Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So can you clarify that in the write-up? And is there evidence that this is gram for gram superior to whey when assayed by anabolism? Even if you can't, that's still a huge step in the right direction - admitting that it's a gram-by-gram basis.

And I expect that apology for slandering my character.
I think the closest we will see to a study on this is unfortunately going to be the supposed iSatori clinical studies which they have claimed to be published soon (they said in the Fall on the video they've posted recently on YouTube from a talk they gave on Bio-Gro/bio-active peptides supplementation). I'm kind of excited to see the studies, regardless if it turns out to be nonsense or if it turns out to be insightful.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the closest we will see to a study on this is unfortunately going to be the supposed iSatori clinical studies which they have claimed to be published soon (they said in the Fall on the video they've posted recently on YouTube from a talk they gave on Bio-Gro/bio-active peptides supplementation). I'm kind of excited to see the studies, regardless if it turns out to be nonsense or if it turns out to be insightful.
First I've heard of them. I look forward to seeing what they bring to the table. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
easy way to settle this...send resolve a jug to try for himself.

geez, talk about an opportunity to win over fencesitters...if resolve likes the results you couldn't buy a better endorsement.

damn, you eggheads aint got no common sense, lol.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I've heard of them. I look forward to seeing what they bring to the table. :)
For better or for worst for sure. Ha ha ha. I honestly hope that what they release will be legit, they've been hyping up the 4 clinical studies that they have funded for awhile now but all we have for references are 32 studies on constituents of the product but not the product itself (essentially, over half of their references are kind of useless IMO).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
easy way to settle this...send resolve a jug to try for himself.

geez, talk about an opportunity to win over fencesitters...if resolve likes the results you couldn't buy a better endorsement.

damn, you eggheads aint got no common sense, lol.
I agree.
I am a little behind on my log due to a vacation. I have noticed no GI Issues, and what appears to be faster recovery. I would love to see what Resolve thinks about PF3 though

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For better or for worst for sure. Ha ha ha. I honestly hope that what they release will be legit, they've been hyping up the 4 clinical studies that they have funded for awhile now but all we have for references are 32 studies on constituents of the product but not the product itself (essentially, over half of their references are kind of useless IMO).
I'm not surprised...

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Yeah, I think the best study I've read has got to be the Mero study from 2002. iSatori also uses that as one of their reference studies. You should definitely check it out as I don't think it's a study that gets enough attention even though it pretty much validates colostrum as having a positive impact on strength and endurance athletes. I think there was an earlier study as well from the 90s tackling the same subject (colostrum's effects on IGf-1, IgG, and IgA in trained individuals), so the Mero study was essentially done to validate the study from the 90s as well as trying to gain new insight into the effects of colostrum on trained individuals.
exactly. good post. IGF-I, IgA, and IgG responses to bovine colostrum supplementation during trainingthats the link you put up a few pages ago; im surprized it didnt get any attention. i would think Resolve would like it because he considers pf3 and colostrum to be basically the same. i think colostrum references are relevant as pf3 and colostrum share some major compounds

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What serum concentrations of IGF-1 are necessary to stimulate anabolism? Was that level achieved in this study?

Also, I noticed they include a negative control, but not a positive control. Positive controls are important. Any data comparing colostrum to whey or something similar for this purpose? That would demonstrate that this IGF raising effect is due specifically to the contents of colostrum and not just the supplemental protein.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I do not mean interrupting one question would I like to know the science or degree backgrounds for Resolve and thescience

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What serum concentrations of IGF-1 are necessary to stimulate anabolism? Was that level achieved in this study?

Also, I noticed they include a negative control, but not a positive control. Positive controls are important. Any data comparing colostrum to whey or something similar for this purpose? That would demonstrate that this IGF raising effect is due specifically to the contents of colostrum and not just the supplemental protein.
Cooper also pointed this out yesterday on a bb.com thread. Very good point. I was trying to look up studies on whey's effects on IgF-1 levels but all I found was one done on 70-80 yr old elderly women as well as a study done on 8 yr old boys. If you can find one done on training adults, please post a link up here. This has peaked my interest since yesterday :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cooper also pointed this out yesterday on a bb.com thread. Very good point. I was trying to look up studies on whey's effects on IgF-1 levels but all I found was one done on 70-80 yr old elderly women as well as a study done on 8 yr old boys. If you can find one done on training adults, please post a link up here. This has peaked my interest since yesterday :D
No idea - never looked.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...you guys must work for obama, a solution is offered...and it goes unnoticed!!!!!!!!!

geez, kids!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...you guys must work for obama, a solution is offered...and it goes unnoticed!!!!!!!!!

geez, kids!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we worked for Obama, we'd have a solution but an obstructionist Congressional bloc of Republicans would veto it; couching racism as conservatism.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

geez, kids!!!!
If MAN apologizes, I'll consider logging it. I'd have to ditch 42g of BCAAs, 2scoops of Purple Psyko, 2 scoops of Synthesize and an MPI shake that I have every lifting day to do it right though and control for other supps, so it would have big shoes to fill...

Touey

Touey

Awards

geez, kids!!!!

geez, kids!!!!
lol Tom is on a double post this time to making sure his voice is noticed

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
If MAN apologizes, I'll consider logging it. I'd have to ditch 42g of BCAAs, 2scoops of Purple Psyko, 2 scoops of Synthesize and an MPI shake that I have every lifting day to do it right though and control for other supps, so it would have big shoes to fill...
42g of BCAAs?! Why such a dosage?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
He's the President. He should be working for the people. We're his boss. HAHA...friggn' politics.

Who's watching Thursday Night Football tonight? (It is tonight, right? HAHA!)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's the President. He should be working for the people. We're his boss. HAHA...friggn' politics.

Who's watching Thursday Night Football tonight? (It is tonight, right? HAHA!)
He was elected with MILLIONS more votes than Romney. Republican gerrymandering of districts is what's influencing the election of their party to Congressional seats. The people have spoken; they want Obama's policies.

Thursday night games are almost always blowouts. This one will be also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He was elected with MILLIONS more votes than Romney. Republican gerrymandering of districts is what's influencing the election of their party to Congressional seats. The people have spoken; they want Obama's policies.

you have been watching obama closely....nice diversion of the issue at hand!!!

resolve has set forth his conditions, negotiate or agree or continue this pointless debate!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
you have been watching obama closely....nice diversion of the issue at hand!!!

resolve has set forth his conditions, negotiate or agree or continue this pointless debate!!!
Stop being so pragmatic, bigt!

This thread has had quite the sine wave of activity. All these posts keep ramping it up the top. (I try to not say b--p since it's so over played!)

HAHA!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do you honestly believe Americans vote based upon policy issues? No, they vote based upon charisma and facial/name recognition.

And, if you honestly believe the policies would have been different with a Republican then I don't know what to say. There is almost no difference between the parties, lobbyists decide which policies go into effect; doesn't matter who's in office.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you honestly believe Americans vote based upon policy issues? No, they vote based upon charisma and facial/name recognition.

And, if you honestly believe the policies would have been different with a Republican then I don't know what to say. There is almost no difference between the parties, lobbyists decide which policies go into effect; doesn't matter who's in office.
I can say that I'm an American and I voted based on policy issues. IJS ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say that I'm an American and I voted based on policy issues. IJS ;)
I actually did vote based on policy issues though it's apparent now that the President has pretty much no actual say on the actual policies...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This logging thread might actually last as long as our Nolvadren-XT one where we keep posting hot chicks.

Touey

Touey

Awards
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
This logging thread might actually last as long as our Nolvadren-XT one where we keep posting hot chicks.
Yeah, I thought that thread was going the distance. I preferred that one to this one.

If only we can get to 100 pages!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Touey

Touey

Awards
Resolve on payroll deep cover from MAN harassing thescience to edge of sanity for keeping log limelighted lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Resolve on payroll deep cover from MAN harassing thescience to edge of sanity for keeping log limelighted lol
Wow, all this time I thought that your english was getting better and then you posted that. Wow. Lulz.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol wouldn't that be nice? But no, I'm just a guy who wanted his questions answered and had his character attacked and defamed unjustly instead and is now awaiting an apology. :) It's really as simple as that.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
bro, you arent getting an apology. what do you mean defamed and attacked? you should be apologizing to me if i cared whether you gave me one or not.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think some PMs are in order for the parties involved in this issue. No sense bumping this thread for the reasons bandied about the last couple of pages.

This was a contest thread after all and the contest is over.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro, you arent getting an apology. what do you mean defamed and attacked? you should be apologizing to me if i cared whether you gave me one or not.
You made some very serious allegations against my motivations for posting in this thread that aren't true. I never had any ulterior motive and you continually insisted I did.

You did everything short of calling me a liar and still never had the decency to answer my questions in a clear and concise manner, preferring punctuationless walls of text, if not flat out refusing to answer at all.

Even other members in the thread have acknowledged that you 'besmirched' my character in a manner that was never called for.

In the entire history of my posting on AM I have never had any rep or company treat me so poorly when all I wanted was to learn and figure out the truth.

Edit: I know I'm not going to get an apology - just like everything else I've asked for in this thread, theScience doesn't have it.

willib

Awards
  • Established
THIS stuff is good.I have doubts about any product but,pf3 is changing my mind about recovery products. Worked out twice today till failure and could hardly wash my hair earlier and now I am able to move with little pain and soreness

willib

Awards
  • Established
The science probably does not have it but,this stuff is working for me. Most products I doubt but,try this product and give a review and see.And yeah he did question your character which,I object to my friend.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THIS stuff is good.I have doubts about any product but,pf3 is changing my mind about recovery products. Worked out twice today till failure and could hardly wash my hair earlier and now I am able to move with little pain and soreness
Agreed

I'm just about done with my log. I don't think i have taken anything that gave me such good recovery as PF3. Only bummer for me is with some things going on in personal life, I won't be able to stay on it.

Last edited:

willib

Awards
  • Established
Can't say for everyone but, as older guy than you its really helping on recovery