Putting Sustain Alpha through the test as HCG alternative.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure but HCG is subQ - anyone can do SubQ, only a needle phobia would stop that. HCG type analogues are available on some of the Research Chem sites so it does not seem illegal.
the research chems themselves are illegal for personal consumption, some states don't allow slin pins to be purchased without a prescription making their possession a "drug paraphenilia" violation, and anything injectible is banned from OTC sales.

coolbreeze

Awards
the research chems themselves are illegal for personal consumption, some states don't allow slin pins to be purchased without a prescription making their possession a "drug paraphenilia" violation, and anything injectible is banned from OTC sales.
I guess if you hold to the letter of the law as I doubt most do, then sure I see your point.

A larger point that agrees with your statement is that at 100 iu of HCG, what would be used on cycle - a typical 10,000 iu bottle would end up expiring long before you even when through half of it. Now THAT is expensive!

Even at 500 iu/week, in 30 days you use 2000 and lose 8,000 iu. Here I would prefer having SA if I knew it worked.

Is there any theoretical conclusion at least as to the efficacy of SA as an HCG alternative?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hCG can be bought in 5000 IU ampules. But we're getting off topic lol :)

As for how SA would be a hCG alternative, Eric wrote up a few posts about it, thought there was a thread.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hCG can be bought in 5000 IU ampules. But we're getting off topic lol :)

As for how SA would be a hCG alternative, Eric wrote up a few posts about it, thought there was a thread.
We are going to continue testing the SA as an hCG alternative earlier in the cycle… The results from these tests really don’t make any sense at all.... but they will be considered.

-Eric

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think there have too many variables with these testers. I propose getting a tester who is in good health with virgin receptors, do a pre-panel, let them use Sustain for a month, then get a post-panel. Simple and definative.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
so 4 days before PCT i get the stomach flu/virus, diarreha non stop, cant eat anything, bloating etc for 3 days! Its been about 5 days now and im introducing solid foods back in my diet but damn i could put nothing in my stomach, even water seemed to go right thru me. I lost almost 15lbs in less than a week, things could not have happened at a better time. Makes me question getting big anymore, i lose weight so easily its not even funny. I was only able to take sustain alpha and 120mg torem for the past 3 days and ive only trained once in the past 6 days. Not good.
Dude, same exact **** happened to me! Lost 10lbs in less than 2 days, about 15lbs overall. Mine wasn't caused by the stomach flu though but a tainted supplement. I did puke my f'ing brains out though. Had to go to the ER and get 2 IVs, plus a prescription for Zophram. But I feel exactly like you, I lose weight in a min.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
imo you need a better to test it better, 3 days at 10 pumps ED isnt a conclusive dose considering you would use half that normally and for longer periods. Oh well... maybe you could link the other testers that had favorable results with SA for this purpose.

coolbreeze

Awards
We are going to continue testing the SA as an hCG alternative earlier in the cycle… The results from these tests really don’t make any sense at all.... but they will be considered.

-Eric
Let me know if you need more testers!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
imo you need a better to test it better, 3 days at 10 pumps ED isnt a conclusive dose considering you would use half that normally and for longer periods. Oh well... maybe you could link the other testers that had favorable results with SA for this purpose.
We’ve started suggesting the higher dose for the on-cycle protocol, and 2 days should be enough to see a noticeable LH & FSH rise. (that’s all we really need to see)

-Eric

Coolbreeze... hit me up.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Does Sustain Alpha raise test and increase ball size permanently if you're shut down or just during that the bottle lasts??

My libido is gone from using ssri's and have everything to make it normal again.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does Sustain Alpha raise test and increase ball size permanently if you're shut down or just during that the bottle lasts??

My libido is gone from using ssri's and have everything to make it normal again.

I don’t know about permanently…. But it definitely has a lasting effect that carries out past the duration of product use.

In combo with the Toco-8 and EndoAmp Max you should be able to correct the libido issues and get the HPTA back on track for the long term from a 1-2 month cycle.

-Eric

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I don’t know about permanently…. But it definitely has a lasting effect that carries out past the duration of product use.

In combo with the Toco-8 and EndoAmp Max you should be able to correct the libido issues and get the HPTA back on track for the long term from a 1-2 month cycle.

-Eric
OK thanks, I put an order for sustain and toco from BB.com last week hence the interest in this thread. All 3 was not an option since I'm a student on budget :worried:.

How would you recommend the dosage for both these supps for best results?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK thanks, I put an order for sustain and toco from BB.com last week hence the interest in this thread. All 3 was not an option since I'm a student on budget :worried:.

How would you recommend the dosage for both these supps for best results?
I would recommend 1 scoop per day of the Toco-8, along with 6 pumps of Sustain for 5 days on, 2 days off.

-Eric

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I would recommend 1 scoop per day of the Toco-8, along with 6 pumps of Sustain for 5 days on, 2 days off.

-Eric
Sorry last question.. does it matter what time of the day? I would like to start this in the afternoon.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Hey lets say one were to pulse SUPERDROL M, W, F. If one took DTH and lets say sustain alpha on "off" days, would this help with PCT? Like you said, preloading the week before PCT helps out, so would this help in a pulse?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey lets say one were to pulse SUPERDROL M, W, F. If one took DTH and lets say sustain alpha on "off" days, would this help with PCT? Like you said, preloading the week before PCT helps out, so would this help in a pulse?
Yeah, the SA should help whether or not you are doing the pulse on the SD.

-Eric

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Primoridal is providing me with to home blood tests to test for LH and FSH. I will be using Sustain Alpha and we will be able to see its effects on LH. I have one test at home and I have one more on the way. Im on day 33 of this cycle:

1-43 edrol 10mg (i was using 10mg epi in the morning for 4 weeks prior also)
44-56 edrol 20mg

1-21 pplex 30mg
22-28 pplex 45mg
29-32 pplex 30mg
33 pplex 25mg
34-36 pplex 10mg

30-43 sdrol 10mg
44-56 sdrol 20mg
-may be subject to change as cycle continues

I would like to run the tests apart from each other but I think Primordial wants me to test 3 days apart from each test. I will update further as time goes along on how exactly we will utilize these blood tests.

Another note I have been taking sustain alpha 3-4 pumps on random occasions for estrogen maintenance so to speak.

Very exciting. This is a very good test

CC

ben2285

Awards
Primordial, if you are looking for a natural athlete as a tester let me know. I am not well known or established on this board but I have done logs on bb.com before.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primordial Perf are the tests making any sense now? and have you done any more testing... if so do you have a link so I can totally understand everything. i know a bit about the hypth...lh...fs....tests production.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if there is any skeptism on your minds regarding my role there shouldnt be. I tested the same time for both tests and followed the dosing schedule and procedures to a T as provided to me by Eric of Primordial Performance. Could be testing error by the lab or just the way i reacted esp considering it was a pretty suppressive cycle.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
if there is any skeptism on your minds regarding my role there shouldnt be. I tested the same time for both tests and followed the dosing schedule and procedures to a T as provided to me by Eric of Primordial Performance. Could be testing error by the lab or just the way i reacted esp considering it was a pretty suppressive cycle.
I think no one was expecting miracles with sustain but a little help in minimizing shutdown, I`m still waiting from some good testers results to believe it is possible...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Perf are the tests making any sense now? and have you done any more testing... if so do you have a link so I can totally understand everything. i know a bit about the hypth...lh...fs....tests production.
Yes we are still testing… we are moving our testing back to the 24hr and 12hr mark after administration to try and capture that LH & FSH rise on an analysis.

I have confidence we will get it… eventually….

-Eric

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of testing and its variables, the bottom line is; if it works for you and produces the results desired. If it doesnt, dont use it. Thats how products stand or fall.

toums

Awards
Hello, I do a Test E cycle 500 for ten weeks, now it is my 7 th week, I have used SA since week 4 ,I don t feel anymore shut down and my nuts didn't shrink.