Proviron/AI stacked while on test cycle

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
^^^this, I've killed libido in just a couple of days dosing my letro too strong while on tren.
What were u dosing at? I hear a lot of guys like Letro for gyno issues but dont really prefer to run it as a standard AI on cycle because of how effective it is. I actually started a thread a couple weeks back called Letro vs Adex hoping to get some debate from guys who've tried both but the thread got little to no interest.

I'm asking because the price for pharma grade Letro is significantly lower than Adex. What I was hoping to get out of that thread was if Letro was dosed correctly, did dudes prefer it. There were a lot of questions I had actually. There does not seem to be a lot of info out there about Letro.

Turbo4V

Awards
And to think. I opened this thread hoping to see some experiences with Proviron..lol

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Hallowed be thy name. I suppose you could consider it kinda sad, but crying to anything maiden=high estro lol
I feel you're pain OD! I was watching YouTube videos the other day before training, trying to get pumped up to lift. Of course I get sucked into the video vortex and have no idea how I ended up where I did... but lo and behold I was uncontrollably sobbing during a Skid Row video! Lol. When my vagina started quivering I took some Adex.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Wow "ken the eagle", i am burdened by the fact that people are critisizing your wealth of knowledge. You are a true warrior and i hope you continue to thrive. Stay strong bro.

Ken the Eagles- I got your back bro, im also from spain. Now keep your head up and get jacked off from proviron, and test!!
Wow, Ken opened a second account...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I thought the opposite, as in someone mocking him with an alternate ID.....
x 2 i agree. i wouldnt bother in making an account just to fight with a few stupid guys haha, the troll also showed a lot of sarcasm... also, ive seen that this "SpainBoy" account was created around the same day these guys came from another forum just to attack me... hey i feel important :D

Conte

Conte

Awards
so the question is, if i use proviron, would that cover me? YES

probably the best i could do is stack proviron with something milder like adex or letro at low dose rather than exemestane? No needed choose DHT or AI.
DHT =inhibits estrogens activity on tissues /inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme / DHT itself cannot aromatize into estrogens /DHT acts on the hypothalamus pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins/ can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
Proviron disadvantages: high blood pressure/ hypertension/ acne / male pattern baldness / prostate enlargement / is steroid / is suppressive ect..

Aromatase inhibitors (non - steroidal) have completely different sides and works only to block the production of estrogen. AI is for treatment and estrogen management on and off cycle.Steroidal AI forms a permanent irreversible suicide inhibition ( nonandrogenic) . DHT can be used only on cycle to prevent the activity of the aromatase enzyme. So if you have DHT on cycle then you don’t need AI and vice versa.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
DHT =inhibits estrogens activity on tissues /inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme / DHT itself cannot aromatize into estrogens /DHT acts on the hypothalamus pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins/ can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
Proviron disadvantages: high blood pressure/ hypertension/ acne / male pattern baldness / prostate enlargement / is steroid / is suppressive ect..

Aromatase inhibitors (non - steroidal) have completely different sides and works only to block the production of estrogen. AI is for treatment and estrogen management on and off cycle.Steroidal AI forms a permanent irreversible suicide inhibition ( nonandrogenic) . DHT can be used only on cycle to prevent the activity of the aromatase enzyme. So if you have DHT on cycle then you don’t need AI and vice versa.
Thanks a lot for the response my friend, reps on the way :D . i definately prefer the proviron, the conclusion i get is that for no reason i will drop the prov, id rather prefet DHT wich will also help me in enhance my overall cycle, than an AI... wich one would you use?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Okey i think i finally got it.... i will use exemestane while on dbol and test only (while the kickstart process wich is 4 weeks) seeing that i wont be using proviron until week 5-6 .... and when i include the proviron and stop taking dianabol i will drop the exemestane and keep it "just in case". i will use exemestane from week 2 to week 5 (seeing that Dbol and test can increase estrogen a lot)... so again i finish the dbol kickstart and i drop the AI. also, when the kickstart process ends i will be on test, prov and halodrol, so i dont think ill have too much estrogen problems and actually proviron can cover me for what i read... again the AI will still be on hand just in case, but i actually controlled estrogen from the start.... reason why i dont use proviron for the entire cycle, is obviously sides... and i am worried about using Dbol and proviron together mainly because high BP... plus proviron from week 5 to the end will help me reinforce my gains from dbol. id prolly start the prov at week 6 tho.

Conte thanks again for the info and thank you all who contributed... so what you guys think about my plan?? any additional suggestions will be greatly appreciated. i will do a very fun log in here :D it should be a great ride

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my suggestion since you asked Ken, I think you should consider one of two things. Either abandoning the cycle and staying away from prohormones forever or changing your past eating and training habits so that you keep your gains and this cycle will be undertaken for a reason. In the past you have yo-yo'ed up and down, do a cycle, gain 10 lbs, pct, loose 10 lbs and stop working out, repeat. This cycle is a total waste of your time and money if you don't change your basic habits of eating to gain weight and continuing to workout beyond pct. Working out needs to be regular for your muscles to retain their size. So either do this right for the first time both during the cycle and after, or walk away and get a money back refund. Like that or not, you need to hear it, understand it and make a choice.
I agree with you completely, but that would make too much sense. Seeing as how he has made no progress the past several years, it should be evident that he needs to solidify his training and nutrition before cycling again. However, that does not seem to be the case.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I understand your points, however, just because i dont look too big or impressive in my avi for you guys, doesnt mean that i dont know how to train. you guys think i should be way bigger, but ive only had 3 cycles under my belt... i understand i gained a lot of fat-water on my past cycle, and thats why i wont do the same mistake again... so despite of what a few people think about my training and/or progress, i can definately say that i am satisfied, and a lot of people that knows me personally can see my progress... you guys only know me (i think) through the internet... so is hard to judge i guess. i wont skip this cycle and we will see what ahppens... im currently making a lot of progress while on Erase so i dont think something is wrong :) ... its one of the reasons im cuting prior the cycle, just to add better gains, and not be all bloaty.

Edit: i will update part of my training in my log.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand your points, however, just because i dont look too big or impressive in my avi for you guys, doesnt mean that i dont know how to train. you guys think i should be way bigger, but ive only had 3 cycles under my belt... i understand i gained a lot of fat water on my past cycle, and thats why i wont do the same mistake again... so despite of what a few people think about my training and/or progress, i can definately say that i am satisfied, and a lot of people that knows me personally can see it... you guys only know me (i think) through the internet... so is hard to judge i guess. i wont skip this cycle and we will see what ahppens... im currently making a lot of progress while on Erase so i dont think something is wrong :) ... its one of the reasons im cuting prior the cycle, just to add better gains, and not be all bloaty.
Never have I once seen you ask about training or nutrition, which are far more important than any cycle. You should be your present size sans any anaboics and to say that you're at your current size because you've only run 3 cycles is a bunch of crap. I'm not that much taller than you and I got to your size without any hormonal assistance and I started at 145lbs. You have the incorrect mentality that your next cycle is going to get you where you want to be when you fail to have the adequate foundation of training and nutrition.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Never have I once seen you ask about training or nutrition, which are far more important than any cycle. You should be your present size sans any anaboics and to say that you're at your current size because you've only run 3 cycles is a bunch of crap. I'm not that much taller than you and I got to your size without any hormonal assistance and I started at 145lbs. You have the incorrect mentality that your next cycle is going to get you where you want to be when you fail to have the adequate foundation of training and nutrition.
I couldnt argue with you on this one, ive seen your pics and you beat me up... but lets consider that i have a very small structure... also ive been training with a lot of different methods, that ill be pretty sure to set the best routine i can on my cycle... even training 6 days a week if i can, i will include my routine protocols in my log, and hopefullyu will get a few corrections... again im currently doing a nice recomp, applying what i know about rraining, nutrition.... now i can see why a lot of guys say that my diet sucks for bulking... but im really not a fan of eating as much as i can to grow, as i think that is not a good thing, i did this mistake while on superdrol cycle, even someone very aknowledgeable told me to slow down the carb intake and i didnt listen, so the conclusion i had is that over eating was not a good idea, anyways i kept most of my weight from the superdrol cycle, seeing that i was 165 pounds when i started and i am currently 174 and leaner :)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I believe in you ken!!!
Thanks a lot my friend!, we need to support each other because at the end we all have similar goals, by the way i watched your picture and you are looking amazing, vascularity is insane bro!... i am so motivated to start, i hope i see you in my log :) ... reps!

golubo

golubo

Awards
Anybody know if the halo extreme works the same as Turinabol I tried Turinabol and got a great pump and strength now can not find anymore

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
dude, you're no giant either at 160lbs.
Lets be fair here, he is PH/Steroids virgin, so theres nothing wrong with being 160, altho he is pretty lean and vascular. i think he is doing a good job, we dont need to be 240 to be respected i guess... look at Greg Plitt, guy is only 190 pounds, but looks amazing, ive seen lighet guys with 16 biceps and 43 chests, ect. in fact i wouldnt like to exceed 180 pounds TBH... my girl wont let me LOL

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
not everybody wants to be a giant .....some of us prefer to be more.....shall we say, "aesthetically pleasing".....at 5' 8" to me, that would be about 180-200 max.... well defined, muscular but not too big, v-taper, lower body and upper body being proportional in size....women prefer this type of physique, so unless you are lifting to impress the other guys with your bigness (which happens) or you are all into powerlifting or general strength....I don't think the big bulky look is a good look, esp the shorter you are....just sayin'....oh and I hate each and every one of you who are doing this to us (the flame warring) :D.....yeah I know, stop reading it right? LOL.....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody know if the halo extreme works the same as Turinabol I tried Turinabol and got a great pump and strength now can not find anymore
No it is not..... there is a very small conversation 2 different items indeed

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO...that was funny......
LOL X 2 !!!! i ROFL, was a great response, id like to rep him, but system dont let me :(... and yea i agree with you WARDBIRD... i think that if i get 200 pounds my girl would leave me :( she always say that she doesnt want me to look too bulky... and ive read that girls dont like that look so thats why i wouldn exceed 180 pounds. as you say if someone wants to impress other guys, go ahead and reach 300 pounds LMAO!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LOL X 2 !!!! i ROFL, was a great response, id like to rep him, but system dont let me :(... and yea i agree with you WARDBIRD... i think that if i get 200 pounds my girl would leave me :( she always say that she doesnt want me to look too bulky... and ive read that girls dont like that look so thats why i wouldn exceed 180 pounds. as you say if someone wants to impress other guys, go ahead and reach 300 pounds LMAO!
I know this to be true, the women like a certain size and BF on a guy....too big and they don't particularly care for it, too fat and obviously they don't like that either....I always get gay guys ask me what I do, take etc etc....since they want to look like that, or just like that look (same like women).....most of the regular guys go ask some big ass bloated up (or not bloated to be fair) guy what he uses or whatever.....since most guys aspire to look like the pro's, or be strong like the powerlifters, things like that....I suppose it all depends what you are doing this for, and not all of us are doing it for the same reason so not all of use aspire to look like X or Y physique....and many of us can only really get so big anyways, not everybody has the frame for being larger....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I know this to be true, the women like a certain size and BF on a guy....too big and they don't particularly care for it, too fat and obviously they don't like that either....I always get gay guys ask me what I do, take etc etc....since they want to look like that, or just like that look (same like women).....most of the regular guys go ask some big ass bloated up (or not bloated to be fair) guy what he uses or whatever.....since most guys aspire to look like the pro's, or be strong like the powerlifters, things like that....I suppose it all depends what you are doing this for, and not all of us are doing it for the same reason so not all of use aspire to look like X or Y physique....and many of us can only really get so big anyways, not everybody has the frame for being larger....
Yup definately true and actually a lot of articles/studies regarding this... fortunately/unfortunately (because it caused somekind of low selfsteem in me a while ago...but also made me want to improve) ive grown with a lot of friends wich were models-strippers, with amazing lean physiques... while i was a fat guy, and i didnt even know why they accepted me on that group of friends since i was totally outside theyre cathegory, altho they always supported me and teach me what they know, i always felt like i sucked when i was hanging with em, watching how they got all the girls, but again they were great motivation, never knew if they run gear or not, but i think they did and they never told me because i was the younger guy... so i built my own phylosophy and an ideal image of how i wanted to look, on my avi i was 170 pounds and a lot of girls told me that i looked amazing. i dont look as lean now, but my goal is to be 180 shredded and ill be more than satisfied, no need more.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
all that being said, fukc the women....who cares what they think, they are for the most part retarded and choose the taller skinnier uglier guys since they are "tall" :D with many of them, you could be better looking, have a better body, funnier, smarter, more money, better car, but they gotta have that tall guy!!! lol....they are obsessed with how tan you are too...not sure why but I notice this, the more tan I am the better they like it....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LOL i remember a chat with one of my best friends, the guy looks awesome... and he told me that girls prefer a guy they can trust, and women also feel the need to look prettier than theyre couple, because it builds confidence in em... so if they have low self steem they skip being with the muscular shredded guy.... my friend always had 1 night stands and when he had a relationship it was always a mess LOL (hes now married tho) ... women are weird so we will never understand em... by teh way, my friend is not too tall... i guess he is 5'9-10... but well i am lucky that my girl is a shorty haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LOL i remember a chat with one of my best friends, the guy looks awesome... and he told me that girls prefer a guy they can trust, and women also feel the need to look prettier than theyre couple, because it builds confidence in em... so if they have low self steem they skip being with the muscular shredded guy.... my friend always had 1 night stands and when he had a relationship it was always a mess LOL (hes now married tho) ... women are weird so we will never understand em... by teh way, my friend is not too tall... i guess he is 5'9-10... but well i am lucky that my girl is a shorty haha
yep totally true, the better your physique the more likely the girl is to bypass you since she feels like you look better than her....also if you have better features than a girl? they don't like that either, they don't want their BF to be "prettier" than them....or they give you an attitude straight off the bat before they really even know you, because they think you think you're hot shyt due to your looks....its impossible to figure out WTF they are thinking half the time....but I can usually analyze it and figure it out now that I'm older :D....

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How hasn't this thread been shut down yet?

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Ken the eagle... Im not sure why you attack at me bro... i was just trying to be nice. I think your plan is solid bro, keep up on your workout routine and i think you will be on the path to serious success. You are one of the most dedicated people ive read about.

My plans in 2 months is to cycle 16 week, 600mg test e, 400mg tren a from weeks 8-16. My plans is to gain 20+lbs of lean vascular muscle. I might take superdrol kicker for first couple week. Just letting you know ken the eagle, i too, have big dreams bro.

Your mission look good bro, i think you are in for the pleasant surprise.
He sure has you fooled!

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i agree, thiw thread is so cool, we also talked about the reality on women topic haha i agree with Warbird!...

SpainBoy, i never attacked you, if you are legit, then we are cool... i will never attack you, feel free to join my log once i start and i wish you luck with your plan, just please, be careful with tren, thanks for your words my friend, i was not sure if you were mocking or not but we are cool :) , if you cycle and do a log, let me know ;)

Stove, thats an epic eminem song LOL... i gonna put that track on on my first day pinning for sure LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, i almost forgot about coolazize... hey coolie, stop being so stupid and leave me alone man , theres no need to cause problems in here okey?.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
I like the aesthetic look. I'm not really into the mass bodybuilders put on today. It's impressive and amazing, but it just doesn't look like those guys can move athletically with so much mass. It's just my personal preference. Girls like the aesthetic/athletic look and care more about the looks than how much a dude can deadlift.

But I know a lot of dudes who like to put up as much weight as they can. They say it's therapeutic for them. It's a healthy hobby/ outlet. Was never my thing. I competed in high school, but I got my ass kicked. The guys that were born w the genetics to have big lower bodies dominated. If I would have won, or if I was t least competitive Im sure I would have liked it more.

I still have shirts from that gym. The owner/our trainer was very anti steroid. You might get a kick out of some of the quotes on the ts. Here's a good one, "taking steroids is like going to a prostitute...real men don't have to pay for it". He used to throw dudes out of the gym if they were "on".
I wonder now if he, like Arnold, used but just told everyone not to so he looked good to parents looking o get their kid in the gym.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I like the aesthetic look. I'm not really into the mass bodybuilders put on today. It's impressive and amazing, but it just doesn't look like those guys can move athletically with so much mass. It's just my personal preference. Girls like the aesthetic/athletic look and care more about the looks than how much a dude can deadlift.

But I know a lot of dudes who like to put up as much weight as they can. They say it's therapeutic for them. It's a healthy hobby/ outlet. Was never my thing. I competed in high school, but I got my ass kicked. The guys that were born w the genetics to have big lower bodies dominated. If I would have won, or if I was t least competitive Im sure I would have liked it more.

I still have shirts from that gym. The owner/our trainer was very anti steroid. You might get a kick out of some of the quotes on the ts. Here's a good one, "taking steroids is like going to a prostitute...real men don't have to pay for it". He used to throw dudes out of the gym if they were "on".
I wonder now if he, like Arnold, used but just told everyone not to so he looked good to parents looking o get their kid in the gym.
thanks for sharing bro, and i totally agree, its about preferences, not everyone wants to be like the incredible hulk. and like you say sometimes genetics play a very important role, specially with those bigs powerlifters, is like they frame was designed to do what they do, i really respect theyre sport if id attempt to do it, id break and be crying lying on the floor LOL... now about women preferences, yeah, they really like the aesthetic look and theres plenty of studies to back it up.

On the other hand, i can understand why dudes hide theyre use... as i said i had plenty of friends who always sweared they never did steroids until now (because we now discuss about it freely, tehy even ask me for opinions ect) but is because now im over 21, and i was 17 before while they were like 20... i get why they never told me, so its all good... they always encouraged me to keep going and going, me being a fat guy in theyre group, and i learned a lot from em, and i thank them, they were always my example and i couldnt change my preferences now of how i want to look. i dont seek to be the 280 pound beast, heck even if id like to i couldnt LOL

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
How hasn't this thread been shut down yet?
Probably because everyone is interested to see how many rounds Ken can go. The dude definately doesn't have a glass jaw. And even with everyone taking shots at him he seems to be doing the right thing now. I don't have any interest in looking up past posts from other forums. He's doing the right thing now, so why not leave the past where it belongs?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Probably because everyone is interested to see how many rounds Ken can go. The dude definately doesn't have a glass jaw. And even with everyone taking shots at him he seems to be doing the right thing now. I don't have any interest in looking up past posts from other forums. He's doing the right thing now, so why not leave the past where it belongs?
I really appreciate your words bro, these certain guys (from that forum) are being mean but i dont care, in fact i feel good to be important for em, they even opened a thread about me in the other forum (i checked it today LOL), so im glad i drag theyre attention... while i will just do my thing and share it here because i really like this site, you guys are very nice and share extremely useful info and positive things (beside these few 3 or 4 haters around here), but oh wells.

Special thanks to Warbird 2 , weve been having great feedback lately and the guy never followed the haters game :)

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Ken the Eagle FTW!!!! Free ken the eagle from this!!!
Make a tshirt. Similar to When 50 cent was selling "Free Yayo" tshirts. .

I have a funny picture I want to post, but I dont have the program to convert pictures to jpegs on the iPad. Copy and paste apparently is too easy to be an available function to post on threads.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

I have a funny picture I want to post, but I dont have the program to convert pictures to jpegs on the iPad. Copy and paste apparently is too easy to be an available function to post on threads.
LOL what a great idea !!!! and V neck style please hahahaha!.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

yeah the free ken the eagle was a play on the "free the juice" shirts from his trial :D this site is sort of a PITA with the jpeg....if you have a different tag on your pics? it won't let it upload...weird....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
oh hell naw....I HATE the v neck with a passion! lol...gotta have a nice flat tight collar on the T's :D....
aw man u.u, LOL im addicted to v-necks, i even cut some t shirts into a v neck form, looks pretty cool tho. but hey, i do not discriminate tshirt styles so tight collar sounds good xD (if im not too convinced i can always cut it! haha :p

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
yeah the free ken the eagle was a play on the "free the juice" shirts from his trial :D this site is sort of a PITA with the jpeg....if you have a different tag on your pics? it won't let it upload...weird....
Doesn't give me the option. Not sure what pictures are formatted as on an iPad. If you click an image it doesnt give you the option to save in any format. Just adds th pic to ur photo book. I'll try emailing it to myself as an attachment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13