Purus helps LTL pack on muscle (Sponsored)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Weight 166.5 (-.5)

Chest/tris/cardio. Absolutely focking killed it today! I've decided fatsmack is my favorite pre product or overall energy and focus. I have been feeling so damn good! I take just 1 at a time throughout the day and it gives me an at ease energy that really makes me feel great. Super impressed!

Okay now about today's lifts... Prepare yourself this is by far the best chest/tri day I've EVER had. I set PRs on every individual lift! Some by as much as 10 lbs with added reps! I don't have these increases while cycling!! Diet is in check and I'm feeling right mentally to take this to another level. Not sure how much the stack is working yet being it's so early but damn this is insane!

Decline bench bb
1x9 185
1x7 210
1x8 220
1x6 225 (PR by 10 lbs and 1 rep!)

Skull crushers
1x7 75 (PR)
1x6 75
1x8 65

Hammer wide press (wpa)
1x9 115
1x8 125
1x6 127.5 (PR)
1x7 110

Weighted dips
1x11 bw+45
1x7 bw+50 (PR)

Pectoral machine
1x10 95
1x7 110 (PR)
1x6 110
1x7 100

Arm extension machine
1x10 100
1x8 120
1x6 125 (PR)
1x8 110

Incline speed walk 30 mins 325 cals
PR stands for f*cking killing it !!!! On every lift ? What is this magic potion fat snack you speak of. Hearing good things everyday about Purus. I def know Aaron is a top notch rep. One of few who visited my first log here.

May have to move it up on my short list of goodies to try.

Awesome workout LTL.if there is a more impressive adjective, use it in place of awesome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PR stands for f*cking killing it !!!! On every lift ? What is this magic potion fat snack you speak of. Hearing good things everyday about Purus. I def know Aaron is a top notch rep. One of few who visited my first log here.

Awesome workout LTL.if there is a more impressive adjective, use it in place of awesome.
Thanks bro! Love the encouragement. Fat smack xr gives me an awesome burst of energy but isn't over powering and that's what I look for. The appetite suppression for me is so-so but I may just buy it in the future to replace my pre! It also has me sweating like crazy while doing cardio but doesn't make me sweat while taking it at times where I'm not doing physical activity, which is awesome. Definitely worth trying bro!

Edit: I would recommend chasing it with a drink of milk or small spoonful of pb because it tends to burn a bit in my stomach after taking it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how ya liking slin so far
Sorry didn't see this post til now bro. I'm loving slin! I used to take slin sane but I'm now a
Slinshot fan bro. I'm noticing increased vascularity and great pumps along with controlling that bloat you get on carb ups. I use 4 today periodically and I was extremely vascular for being 12 hours after hitting the gym! I don't remember havin these many veins in my arms without having a pump going. Thought maybe it was agmatine that I have been using but I dropped it last week and have only noticed an increase. Hard to see by I had veins popping out everywhere.

image-3983715827.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thx for the kind words. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 diet

1 slice whole wheat, 2 tbs natty pb, just a touch of low carb jelly
3 scrambled eggs, 1 slice american cheese, 1 slice whole wheat
4 oz. 1/2 percent milk, 2 scoops whey
nutra grain bar, bag of salted peanuts
tuna fish, 2 pieces whole wheat, greek yogurt, string cheese, banana
1 slice whole wheat 2 tbs natty pb, 4 oz 1/2 percent milk, 2 scoops whey

~210 protein ~180 carbs

I took 4 slinshot total today and carbs were quite a bit higher then the previous days, but I think I kept them under control.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Veins on inside part of biceps. Nice !!!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Pretty cool on the vascularity, specially that long after lifting. Seems the veins always hide a few hours after. I'm drawing a blank, why does the slinshot increase the vascularity-without a pump?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pretty cool on the vascularity, specially that long after lifting. Seems the veins always hide a few hours after. I'm drawing a blank, why does the slinshot increase the vascularity-without a pump?
It pulls glycogen into the muscle & It's facilates nutrients going into the muscle...

Before my breakfast, I passed on the AP and popped 2 SLINshot... :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It pulls glycogen into the muscle & It's facilates nutrients going into the muscle...

I love SlinShot

sae2110

sae2110

Awards

Thanks buddy!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job with the consistent PR's LTL. Glad you're liking the Slinshot. I'm taking a little break from it to better gauge the effects of other supplements, but I've got plenty to go back to.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great job with the consistent PR's LTL. Glad you're liking the Slinshot. I'm taking a little break from it to better gauge the effects of other supplements, but I've got plenty to go back to.
Stopped it? :boggled:

:lol:

sae2110

sae2110

Awards

Thanks buddy!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stopped it? :boggled:

:lol:
Just for the month. There's a noticeable difference with my high carb meals and how I feel after...looking forward to adding it back into the mix.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, killing it daily! Yesterday was insane everything I hit went up! So unusual to have a day in the gym like that.
V, This lol

Hell ya bro slin is the truth!
Just for the month. There's a noticeable difference with my high carb meals and how I feel after...looking forward to adding it back into the mix.
Definitely a big difference, I wouldn't be able to eat high carb meals without a gda now!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 training

Weight 166.5 (-.5)

Legs/cardio/abs. Not sure what's up but I felt like sh1t when I woke up and just couldn't really get it going today. Might be catching a cold because I feel extremely fatigued and I'm sweating a lot more then usual. Tried to make the best of my workout and even got a PR. Kept my volume real low because of the way i felt. May have to use tomorrow for rest.

Leg press
1x5 540
1x6 630
1x5 650
1x5 665 (PR)
1x7 450

Rotary calf (straight, in, out)
1x8x8x8 95
1x8x8x8 100
1x8x8x8 105

Leg extension
1x6 150
1x6 160
1x7 165
1x7 145

Incline speed walk 20 mins 230 cals

15 mins weighted abs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah slin is good stuff, i use 3 caps post and 2 caps with first meal

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figure I'll pop a 1 week review while I have time.

Fat snack XR- amazing product for a large variety of reasons. I notice huge increases of energy after dosing and it's not an uneasy feeling at all. Good clean energy. I definitely notice an increase in sweating while in the gym too which tells me theres a good chance it's helping me burn more calories during training and cardio. I really like that I only have to take one of these at a time to feel the good boost, it makes it very appealing for cost reasons. I could probably make a bottle last over a month if used as just a pre and occasional pick me up. I do however suffer from the burning in the stomach and throat on occasion. I have been able to combat it with a small glass of milk or spoon of PB after taking the product. Good work here purus.

Muscle marinade (fresh fruit)- let me start by saying I'm unfortunately one of those guys that is very stim picky and often get an upset stomach from pre's if they are pretty strong. MM fits the bill for this for me. It is a bit too strong and tends to upset my stomach midway through my workout. It does give great energy and when I take less then the recommended dose with a fat smack it's not too bad. I just personally wouldn't be able to use it regularly as a stand alone pre. Taste is pretty good but its a bit strong for me too. I think condense with no 1,3 is probably a better bet with someone like me.

D-pol- I have been noticing great pumps from this when this product teams up with slinshot so far. Too early to say the daa is helping with strength but it was odd that I not only had increases they were good jumps in weight with added reps on lifts. Libido is about the same as prior to starting so that may be a sign that it hasn't quite set in. Hopefully this week this product will kick in good!

Slinshot- love this product. Decreased bloat when taken prior to any carbs. I stick to the 1 slin per 30-35 carbs rule and it seems to do a good job in keeping bloat minimal. The pumps have been great and added vascularity is noticed after eating on slin. The carbs almost feel like they go straight to my arms and chest! :). Definitely hooked on this product.

Recycle- alright this product is hard to judge on yet. I do have to say I've lost some bloat since the start of the run so the AI properties seem to be helping. My diet has been on point so I expected to slim up but usually after slimming it takes an extra day for my skin to tighten. I've noticed the last few days the tightening is almost instantaneous with dropping the weight. Hope that makes sense but I think this product has something to do with it. This product should also get better this week too.

Organ shield- I feel healthy! Lol On a real note most o you know I'm coming off a epically strong cycle and really put this product to good use. I can't say for sure that this product is helping me heal up but I like that it has liver protection in it. I can say when I'm healthier I notice a lot better natural energy and I can say my energy lately has been very good from the moment I wake up besides today for some reason.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great 1 week review. Let me know if you'd be interested in extending the log...

ConDense seems like it will be good for both of us. Try half a scoop of MM...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to the party as usual. Recycle is my favorite test booster out there. I dose 6 caps a day though. A D-Pol/Recycle combo is sitting in my cabinet for down the road.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to the party as usual. Recycle is my favorite test booster out there. I dose 6 caps a day though. A D-Pol/Recycle combo is sitting in my cabinet for down the road.
Nice bro! Thank you for tagging along. That feedback has me even more excited to see what is to come!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so I've decided to take tomorrow off the gym for sure. I'm gonna go see the new batman movie with my dad and take the time to rest up and fight the fatigue I felt earlier. Took a fat smack before work and it helped pump a little life into me.

Definitely starting to dry out nicely and can tell that I've got my bloat back under control. Abs are showing more and just feel more cut up. This week should be interesting!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright so I've decided to take tomorrow off the gm for sure. I'm gonna go see the new batman movie with my dad and take the time to rest up and fight the fatigue I felt earlier. Took a fat smack before work and it helped pump a little life into me.

Definitely starting to dry out nicely and can tell that I've got my bloat back under control. Abs are showing more and just feel more cut up. This week should be interesting!
Recycle is awesome ;-)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figure I'll pop a 1 week review while I have time.

Fat snack XR- amazing product for a large variety of reasons. I notice huge increases of energy after dosing and it's not an uneasy feeling at all. Good clean energy. I definitely notice an increase in sweating while in the gym too which tells me theres a good chance it's helping me burn more calories during training and cardio. I really like that I only have to take one of these at a time to feel the good boost, it makes it very appealing for cost reasons. I could probably make a bottle last over a month if used as just a pre and occasional pick me up. I do however suffer from the burning in the stomach and throat on occasion. I have been able to combat it with a small glass of milk or spoon of PB after taking the product. Good work here purus.

Muscle marinade (fresh fruit)- let me start by saying I'm unfortunately one of those guys that is very stim picky and often get an upset stomach from pre's if they are pretty strong. MM fits the bill for this for me. It is a bit too strong and tends to upset my stomach midway through my workout. It does give great energy and when I take less then the recommended dose with a fat smack it's not too bad. I just personally wouldn't be able to use it regularly as a stand alone pre. Taste is pretty good but its a bit strong for me too. I think condense with no 1,3 is probably a better bet with someone like me.

D-pol- I have been noticing great pumps from this when this product teams up with slinshot so far. Too early to say the daa is helping with strength but it was odd that I not only had increases they were good jumps in weight with added reps on lifts. Libido is about the same as prior to starting so that may be a sign that it hasn't quite set in. Hopefully this week this product will kick in good!

Slinshot- love this product. Decreased bloat when taken prior to any carbs. I stick to the 1 slin per 30-35 carbs rule and it seems to do a good job in keeping bloat minimal. The pumps have been great and added vascularity is noticed after eating on slin. The carbs almost feel like they go straight to my arms and chest! :). Definitely hooked on this product.

Recycle- alright this product is hard to judge on yet. I do have to say I've lost some bloat since the start of the run so the AI properties seem to be helping. My diet has been on point so I expected to slim up but usually after slimming it takes an extra day for my skin to tighten. I've noticed the last few days the tightening is almost instantaneous with dropping the weight. Hope that makes sense but I think this product has something to do with it. This product should also get better this week too.

Organ shield- I feel healthy! Lol On a real note most o you know I'm coming off a epically strong cycle and really put this product to good use. I can't say for sure that this product is helping me heal up but I like that it has liver protection in it. I can say when I'm healthier I notice a lot better natural energy and I can say my energy lately has been very good from the moment I wake up besides today for some reason.
LTL i've been mia for a bit my fault bro. Thanks for keeping the love alive in my log lol! I've been reading along still tho man and you're doing awesome! Those leg press numbers are no ****ing joke dude! Keep ****ing shít up man!

Only one way to go, you're an alpha, that's how it works bro!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LTL i've been mia for a bit my fault bro. Thanks for keeping the love alive in my log lol! I've been reading along still tho man and you're doing awesome! Those leg press numbers are no ****ing joke dude! Keep ****ing shít up man!

Only one way to go, you're an alpha, that's how it works bro!
Thanks bro! Wondered where you've been!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 diet

2 TBS peanut butter, 1 slice whole wheat, splash of low carb jelly
chicken ceasar salad, 4 piece nugget
2 scoops whey, 6 oz. 1/2 percent milk
bag of salted peanuts, low carb protein bar
1 can tuna, 2 pieces whole wheat, low fat string cheese
1 barbequed chicken breast, greek yogurt
2 TBS peanut butter, 4 oz. 1/2 percent milk, 2 1/2 scoops whey

~250 protein ~145 carbs Hit a good higher protein mark today ;-)

Sorry the update came late I got home from work and passed out.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Better late than never!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Batman!!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 diet

2 TBS peanut butter, 1 slice whole wheat, splash of low carb jelly
chicken ceasar salad, 4 piece nugget
2 scoops whey, 6 oz. 1/2 percent milk
bag of salted peanuts, low carb protein bar
1 can tuna, 2 pieces whole wheat, low fat string cheese
1 barbequed chicken breast, greek yogurt
2 TBS peanut butter, 4 oz. 1/2 percent milk, 2 1/2 scoops whey

~250 protein ~145 carbs Hit a good higher protein mark today ;-)

Sorry the update came late I got home from work and passed out.
Damn looks good dude!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a bit of a cheat, small popcorn and butterfinger bites with diet coke. Will be killing cardio tomorrow. Definitely was not worth it as I feel like an anchor is in my stomach! Movie was awesome as expected though! Now time to get ready for work, its definitely going to be a long night..

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a bit of a cheat, small popcorn and butterfinger bites with diet coke. Will be killing cardio tomorrow. Definitely was not worth it as I feel like an anchor is in my stomach! Movie was awesome as expected though! Now time to get ready for work, its definitely going to be a long night..
Sounds good man I opt for the rolo bites tho :) and that wasn't much of a cheat bro so don't get down on yourself

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good man I opt for the rolo bites tho :) and that wasn't much of a cheat bro so don't get down on yourself
Yea and I took two slin prior so I'm actually looking pretty jacked! Just feel like I'm anchored a bit haha!

HTownNickel

HTownNickel

Awards
Regret being late, but just got subbed. Had my first day with Muscle Marinade and loved it. Best workout in months, no lie.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regret being late, but just got subbed. Had my first day with Muscle Marinade and loved it. Best workout in months, no lie.
Welcome to the party like I said earlier this is perfect timing man! You can get caught up with the review a page back too. :)

Second week is when it's going to get good from what I've seen in the other logs!!! PR machine shall continue!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man off days suck! Already jonesin for the gym! Planning out a badass arm day supersetted with abs tomorrow. Only taking tunafish, greek yogurt, string cheese and nuts to work today for my meals. Going to try and take in less then 50 carbs for the rest of my meals today to make up for the theater cheat meal. It's hard to watch a bad ass like batman doing work and not hit the gym directly after! I would be wrecking the weights right now!

HTownNickel

HTownNickel

Awards
Man off days suck! Already jonesin for the gym! Planning out a badass arm day supersetted with abs tomorrow. Only taking tunafish, greek yogurt, string cheese and nuts to work today for my meals. Going to try and take in less then 50 carbs for the rest of my meals today to make up for the theater cheat meal. It's hard to watch a bad ass like batman doing work and not hit the gym directly after! I would be wrecking the weights right now!
Suppress those feelings and revisit them tomorrow. The mind is powerful, motivate from within brotha, kill it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suppress those feelings and revisit them tomorrow. The mind is powerful, motivate from within brotha, kill it!
Yea buddy! That's some motivation there thanks mane!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Supplements so far

2 fat smack 1 upon waking and just now
2 slinshot before popcorn and candy at movies
4 recycle 3 hours ago
3 dpol with recycle
2 organ Shield an hour ago
No MM today

Daily recap:

No gym today. Took a well earned off day to spend time with my dad and rest of my family. It was really nice going to the movies with my dad as its tradition for us at least once a month. Movie was great but the time was even better. Saw a lot of previews for movies I'm excited to see too so we have a good amount of time lined up for us on our movie selections. Went home after and spent time with my son and fiancé before coming to work.

Notes on the stack:

Noticed a nice increase in energy and aggression today. The aggression isn't in the sense of bein short tempered but more just a motivation type aspect. I honestly love how much I miss the gym on off days. Being addicted to this lifestyle feels great. My diet for the rest of the day will be mostly tuna and yogurt. May end up slightly over 200 carbs for the day. Slinshot helped a lot today I can tell, we'll see how I end up after sleeping. That's when I really know how my macros affected me. Can't wait to see if this added aggression is a hint that the test boosts are kicking in!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Day 7

Supplements so far

2 fat smack 1 upon waking and just now
2 slinshot before popcorn and candy at movies
4 recycle 3 hours ago
3 dpol with recycle
2 organ Shield an hour ago
No MM today

Daily recap:

No gym today. Took a well earned off day to spend time with my dad and rest o my family. It was really nice going to the movies with my dad as its tradition for us at least once a month. Movie was great but the time was even better. Saw a lot of previews for movies I'm excited to see too so we have a good amount of time lined up for us on our movie selections. Went home after and spent time with my son and fiancé before coming to work.

Notes on the stack:

Noticed a nice increase in energy and aggression today. The aggression isn't in the sense of bein short tempered but more just a motivation type aspect. I honestly love how much I miss the gym on off days. Being addicted to this lifestyle feels great. My diet for the rest of the day will be mostly tuna and yogurt. May end up slightly over 200 carbs for the day. Slinshot helped a lot today I can tell, we'll see how I end up after sleeping. That's when I really know how my macros affected me. Can't wait to see if this added aggression is a hint that the test boosts are kicking in!
OH you will know it ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You gonna kill it?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do you know what a guillotine is?

R3ACTION