Putting Universal Nutrition Sterol Complex to Test

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did notice that when I take this, it makes me a little dull (sleepy kinda way). Anybody felt this before?
I had the same slight lethargy issue when I ran it, it levels off around week two.

Will post a summary once the 30day run is over.
You're going to want to run it for 8-12 weeks to reap the best benefits from Sterol Compex. The strength gains kicked in around week two/three and they only got better from there.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the same slight lethargy issue when I ran it, it levels off around week two.

This is true. I am on week 2 and the lethargy issue is more or less non-existent.

You're going to want to run it for 8-12 weeks to reap the best benefits from Sterol Compex. The strength gains kicked in around week two/three and they only got better from there.
Let me see if I can get another bottle for an 8 week run. So far so good. I do see an increase in strength.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always had good results with Animal stuff but have never tried anything like this from them. Well maybe long ago when they were using bull testes and such...
Now what’s the secret in bulk testes apart from the fact that they taste good when deep fried.. lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN to see what this does for you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now what’s the secret in bulk testes apart from the fact that they taste good when deep fried.. lol
You know, I am not sure... I remember it was all hyped up about raw glandulars and what not.

Never had a rocky mountain oyster myself. I would try one though. I will try most anything just to see...

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, I am not sure... I remember it was all hyped up about raw glandulars and what not.

Never had a rocky mountain oyster myself. I would try one though. I will try most anything just to see...
Me too. When it comes to trying things out, specially food, I am in.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ate "bull-eggs" once. Tastes like kidneys, if you ever tried em.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t think I ever tried kidney but if anything like liver I will pass. The texture of that messes me up.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t think I ever tried kidney but if anything like liver I will pass. The texture of that messes me up.
My mom is Filipino and makes a dish that I use to devour, that is until I figured out that one of the “meats” was liver. Couldn’t get past the texture and now knowing it was liver lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mom is Filipino and makes a dish that I use to devour, that is until I figured out that one of the “meats” was liver. Couldn’t get past the texture and now knowing it was liver lol
Bull testicles and kidneys have a harder texture, unlike liver, I love liver, by the way. Testicles and kidney have a strong taste, like a mixture of mushroom and urine. :p

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bull testicles and kidneys have a harder texture, unlike liver, I love liver, by the way. Testicles and kidney have a strong taste, like a mixture of mushroom and urine. :p
That’s a nice comparison.. lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9- Back and Shoulder Hypertrophy

All reps were given a 1sec pause and slow release. Back had crazy pump. A good workout without pushing a lot of weights, but, just focused on getting maximum contraction and expansion.

Starting to feel slightly fuller. Things are slowly moving to where I wanted it to be.

Since it’s a $100 in India to get another bottle of Sterol Complex, will ask my work colleague to get me one when he’s flying down next month.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like mushrooms but honestly have no reference point for urine. Please describe in detail... :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like mushrooms but honestly have no reference point for urine. Please describe in detail... :)
Our first Indian president used to drink his urine. I can may be dig him out from the grave and ask.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Our first Indian president used to drink his urine. I can may be dig him out from the grave and ask.
Am I wrong in thinking I remember something about people drinking Cow Urine in India as part of the worship or something? Seems like I remember being taught that when I was in school way back in the day. Like before the internet even! I swear it was something about drinking urine and blood... I can't remember. Any truth to that or am I remembering correctly?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I wrong in thinking I remember something about people drinking Cow Urine in India as part of the worship or something? Seems like I remember being taught that when I was in school way back in the day. Like before the internet even! I swear it was something about drinking urine and blood... I can't remember. Any truth to that or am I remembering correctly?
Yes, only a very small section of Hindus do that. The first urine a cow passes in the AM. I think it’s from pregnant cows. But, lot of science behind it and it’s medicinal use.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, only a very small section of Hindus do that. The first urine a cow passes in the AM. I think it’s from pregnant cows. But, lot of science behind it and it’s medicinal use.
Cool, yeah I thought it was Hindu but didn't want to name the religion since I wasn't sure. Interesting on the medicinal use... I may have to look that up some time just out of curiosity.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10- Legs Hypertrophy

Smashed legs today. With some high reps and moderate weights. Legs are still super pumped.

Since the last two days I noticed the lethargy has been setting in post workout. Not sure if it’s due to high intensity training. Back, shoulders and legs were are high intensity with only 15-20sec break between sets and 30-40sec between exercise.

Since I have started noticing slight muscle fullness and strength, I am excited to see what’s going to happen tomorrow with Chest and Arms.

Going to increase my calorie with 500ml milk everyday.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good stuff. I like how Animal includes a plethora of ingredients.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11 Chest, Bi and Tri

Today was a total crush workout. Drop sets on Incline bench with max weight of 185lbs for 8 reps.
Machine flies started from 110lbs for 8reps and did about 7 sets till I my pecs started screaming.

Bi and Tri was total super sets. Pump was insane all over.

Spider curls at low weights high reps 20,18,15 to push blood through and we did push some blood.

I feel a slight libido increase as well. Lethargy is moving away.

Some pics
B84115AC-3A81-4D43-A816-51B0250513C0.jpeg

63B12692-FBC8-4585-B87D-7645CBE02A39.jpeg

B1856F5C-45D8-462D-ACF8-BB55FE1422D3.jpeg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any chance a individual could be allergic to any of the ingredients?
That’s a question I wouldn’t have a clue how to answer. I mean, we are talking about 35 ingredients here. And most of them can be used as a staple.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did a 3mile run today. 2 days cardio in a week. This is definitely some kinda record.

Dosed 3 tabs in the AM and 3 with dinner.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day13- Upper Body Strength

Good news!! Lethargy is off and I no longer need Pre-workouts to help me push through.

Main lifts
BB bend Over Rows- 225 x 5, 250 x 4, 275 x 4
BB bench press- 225 x 5, 235 x 4, 245 x 4
Incline DB press- 70 x 8, 75 x 6
DB Shoulder press- 60 x 10, 65 x 8, 70 x 6
Cambered bar curl- 100 x 10, 110 x 8, 135 x 6
Skull crushers- 100 x 10, 110 x 8, 110 x 6

Once you get past the lethargy, this is good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good and sounds like this just got better!!!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good and sounds like this just got better!!!
It's good stuff... well, that's if it is the same formula that I used a few years back. It put 16lbs on my working weight bench presses in 10 weeks, which is quite impressive considering it's totally natty.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's good stuff... well, that's if it is the same formula that I used a few years back. It put 16lbs on my working weight bench presses in 10 weeks, which is quite impressive considering it's totally natty.
I did considerably increase my bench strength during my cut. I was doing 185 for 5 before. At the end of my cut, I could do 225 for 4. Which is a big jump. Since, I started with this log, there has been a slight jump in strength overall. But, I am positive this will get my strength up once I finish my first month.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14- Lower Body Strength

Strength is definitely going up.

BB Squats- 315x6, 340x4,370x3,370x2
Hack Squat (Smith Machine)- 225x10, 270x7 (PR)
Leg Extension- 165x10,165x8, 165x8 (I need a suggestion here. This is the max weight our gym has on the Leg extension machine. What can I do to increase the load? right now, I am doing pause reps, but I know there is a lot more strength in my legs to lift more)
Stiff Leg Deadlift- 225x8, 270x6,270x5
Lying Leg Curl- 100x10,110x6
And some heavy calves workout.

Another positive. My libido seems to have improved. Not that it was low. But, I feel very horny and my wife is like
25e0x7.jpg

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need a suggestion here. This is the max weight our gym has on the Leg extension machine. What can I do to increase the load? right now, I am doing pause reps, but I know there is a lot more strength in my legs to lift
If you can't increase the weight or put more weight on the machine then things like drop Sets and 1'1/2 reps are good,
Or do them later in the workout so that your legs are pre-fatigued.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try contracting hard at the top for 3-4 seconds while lowering the weight slowly (3-4 seconds). I stopped doing leg extensions a year ago and my legs are still growing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do them one leg at a time. Will also let you know if there is a strength discrepancy.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try contracting hard at the top for 3-4 seconds while lowering the weight slowly (3-4 seconds). I stopped doing leg extensions a year ago and my legs are still growing.
Already doing this with pause reps. My legs respond very well to Leg Extensions.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15- Deadlifts and Circuit Training

So, instead of jumping on the treadmill, I decided to do some circuit training to get my heart pumping. Had a very nice session for about 30 mins with 30sec rest between exercise and sets.

Didn't do well on deadlifts though- failed on 390lbs. Body was just not ready to do heavy lifting. I will try this for one more week and see how my body respond. If I can't deadlift, then, it means my body needs time to recover. I will give it a rest and just do cardio/abs.

As mentioned, Libido, Mood, strength still good and no lethargy. Liking it so far.

I am still not convinced about spending another $30 and extending the run. People who used it before: What do you think?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15- Deadlifts and Circuit Training

So, instead of jumping on the treadmill, I decided to do some circuit training to get my heart pumping. Had a very nice session for about 30 mins with 30sec rest between exercise and sets.

Didn't do well on deadlifts though- failed on 390lbs. Body was just not ready to do heavy lifting. I will try this for one more week and see how my body respond. If I can't deadlift, then, it means my body needs time to recover. I will give it a rest and just do cardio/abs.

As mentioned, Libido, Mood, strength still good and no lethargy. Liking it so far.

I am still not convinced about spending another $30 and extending the run. People who used it before: What do you think?
If your focus is to gain strength and size then I'd recommend that you do the circuit training after your big lifts, that way you'll have more energy to do them.

If you're still liking it then yes, I'd definitely advise a second bottle. As I said, the real benefits only start around week 2 and the gains only get better from there-on. $30 for a bottle is a decent price, I've seen it go up to around $40/$45 over here in the UK

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your focus is to gain strength and size then I'd recommend that you do the circuit training after your big lifts, that way you'll have more energy to do them.

If you're still liking it then yes, I'd definitely advise a second bottle. As I said, the real benefits only start around week 2 and the gains only get better from there-on. $30 for a bottle is a decent price, I've seen it go up to around $40/$45 over here in the UK
Yes. I start with deadlifts and then move on to cardio. I am not too sure because, I think there are lot of stuff I have in the inventory to run

1) OL Orig1n and Test1fy - 2 bottles each
2) Follidrone 2.0- 2 bottles
3) Ep1logue- 2 bottles
4) MuscleTech Clear Muscle- 2 bottles

I was thinking about running Orig1n after this one bottle for Sterol Complex. What do you think?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes. I start with deadlifts and then move on to cardio. I am not too sure because, I think there are lot of stuff I have in the inventory to run

3) Ep1logue- 2 bottles

I was thinking about running Orig1n after this one bottle for Sterol Complex. What do you think?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there are lot of stuff I have in the inventory to run

3) Ep1logue- 2 bottles

Most natural products need to be run for at least 8-12 weeks to really start working and showing their effects. You have a lot of good products in your stash, but I'd stick with the Sterol Complex for another 4-8 weeks to really complete the run and see how your body responds to (and on) a full run. This way you'll be able to properly compare it too the other products you run and which one you made the best gains from.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most natural products need to be run for at least 8-12 weeks to really start working and showing their effects. You have a lot of good products in your stash, but I'd stick with the Sterol Complex for another 4-8 weeks to really complete the run and see how your body responds to (and on) a full run. This way you'll be able to properly compare it too the other products you run and which one you made the best gains from.
Alright then. Pulling the trigger. Thanks man

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was going to say you are making great progress, it could all be from the workout and increased nutrition or it could be from the supplement. If money is tight then go with something you already own. Consider your personal situation more than really testing the efficacy of the product. None of the products take a certain amount of time to kick in, they just take a certain amount of time to show noticeable accumulative effects. So changing to another product that also heightens any anabolic response is going to keep you elevated regardless.

If your main goal is to test the product completely than definitely get more. If it is just to make gains then use what you have on hand that stuff will work too. Go by your priorities for the run and do what is best for you entire situation not just the log.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to say you are making great progress, it could all be from the workout and increased nutrition or it could be from the supplement. If money is tight then go with something you already own. Consider your personal situation more than really testing the efficacy of the product. None of the products take a certain amount of time to kick in, they just take a certain amount of time to show noticeable accumulative effects. So changing to another product that also heightens any anabolic response is going to keep you elevated regardless.

If your main goal is to test the product completely than definitely get more. If it is just to make gains then use what you have on hand that stuff will work too. Go by your priorities for the run and do what is best for you entire situation not just the log.
Most of my gains have come from good diet and training. My supplementation has been very limited, though I had stuff in stock. And, It’s not that I have spare cash, but, wanted to see what this supplement can do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If that is the motivation give it 3 months and compare it to your gains from your last bulk.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If that is the motivation give it 3 months and compare it to your gains from your last bulk.
My last bulk was the first ever bulk I did (since I am newbie) and that wasn’t good. This time I have very well optimised what has to go into my body at what quantity. So, gains are much better this time. 2months is what I have seen on various other forums as well.