protocol baby!!!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Leucine does not mix well. The white speckles are undissolved leucine.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a little note on protocol, i have been taking it about 30 min before my meal and feel like it has helped my recovery for sure

like i had mentioned my legs were not as sore from my leg workout, normally my quads are horible, but not this week, the only reason my glutes and hams are so sore is cuz i did heavy glute bridges for teh first time in a while so it is to be expected

it does not mix that well which doesnt really bother me but it may bother others........tastes liek a creamsicle so thats nice :)
Mix it with hot water then add ice.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the ideas, yea i do ten to mix and then start drinking pretty soon, liek i said i dont relaly mind it so ill prolly jsut keep doin it like i have been, but i liek jsut eatin the powder idea proll ybe real ood.....or make popsicles???? hmm sounds like a good idea cuz it does taste like a creamsicle.hmmmmmmm

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyways, today was an off day, had 3 tests in school, only activity was cardio while studying ............ chest/arms tomorrow with a carb up, looking forward ot the meal! and the eowrkout, best workout of the week........get swole!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i continue to use protocol once a day right before my big night tiem meal , 30 min before, seems to be workin well, endurance is good, strength continues to go up and weight is stable right now around 156-157

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your photos look like you have an impingement, maybe a tilted scapula, or you need some trigger point therapy, done on your right shoulder/lat

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i decided to break up my legs again like i have in the past so i can put all my energy into them so today was back and hamstrings

I also decided to start with hamstrings since i always do them after quads and wanted to give them all the attention i could.

deadlift 9 sets of 2 with 315 - really jsut trying to build strenth

squat - 10 sets of 2 with 225 super low, felt very powerful with these, i jsut really wanted to squat al ittle heavier for a change lol

shoulders elevated glute bridge 205 x 10 4 sets, ass was killin me haha goal accomplished!

RDL
185x8
195x8
195x8
205x8
205x8 - best i have done on these in a long time, felt great!

seated leg curl 4 sets drop on last set

lying leg curl 1 leg at a time 4 sets last set was a set of negatives with heavy weight for 5 reps.

high and wide hack squat 4 sets really squeezing my butt with a drop on last set....crazy butt burn lol

1 arm db row 4 sets 12-15........i tried to stay away from any bent over movement like t bar and bent over rows jsut to save my lower back esp after squats and deads.

neutral grip cable row 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

rev grip hammer pulldown 4 sets drop on last set

cg cable pull down 3 sets 10-12 drop on last 2 sets

str8 bar pulldown ss lat pulldown 3 sets 12-15

4 sets of 15 lower back raises with band around neck....these are teh best finishers ever! glutes, hames lower back were fried!!!!

super intesnse workout, super focused felt amazing!!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back is really sore from yest, probably form the heavy deads but it feels good with my lats and traps being really sore too, all this soreness form one movement! really suprised my butt and hamstrings are not more sore but maybe that will hit tomorrow

today was chest/shoulders.....my triceps are still sore from a workout a few days ago so i decided to preehaust everything so my triceps didnt get too overtrained

started off with speed movements

banded standing military press explosive
75x10x3

banded bench 95x10x3

cable incline flys 4 sets to failure with drop on last set

db incline press

45x12
50x10
50x8
50x10 + 3 forced - really happy with this since i was prefatigued and sitll maanged some good weights.

weighted dips - with chain aroudn neck
x10
x8
x7 drop bw x6
x7 drop bwx6

cable flat flys 3 sets to failure

db twist press 3 sets 10 with 37.5 dbs

decline cable flys 3 sets to failure

hammer strength decline 3 sets 10-12 drop on last set

lateral raises ss db press all 4 sets of 10 with 17.5 lb lateral raises supersetted with 4 sets 10-12 32.5 dbs
double drop on last set of presses then immediately to lateral raises with 12.5lb dbs with hold at the end! crazy burn!

lying cable high pull 3 sets 10-12

cable leaning lateral raises 4 sets 10-12

hammer strength shoudler press 3 sets 10-12

donkey calf rasies 5 sets 15 plus 10 burn reps drop set on last two sets

seated calf raises 4 sets of 30

very focused throughout the entire workout again, i dunno if its the extra sleep or extra UMF from the supps haha lovign in though, we will see when the week comes and i dont have 1 hours of sleep lol. tomorrow will be jsut cardio and abs, i coudl workout but jsut feel liek my body needs a bit of a break, tehn i will come back hard monday with quads and biceps!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i really notice the effects of my test lowering as teh week goes on, i inject tonight and my energy levels were def. lower today, however once i got goin in the gym i felt fine, but it is much harder to get going........ with that said had a VERY good quad/bis workout

I did bis in the morning then quads later on

for bis i did alot of the same things, 1 arm db curl, high cable curl e-z bar cable curl

for quads i pre ehausted the quads to make sure most emphasis was on the quads.

started off with 4 sets of leg ext with a drop on the last 2 sets

heavy squats 225 x 2x10

front squats
115x12x3 125x12

back squats - constant tension no rest
125x12, 12, 11, 12 Rest +3 drop 95 x 23!!!

sissy squats 4 sets of 12 - havent done these in forever but damn these are hard and def. helped to pre fatigue my quads more for leg presses

shorter range of motion leg press with feet close together to focus on quads, 4 sets of 20, drop set on last 2 sets

hack squat feet low on the pad and close again for quads, 4 sets 15 reps double drop on last set.

finished off with 1 leg leg et with no rest between legs witha few forced reps and a static hold​

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
so i really notice the effects of my test lowering as teh week goes on, i inject tonight and my energy levels were def. lower today, however once i got goin in the gym i felt fine, but it is much harder to get going........ with that said had a VERY good quad/bis workout

I did bis in the morning then quads later on

for bis i did alot of the same things, 1 arm db curl, high cable curl e-z bar cable curl

for quads i pre ehausted the quads to make sure most emphasis was on the quads.

started off with 4 sets of leg ext with a drop on the last 2 sets

heavy squats 225 x 2x10

front squats
115x12x3 125x12

back squats - constant tension no rest
125x12, 12, 11, 12 Rest +3 drop 95 x 23!!!

sissy squats 4 sets of 12 - havent done these in forever but damn these are hard and def. helped to pre fatigue my quads more for leg presses

shorter range of motion leg press with feet close together to focus on quads, 4 sets of 20, drop set on last 2 sets

hack squat feet low on the pad and close again for quads, 4 sets 15 reps double drop on last set.

finished off with 1 leg leg et with no rest between legs witha few forced reps and a static hold
So have you been dosing protocol pre workout?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i have been taking it before my big meal at night..............i could probably start doing it preworkout now that i know how jacked micro is effecting me, i kinda liek taht idea.....i maytry that, thanks!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
no i have been taking it before my big meal at night..............i could probably start doing it preworkout now that i know how jacked micro is effecting me, i kinda liek taht idea.....i maytry that, thanks!
It is what it is designed for. And doesn't have caffeine so doesn't overlap with others.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well thats how i originally was taking it until the jacked came, it was only about 4 days..........i had been taking it before my meal since because thats what it says on the bottle.....never did seem right to do that, i will start taking it pre workout now!!! probably some pre some intra

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
well thats how i originally was taking it until the jacked came, it was only about 4 days..........i had been taking it before my meal since because thats what it says on the bottle.....never did seem right to do that, i will start taking it pre workout now!!! probably some pre some intra
That's what many do. I've used it for both. I'm really starting to enjoy it pre vs intra.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im def gonna give taht a go, tomorro wis an off day but will probably do some cardio and abs..........i will proly save the pre workout dose for a "real" workout lol , that soudns kinda bad

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
im def gonna give taht a go, tomorro wis an off day but will probably do some cardio and abs..........i will proly save the pre workout dose for a "real" workout lol , that soudns kinda bad
I use it for both cardio and weights. :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tday was an off day jsut did some cardio and studied for a big exam tomorrow.........will start takin protocol preworkout tomorrow!!! chest/shoulders tomorrow so any addded pump will definetely be noticed, low carbs today as well so pumps at all will be a bonus!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well....today was an awseom workout Decided to do shoulders tomorow cu i usually do cleans with shoulders but my quads are still too sore from my quad workout like 4 days ago, i dotn remember them ever getting so sore!, i busted my a$$ that day :)

so today i did chest abs and bis but made sure to do my abs before my bis cuz i really wanna focus on my abs

my bench is goin up and im pumped, its been a long time since i was consistently getting stronger

i was abole to get up 215 after trying 205 and 210 plus warm ups and i really think i oculdve gotten 220 jsut didnt try, so net week im goin right for 225!!!

the workout

bench 180x2x10

plyo pushup, explode onto 2 45lb plates stacked on each other, pause at bottom 5 sets of 6

weighted dips

20lbs x 10
x9
x8
x8 drop bw x 6

banded hammer incline 4 sets of 10 eplosive reps

incline db fly
incline db press
db flat fly
1 arm db twist press
machien fly - all3 sets of 12-15 with short rest intervals

leg raises squeezing at the top and controlling the negative - 4 sets of 12 with no straps 4 sets with straps
rope crunch 4 sets of 12 heavy reps with squeeze
cable chop 3 sets of 15
cable rev chop 3 sets of 15

heavy barbell curl 4 sets of 8 with a few cheat reps
one arm preacher curls 3 sets 10-12 with forced on last set
standing twist curl, 3 sets 10-12 really focusing on good from and squeezing with drop on last set
2 drop sets on incline curl

great workout!!!!! thats all i need to say felt grreat

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took protocol pree/intraworkout and felt really good throughout the workout, coudlve been getting stronger that really got me amped but still....had plenty of energy and focus throughout the workout, i will continue to do this probably for the duration of the bottle which will last a w hile which is awsome!!!!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
took protocol pree/intraworkout and felt really good throughout the workout, coudlve been getting stronger that really got me amped but still....had plenty of energy and focus throughout the workout, i will continue to do this probably for the duration of the bottle which will last a w hile which is awsome!!!!
You will notice a huge difference. Keep it up. I think the flavor is addicting. :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well today was day 2 of pre/intraworkout protocol, and i dunno waht it is but it takes me a while toreally get into my workouts sometimes.....maybe today it was the protocol not hittin me right away cuz i didnt start drinking it till my warm up started........today especially i didnt really get into my workout until i got into my hypertrophy rep ranges.....when i was lifitn for power i was completely focused......but once i gto int he one it was one hell of a workout, super faced paced, good pumps , felt really good!!!!

shoulders/tris

cleans
135x2x8
145x2x2

banded overhead eplosive press
65x3x10

push press
145x3x4

db press
40x15
40x12
40x10
40x9 drop 25x6 drop 20x8

behind head smith press 4 sets 10-12 with drop on last set

lying cable high pull 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

strict lateral rraises 4 sets drop on last 2 sets with static hold

leral raise machine supersetted with machine press 4 sets

rev grip pressdown 4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set

rope pressdown 4 sets 10-12 ss CG push ups

rev. banded CG smith bench 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set - love the rev band it reall emphasies the lockout and the triceps

one arm cable overhead 3 sets

also ran some sprints after cuz i felt so good haha.......... good stuff today!!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
well today was day 2 of pre/intraworkout protocol, and i dunno waht it is but it takes me a while toreally get into my workouts sometimes.....maybe today it was the protocol not hittin me right away cuz i didnt start drinking it till my warm up started........today especially i didnt really get into my workout until i got into my hypertrophy rep ranges.....when i was lifitn for power i was completely focused......but once i gto int he one it was one hell of a workout, super faced paced, good pumps , felt really good!!!!

shoulders/tris

cleans
135x2x8
145x2x2

banded overhead eplosive press
65x3x10

push press
145x3x4

db press
40x15
40x12
40x10
40x9 drop 25x6 drop 20x8

behind head smith press 4 sets 10-12 with drop on last set

lying cable high pull 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

strict lateral rraises 4 sets drop on last 2 sets with static hold

leral raise machine supersetted with machine press 4 sets

rev grip pressdown 4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set

rope pressdown 4 sets 10-12 ss CG push ups

rev. banded CG smith bench 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set - love the rev band it reall emphasies the lockout and the triceps

one arm cable overhead 3 sets

also ran some sprints after cuz i felt so good haha.......... good stuff today!!
Awesome, yeah if you want your pre to hit you right away in your work out, take it 15-30 minutes in advance. Depending on how quickly those types of things hit you.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same thing today......didnt really get into the workout tilli was drippin in sweat from hypertrophy style lifts.........

started out with DL 315x2x10 working on power so 2 reps is hard but not drenched in sweat type more CNS

then did banded rack DLs , i was a a gym with a nice rack/band set up so i had to do these

5 sets of 5 working up to 275

banded bent over row 4 sets of 10

rev grip close grip pulldown 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

pull up machine 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

one arm db row (bad form but jsut wanted to move some weight!) 4 sets of 12

3 different hammer strenht machines all 3 sets of 10-12 with drops on last set

finshed off with decline str8 bar et - liek str8 bar pull downs but layin on decline bench, these are awsome for a finisher for the lats!

then did soem bent over reaer laterals with dbs fo 4 sets and with cables for 3 sets 1 arm at a time to work my rear delts since i negliected them on my shoulder day yest.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the fflavor is def. getting addictiong lol, i did hit a wall towards the end of the workout but it was a long intense workout so not too upset

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 serperate workouts today, shoudlers/abs and then arms later............both great workouts, arms were swole felt great, its been a while since ive felt even semi-big. Also, strength is still increasing! really loking forward to tryin 225 bench later in the week. Tomorrow i will be doing a wingate test which is supposively hell on a bike, look it up if u wanna kwno what it is.......

protocol really is getting a litel addicting haha i am really coming to lvoe the flavor, sure it doesnt completely dissolve but it stil tastes good lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welll today was an off day, just did some cardio and studied....was going to take protocol before my meal but...forgot, on the bright side......its one more serving left!!! :)!!! always gotta be positive, stress will kill you ................LITERALLY!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry i have not updated a long time i just got away from it especially since not many were commenting, i have still been suing prtocol every day, sipping pre/intra workout and on non workout days right before my bigmeal at night.....i have put on about 5 lbsin the past month and strength has ben going up, although this past week strenght was down :-( at least on bench i think its because i have been so focused on getting 225 up i have been training chest almost every other day and it obv. caught up to me................the last couple days i brought the weights down and jsut focused on quick intense workouts controling the weight getting good contractions and stayed away from intensity tchniques as a type of deload.............today iw as back at rippin it up and look to continue that tomorrow, back day tomorrow planon pullin some good weight on DL!!!! with protocols help of course!!!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
sorry i have not updated a long time i just got away from it especially since not many were commenting, i have still been suing prtocol every day, sipping pre/intra workout and on non workout days right before my bigmeal at night.....i have put on about 5 lbsin the past month and strength has ben going up, although this past week strenght was down :-( at least on bench i think its because i have been so focused on getting 225 up i have been training chest almost every other day and it obv. caught up to me................the last couple days i brought the weights down and jsut focused on quick intense workouts controling the weight getting good contractions and stayed away from intensity tchniques as a type of deload.............today iw as back at rippin it up and look to continue that tomorrow, back day tomorrow planon pullin some good weight on DL!!!! with protocols help of course!!!

Just because people aren't commenting often doesn't mean they aren't reading. Keep the updates. Stay on normal training. The bench goal will come!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yesterdays workout - back/bis

DL - trying tp build strength on basic lifts so i am starting withheavy basics foronly 2 reps with high sets

10 sets of 2 - 320x8 325x2 - felt strongerthan the lasttiem i did these so cant complain here!

I also try to incrporate an explosive movement and todayi was at my school where there are bumper plates and a lifting platform so i can drop the wieght so i did explosive deadlifts (no negatives)

15510x3 felt very explosive which was awsome

strict t bar row using 25s for greater rom 4 sets 10-12 with double drop on last set

bent over barbell row

125x15
125x12
125x12
135x10 drop 15 drop 95

one arm db row pulling to hip

55x15
65x15
75x12
75x12

hammer strength pull down 3 sets drop on last set

rev grip pull down 3 sets drop on last set

lat pull over machien 3 sets drop on last set

barbell curl
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10 drop 30 x 10 - bis were very tired from back im dguessing, not all great reps but when i chetedi controlled the negative and had an incredible burn

e-z bar cable preacher curl 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

one arm cable preacher - 3 sets forced reps on last 2 sets

3 sets strict hammer curls
15x15
20x10 drop 15x10
20x10 drop 15x10

incline curl 3 double drop sets - 15,10,5............bis were fried..........

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was an off day but spend alot of time studying and watchin tv on the eliptical so calries are up for an off day - 3800,, was at 5100 yest!!!

took protocol 30 min before my meal, very tasty when it very little water, gritty but tasty!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
today was an off day but spend alot of time studying and watchin tv on the eliptical so calries are up for an off day - 3800,, was at 5100 yest!!!

took protocol 30 min before my meal, very tasty when it very little water, gritty but tasty!
Just be sure to let it sit. I find being in the fridge helps. I don't mind the flakes so many times I just mix and drink fast. :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for teh sideways pics but these were takentonight..............

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays work out was a split workout, did shoulders in the morning and "light" chest in the afternoon also threw in some abs.

light chest consisted of shorter rests and pre fatigue jsut gettin an insane pump and movin fast - goal was def acheived lol pump was great!!!

shoulders

clean - 135x3x10

push press 145x5x6

banded strict standing press 4x10

land mine press 3 sets 12 working up to 65 which is a PR!

lateral raise machine 3 sets 10-12 with drop on last set to re fatigue for db presses

db presses seated
3 sets 8-12 drop on last set

behind neck smith press 3 sets 10-12 drop on last set

lateral raises 3 sets 15lbs15 reps, some with bad form but with controlled negatives
ss
smith rev band high pull 3 sets 10-15

overhead squats ( just starting to work on these mostly for shoudler stabilization thats y i wait until my shoudlers are very fatigued to do them) worked up to 65x10

chest

db incline fly 3 sets 10-15
dbincline press 10-15 3 sets
db fly w/tist 3 sets 10-15
db press 3 sets 10-15
dips 3 sets AM
high cable crossovers 3 sets 15 crossing hands in front and squeezing
pec dec 3 sets only last 3rd ROM for intense contractions and pump!!!!

got all the ches tstuff done in ljust 35 min i was movin haha

plenty of energy felt great for the most part!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
workout

banded squats

185x5
195x5
205x5
205x5
215x5
215x5

pre exhause with leg ext 4 sets 12-15 drop on last set

back to banded squats (lighter, reason for bands now is for greater tension on the quads at the top of the motion)

115x15
125x15
125x15 few rests
125x15 few rests

banded hack squat

4 sets 15 double drop on last set with partial reps at the top to really burn out the quads

1 leg leg press 4 sets 15 with forced reps on last set

1 leg leg ext 4 sets 12-15 foced reps and drop on last set with isometric hold crazy burn!

seated leg curls
4 sets 10-15 drop on last set - did these very controlled with squeeezees and wha a difference, felt like my hams wereabout to rip,great mind muscle connection on this one

barbelllunges focusin on glute contractions 4 sets 60 lbs 30 LONG steps. with drop to BW on last set

lying ham curl machine 21's 3 sets

db rdl ss goblet squat, really focusing on squeezing my glutes at the top of the squats, what an intense burn.......im always lookin for good ways to hit my glutes, nothin like a nice butt haha

pumps were good, energy was good, felt pretty good once i got into it, mentally iw asa litle fatigued during my ham workout, i think it was due to the intensity of my quad workout

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout- chest/tris/abs

banded bench

125x5x6

dbincline press
50x14
50x12
50x10
50x8

weighted dips

20x10
10x10
bwx10
bwx10

db press

50x12
45x12
40x12

banded hammer incline

50x10
50x10

hammer incline
90 drop 70 drop 50 drop - 2 sets

incline db fly 3 sets 10-15 ss with flat db fly

fly machine 3 sets jsut last 3rd ROMfor intense contractions!!!

CG bench

115x10x4

DB overhead
55x10
55x10
55x8
55x8 drop 35x8

rev grip skull crushers with pull over 4 sets AM plus CG presses

rope pressdown 3 sets As man with doubl drop on last 2 sets

leg raises 10 sets of 12

rope crunches 4 sets 20 ss 25 crunches

side leg raises "(hanging) 4 sets 15 on each side

barbell roll out with 25lb plates 4 sets 15

mental focus was a little lacking today and less ofa pump than normal probably due to the lowcarbs yest...........def making up for it today :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout - chest/arms/abs

got alotdone today,moving pretty quickly

bench with chains! (hardcore baby!! haha 3 big chains, not sure how much it was at the top but pretty heavy lol

115x8
115x8
115x7
115x6

quick note.....i was lookin pretty big id say today and one ladyat the gym commented so that was cool!

incline hammer strength 4 sets 10-12 65 on each side drop on lastset taking a 10 off for 2 drops

db incline fly 3 sets 35 lb dbs
db press 35lb on all these i jsut go to failure not sure how many reps i did but reps go down very sset due to short rest periods - usually fail between 8-15

flat db fly 3 sets
db press w/ twist

high cable fly 3 sets ss dips 3 sets

decline hammer strength 3 sets double drop on last set

banded ez br curl 4 sets 8-10 cheated on last couplereps on last 2 sets but really squeezed teh top of the motion(the band gives teh sickest contraction on these)

standing db twist curl 4 sets 10-15 drop onl ast set 17.5lb dbs

1 arm preacher curl 3 sets 20lb dbs forcd repson last set

high cable curl 3 sets 12-15 drop on last set

vbar push down 3 sets double drop 120,90,80

rev grip overhead ext 3 sets 12-15

rope pressdwn asmany with pull apart at bottom then extended set with hands touching together for more reps 3 sets

rope crunches 4 sets of 25 ss with 100 bicycles, sick burn!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soooo i went in with the mindset aof a type of deload but jsut got too amped and ended up jsut doinga shortr workout butpretty intense, did back

pendlay rows or jsut relaly bent over rows lol,

85x12x4 few cheat reps toget to 15on last 2 sets

strict tbar row, verybent over - really focusied on form on everything good squeezes

85lb (using 35lbplates for reaterrom) 4 sets 12-15 reps drop on last set

1 arm db row (really hard with good form lol)

40x15
45x12
45x12
45x12+3

hammer strength row 3 sets 10-15

rev drip pulldown 4 sets 12-15

DL 3 sets of 25 2 sets with 135 2 sets with 145, heart was racing!

4 sets of 100 decline ab twists with a 10lb plate

high pace, about onehour wokrout thena little cario, sweatin like crazy, felt great

tomorrow i will tryto do soem legs, not as crayas uruall though as my "deload" :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant believe how long protocol is lasting, this is awsome!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout...legs

low box squat with chains!! hardcore **** haha 3 big ass chains, no idea how much tehy weighed but a decent amount. (paused on the box for a second before eploding up_

125x8x6
185x1
205x1
215x1
225x0 :-(

back squat
135x10
135x12
135x12
135x12

front squat
95x15x4

1 leg (foot on bench) squat with DB on chest (like a front squat)
4 sets of 15 with 20lb db real deep reps.

leg press 4 sets of 20 double drop on last set , partial reps to 100 reps total, few breaks on last drop
started at 4 45lb plates +25 lb plate dropped to 2 45s anda 25

DB RDL
75x12
75x10
75x10
75x10 drop 55x6

lying ham curl 4 sets 10-12

forgot about leg ext 4 sets...10-15 drop on last 2 sets

used a plate loaded hammer strength machine for leg curls and leg ext. really weird feel to them but something differentnone the less

rev. hyper ext 4 sets 15

high and wide leg press 3 sets 12-15 drop on last set

Benzo22

Benzo22

Awards
Nice job on the squats and especially the RDLs. I've always thought RDLs were an overlooked exercise. They always give me such a great stretch in the hammies.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on the squats and especially the RDLs. I've always thought RDLs were an overlooked exercise. They always give me such a great stretch in the hammies.
thanks.....yea doing them with DBs works tehm way better for me too, really good stretch at the bottom and greatcontraction at the top, really gota learn how to contract the right muscles and they are awsome

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout - back/bis

took a while to get goin today, mentally wasnt all there untill at least half way through the workout

DL 315x2x5
325x2x5

eplosive DL (no negative) used bumper plates

155x3x10

bent over row (body parallel to ground) - i feel these alot more than regular bent over rows so i will do tehse from now on

95x15
105x12
105x12
115x10+5 drop 95x10

strict tbar row with 25lb plates for greater rom

85x12x4 drop on last set

2 different hammer strength machines 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

pulldown 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set, reallly good contractions on this today

str8bar pulldown 3 sets of 15

lower back mchine 4 sets 15

cheat curls (controlling neatives asmuch as possible)
60lbs-4x10

cable ez bar curl4 sets 10-12 drop on last set, some cheat reps as well

lying cable curl 4 ets 10-12 , few cheat reps

rev grip cable preascher 3 sets 10-12

3 drop sets of incline curls

got alot of energy botu half way through but then started to lose focus toward s the end again, i migth ahave to stat shortening my workouts so i can stay focused............ hopeing to get a good night sleep tonight, i can sleep in a little :)