Q & A FOR OLYMPUS LABS K1NG'S BLOOD

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can we run this? 8 weeks?
Personaly, I would run 12 weeks and 1 month off. It is actually not needed to take breaks but I use breaks just to feel difference when on and off
Most human studies on its ingredients lasted 12 weeks without a lessening of the effectiveness toward the end , so I definitely see no issue in a continuous 12-16 weeks run.
3 month damn ?
I thought most pct is 4 weeks...
It's not merely for PCT! An extended run is great for natty fellas

It is similar but I would say this formula is Bioforge on Steroids ;)
;)

Our recommendation is to run KB from day 1 of PCT. KB is unique for a natty PCT product, in terms of what it has been designed to target and restore.
Exactly.

Any issues with sore joints from this? Only reason I can't do testify. Doesn't look like but I just want to be sure
Zero issues. No aromatase inhibitor in King's Blood. We use I3C (totally different approach to estrogen management), very joints friendly.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most human studies on its ingredients lasted 12 weeks without a lessening of the effectiveness toward the end , so I definitely see no issue in a continuous 12-16 weeks run.

It's not merely for PCT! An extended run is great for natty fellas

;)

Exactly.

Zero issues. No aromatase inhibitor in King's Blood. We use I3C (totally different approach to estrogen management), very joints friendly.
Totaly agree. It can be used longer than 12 weeks :) but rather 12 weeks than 4 or 8 :)

Wagner83

Awards
HA! Royal jelly, as I had guessed . :afro:

It looks like a good fomula but such amount of zinc is dangerous. Why have you changed to this TA extract rather than the lj, did you experiment with both ? I'm curious to know how they compare, it does seem like eurycomanone is important .

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23810842

CONCLUSION:

Eurycomanone enhanced testosterone steroidogenesis at the Leydig cells by inhibiting aromatase conversion of testosterone to oestrogen, and at a high concentration may also involve phosphodiesterase inhibition. The quassinoid may be worthy for further development as a phytomedicine to treat testosterone-deficient idiopathic male infertility and sterility.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HA! Royal jelly, as I had guessed . :afro:

It looks like a good fomula but such amount of zinc is dangerous. Why have you changed to this TA extract rather than the lj, did you experiment with both ? I'm curious to know how they compare, it does seem like eurycomanone is important .

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23810842
This dose of Zinc is FAR from dangerous. FYI, only one fifth of Zinc Picolinate is elemental Zinc.

Eurycomanone DOES matter indeed. You know the % in EuryGold vs LJ100? We do ;) It's actually more cost-effective.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I missing the spot on the website where Kings Blood is available for $29.99? I I have it in my cart, but it's at 34.99 with the coupon code.
The price will go down to $29.99 when the sale officially starts on October 3rd...until then just the STACK3d code for 50% is in effect.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Aye.

Plus I usually find my cardio/endurance capacity tanking on cycle, probably due to lipids etc..EP1C is fawkin awesome at reducing those symptoms.

Any myostatin inhibition is just icing :)
That's good to know as I am starting to plan out my next one!

Wagner83

Awards
This dose of Zinc is FAR from dangerous. FYI, only one fifth of Zinc Picolinate is elemental Zinc.

Eurycomanone DOES matter indeed. You know the % in EuryGold vs LJ100? We do ;) It's actually more cost-effective.
Of course, I stand corrected.

So does that mean you will switch from selling lj100 on its own to selling eurygold? Have you ever been interested in Alivel? (supposed to be >3% eurycomanone) .

Royal jelly could actually be interesting during cycle : anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/267114-pine-pollen-royal.html#post5487061

Pine pollen tincture is an other product you could look at and maybe sell on its own.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course, I stand corrected.
So does that mean you will switch from selling lj100 on its own to selling eurygold?
No plans to do so.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice profile. Like the inclusion of Shilajit. Although icariin content could have been higher. 40-60% is my preferred extraction.

2 questions: can you stack with Super PCT overlapping ingredients as far as I can see are zinc, hgw, magnesium and mucuna. Would combinations on these be too much? Worried mostly about the zinc 35 mg in super pct + 50 mg in kings blood. I guess I could combine 1/2 dose of super pct with full dose of KB or bridge the 2. Would have loved to stack full dose of fadogia and bulbine with KB

secondly, any in house bloodwork?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice profile. Like the inclusion of Shilajit. Although icariin content could have been higher. 40-60% is my preferred extraction.

2 questions: can you stack with Super PCT overlapping ingredients as far as I can see are zinc, hgw, magnesium and mucuna. Would combinations on these be too much? Worried mostly about the zinc 35 mg in super pct + 50 mg in kings blood. I guess I could combine 1/2 dose of super pct with full dose of KB or bridge the 2. Would have loved to stack full dose of fadogia and bulbine with KB

I would nor recommend you stack them, simply unnecessary. Choose one or run back to back.

There are several variables that have an impact on bloodwork so we do not believe such tests are relevant. I have said this before in regards to TEST1FY. However, We do test of all our raws for purity ;)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I a hater if I say I'm not overly impressed by this profile?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This product was formulated to support your recovery, not just restoring androgen balance but also restoring spermatogenesis and getting libido back in order, not to mention a whole host of other benefits from a health standpoint. How would one undertake in house blood work without obvious conflict of results from SERMS and about 100000 other factors which can influence the outcome?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I a hater if I say I'm not overly impressed by this profile?
48615532.jpg

Nah bro, you're entitled to share your opinion.:hammer: I can say quite confidently that the guys who formulated this are rather brilliant and have proven track records, designing some of the most effective supplements in the industry. I'm curious as to what you would change, though.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean super pct is going to be discontinued soon?

illuminatty

illuminatty

Awards

Love the profile, now to decide whether to buy this or alphamax xt or diesel test booster!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Love the profile, now to decide whether to buy this or alphamax xt or diesel test booster!
Why hello there pretty young thing, let me introduce myself: Knobby, the 8th dwarf, dont let my stature fool you ;)

illuminatty

illuminatty

Awards

Why hello there pretty young thing, let me introduce myself: Knobby, the 8th dwarf, dont let my stature fool you ;)
I'll have you know, i have fought little mayans like you back in nam. Pretty yes, little? Not quite.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some fabled exotic extract from the Amazonian forest that in an obscure never-published, never-replicated study dated 1958 boosted spiders Test by 500% (not unheard of in this goddamn industry...).
IMG_1475479077.686305.jpg

larkham

Awards
Damn I miss Bioforge, all three of them to be honest.
Glad to see this formula!

I'll be purchasing this once my Testify run is up.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
How would this stack up against rebirth? As far as hpta is concerned? Not tying to get in a tit for tat but looking for a comparison of the two

Thanks!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping I can add this into my order to replace the bulk LJ100/Ashwagandha.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

How would this stack up against rebirth? As far as hpta is concerned? Not tying to get in a tit for tat but looking for a comparison of the two

Thanks!
Apples and oranges, so a comparison isn't relevant here.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys ready in stock? I am starting my PCT in a week and want to know if I will get my order in time. Plan on stacking Orig1n and Kings blood together.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys ready in stock? I am starting my PCT in a week and want to know if I will get my order in time. Plan on stacking Orig1n and Kings blood together.
It says right on the website KB is pre-order and will ship 3rd week of Oct

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are fruit. Surely there must be some type of comparison/difference
One is fruit and other is , I really dont know what.
The other product (not the OL) one is claimed to be even better than real SERM.
I have seen 2 bloodworks before and after run with this magic product. It did nothing for T levels or anything

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
One is fruit and other is , I really dont know what.
The other product (not the OL) one is claimed to be even better than real SERM.
I have seen 2 bloodworks before and after run with this magic product. It did nothing for T levels or anything
Damn, Any chance I could get a looksie of the blood work?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product was formulated to support your recovery, not just restoring androgen balance but also restoring spermatogenesis and getting libido back in order, not to mention a whole host of other benefits from a health standpoint. How would one undertake in house blood work without obvious conflict of results from SERMS and about 100000 other factors which can influence the outcome?
Simply asking on the basis of your own marketing write-up which says this product can be taken as a stand-alone test booster as well as for PCT. Some strong claims made in your marketing write-up (as below). if I were taking this as a stand-alone how would you suggest I assess the test boosting effect if not through bloodwork? For what it's worth I'm not a troll and have placed an order for 2 bottles. May run my own bloodwork regardless

"The central focus of KING’S BLOOD is to significantly increase testosterone.... ".
"However, KING’S BLOOD is much more than the ultimate PCT supplement, it is a potent test booster and anabolic powerhouse that can be used off-cycle"
"The Potent Testosterone and Strength Boosting matrix boosts free and total testosterone..." ,