Q and A for Olympus Labs CONQU3R UNLEASHED - Stim Free

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I've been at this long enough to remember when the few supplements that were available REALLY tasted like ****! Cherry flavored, hydrolyzed, liquid aminos--hell yeah!

I've got two tubs of conquer stimulant free ready to try, I'm sure the results will taste sweet!

Crowbar

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say, I've been at this long enough to remember when the few supplements that were available REALLY tasted like ****! Cherry flavored, hydrolyzed, liquid aminos--hell yeah!

I've got two tubs of conquer stimulant free ready to try, I'm sure the results will taste sweet!

Crowbar
Nice, an OG. Haha!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Nice, an OG. Haha!
Yeah, I'm in it for the long haul!

Out of curiosity, any reason you couldn't ( or shouldn't) combine the stimulant free version with a little caffeine? I know it's stimulant free for a reason, but I got it because I like to add my own amount of caffeine--more on some days, less on others. In general I find pre-workout supplements go too heavy on the stimulants for my tastes.

Crowbar

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm in it for the long haul!

Out of curiosity, any reason you couldn't ( or shouldn't) combine the stimulant free version with a little caffeine? I know it's stimulant free for a reason, but I got it because I like to add my own amount of caffeine--more on some days, less on others. In general I find pre-workout supplements go too heavy on the stimulants for my tastes.

Crowbar
No problem at all. Feel free to add in as much caffeine as you want : )

No negative effects of doing so whatsoever.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
No problem at all. Feel free to add in as much caffeine as you want : )

No negative effects of doing so whatsoever.
Thanks for the reply, and good to hear!

Crowbar

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im a huge fan and supporter of OL. The old stim free version of Conquer in both mango and rawberry lemonade tasted very good. This stuff just lacks any flavor at all. I almost thought it needed to be shaken more but that didn't solve it. Ingredients and the effects are there, just not the flavor. Apologize for my candor but others need to be open and honest about this.
agreed here. i feel somewhat scammed. to be fair, i've not tried it for the effects yet. and, ultimately effects are what matter. but, the old flavoring was really good. this is just weird and almost no flavor. i knew i shouldn't have jumped in for 3 tubs.

guess i'll have to experiment with dumping other supps into this one for flavoring. IMO they screwed this up.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry for sounding harsh. but, believe me when i say, i LOVED the previous version.

the flavor isn't horrible. but, it's nearly non-existent with a weirdness to it. doesn't resemble the previous version at all. just extremely bummed. maybe i'll come around once i get in the gym with it!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for sounding harsh. but, believe me when i say, i LOVED the previous version.

the flavor isn't horrible. but, it's nearly non-existent with a weirdness to it. doesn't resemble the previous version at all. just extremely bummed. maybe i'll come around once i get in the gym with it!
We are working on improving the flavoring for the second run so we will take all feedback into account.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you had a similar experience uforce, good to know I wasn't the only one.Makes me think did they even beta test this version? I will definitely keep getting OL products love these guys...

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, gotta give them credit for the profile. and i know it can't be easy to flavor. but don't blow smoke about it being so awesome tasting. wonder if the reps have tried what was actually released?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
agreed here. i feel somewhat scammed. to be fair, i've not tried it for the effects yet. and, ultimately effects are what matter. but, the old flavoring was really good. this is just weird and almost no flavor. i knew i shouldn't have jumped in for 3 tubs.

guess i'll have to experiment with dumping other supps into this one for flavoring. IMO they screwed this up.
Just use a flavor powder, powerade, Hawaiian punch. You only need a half packet.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Curious, would mixing this with a carbonated flavored water like ICE kill off the potency of any of the ingredients? Going to try using a flavored water with the stimulation free CONQU3R Unleashed for some flavor.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious, would mixing this with a carbonated flavored water like ICE kill off the potency of any of the ingredients? Going to try using a flavored water with the stimulation free CONQU3R Unleashed for some flavor.
I don't see why it would...love sparking ICE :)

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Love it, keeps my cravings down too while dieting....

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
As a fan of some highvolume im looking forward to getting on this. I'm loving some Ol these days. Just got stocked up on the blowout sale hope to get going strong soon!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As a fan of some highvolume im looking forward to getting on this. I'm loving some Ol these days. Just got stocked up on the blowout sale hope to get going strong soon!
Man your in for one hell of a treat!

EpicThighGrl2

EpicThighGrl2

Awards
Will the stim-free version do anything for strength at all? Or just endurance?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Huge insider sale for CONQU3R Unleashed this weekend guys!!! Seriouisly pulled the trigger on more myself!!! If you havent gotten yours yet you only have a little more time!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is the energy from stim free version, I just got 3 of the stim version but at 2 scoops was a wet noodle. Was thinking maybe 3 stim free and do 1 scoop of each.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the energy from stim free version, I just got 3 of the stim version but at 2 scoops was a wet noodle. Was thinking maybe 3 stim free and do 1 scoop of each.
Energy at one scoop is amazing, i have been combining with 1scoop stim free, works great

Gwyndane

Awards
does anyone know whether the coupon can be used multiple times?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does anyone know whether the coupon can be used multiple times?
I am not entirely sure ...you could try it but not sure why you want to place two orders because you would pay twice for shipping.

Gwyndane

Awards
I am not entirely sure ...you could try it but not sure why you want to place two orders because you would pay twice for shipping.
i am form EU, so i would have to pay it twice anyways

im ordering one for a friend

do you have any idea how long it usually takes to ship it to the EU?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am form EU, so i would have to pay it twice anyways

im ordering one for a friend

do you have any idea how long it usually takes to ship it to the EU?
It would ship immediately, i would estimate ten days and if there are any problems with the coupon code just pm me

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would ship immediately, i would estimate ten days and if there are any problems with the coupon code just pm me
I am excited to get my hands on this stuff for sure. I loved the demigod edition so much that if this is better at all, I will murder someone to get it. Haha

Any updates on the rest of the new OL products that are coming? Especially test1fy and c1sta unleashed!! Eta? Or new info at all?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am excited to get my hands on this stuff for sure. I loved the demigod edition so much that if this is better at all, I will murder someone to get it. Haha

Any updates on the rest of the new OL products that are coming? Especially test1fy and c1sta unleashed!! Eta? Or new info at all?
The next product in the pipeline will be released here shortly. Out of the unleashed series STR3NGTH Unleashed will come first.
We have too much coming out to list here, but will be starting to do insiders on everything meaning insane savings before things go retail.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
The next product in the pipeline will be released here shortly. Out of the unleashed series STR3NGTH Unleashed will come first.
We have too much coming out to list here, but will be starting to do insiders on everything meaning insane savings before things go retail.
Rough timeframe for those?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rough timeframe for those?
2 weeks on the next product release. Labels are just being touched up.

OL will be adding close to 20 more products by the end of 2016.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
very short future

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it weird that i have a slight chubby thinking about the future OL line? ??? Haha jk kinda

Reactions: GNO
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks on the next product release. Labels are just being touched up.

OL will be adding close to 20 more products by the end of 2016.
This is going to be an exciting year. Finally something worth waiting for!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What is a wet noodle?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could not achieve an erection to save my life. Cut back to one scoop and added 2 caps of hydro3 and all is good.

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
mines being delivered today perfect to try tonight b4 my evening workout. Stoked. will report back

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established