Push50's Log/Review of Purus Labs " Fat Smack"

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys and gals, received my "Fat Smack" from Purus Labs on Saturday the 6th of April.

I am running this review/log for Grambo at Purus Labs and I am in no way affiliated with Purus so this will absolutely be an unbiased log.

Today is Monday the 8th and took my first dose this morning at 4:30 am just prior to hitting the gym. Second dose will be around 12:30 pm, this gives me 8 hours between doses and it is about 8 hours prior to my bed time.

I am currently running 100's at the gym on MWF and I will be doing HIIT for 40 minutes am and 20 minutes pm on Tue./Thur./Sat

My 100's I am running at 50% of my max due to low caloric intake until my body adjusts to the changes.

Squats 200x10x10/Alternate squat press 500x10x10
Bench 160x10x10/ Alternate dumb bell bench 60x10x10
Standing barbell curls 60x10x10/ Alternate seated dumb bell curls 30x10x10
Standing military press 70x10x10/ Alternate seated dumb bell shoulder press 45x10x10
Seated pull downs 100x10x10/ Alternate V Bar Pull Ups 70x10x10

HIIT: will consist of 30 minutes with 1 minute run at 7mph followed by 2 minute jog at 4 mph
I will follow this 30 minutes with 9 minutes of 30 sec run at 12mph and 1 minute at 4.5 mph
Alternate: Heavy Bag 1 minute on 30 seconds off X 18 minutes, Jump Rope 1minute on 30 seconds off x 21 minutes

This will be followed by ABS.
leg raises 4 x 20
Cable crunch 50x2x25,75x2x25,100x1x25
Ball Crunches 4x25
Hanging leg raises 4x10

meals are basic and appx. every 2 hours:

breakfast; after workout 1 whole egg 3 whites and a bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of protein isolate

This is 3 meals a day (2 cups of lettuce with carrot slivers, jalapeno rings, tomatoes
50 gms. (chicken, tilapia or salmon, 97% lean ground beef, or lean beef steak))

Between meals 2 and 3 Protein shake with 2 scoops protein Isolate
Between meals 3 and 4 Protein shake with 2 scoops protein Isolate

Dinner is what ever is whatever is needed to maintain at least 1500 calories at a balance of 20/40/40
Fats are primarily from my meats and a tablespoon of olive oil in my eggs

I weighed in today at 187.8 lbs and I will have calipers this afternoon so that I can conduct a 3 point test for BF and I will report the results tomorrow. will try to post pics at a later time as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
in my brother

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So first day is down and half way through the second.

I take my first dose of Fat Smack at appx 4:30 am on an empty stomach, I find that I enjoy my workout better on a fast. So far both mornings have been pretty much the same. Within 15-20 minutes after ingestion I can feel the sweat starting to bead on the back of my neck. No jitters noticed after am or pm dose. By the time I hit the gym at 5am my focus is intense, I know I'm there for one thing and one thing only, " SMACK SOME FAT". Concentration as well is straight up, centered on the task at hand, nothing distracts me. Workouts have been great, ran 100's on Monday and today hit the jump rope for 20 minutes then ran for 20 minutes at 7.5 mph x 1 minute followed by 3.5 mph x 2 minutes and then an additional 10 minutes of 12 mph x 30 seconds followed by 1 minute at 4.5 mph.
Sweating is very pronounced. I was drenched by the time I completed my cardio. When I hit abs I left a puddle of sweat where I did leg raises, ball crunches and cable crunches. After I was done with abs I had enough energy that I was tempted to run again but time has a way of getting the better of me. Still had to get home shower, fix breakfast and pack some lunches.

My caloric intake for Monday was 1651 calories. Fat 51.84 gms Carbs 132.04 gms Protein 163.01 gms
Estimated calories burned: 3303 calories Work 1065 Sleep 639 Training 1065 all other activities in the day 533

3 point caliper test for body fat: 23.9%

I will weigh in on Mondays and Saturdays.
I will start monitoring B/P daily starting tomorrow, am and pm. I will also start to monitor body temp in am and pm.

So far the only down side that I have noticed is after my pm dose. When I first get to work I am in the field until about 1:30 pm at which time I am usually in the office for the next 3-4 hours. When I am in the field excess energy is consumed but when I hit the office, there isn't much to do other then computer work and research, "a lot of reading". I have found that during this time I have a tendency to clench my teeth. I try to be mindful of it and not do it but inevitably it happens . When I do stop the pain in my jaw is pretty harsh for about 10-15 minutes then goes away. So not really a big deal if just don't do it.

By the way I am not using any pre-workout with the Fat Smack.

As for supporting supplements, they are as follows:

4000 mg L-Taurine
1000 mg L- Arginine
1400 mg Fish Oil
1000 mg Flaxseed Oil
Glucosamine HCI 1500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg
Multi Vitamin

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So started day 3.
Pop a cap at 4:30 and hit the gym at 5am.
Still good clean energy but no overstimulation.

The only thing that puts me off slightly about this product is the sweating. At night I sweat so bad that I end up turning and switching out both my pillows and they are soaked by the time I get up.
I took my pm dose about 25 minutes ago and as I sit typing this the sweat is starting to bead on my back.
Don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with sweating but when I am at work and sitting in the office and someone passes by and looks in the first question Is "Are you alright?" I look up and answer yes as the sweat rolls down my face.

Something has got to be working as planed!!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Night sweats are starting to relent so this is getting more bearable. Im bumping my dosage to 2 caps twice a day. As for the cycle no other changes.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So I'm in day five.
Still sweat great during work out but the night sweats are gone. Slept like a baby last pm. Also the jaw clenching has subsided.
B/P has remained within normal parameters as has my body temp. I have been checking both twice a day. Weighed this morning at 180.2. So between the Fat Smack and the diet an exercise, the weight is coming off. I will recheck the weight in the morning and run a 3 point.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing great in here man!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Reweighed today at 179.9 and 3 point shows a body fat of 15% so I feel like I am on track.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you taking the smack with food?

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Not my morning dose, I take it on a fast about 30 minutes before I hit the gym and follow it with a quart of water. Doesn't cause any nausea, heart burn, or indigestion so far and I'm up to 2 caps twice a day. PM dose ,I take with food just because I take it about 12:30 after lunch so that I have about 8 hours before I go to bed.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Start of week 2! No changes in routine expected this week. I seem to be handling 2 caps twice a day fairly well, no sides noted. Although I did feel nauseated this morning when I got up, this was before taking my am dose so I can't say it was the Fat Smack that did it. I know that i am tired and don't have a lot of energy but that I have is a direct result of my decree in calories. I average around 1600 QD and I am used to getting 3000+ QD.
The Fat Smack gives me enough energy to complete my cardio and lifting. I always look forward to my pm dose, it seems to help me finish out the day.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No burn?

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
On a side note however, my wife says I've been belching more than usual. I hadn't noticed! Haha

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Still on track. Cardio this morning for 40 minutes and this evening for 30 minutes. Breaking a good sweat during workouts and sometimes when just sitting around.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Ran 100's yesterday and cardio this morning. Cardio consisted of 10 sets of lines on the basketball court followed by 30 minutes on the heavy bag. After that i ran ladder drills for 15 minutes with 30 seconds between runs. Then I hit abs, 70,100,120x2x25 on cable crunches, 4x25 on ball crunches, 4x25 leg raises and i am up to 4 sets of 8 hanging leg lifts.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today at 174.7. Have not ran a 3 point yet, will run one tonight and record it in the am. So far I have dropped 13.1 lbs

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in today at 174.7. Have not ran a 3 point yet, will run one tonight and record it in the am. So far I have dropped 13.1 lbs
That's awesome progress man!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, sometimes it's difficult when you are running at a deficit.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Badass brother!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today and ran a 3 point. Sitting at 172.8 lbs down another 1.9 lbs and the 3 point show I'm at a BF of 11.9%. I'd really like to drop another 15 lbs but we will see what this next week does for me. Totally happy so far with the results that I've had with the FatSmack. Awesome product and just goes to show that Purus knows what they are doing when it comes to supps.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Weighed in today and ran a 3 point. Sitting at 172.8 lbs down another 1.9 lbs and the 3 point show I'm at a BF of 11.9%. I'd really like to drop another 15 lbs but we will see what this next week does for me. Totally happy so far with the results that I've had with the FatSmack. Awesome product and just goes to show math at Purus knows what they are doing when it comes to supps.
Hell ya! Glad your enjoying it love the log Brah

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress brother!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
So today is my last day of Fat Smack and boy let me tell ya I've been smacking the fat. Weighed in this morning at 166.8 lbs for a total of 21 lbs lost. I have continued to measure both biceps and quads and there has been a drop of 1/2 inch off my quads, 1/4 inch off my biceps and I have dropped from a 33 to a 29 inch waist line.
It's has been a great ride and I appreciate Purus for allowing me the opportunity to log it for them. I would highly recommend Fat Smack to anyone looking to shed some fat. Keeping in mind that diet and exercise must be used along side it for best results.
Thanks again to Grambo and Purus labs for this great opportunity.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is my last day of Fat Smack and boy let me tell ya I've been smacking the fat. Weighed in this morning at 166.8 lbs for a total of 21 lbs lost. I have continued to measure both biceps and quads and there has been a drop of 1/2 inch off my quads, 1/4 inch off my biceps and I have dropped from a 33 to a 29 inch waist line.
It's has been a great ride and I appreciate Purus for allowing me the opportunity to log it for them. I would highly recommend Fat Smack to anyone looking to shed some fat. Keeping in mind that diet and exercise must be used along side it for best results.
Thanks again to Grambo and Purus labs for this great opportunity.
That's awesome man! Great results and glad you liked it

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Very good log! I enjoyed the read and congratulationz!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Holy progress!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome work man!