Awards
  • Established
That's awesome Chuck! Congrats.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! I am again quick updating from the library.

DSL should be up and running tomorrow so thats awesome. I miss the comp. Workouts have been good...move has been good. Everything good so far!

Right now...as funny as it is....Aiden and Liam actually are the top choices, haha.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Aiden is a popular name now a days. There's this cute baby contest at a radio station I listen to, and the majority of the boys are "Aiden" "Haiden" "Jaiden" or some modification of that.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
One of my gf's biggest worries at the moment is that Aiden was the #1 most popular name chosen in 2008 and Liam was #50. I don't care about the Liam though...I love the name and want to use it, haha.

We may be changing Aiden.

PS - no internet yet....still at the lame library on occasion. I will be back soon, I promise. Awesome workouts Ive been having too...ugh.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
One of my gf's biggest worries at the moment is that Aiden was the #1 most popular name chosen in 2008 and Liam was #50. I don't care about the Liam though...I love the name and want to use it, haha.

We may be changing Aiden.

PS - no internet yet....still at the lame library on occasion. I will be back soon, I promise. Awesome workouts Ive been having too...ugh.
Do what you gotta do, some things are more important than AM. Yikes, what am I saying?!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Aiden is a popular name...plenty of other good ones, though.

And I agree with you on Liam...awesome name. William is a strong, solid name, and the Gaelic version...even better.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ooooooooooooooooookay. So I finally have internet again at the house and I will be putting up the new log today or tomorrow and I will link to it here. I hope everyone comes along with me for the ride :)