• RockStar
  • Established
People must be cautiously optimistic

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current goals: Get strong, while slowly losing fat. Pretty much a recomp.

Training Style: 5/3/1 Full Body with a few modifications. I train three days per week, and place a lot of emphasis on flexibility/mobility and soft tissue quality.

Nutrition Style: IF with more flexibility. I cycle my carbs between high (600+) and low (120 or less), depending on my training day.

Are you over 18 years of age? Yes

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? ABSOLUTELY! :)

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, with the exception of an upcoming vacation ;) Any idea of a date? :D

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes :D

Are you on any prescription medications? No

Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No

Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: Not on this particular forum. Not new to logging, however :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Works over for most people! We have a great app in today how about one for this evening

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
took a look at nutraplanet today and saw a listing for PF3. they let me put one in my shopping cart before breaking the news that they don't have it in stock yet; guess I was dreaming to think I had the jump on everyone else with that. I plan on doing a log for this at some point down the road, because I think people are going to have to hear it. its like with fish oil or b vitamins; you walk into a store and you have, say, fish oil ee next to phospholipid omega 3's or these tar derivative b vitamins next to the coenymated ones; it's like trying to compare tyrosine to acetyl-l tyrosine when tyrosine cant come close. most of the time even the people who work there don't know even know it, but those differences are EVERYTHING

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Training Style: 5/3/1 Full Body with a few modifications. I train three days per week, and place a lot of emphasis on flexibility/mobility and soft tissue quality.

Nutrition Style: IF with more flexibility. I cycle my carbs between high (600+) and low (120 or less), depending on my training day.

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? ABSOLUTELY! :)

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, with the exception of an upcoming vacation ;) Any idea of a date? :D

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes :D

Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: Not on this particular forum. Not new to logging, however :)
Glad to see you here boss!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
took a look at nutraplanet today and saw a listing for PF3. they let me put one in my shopping cart before breaking the news that they don't have it in stock yet; guess I was dreaming to think I had the jump on everyone else with that. I plan on doing a log for this at some point down the road, because I think people are going to have to hear it. its like with fish oil or b vitamins; you walk into a store and you have, say, fish oil ee next to phospholipid omega 3's or these tar derivative b vitamins next to the coenymated ones; it's like trying to compare tyrosine to acetyl-l tyrosine when tyrosine cant come close. most of the time even the people who work there don't know even know it, but those differences are EVERYTHING
That's awesome it's on Nutra, I've got to check it out!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
... That is definitely what she said

Bumpin for more applicants. I wanna see what this stuff has to offer!
yeah, i am curious also!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Call me Crockett, cause I could use some tubs. . .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3(TM). PF3(TM) is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promote accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth.* This is the good stuff.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3(TM). PF3(TM) is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promote accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth.* This is the good stuff.
As if I didn't already want to try it bad enough

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
"The growth factors and immunoglobulin are similar to those the hypothalamusf your brain produces to create the receptor sites on your cells that absorb the nutrients your body needs. Unfortunately, the nutrients your cells need have to compete with the chemicals produced in response to every emotion you feel. Over time, receptor sites will develop a growing preference for the chemicals that have attached to them before, making nutrients less and less capable of being absorbed. Having higher levels of growth factors and immunoglobulin in your body increases the number of receptor sites on your cells and improves your body chemistry by reducing competition between the chemical byproducts of your emotions and the nutrients your body needs to survive."

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Good morning guys! Bumping for another quality app today!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"The growth factors and immunoglobulin are similar to those the hypothalamusf your brain produces to create the receptor sites on your cells that absorb the nutrients your body needs. Unfortunately, the nutrients your cells need have to compete with the chemicals produced in response to every emotion you feel. Over time, receptor sites will develop a growing preference for the chemicals that have attached to them before, making nutrients less and less capable of being absorbed. Having higher levels of growth factors and immunoglobulin in your body increases the number of receptor sites on your cells and improves your body chemistry by reducing competition between the chemical byproducts of your emotions and the nutrients your body needs to survive."
so, in summation....it's good stuff!!!

geez, you guys are worse than weathermen...just say it's gonna rain and be done with it, lol.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
So are more apps being accepted? If so.....

Current goals: Controlled Bulk

Training Style: 4 days/week - Sometimes High Reps, sometimes 10-12 Reps to Failure, sometimes High weight low reps. It really depends, I like to shock my body

Nutrition Style: All nutrients tracked daily. Current upping carb intake from 150g-ish to 200g+ slowly. Protein stays at 220+. Fat may be anywhere between 48g-90g depending on the day

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+

Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: This would be my first real in depth log

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
so, in summation....it's good stuff!!!

geez, you guys are worse than weathermen...just say it's gonna rain and be done with it, lol.

haha, yeah its definitely going to rain. this thread is reading like a romance novel for bodybuilders. its the anticipation I guess

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
We got apps rolling in, love it! Lets get another this afternoon!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Dinner time bump!!!! I know you guys are eating these healthy meals! Right :) put in that app after your excused from the table:)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Lets go, 1 app before the end of the day would be great guys!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hopefully everyone's up and done with their protein pancakes, how about a new app today!

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
This Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3(TM). PF3(TM) is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1)
I think you mean IGF-1. IGF-1 isn't even orally bioavailable. So is this just pure IgG and IGF-1? Or is it bioactive whey; in which case I guessed right(do I get a free product for getting it right?:p). This product and this product show their levels of IgG. Are yours higher?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I think you mean IGF-1. IGF-1 isn't even orally bioavailable. So is this just pure IgG and IGF-1? Or is it bioactive whey; in which case I guessed right(do I get a free product for getting it right?:p). This product and this product show their levels of IgG. Are yours higher?
haha. I always want to know how much of everything a product has too, though I understand a business wants to protect proprietary information. I should probably start sending my supps in for analysis. a lot of people don't know that IGg is a form of protein, in addition to being a benefit to the hypothalamus, the absorption of nutrients, and the body's immunity. based on the info that's released combined with the fact that whey isolate has exactly 3% immunoglobins, id say we're looking at something that's closer to 100% IGg instead of the 10% in the new Zealand protein product; on top of that, the approximately 12 g dose is is many, many times that amount and amazingly in a good price range, hence my excitement

the addition of the IGF is interesting; in nature, theres actually a whole range of IGF's, including igf 2, nerve growth factors ect; there are product out there that only have IGF in it exclusively extracted from antler tips. they are oral delivery and insanely expensive, but the guy at my vitaminshop told me people are really pounding that stuff and getting amazing results

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

BigEdNJ

Awards
So are more apps being accepted? If so.....

Current goals: Controlled Bulk

Training Style: 4 days/week - Sometimes High Reps, sometimes 10-12 Reps to Failure, sometimes High weight low reps. It really depends, I like to shock my body

Nutrition Style: All nutrients tracked daily. Current upping carb intake from 150g-ish to 200g+ slowly. Protein stays at 220+. Fat may be anywhere between 48g-90g depending on the day

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+

Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: This would be my first real in depth log
Nice app . Thanks MAN

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Time for everyone to get off work and put an app in!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Glad to see you throw an app in here sir :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Good morning lifters! Lets see a new app this morning!!!

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
there are product out there that only have IGF in it exclusively extracted from antler tips. they are oral delivery and insanely expensive, but the guy at my vitaminshop told me people are really pounding that stuff and getting amazing results
lol Dear antler extract? You'd be better off taking tribulus. Dear velvet extract(not antler tips:p) was dropped by the World Anti-Doping Agency from its prohibited substances list because IGF-1 does not make into your system intact when taken orally. IGF-1 is broken down into it's constituent amino acids during digestion, so the extract tries to get around that with subligual administration(who knows how well that works?). Estrone and estradiol are also in the extract...

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
lol Dear antler extract? You'd be better off taking tribulus. Dear velvet extract(not antler tips:p) was dropped by the World Anti-Doping Agency from its prohibited substances list because IGF-1 does not make into your system intact when taken orally. IGF-1 is broken down into it's constituent amino acids during digestion, so the extract tries to get around that with subligual administration(who knows how well that works?). Estrone and estradiol are also in the extract...
yeah, it looks like the label directions for the IGF product i mentioned call for having one leave the dose in the mouth for 90 seconds before swallowing so that is actually sublingual. the extract im referring to is over the counter called pureIGF and i guess the highest concentrations they can yeild is from the tips of the antler, so they just snip that off. theres another one that is oral, but it looks like it's lyposomal, meaning the body thinks it is eating lecithin and then the nanosphere ruptures and out pours IGF.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
. IGF-1 is broken down into it's constituent amino acids during digestion,
conversely, it's universally regarded that b-vitamins, for example, from food are way better absorbed and utilized than isolated b vits. while the coenzymation is separated from the b vitamins before they enter the bloodsteam, there is no doubt the removed pieces exert influence after the fact, indicating an adroit ability by the body to utilize separated elements. anyone who has had a b vit extract entirely from food knows they do what isolate b vits cant do even at way higher doses, so im certainly not objecting to igf amounts being left in a product. I imagine there will be people who let pf3 linger on their palate before swallowing like a fine wine to soak in the igf. personally, 'i'll be happy to finally get a decent amount of IGg in my body after pounding those free- weights for the last 15 years

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
and then there's this:

"Pure PF3™ has a very High-Molecular Weight of 160,000 ......... The High Molecular Weight acts as a vacuum pulling every nutrient that you take with it immediately into your blood stream."

this stuff called protalyn claimed they assembled the peptide chains, the idea being they would remain intact due to the fact that the same technology they used for kre--alkaline would get the stuff immediately into the bloodstream, thus avoiding digestion.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, the suspense is killing me!!

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
due to the fact that the same technology they used for kre--alkaline would get the stuff immediately into the bloodstream, thus avoiding digestion.
Kre-alkalyn isn't any more bioavailable or effective than creatine monohydrate...

and then there's this:

"Pure PF3™ has a very High-Molecular Weight of 160,000 ......... The High Molecular Weight acts as a vacuum pulling every nutrient that you take with it immediately into your blood stream."
I don't get what that's supposed to mean. The largest dalton size that can permeate the desmosome is about 9,200. If anything larger can get through, you have leaky gut syndrome. In that product write up(Game Day) it also says "Once in your blood stream the molecular weight acts complete opposite & digest very slow." I hope your blood isn't digesting things. :p