i really wouldn't hit the gym today. there's no sense in making things worse then they already are, because even though you're trying to better yourself, you may be putting yourself at a higher risk by doing so. listen to your body - if it tells you you're ready, then **** up that iron. but, if it tells you it want to relax for another day, don't you dare ignore those whispers..

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
LOL. i am living in the past :(. i actually wore my Barry Bonds jersey to class today. i'll never love a baseball player more than him (partial homo)(yes stalker)(best ever)(no juice)(well maybe)(they all take it)(look @ decline in hr's since stricter testing)(juice should be legal)(i'm off topic)(i should be studying)(bye)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hope you feel better, bro!
thanks man. I did a fast paced kb workout that was actually geared more towards fat burn than anything today. I wanted to come back in light since i've had 4 days off or so now....so I came in light but also fast. 15 secs rest between sets. Fun times :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
remember to take it easy...no need to prolong the sickness.

get to feeling better bud!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
remember to take it easy...no need to prolong the sickness.

get to feeling better bud!
Thanks man! I think i'll be alright. I don't feel 100%...but thats why I didn't do a 100% workout today. I will go on while gauging my illness and my lifting. I don't want to waste days...but at the same time, I don't want to feel like sh1t for longer either, haha.

I think i'm pretty good at judging when I need rest though. I just took an extra day off last week...so I should be alright go this week.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the Giants homie!
Its cool...they definitely had one coming. I was worried about that game from the beginning. I do however think they are going to beat up on some niners this coming weekend now though. Coughlin's gonna ride their asses like super bowl parade floats this week at practice! :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
10/13/08 - Day8 *back in the saddle*

Overview : Well I still feel like crap...but i've decided to go forward at a slow pace until I feel 100%. Today I decided to go with a shortened KB workout that was essentially geared more towards fat burning than for strength and power because of my time changeover. I didn't have a lot of time to workout so I only allowed myself 15 secs between sets. The whole workout ended up only taking me about 7 minutes...hahaha. Like I said, I didnt have much time. Tomorrow I will focus a little more on rest between...but unless I feel A LOT better, I won't push TOO hard.

Monday - Shoulders/Triceps *KB week*:

- 24kg KB Swings
24kg x 15
24kg x 15
24kg x 15
- 24kg KB Power Cleans
24kg x 8 *right*
24kg x 6 *right*
24kg x 8 *left*
24kg x 6 *left*
- 24kg KB Power Snatch
24kg x 8 *right*
24kg x 6 *right*
24kg x 8 *left*
24kg x 6 *left*

RANDOM!!

Nutritional Totals:
- I am not even going to list it as not only was it my long day...but since we had some problems to take care of out of town today, I had to eat at Quizno's which wrecked my totals!

Supplements:
5 Mst Cre-02
2 Mst Cordygen5
2 Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
2 Mst Mvp365
2 CL Purple Wraath
2 XF Ice
1 NOW Acidophilus
2 Fish Oils
2 Active Enzymes
4 Mst Zmk
1 Mst Somnidren GH

Next Installment : Hopefully a decent Back/Traps tomorrow.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Sweet shirt man.
looking bad ass until i noticed the lighthouse. lol.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I may have missed it but is there a specific reason why you are taking 5 CRE-02's?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. i am living in the past :(. i actually wore my Barry Bonds jersey to class today. i'll never love a baseball player more than him (partial homo)(yes stalker)(best ever)(no juice)(well maybe)(they all take it)(look @ decline in hr's since stricter testing)(juice should be legal)(i'm off topic)(i should be studying)(bye)
LMFAO :toofunny:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I may have missed it but is there a specific reason why you are taking 5 CRE-02's?
Im trying something out. I am taking 3 on off days still and on workout days I am taking the 3 pre w/o and then also taking 1 before some major meals as a nutrient partinioner (sp?). Just trying new things :)