Insulin protocols

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Currently 1.5 months into a Test/Deca cycle and adding Novolin R 3x a week pre workout.

anyone else do this without using GH? I have found it beneficial in the past. Anytime I want a lagging body part to grow, I throw a little insulin in the mix

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No I haven't but insulin is on the to do list tis fall when I start pounding food again test/food/ eq/food/npp/food

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
No I haven't but insulin is on the to do list tis fall when I start pounding food again test/food/ eq/food/npp/food
When you get started let me know, I’m always interested in other peoples protocols… I like to experiment. Love insulin, just have to be careful and not use it too often. 3x a week is plenty for me

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For sure I've never used it before so these lastcfew months I've been studying and still have more research to do for my personal protocol. But I've made up my mind to do it. Right now I'm running growth 3iu/2iu/ 3iu /2iu so that's one bottle out of a 10 bottle kit so it'll last me 40 days really all I can afford right now but I'll seeing some positive results. Been doing this protocol scince beginning of February

BigLittleJoe

Awards
My experience has been that insulin works great for 2 weeks but then the pumps fade and I start to accumulate fat. This was my experience when using insulin with HGH every other day. Now I have started using insulin just one day per week on high carb days. I have heard that this can be done indefinitely without harming insulin sensitivity.

I am considering trying insulin EOD for 2 weeks, followed by 4 weeks off and then repeating.

I heard that John Meadows recommended using 6 iu insulin pre workout for 6 weeks, then 10 iu insulin pre workout for 4 weeks, then take 4-8 weeks off insulin before repeating.

From what I can gather, Milos Sarcev used insulin essentially every workout with IGF1 instead of HGH. He stayed lean year round. I would love to find out how a person can use insulin and IGF1 without the need to cycle off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My experience has been that insulin works great for 2 weeks but then the pumps fade and I start to accumulate fat. This was my experience when using insulin with HGH every other day. Now I have started using insulin just one day per week on high carb days. I have heard that this can be done indefinitely without harming insulin sensitivity.

I am considering trying insulin EOD for 2 weeks, followed by 4 weeks off and then repeating.

I heard that John Meadows recommended using 6 iu insulin pre workout for 6 weeks, then 10 iu insulin pre workout for 4 weeks, then take 4-8 weeks off insulin before repeating.

From what I can gather, Milos Sarcev used insulin essentially every workout with IGF1 instead of HGH. He stayed lean year round. I would love to find out how a person can use insulin and IGF1 without the need to cycle off.
If the pumps fade and your gaining fat then your carbs are too low to need insulin and your overeating calories and fat.

You can't just pick random numbers you heard others say either. Insulin dosnt work like that and that's how it becomes misused and potentially dangerous. Your insulin requirement is going to be directly determined by your carb intake. And you match your insulin to your diet. Not the other way around.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For sure I've never used it before so these lastcfew months I've been studying and still have more research to do for my personal protocol. But I've made up my mind to do it. Right now I'm running growth 3iu/2iu/ 3iu /2iu so that's one bottle out of a 10 bottle kit so it'll last me 40 days really all I can afford right now but I'll seeing some positive results. Been doing this protocol scince beginning of February
Currently 1.5 months into a Test/Deca cycle and adding Novolin R 3x a week pre workout.

anyone else do this without using GH? I have found it beneficial in the past. Anytime I want a lagging body part to grow, I throw a little insulin in the mix
Just a bump. Dr. Todd Lee and another bodybuilder/Dr. Who's name slipped my mind have a 3 part insulin series on YouTube. I haven't watched any of it yet but I know it's gonna be useful.

Found it

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the pumps fade and your gaining fat then your carbs are too low to need insulin and your overeating calories and fat.
This is what I would of guessed. Used it years ago but maybe for bit long enough. Worked up to 10 iu preworkout. Did that for probably a month or more and noticed no more fat gain then normal just great pumps. Wasn't impressed but I'm thinking of trying it more long term this time. Have been researching it a lot lately. It's cheap and as I said I didn't get fat. I've actually read of it possibly haveinf use on a cut because it's antcatabolic.