• RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious as a heart attack.

We spent all our money on field problems and airborne ops and they cancelled the show.
And my idiot neighbors with their fireworks...figures

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Most were cancelled for weather reasons here

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
given the dalton size of this product, it cant be immunocal, undenatured whey, that bio stuff extracted for glutationine, or pro nos.
Where did you get this info?
i used hydrowhey and even though the tests claim i get more out of it due to less being excreted, i cant disregard the empirical benefit i get from taking a slow release protein or a timed-release product; it like anything that stays in the bloodstream is increasing the window of opportunity for the intended absorption. i dont know, maybe the fact that a substance is absorbed slower gives my body the chance it needs to develope the necessary enzymes ect to better utilize it.
My body doesn't seem to care what the protein source is, just as long as I get the proper amount. I used Dymatize iso-100 and had the same results as any other whey, whey/casein blend I've used. So I just buy whatever ends up being the cheapest per gram. I'd probably just end up having the same results on this "new" protein as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Most people have today off, so it's the most perfect time to put an app in!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
HA! I worked yesterday and am working today

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I worked just a couple hrs yesterday and have today off but I have tons of yard work to do. Bout to down some Game Day and get to it! Wish I had some PF3 to go with it!!!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get this info?.
just alittle light research. I actually just typed in PF3 on a search engine. apparently, the stuff is sold, albeit in a much smaller amount in a different product they make. there have also been beta-tests, if you can stand scrolling through them. fortunately, at the end, some bright dude asked for a summary and got it.

My body doesn't seem to care what the protein source is, just as long as I get the proper amount. I used Dymatize iso-100 and had the same results as any other whey, whey/casein blend I've used. So I just buy whatever ends up being the cheapest per gram. I'd probably just end up having the same results on this "new" protein as well.
you know that's interesting. my brother is the same way. I would look at him in awe when he tells me he cant see any difference between discounted why and proteins going 50$ a pound. interestingly, he doesn't really respond to supplements hes tried either. he and I have very different body types (ie mesomorph, ectomorph ect.) I have to wonder if that correlates to our reactions to supplements; interestingly, he gets the most benefit from doing set after set after set of isolating a muscle and working out for hours, while I just pop in for 40 minutes with one or two set for each and im there. coincidentally, this guy, colker, wrote in his famous book that my brother benefits most from the kind of workout hes doing, while my typr benefits most from what I was doing. anyway, to the point, he also said something to the effect that my brother's body type stores nutrients as fat (laced throughout his kind of muscles) whereas my body type uses the stuff on the spot and doesn't store the fat. Anyway, that's a purely theoretical explaination why certain people may react to protein differently, but Im throwing it out there anyway.

anyway, ive felt there is room for criticism in the way protein is made for a long time, so Im hungry for the innovation. I Mean, look at refined sugar. ive always though it was kindof strange that someone would refine protein, sell off the igf, lactoferrin, growthfactors, and in some cases peptides into other supplements, and then turn around and charge the consumer MORE for it. at the same time, people have a tough time working with unrefined protein. bodybuilders back in the day tell me the stuff they took didn't mix and it killed their kidneys (presumably from enzymatic shortage resulting in poory digested protein in the bloodstream.) When I take upwards of 150 g of supplemental protein, im definately peeing it out, but that wouldn't happen from steaks. A light does need to shine on everything that may or may not be in a protein, and whenever I see an attempt (pro nos, prota-lyn, peptopro) I take heed and buy it

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
perhaps its platelet membrane protein, or phosphoprotein, or polypeptide protein, bovine IGg, glycoproteins. very cool area to be discussing.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
bovine serum isolate perhaps (IGg); people really love that. i mean they REALLY love it. i turned my nose down at it 5 years ago because i automatically assumed id have to take it gram for gram instead of my other protein. would be around 300 bucks a month for me. i didnt realize that people were claiming enormous benfits by taking less than the suggested serving of 22grams. ive heard stories of guys losing weight and simultaneously hitting new pr's on that. im gonna try some while i wait for this pf3

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bovine serum isolate perhaps (IGg); people really love that. i mean they REALLY love it. i turned my nose down at it 8 years ago because it would be around 300 bucks a month for me. i didnt realize that people were getting enormous benfits by taking less than the suggested serving of 22grams. ive heard stories of guys losing weight and hitting new pr's on that
I've heard stories of people doing that with tribulus, doesn't make tribulus effective.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get this info?
my only reason to go with isolate's is less fart'n

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright guys!!! Saturday morning and time to put that app in!!! Lets see some good ones today!!

BigEdNJ

Awards
More apps,more apps,more apps!!! Holiday is over let getem in!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current goals: put on 8 more lbs before contest
Training Style: hypertrophy max
Nutrition Style: low carbs higher fat and protein
Are you over 18 years of age? Yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? fb yt
Are you on any prescription medications? no
Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No
Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: I have many but can't find them on my phone.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Current goals:
Training Style:
Nutrition Style:
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? fb yt
Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: I have many but can't find them on my phone.
Good luck bro thanks for putting in a app

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

willib

Awards
  • Established
regardless,Iam really looking forward to this ,fantastic opportunity,to give my body what it needs

willib

Awards
  • Established
have not done any apps,but,would do one on your product,just not on facebook or twitter,but,would give good review.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Current goals:
Training Style:
Nutrition Style:
Dis guy is da BOMB!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Current goals:
Training Style:
Nutrition Style:
Thanks for getting that app in here!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When will winners be announced? Getting antsy in here

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pf3pro.com and mansports.com - keep your eyes peeled!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My friend actually created man sports along time ago before he sold it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Late night bump for some apps! Unless your all watching big brother, dexter or true blood:)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Monday mornings suck! Everyone has to go back to work after a nice weekend, make it better by putting in an app!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I almost called in.......atleast the weather is nice for a change

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Will taking this new protein give you true blood?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My hopes are definitely up

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Bump

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Lets get some PF3 action going on in here! Another app before the nights up!!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Lunch time=app time! Lets see a good one today!